Male HQ

[CNY] Dog days are coming.....

heliumduck

1 minute ago, heliumduck said:

incase you needed to know what's corgi in chinese =)

Oh, didn't know that this is meant for CNY , will q up to get the cute angbaos instead

the moment I heard that, my brain start to qn are we reminiscing A go go era or ??????????

My straight friends complained there are no gd composition of music in sg, indeed!!!!!!!!!
evn a less renowned Astro nailed it better w vibrant songs, esp this one

but for all gays who r not married , 《春节自救指南》上海彩虹合唱团 will make u click w them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

though nt all luv china, this choir is so creative w their props and style
(I alwys attend such choir performances, so I knew)

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

Oh, didn't know that this is meant for CNY , will q up to get the cute angbaos instead

the moment I heard that, my brain start to qn are we reminiscing A go go era or ??????????

My straight friends complained there are no gd composition of music in sg, indeed!!!!!!!!!
evn a less renowned Astro nailed it better w vibrant songs, esp this one

but for all gays who r not married , 《春节自救指南》上海彩虹合唱团 will make u click w them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

though nt all luv china, this choir is so creative w their props and style
(I alwys attend such choir performances, so I knew)

For goodness sake Spend some money and ask JJ to compose 

Guest 小肥猫

I have never liked dog,  I find them smelly, sweaty and dirty and also got flea on them.   I also find them quite stupid especially when being mistreated.  They should use their good sharp fang to retaliate, but they didn't and allow other people to screw them left right center.   No wonder people like to address crony as dog,  nobody will say crony is cat, chicken or birds right?  Dog is very disgusting. Sorry, no offence.

8 minutes ago, Guest 小肥猫 said:

I have never liked dog,  I find them smelly, sweaty and dirty and also got flea on them.   I also find them quite stupid especially when being mistreated.  They should use their good sharp fang to retaliate, but they didn't and allow other people to screw them left right center.   No wonder people like to address crony as dog,  nobody will say crony is cat, chicken or birds right?  Dog is very disgusting. Sorry, no offence.

Dogs do not perspire ; so they are not sweaty.

• 4 weeks later...

some will b happy to view this esp towards end
sometimes, when we r sharing online, there r times we r sharing in the context of really a CNY period is coming

not of other situation where other festive/graduation also have money-giving

gd to clarify though

On 1/10/2018 at 11:11 AM, Guest 小肥猫 said:

no offence here

dont like dont like lor

• Guest locked this topic