Male HQ

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SuckUSuckMe said:

I also want share my good experience in meeting a guy.  I met up with "Married Guy" for a quick coffee.  I dont know how he looks like as he has never shared any picture.  I came with no expectation (i tried). When i saw him we just smiled at each other.  A little awkward at first but after awhile we started talking like we have known each other for a long time.  I will say that he is not movie star good looking but he good average look with average body. He  is quite funny thats i why i think i kinda like him.  He was the same in chat and in person.  

It so happened that there was an angmoh guy outside coffee bean with a younger asian guy. They were holding hands. So i tried to tease him by reaching my fingers to his hands then he just gave me big eyes and smilled as if saying "what are you doing?". Overall i had a great time.

I asked him if i can send him back as i was driving.  I think he knows i have other plans in the car (honestly i do).  I politely declined. We still chat up to now and would love to see him again. 

Moral lesson here is to be open minded. Don't come with so much expectation then you will get really upset in the end.  

well, i m not so lucky like you.

we end up his wife found out from his iphone whatapk with dick pic of mine and reply msg to meet me at starbuck.

i almost go but recall he dun like starbuck coffee prefer kopi o type, so reply why sudden starbuck ? cannot reply but ask urgent to meet me.

i didn't go bcz i suspect "urgent" mean borrow money and double check grindr profile to msg him.

time change liao...all those married man - due to technology - wife collect data is like a piece of cake.

9 hours ago, SuckUSuckMe said:

I also want share my good experience in meeting a guy.  I met up with "Married Guy" for a quick coffee.  I dont know how he looks like as he has never shared any picture.  I came with no expectation (i tried). When i saw him we just smiled at each other.  A little awkward at first but after awhile we started talking like we have known each other for a long time.  I will say that he is not movie star good looking but he good average look with average body. He  is quite funny thats i why i think i kinda like him.  He was the same in chat and in person.  

It so happened that there was an angmoh guy outside coffee bean with a younger asian guy. They were holding hands. So i tried to tease him by reaching my fingers to his hands then he just gave me big eyes and smilled as if saying "what are you doing?". Overall i had a great time.

I asked him if i can send him back as i was driving.  I think he knows i have other plans in the car (honestly i do).  I politely declined. We still chat up to now and would love to see him again. 

Moral lesson here is to be open minded. Don't come with so much expectation then you will get really upset in the end.  

Wah, free publicity !! This is my first time reading someone specifically praising / advertising someone's bw nick after meeting up.

Very odd/creepy/surreal. Lol