Male HQ

Hj Understall, felt quilty after.

Guest Mira

Hi all,

I've been an observer for a while and had a recent breakthrough.. 

Never quite liked to be touched.. not sure why.. but like to serve..

Was at "some spot" when the familiar flick of footwear appeared.

It started to reel me in.. 

A few flicks more and I decided to go for it.. knelt on the clean cool 

tiled floor, i reached over to feel the smoothness of a knee.. then the 

hairless thigh and eventually .. I touched his balls and his erect penis.

It was amazing.. feeling the small squirms and fidgets to my touch as 

he moved nearer and nearer to the divider... I got closer too.. trying to get 

closer and touch more.. giving occasional brushes behind his balls.. his 

hardness got even harder... and rubbing his glans. near the tip.. just teasing 

his tool till it's ready to spew..

the warmth, gooeyness and that throbbing sigh made me feel happy somehow.

I know on the otherside was relief and release..

on my end.. sometimes.. the otherside would reach over and touch me... it felt nice.

but my uncut tool does no allow easy handling.. 

It felt good.. and I think it's becoming an addiction.. I once did it to three guys in succession.

felt like the best day out ever.. 

sadly, my regular life is not on this face.. and to those about me.. i feel guilt.. 

still exploring my options.. I think I like both.. what should I do? 

23 and at the fork in the road.

Guest You are going to be fine

Welcome to the highly interesting world! You’re new to all these, understandably so you’re jittery wading in new territory. Preoccupations and habits do a far better job at defining you than isolated experiences. Many gays’ first sexual experiences are not exactly glamorous and make more than fine tabloid material. At least you started with an open mind. Do not dwell too much on things that are already done. Go find some worthy distractions. Like, a gay friend who wouldn’t judge you? 

20 minutes ago, Guest Fatty said:

You are cheap. Period.

Cheap or not cheap is not you to judge.  Do not judge, and you will not be judged; and do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Can we say that all FATTYs have sin of gluttony? 

TS is a beginner who’s at a stage of stepping out.  Every gay goes through this stage.

10 hours ago, Guest Mira said:

Hi all,

I've been an observer for a while and had a recent breakthrough.. 

Never quite liked to be touched.. not sure why.. but like to serve..

Was at "some spot" when the familiar flick of footwear appeared.

It started to reel me in.. 

A few flicks more and I decided to go for it.. knelt on the clean cool 

tiled floor, i reached over to feel the smoothness of a knee.. then the 

hairless thigh and eventually .. I touched his balls and his erect penis.

It was amazing.. feeling the small squirms and fidgets to my touch as 

he moved nearer and nearer to the divider... I got closer too.. trying to get 

closer and touch more.. giving occasional brushes behind his balls.. his 

hardness got even harder... and rubbing his glans. near the tip.. just teasing 

his tool till it's ready to spew..

the warmth, gooeyness and that throbbing sigh made me feel happy somehow.

I know on the otherside was relief and release..

on my end.. sometimes.. the otherside would reach over and touch me... it felt nice.

but my uncut tool does no allow easy handling.. 

It felt good.. and I think it's becoming an addiction.. I once did it to three guys in succession.

felt like the best day out ever.. 

sadly, my regular life is not on this face.. and to those about me.. i feel guilt.. 

23 and at the fork in the road.

If you like both, then like both :-) it feels like a big deal but it’s not and the guilt is for you to let go of. You don’t need to do that to yourself. Enjoy play safe and explore. 

13 hours ago, Guest Mira said:

When you say you like both, are you saying that you like both guys and girls, or are you saying you like to give and receive handjobs?

Hi CKW,

Yeap both as in both sexes... I love women, their soft curves..ample contours.. The softness of their being and the variety in their lives... Is soothing to the eye And experiencing erotism this way has been more of the same sorts ? I get turned on by the sight of a lady, all confident in her get up.. Fantasies come soon after of probable thibgs we cld do to each other.. Like a reason tryst with a lady at work.. We got closer but have to maintain appearances as office affairs usually do..

The alter ego as expressed here is caused in part by curiosity and in part by something novel and intriguing... Like looking at the other end of the scope.. It was not just that it was another penis I was touching or pleasuring another bejng through touch.. But the familiarity experienced in other ways. Its like homosexuality, sensuality and exhibitionism all rolled into one.  It also brought out the voyeur in me when I saw how others would offer up their cocks in adjacent stalls. 

As to the many kind remarks, I am ever grateful for the sweet gesture in a seeming cold society we live in. Am not sure if this would evolve into a habit, but am just unsure about the situation I am in. 

Hence the write in. 

I guess deep down.. I longed to be touched.. And touched right.

I think it is perfectly fine and please, don't hv to feel guilty. Just be careful =) many moons ago I used to frequent tiong bahru plaza 5 / 6th floor. The understall scene there was off the charts! Not sure about now cuz the main door has been removed to Walk In kind of entrance. 

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

4 minutes ago, fourth said:

I think it is perfectly fine and please, don't hv to feel guilty. Just be careful =) many moons ago I used to frequent tiong bahru plaza 5 / 6th floor. The understall scene there was off the charts! Not sure about now cuz the main door has been removed to Walk In kind of entrance. 

now! I know......

• Guest locked this topic