Male HQ

How do you describe it?

Guest tellmeplease

Guest tellmeplease

Have you ever encounter people who told people off or blame someone when something happens to her (she is position A and the other person in position B). and when the similar things happen to other person (exact scenario in different times - She in position B now and the other person in position A), she will still find blame on others and told people off.

The feelings is like I want to hit on my chest. How can this be? Is there a word to describe such behaviour?

That kind of behavior is pretty common. There are people who refuse accept responsibilities when things get fucked up, and blame others for causing it, and when things are doing well, they obviously will claim the credit. These people are toxic, and you just have to be mindful when dealing with such people. 

Love. 

Hi TS,

Thanks for sharing this. It's good to let it out. I agree with @doncoin that this behavior is pretty common. It gets mentally and emotionally strenuous when you have to regularly deal with these people. Sometimes, it's hard to muster the energy to confront these kind people because their natural response is to reject all the comments that they don't like. If you can't approach her directly, it would be good to have the help of others to let her know of her behavior.

If this happens in a work environment, it's best to have agreements and decisions in black and white. Should things doesn't go the right way and someone starts to blame and twist words, you have proof of what was agreed upon before things were implemented. You can always refer to the conversation of what was discussed and agreed about and you'll have your hands clean if there's really nothing you did wrong. If such person happened to be your superior or someone that affects you directly but you don't have any guts to confront, it's better to leave such place if you couldn't wait for her to leave first. After all, a place is usually only as good as the people in it.

At the end of the day, you should always think back of the things that matter most like your closest friends, your partner, and your family. It's not worth wasting your energy with these toxic people because you have your own goals in life to follow.

Guest Social Ill
13 hours ago, Guest tellmeplease said:

Have you ever encounter people who told people off or blame someone when something happens to her (she is position A and the other person in position B). and when the similar things happen to other person (exact scenario in different times - She in position B now and the other person in position A), she will still find blame on others and told people off.

The feelings is like I want to hit on my chest. How can this be? Is there a word to describe such behaviour?

She is a politician.  A common sight in parliament.

Guest WorkerBee
17 minutes ago, yoo_ris said:

If this happens in a work environment, it's best to have agreements and decisions in black and white. Should things doesn't go the right way and someone starts to blame and twist words, you have proof of what was agreed upon before things were implemented. You can always refer to the conversation of what was discussed and agreed about and you'll have your hands clean if there's really nothing you did wrong. If such person happened to be your superior or someone that affects you directly but you don't have any guts to confront, it's better to leave such place if you couldn't wait for her to leave first. After all, a place is usually only as good as the people in it.

Encountered a LOT of women who are like that, if you do the black and white thing, somehow she ends up crying, plays the victim card and you become the office bully who makes women cry, regardless of the matter at hand.

1 minute ago, Guest WorkerBee said:

Encountered a LOT of women who are like that, if you do the black and white thing, somehow she ends up crying, plays the victim card and you become the office bully who makes women cry, regardless of the matter at hand.

I'll gladly take satisfaction in every tear they shed. There's no point in staying in a company where people are too stupid to assess the entire situation and favors the fate of the company over an incompetent crying lady.

Guest tellmeplease
7 hours ago, yoo_ris said:

Hi TS,

Thanks for sharing this. It's good to let it out. I agree with @doncoin that this behavior is pretty common. It gets mentally and emotionally strenuous when you have to regularly deal with these people. Sometimes, it's hard to muster the energy to confront these kind people because their natural response is to reject all the comments that they don't like. If you can't approach her directly, it would be good to have the help of others to let her know of her behavior.

At the end of the day, you should always think back of the things that matter most like your closest friends, your partner, and your family. It's not worth wasting your energy with these toxic people because you have your own goals in life to follow.

If everyday after work can go back and meet someone like you as my bf or even as close friend, I can forget all my troubles at work ;D

9 hours ago, yoo_ris said:

I'll gladly take satisfaction in every tear they shed. There's no point in staying in a company where people are too stupid to assess the entire situation and favors the fate of the company over an incompetent crying lady.

If the boss likes her, her incompetency became irrelevant, you don't know meh?

Guest bonfire

Yeah this kind of person is especially toxic. Worse still, she can intentionally bring up a totally different matter to put blame on you after you have rightfully pointed out her mistake. She does so to infuriate you just because she feels angry over what you said about her being wrong. It is really energy draining to deal with this kind of person on a daily basis. You can only try to minimise the interaction with her if you can't completely avoid seeing her.

23 hours ago, Guest tellmeplease said:

Stand up against her. She will know that she is such a ugly person and there are people who knows whats under her sleeves and detest her undesirable behaviour .

12 hours ago, bonfire said:

Yeah this kind of person is especially toxic. Worse still, she can intentionally bring up a totally different matter to put blame on you after you have rightfully pointed out her mistake. She does so to infuriate you just because she feels angry over what you said about her being wrong. It is really energy draining to deal with this kind of person on a daily basis. You can only try to minimise the interaction with her if you can't completely avoid seeing her.

12 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Stand up against her. She will know that she is such a ugly person and there are people who knows whats under her sleeves and detest her undesirable behaviour .

If she is your boss or manager or supervisor, than how?  Can don't intereact with her at all meh?

Guest Neh Neh

Tell your boss. You and her buay gum (not good together). If your boss understood clearly, your boss will not put you and her in one team or work in the same project.

4 hours ago, Kimochi said:

See her siam her in front of her face to show hint ~

3 hours ago, Guest Neh Neh said:

Tell your boss. You and her buay gum (not good together). If your boss understood clearly, your boss will not put you and her in one team or work in the same project.

If boss see you all like that, he will call a meeting to scold you guys and than he will say either you take the shit or leave the office.   Boss once said he is not there to be match-maker or consoler but to ensure you guys get the job done and he don't care how you feel.

4 hours ago, Guest Period said:

If boss see you all like that, he will call a meeting to scold you guys and than he will say either you take the shit or leave the office.   Boss once said he is not there to be match-maker or consoler but to ensure you guys get the job done and he don't care how you feel.

Depend on the situation one 

• Guest locked this topic