Male HQ

Discovering Your Sexual Role - How To Know If You Are Top Or Bottom? (Compiled)

Guest Fucked up
2 hours ago, Guest A friend say said:

A friend of mine is a flex and he told me that he will only fuck ugly people and allow himself to be fucked by only good-looking ones.  Are all flex the same?

So being fucked is a negative thing, in your fren's world? Only ugly people are deserving of being fucked. Good looking people fuck others. Lemme guess. He is a north korean?

Guest Masculine btm
2 hours ago, Guest Fucked up said:

So being fucked is a negative thing, in your fren's world? Only ugly people are deserving of being fucked. Good looking people fuck others. Lemme guess. He is a north korean?

Stop all that political correctness bs. There's a reason why males are considered superior to females simply from the male fucking the female automatically dominate the female in fucking. That's the harsh truth whether you like it or not.

When I allow someone to fuck me, then I have to submit and let him dominate me. He'll pin me down and penetrate me, that act alone is humiliating for me. But I can't help it because my sexual needs are so strong that I cannot control myself.

But then I try to control who, where, when I let myself get fucked. Who...I won't let a fem top fuck me even if I have to accept older, fatter or uglier.

Where...I don't want people to watch or know. When...I can delay till I find the right person or place.

I'll certainly prefer to be fucked by someone better than me also so that the humiliation is easy to swallow. But then we all know these desirable good looking people are hard to get. 90% of the time I have to settle for less. I'm desirable to him, he's not desirable for me. During fucking me, he'll act superior to me, like they always say, "my cock inside you already, you don't so papaya to me." I don't mind because the pleasures of getting fuck more than compensates.

After sex there's no more pleasures and I don't need to humiliate myself by letting others gossip about me. Still, once fucked always fucked, he'll act superior to me. I still prefer to choose someone better looking over him if I can so I don't want to be inferior to him. He still want to choose me because I'm desirable to him. That's when it becomes so complicated.

On 1/11/2018 at 9:44 PM, -Ignored- said:

but kimlo based on your experience, u shd have easily have gauge accurately right?

though I m nt sure how shameful it is, isn't it a norm that worldwide there r tons more btms than top

looks and behaviour can really be deceiving. even an experienced old hen like me can be deceived... wow lau!

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 12/01/2018 at 5:22 PM, 72%dark said:
  1.  I've encountered bottoms who want to be pounded like animals but are quite ‘bossy’ during sex, dictating to the top what they want and how.

”The functions of top and dominant often intersect, where the top is the dominant, but this is not always the case. Someone who is “topping” may be doing so at the request, or even the direction, of a bottom partner; in this case, the bottom is the dominant partner. A top who acts within this kind of relationship dynamic is sometimes called a service top. A bottom who has dominance over the activities or the relationship is said to be topping from the bottom, even though he or she is really exercising dominance from the bottom. “

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_(BDSM), paragraph 4)

On 14/01/2018 at 8:37 PM, Guest Masculine btm said:

Stop all that political correctness bs. There's a reason why males are considered superior to females simply from the male fucking the female automatically dominate the female in fucking. That's the harsh truth whether you like it or not.

When I allow someone to fuck me, then I have to submit and let him dominate me. He'll pin me down and penetrate me, that act alone is humiliating for me. But I can't help it because my sexual needs are so strong that I cannot control myself.

But then I try to control who, where, when I let myself get fucked. Who...I won't let a fem top fuck me even if I have to accept older, fatter or uglier.

Where...I don't want people to watch or know. When...I can delay till I find the right person or place.

I'll certainly prefer to be fucked by someone better than me also so that the humiliation is easy to swallow. But then we all know these desirable good looking people are hard to get. 90% of the time I have to settle for less. I'm desirable to him, he's not desirable for me. During fucking me, he'll act superior to me, like they always say, "my cock inside you already, you don't so papaya to me." I don't mind because the pleasures of getting fuck more than compensates.

After sex there's no more pleasures and I don't need to humiliate myself by letting others gossip about me. Still, once fucked always fucked, he'll act superior to me. I still prefer to choose someone better looking over him if I can so I don't want to be inferior to him. He still want to choose me because I'm desirable to him. That's when it becomes so complicated.

You sounded almost like 2000 years old. Hello there ancient Sex Slave. Say hi to Jesus Christ and Saint Peter for me please? Thanks!

13 hours ago, Mastiff said:

What's "anti-cruising" please? Thanks!

I’m guessing he meant masculine btms are able to sense each other in gyms. It takes one to know another? Haha

Guest Masculine btm
9 hours ago, Guest Laolao said:

You sounded almost like 2000 years old. Hello there ancient Sex Slave. Say hi to Jesus Christ and Saint Peter for me please? Thanks!

You must be another bottom like me. These truths make you feel very uncomfortable, right? I get uncomfortable too but then what to do? Want to get fucked got no choice but accept it then tell nobody later.

who care who's dominant in bed!!!  everyone knows that in any relationship it is always the bottom who calls the shots ... we know how to use our charms to manipulate our men.

All in sex is fair.

Guest Boottom of the pile
5 hours ago, Guest Masculine btm said:

You must be another bottom like me. These truths make you feel very uncomfortable, right? I get uncomfortable too but then what to do? Want to get fucked got no choice but accept it then tell nobody later.

Sorry to break it to you but in 2018, being mentally crippled by silly 2000 year old social stigmas and prejudice like you like is really getting extremely rare. Your bottom is like a bottomless pit to nowhere, outerspace, an alien ancient relic lost in time, whereas to others it is just a preference on bed.

Guest Bibik belachan
4 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

who care who's dominant in bed!!!  everyone knows that in any relationship it is always the bottom who calls the shots ... we know how to use our charms to manipulate our men.

Spoken like a true nonya. :whistle:

15 hours ago, Guest Bibik belachan said:

Spoken like a true nonya. :whistle:

aiyoh ... bibik how you know im a nyonya.

All in sex is fair.

1 hour ago, Guest Old Xuan said:

Your feistiness? :doh:

hahahaha ... you are so observant, hats off to you!

All in sex is fair.

42 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Must be u told him while cuddling after a fun session la.

hmmm... i dun remember names nor do i remember faces but i can recognise a dick from miles away!!!

All in sex is fair.

On 11 January 2018 at 10:32 AM, lonelyglobe said:

Time have changed, the trend now is towards muscular btm :P

This is quite true. Many muscular guy thought is top but turned out to be bottom. Although you really can't tell from appearance if a guy is top or bottom.

On 11 January 2018 at 2:13 AM, ArchDragon said:

bottoms.. usually have this way when they talk, the way they dress.. i really don't wanna stereotype.. but all the bottoms i've come across behaved exactly the same way. 

They behave in what way?

On 1/11/2018 at 10:42 PM, Lonelyboy90 said:

there are indeed increasing numbers of masculine bottoms and feminine tops around. i have seen afew who are difficult to judge based on their appearance and behavior.

so... why not just ask if you are really into this person to see if he role-fit your desire?

I gotta echo this. Too many stereotypes floating around I can't even.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

• Guest locked this topic
  • 2 years later...
On 1/17/2018 at 5:24 PM, kimlo777 said:

hmmm... i dun remember names nor do i remember faces but i can recognise a dick from miles away!!!

How to recognize lah? Miles away still visible? You serious ah?

On 8/24/2021 at 12:25 AM, Bubblecakez said:

Do you imagine yourself fucking someone or getting fucked, thats one way to find out. 

Don't imagine, must do then will know. Haha.

On 8/23/2021 at 11:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

How to recognize lah? Miles away still visible? You serious ah?

aiyah ,... it is just a matter of speech lah

All in sex is fair.

On 8/30/2021 at 3:33 AM, singalion said:

Discovering Your Sexual Role - How To Know If You Are Top Or Bottom?

Through trial by error I would say.... 

Even when you're masturbating, do you feel that urge to prolong or even add more to your orgasmic feelings?

Some feel their nipples swell and very siok to be touched. 

Some can feel their holes also swell and urge to be fucked but are afraid because of bottom shaming.

Eventually after so many times of feeling that urge, trial and error should finally lead to anal sex. It's painful the first time but then slowly after a few tentative trials, you then discover why you feel that way down there. Then you let go of your inhibitions and started enjoying being screwed.

Few gays can resist the temptation to trial and error anal sex especially when feeling that masturbating is just not enough, boring same old same old each time and must add more.

That's why there are so many bottoms and yet also so many of them don't say they are bottom.

It takes time for them to dare to finally trial and error anal sex.

And also a lot of older gays eventually accept themselves being bottom because they must have tried already.

On 8/31/2021 at 4:07 AM, Guest Holly said:

Even when you're masturbating, do you feel that urge to prolong or even add more to your orgasmic feelings?

Some can feel their holes also swell and urge to be fucked but are afraid because of bottom shaming.

Eventually after so many times of feeling that urge, trial and error should finally lead to anal sex. It's painful the first time but then slowly after a few tentative trials, you then discover why you feel that way down there. Then you let go of your inhibitions and started enjoying being screwed.

Few gays can resist the temptation to trial and error anal sex especially when feeling that masturbating is just not enough, boring same old same old each time and must add more.

That's why there are so many bottoms and yet also so many of them don't say they are bottom.

And also a lot of older gays eventually accept themselves being bottom because they must have tried already.

And they can't get hard, so become bottom for the hard ones. 

On 8/31/2021 at 4:07 AM, Guest Holly said:

Thanks for taking on the discussion to different levels:

a) Bottom shaming

that issue probably departed from the general bad view on homosexuals.

It was always seen as worse if the gay guy was a bottom in the straight world.

Just remember that one gay movie some 30 years back after his coming out the mother asks him:

"But you're the man and not the woman, aren't you?"

There is this cliche that a bottom is on a lower standing than a top.

Comes same to this effeminate thing on guys and the issue of "straight acting"

Just to make it clear: As a top I totally dislike this bottom shaming and I find (top) gays stupid who indulge into this bottom shaming.

How would their (top's) sexual fun be without any bottoms?

I would advise all bottoms who suffer bottom shaming by tops to resist any sex and just ask them to fuXX off.

b)

You would be surprised. There are straight guys who ask their female partner to play with their anus.

Even tops are aware there is a sexual stimulus at your anus at least most of them.

But full penetration is still something different.

And in younger ages surely we explore.

But you must enjoy being bottomed. And not everyone does. Even after some trials you tend to go one direction (either top or bottom (or vers).

It is similar to rimming, not everyone likes or enjoys rimming.

c)

In some gay scientific researches it has been said, older gays turn more to bottoms than the other way around. Why this is so, don't ask me. Maybe as said above societal backgrounds made them to tops while in fact they were at least versatile but did not explore because of the negative cliches associated with being a bottom.

On the other hand, there are tops who die as tops and never were inclined to be a bottom.

d) Most important to to me is:

Please enjoy the fun how you prefer to enjoy.

Don't let such stereotypes restrict your sexual pleasure and play.

If you want to try then do. But don't force people.

And bottoms should not be shy to say they are.

Because every Jack will find his John!

Guest Discreet bottom
On 8/31/2021 at 3:49 PM, singalion said:

Thanks for taking on the discussion to different levels:

a) Bottom shaming

that issue probably departed from the general bad view on homosexuals.

It was always seen as worse if the gay guy was a bottom in the straight world.

Just remember that one gay movie some 30 years back after his coming out the mother asks him:

"But you're the man and not the woman, aren't you?"

There is this cliche that a bottom is on a lower standing than a top.

Comes same to this effeminate thing on guys and the issue of "straight acting"

Just to make it clear: As a top I totally dislike this bottom shaming and I find (top) gays stupid who indulge into this bottom shaming.

How would their (top's) sexual fun be without any bottoms?

I would advise all bottoms who suffer bottom shaming by tops to resist any sex and just ask them to fuXX off.

b)

You would be surprised. There are straight guys who ask their female partner to play with their anus.

Even tops are aware there is a sexual stimulus at your anus at least most of them.

But full penetration is still something different.

And in younger ages surely we explore.

But you must enjoy being bottomed. And not everyone does. Even after some trials you tend to go one direction (either top or bottom (or vers).

It is similar to rimming, not everyone likes or enjoys rimming.

c)

In some gay scientific researches it has been said, older gays turn more to bottoms than the other way around. Why this is so, don't ask me. Maybe as said above societal backgrounds made them to tops while in fact they were at least versatile but did not explore because of the negative cliches associated with being a bottom.

On the other hand, there are tops who die as tops and never were inclined to be a bottom.

d) Most important to to me is:

Please enjoy the fun how you prefer to enjoy.

Don't let such stereotypes restrict your sexual pleasure and play.

If you want to try then do. But don't force people.

And bottoms should not be shy to say they are.

Because every Jack will find his John!

Bottom shaming is not that simple. 

Gay tops are the worst bottom shamers. Like it or not, it's part of their sexual fun. But then, there are some bottoms here who enjoyed being bottom shamed while being fucked. Also part of their sexual fun.

mother asks him:"But you're the man and not the woman, aren't you?"

Walau eh, I don't know how many times other gays ask me similar questions like that when they found out I'm also gay.

Knn even bottoms all me that kind of question. If I'm top then no need them to ask but when they learn that I'm a bottom, then they'll purposely ask. It's a subtle kind of bottom shaming as if a masculine guy cannot be allowed to be bottom, like it's against the law.

And don't even remind me how those tops treated me when fucking me with glee, oh boy, you bottom arh? So man why arh? You like me fucking you?

Waaa why you so slut like that.

On 8/31/2021 at 8:08 PM, Guest Discreet bottom said:

Bottom shaming is not that simple. 

Gay tops are the worst bottom shamers. Like it or not, it's part of their sexual fun. But then, there are some bottoms here who enjoyed being bottom shamed while being fucked. Also part of their sexual fun.

I think you confusing what is bottom shaming.

Bottom shaming refers to looking down negatively on bottoms and denigrating bottoms.

However, some sex talk during penetration  or before is not really bottom shaming (unless the top means it seriously).

We are not discussing here about the sex talk or stimulation during sex we are talking about the negative view on bottoms by tops and the fact that they looking down on bottoms as having less human value.

Guest Discreet bottom
On 8/31/2021 at 8:33 PM, singalion said:

I think you confusing what is bottom shaming.

Bottom shaming refers to looking down negatively on bottoms and denigrating bottoms.

However, some sex talk during penetration  or before is not really bottom shaming (unless the top means it seriously).

We are not discussing here about the sex talk or stimulation during sex we are talking about the negative view on bottoms by tops and the fact that they looking down on bottoms as having less human value.

Haha, it's as though the sentiment will suddenly be different once the sex is over.

It may seem to be back to normal but beneath the surface, there's always that smug "I screwed you and you're my bitch, I know what you are, bitch" undertone beneath the surface.

But then you may be right, sometimes we don't know when it's stop the sex game part. Once I even got pulled to the nearest toilet when I bumped into one of my tops. He didn't know when it's inappropriate. But that's part of the thrill for him.

On 8/31/2021 at 8:54 PM, Guest Discreet bottom said:

Haha, it's as though the sentiment will suddenly be different once the sex is over.

It may seem to be back to normal but beneath the surface, there's always that smug "I screwed you and you're my bitch, I know what you are, bitch" undertone beneath the surface.

But then you may be right, sometimes we don't know when it's stop the sex game part.

Tops cannot be sluts? Only bottoms are?

What a joke...

Based on your interest or preferences...just go and do it...

Am sure you have watch porn...whichever roles that make you damn hard easily just try n go with it....

Based on my experiences those who watches jerk off gay porn is mostly btm or verst btm....those watch str8 porn is top and top verst....

Yet again nipple, dick, vagina and ass is the key 🗝️ for your experiences 😏

Rank it which interest you more...

1. Ass? Bubble butt? Big?

2. Vagina? Tight? Loose?

3. Dick? Veins dick? 

4. Nipple? Big tits? Or Nipple clamps? 

If you virgin try finger yourself with  finger with lube then 2 fingers see if you like it..do it slowly..in out in out...dont poke it hard...see if your tits hard...see if your dick hard...see if you feel arouse by it...if you do btm if not then you can be Top..or you can be both...if you like all....or I can help you to determine haha 

Guest Discreet bottom

When I watch porn, I like to see the masculine bottom being screwed until he kpkb.

I don't like the western type where the masculine bottom grunts and still act very macho, like those Stallion ones.

I like the Japanese types where the masculine bottom gets screwed until "ahahah, kimochi, kimochi."

But recently I also like those from China where they screwed those macho 東北大漢, oh they are so shameless because I can understand their dirty talks but then it's so real because they are ordinary folks like you and me. 

I also have this similar fetish to watch myself getting screwed in the mirror.

They like to use the angle from below where you can see the bottom get screwed until his cock swinged wildly and the dripping cum sprayed about. 

On 9/1/2021 at 4:29 AM, Guest Discreet bottom said:

When I watch porn, I like to see the masculine bottom being screwed until he kpkb.

I don't like the western type where the masculine bottom grunts and still act very macho, like those Stallion ones.

I like the Japanese types where the masculine bottom gets screwed until "ahahah, kimochi, kimochi."

But recently I also like those from China where they screwed those macho 東北大漢, oh they are so shameless because I can understand their dirty talks but then it's so real because they are ordinary folks like you and me. 

I also have this similar fetish to watch myself getting screwed in the mirror.

They like to use the angle from below where you can see the bottom get screwed until his cock swinged wildly and the dripping cum sprayed about. 

Oh yes, this is 100% me. Masculine btm but not the macho grunty type😉

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.