Male HQ

Discovering Your Sexual Role - How To Know If You Are Top Or Bottom? (Compiled)

Guest bus 69

when u see broom, do u feel want to sit on it or want to poke it to other ppl's chacha ??

in case there's no broom, screwdriver also ok.

honestly though, i think the best way is to slowly experiment and figure out which posiiton ur the most comfortable in.

i was bottom when i first came out, because that's how i thought it was. but after finding myself being unable to enjoy being one, i tried switching positions &... yeah. hahaha. take ur time, i don't think there's a need to rush.

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

when u see broom, do u feel want to sit on it or want to poke it to other ppl's chacha ??

LOL! U r funny!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Road Sweeper

so funny

In my opinion, a top has to be more "hardworking" , more job to do.......

btm not much job, the most try to adjust to let top in..........

Somehow people will also try to ask me whether they can f me?

not sure why, maybe they tot i m a btm??

but i just topped them....

you will never know until you have enough encounters, even you don't like anal sex that does not mean you will never, maybe you have not meet good one, lol.

If you have never have sex b4, how do you know?

do u prefer guys manlier than u?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest ABANG

Actually the preferred role has a lot to do with your endowment.

If you (unfortunately) have a tiny one, then you dont really have a choice.

Of course, to be a top needs skills and stamina.

To be a bottom, you should be able to bear the excuriating pain initally.

Sex is afterall for mutual satisfaction.. do it SAFELY, please.

Actually the preferred role has a lot to do with your endowment.

If you (unfortunately) have a tiny one, then you dont really have a choice.

Of course, to be a top needs skills and stamina.

To be a bottom, you should be able to bear the excuriating pain initally.

Sex is afterall for mutual satisfaction.. do it SAFELY, please.

Hahahha, they way you said it sound like Top = Higher Attack and Speed while Bottom = Higher HP and Defense. XD

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

Dont pray pray with your asshole...If damage difficult to heal! make sure u dont scratch the lining inside, you will get infected easily. Remember never push sharp object into your asshole!

First time ever I see someone worship asshole - pRay pRay with your asshole~ ^_^

Guest Kibs

I don't think top/bottom has got anything to do with body size or whatever. You simply like to fxxk or like being fxxked.

Just bcos you're a 1.8m tall muscular gymmer with broad shoulders n a deep voice doesn't mean you must be a top. A 1.5m skinny man can be one as well.

Guest outlawed

Maybe you'll know by how u masturbate? Like if u jerk off by sitting back, relaxing thinking about doing another guy's ass, you're prolly a top? Cos for me I jerk off in doggy position always, thinking bout how another guy will do me.

Maybe you'll know by how u masturbate? Like if u jerk off by sitting back, relaxing thinking about doing another guy's ass, you're prolly a top? Cos for me I jerk off in doggy position always, thinking bout how another guy will do me.

If jerk off standing up, then top or btm? Lol

I always heard pple said a guy is born to be gay, so how abt top or btm? Does a guy born to be a top or btm? :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Guest

this is what i have observed:

most guys, those who know that u are gay since young, prefer to be bottoms. however, as u grow older and get thru life and experiences, u become a versatile. nevertheless, u still prefer having a more dominant manly partner.

for those who grow up liking girls but find yourself shifting to liking guys as u get older and then eventually choosing the gay route, they are mostly tops.

my advice is, dun be who u are not, so u can let the right guy look for u and u can in turn look for the right guy. sometimes, u just have not met the right person yet. :B)

most guys, those who know that u are gay since young, prefer to be bottoms. however, as u grow older and get thru life and experiences, u become a versatile. nevertheless, u still prefer having a more dominant manly partner.

for those who grow up liking girls but find yourself shifting to liking guys as u get older and then eventually choosing the gay route, they are mostly tops.

Interesting observation.

Haven't really noticed this, and not too sure if it's true; wondering if others have observed similar pattern?

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

did u f girls when u used to like them?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

As the Guest already mentioned...."Mostly", not all.

n there are those who simply enjoy the sex and dun mind being top or btm or being top AND btm at the SAME time! :P

muahahah >:D

juz shoot! Make every frame counts! 

www.instagram.com/dphotogsg

Guest Guest

Not true. I used to like girls, now I'm btm haha.

Of course this does not apply to all, i find it mostly applies to the straight acting manly guys, whether they are tops or btms.

Of course this does not apply to all, i find it mostly applies to the straight acting manly guys, whether they are tops or btms.

Probably.

Biologically speaking, both penis and prostate are sex organs that can bring anyone pleasure, if done right.

Role preference mostly exists in the mind. And it may be shaped by many factors: personal fantasies, past experiences such as bad sex, perceptions and ego, etc, etc.

In which, speaking of straight-acting manly guy, I've seen those who deem "bottom" as the non-manly roles, and they are holding on tight to their pride to ever 'surrender' to a partner. So I think you may have a point there.

When people experiment with other roles, there's a likelihood that they'll discover the pleasure in both roles, and are then likelier to develop as a versatile. But of course, good sex experience is not easy to come by and it's easy to get turned off from certain roles due to bad experiences, e.g. encountering a partner that gives higher pain:pleasure ratio, embarrassing bowel tragedies, performance anxiety, etc.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Personally I do agree.

Most of my gay friends who know that they like men since as young as 5 yrs old are 99% btms.

Those who come out in their 20s/30s are mostly tops.

this is what i have observed:

my advice is, dun be who u are not, so u can let the right guy look for u and u can in turn look for the right guy. sometimes, u just have not met the right person yet. :B)

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

Personally I do agree.

Most of my gay friends who know that they like men since as young as 5 yrs old are 99% btms.

Yea it makes sense. Those who have liked men since v young are more likely to admire and prefer older, stronger masculine guys. Though they may or may not behave femininely, there is a bit of this 'girl' mindset in them to wanna feel loved and to have someone to be in power.

Those who realise that they do have an interest in guys when they are older do not start out this way since young. They are programmed like a straight guy and learn to be in power and take care and protect their partner. They most likely do not prefer someone stronger than them. When they realise that they do have an interest in the same sex later on, most perform the top role naturally.

To me top or bottom is more about your inner mindset. You know deep down inside how u are like and what kind of guys you prefer. So look for the right fit! Having said that, it doesnt mean that the bottom is and should be feminine. Some btms are not feminine at all and Some tops do not like feminine guys. But of course, if u are a top, u are expected to be masculine. The more masculine, the better :).

I always think when a guy behave feminine or masculine, doesnt really link to whether he is top or btm?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Guest

being both top and bottom (versatile) ?

I used to be pure top. Then I met a guy I was crazy about and lanlan had to let him top me instead.

The first time fxxk was painful. But after some regular fxxking, my body adapted and wow I enjoyed being his woman.

It is both physical and psychological. I felt good but I still will not any other men fxxk me. Psychologically, I still resist the woman's role. Only in front of him, I felt submissive. Maybe because he was aggressive towards me because he saw through my masculinity and my false pretenses.

When he fxxked me it was brutal because otherwise I will resist him like the times before I submit to his first fxxk. When I submit, I was totally his woman, letting him do the most humiliating sex on me. Yet I felt liberated and enjoyed it.

But I am so afraid to let anybodyelse know this vulnerable side of me. The aiyahs and moaning when he took me brutally was so alien after we put on our clothes and I was masculine again. But it also thrilled him to see me this way when he used me.

I used to be pure top. Then I met a guy I was crazy about and lanlan had to let him top me instead.

The first time fxxk was painful. But after some regular fxxking, my body adapted and wow I enjoyed being his woman.

It is both physical and psychological. I felt good but I still will not any other men fxxk me. Psychologically, I still resist the woman's role. Only in front of him, I felt submissive. Maybe because he was aggressive towards me because he saw through my masculinity and my false pretenses.

When he fxxked me it was brutal because otherwise I will resist him like the times before I submit to his first fxxk. When I submit, I was totally his woman, letting him do the most humiliating sex on me. Yet I felt liberated and enjoyed it.

But I am so afraid to let anybodyelse know this vulnerable side of me. The aiyahs and moaning when he took me brutally was so alien after we put on our clothes and I was masculine again. But it also thrilled him to see me this way when he used me.

Aiyah, please lah, You where got pure top. All the while you are women in men's skin lor.

Just because u kenna fxxked by someone you crazy about don't suddenly transform you into a women lah.

Your inner women IS already there. He just fxxks her out of you that's all.

Guest Guest

Aiyah, please lah, You where got pure top. All the while you are women in men's skin lor.

Just because u kenna fxxked by someone you crazy about don't suddenly transform you into a women lah.

yea GM is kinda right. pure top....pure top...., some guys just use this term loosely to boost their ego.

if u are a pure top, u wouldnt even be attracted to very masculine guy in the first place.

Personally I do agree.

Hahahaha I came out when I was in my teens, guess that explains why I am versatile XD

Facebook-Like-Button-big.jpg

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Ppl generally associate more feminine or soft guys to be bottom n vice versa. One classic line I heard from my friend, "I was so shock to find out my sista topped some guy". So yah, there are exception. Just like how some masculine guys like to be fisk too lo :)

juz shoot! Make every frame counts! 

www.instagram.com/dphotogsg

Is it possible for a pure btm to become top? And how to change 'btm face; to 'top face'? Since sec school I have been btm, and now even when strangers see me they str8away can tell that Im btm becx i got the 'btm face' :(

How does btm face look like?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.