Male HQ

Beware of this dishonest member, Iscool

Traveller789

12 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Aiyoh.he expect a free ride la but u charge so ciao lor.

Anyway he is a chub n ug**. Dont bother. Lol

I knew, but first place he agree with the charges and btw this is business, who care he ugly a or super model. At least make a call or msg to cancel. Failure to his family education to bring uo such a dishonest, coward.

1 hour ago, Traveller789 said:

I knew, but first place he agree with the charges and btw this is business, who care he ugly a or super model. At least make a call or msg to cancel. Failure to his family education to bring uo such a dishonest, coward.

Too bad.many same kind here.

But y u put up here for.?

Aiyah.normal la.

There was this guy who drives ubor n put up an advert here saying can have fun in his car. When one of my aj fren pmed him , he threatened that he will show the message to the authority. What more? My fren blocked him immediately .

Edited by cutejack

4 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Yup .

3 hours ago, cutejack said:

You really got no taste, you said he’s chub and ugly, yet you still can swallow him? :yuk:

4 hours ago, cutejack said:

You met him with the intention to for fucks huh?

Haha

oh dear, I rem iscool is an old time member

I cannot accept such behaviours

incidents do happened eg organising an event but something bad cropped up, I expect the person to inform everyone as soon as he could

(this has nothing to do w whether 1 is meetg for fuck or matchmaking into the family , one must learn to inform even if u decide nt to pursue any further)

not rudely exit or stop all communication

I do expect old time member to keep a basic etiquette esp if u know the arrangement is gonna be physical meetup

n my stand is not to mix professional work w fun (eg a professional masseur is to massage) but somehow gays love to mix them up, sexing in office and then cry later when they r in the news

he is also looking for daddy and not just grabcar

20 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

oh dear, I rem iscool is an old time member

I cannot accept such behaviours

incidents do happened eg organising an event but something bad cropped up, I expect the person to inform everyone as soon as he could

(this has nothing to do w whether 1 is meetg for fuck or matchmaking into the family , one must learn to inform even if u decide nt to pursue any further)

not rudely exit or stop all communication

I do expect old time member to keep a basic etiquette esp if u know the arrangement is gonna be physical meetup

n my stand is not to mix professional work w fun (eg a professional masseur is to massage) but somehow gays love to mix them up, sexing in office and then cry later when they r in the news

he is also looking for daddy and not just grabcar

At first i also thought he is old timer, should be alright. Ever provide ride svc to few of the members here, all swee swee until this idiot.

2 minutes ago, Traveller789 said:

At first i also thought he is old timer, should be alright. Ever provide ride svc to few of the members here, all swee swee until this idiot.

yup, I always felt reliable w an old timer(though I may not agree to his tots or ideology)

and I always have 2nd tots on those who purposely created an account to PM me, ie new comer

no matter how pp viewed me, I continue to speak in bw w the same old me

and I felt S$26 is quite reasonable from airport though I don't know where exactly is he going

5 hours ago, Traveller789 said:

It's so wrong of him to fly your aeroplane.   But in future, when someone asked for 'gay' grab driver, it is something more than business as usual.  He probably wanted a free ride home. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

5 hours ago, Traveller789 said:

He took ug as ugly. Lol

Err if not ugly then what is ug** ?? :)

Btw why would anyone expect a free ride on grab/uber service? The world didnt owe us anything. 

14 minutes ago, Traveller789 said:

Seeking fun and business is 2 issue. I will suggest those with such mindset rather put their post as " Free suck/fuck from xxx to xxx for your free ride. Any takers?"  Lol.

it is very clear that uber and business is about transport and then payment, Travellor

I do not see why u shd put up extra clause and regulations when it is so obvious already

What has this world become?

it is like asking Ken reflexology , Emperor spa etc to emphasize, this is a clean massage w NO hanky panky, this is inviting the unnecessary!

and many will not take NO as an answer

4 hours ago, Guest Gaia said:

Err if not ugly then what is ug** ?? :)

Btw why would anyone expect a free ride on grab/uber service? The world didnt owe us anything. 

same here I don't know what is UG

there is no such abbreviation too

it s obvious

Unless the thread said it is a free transportation page eg free massage trials

Problem is why the person is still NOT speaking up to clarify himself?

16 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

it is very clear that uber and business is about transport and then payment, Travellor

I do not see why u shd put up extra clause and regulations when it is so obvious already

What has this world become?

it is like asking Ken reflexology , Emperor spa etc to emphasize, this is a clean massage w NO hanky panky, this is inviting the unnecessary!

and many will not take NO as an answer

I know it, saying that is just to let him feel his idea is good.. All should understand anyone can seek for fun, is ok. But using sex activities to exchange for certain profit, in theory wise is no different for prostitution.

Screenshot_2018-01-12-19-41-25-15.png

Edited by Traveller789
Insert photo

6 minutes ago, Traveller789 said:

I know it, saying that is just to let him feel his idea is good.. All should understand anyone can seek for fun, is ok. But using sex activities to exchange for certain profit, in theory wise is no different for prostitution

ooooh! I got your point

oh dear,  u even copy the definition here

I tot some will "prostitute"

Mods,
May I suggest that any bw members who doesn't know how to behave in public* venue/transaction should be given a deduction point?

what is the point of bhaving well in this online world when 1 cant even behave in a real world?

(anyway be it one gotten 10 deduction points, he will not be shamed in a real world too, neither will he get into a legal disputes)

but at least we KNOW that there r an existence of such a person and to protect the innocence!

definition of public : means anyone who can access or use your service/can transact w u (be it straight or bw mbr)

his profile pg must be very popular today

he must be travelling now, no wonder so quiet

traveller(I m worried Mod will surely remove this page)

and I noticed on your last pic (the one ie like a one and only Line chat) he seemed to have guess who u r (though u asked him who is he)

the moment he guessed who u r , he seemed to give it all  up

Did u realised that?

Nvm, to me is just a small issue. Don't really bother about such idiot.  The intention to bring it out is just to caution that other dont fall into this idiot trap. As a member , we should caution/recommend to fellow member when we come across any bad/good thing in life. Giving good advise and encouragement when we would if other is lost or down. Agree?

5 minutes ago, snowball said:

if he really want to play dirty trick, even now he got exposed, he can register as a new member too, 

this type of person everywhere, sad :doh:

if it is a newbie, likely one will have 2nd tots entertaining him

I m always "impressed" by someone who come PMed me using a new account eg 12 Jan 2018,  I immed knew something is wrong and he will tell u whoevr been saying this n tt in the forum as though he s been around for very long

no need up, we will be here to assist things of a good cause
Travellor, nex time  u don't be so hardwkg lah, he posted a msg at 2am, and u wakeup and respond to him (or u r on the roads at wee hours)

I knew it wil be placed in the flaming rm based on prev egs

anyway, some already warn us (pardon me, I have no time to dig out everything)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.