Male HQ

What is in your mind when sucking a big cock?

Guest Cute Newby

Guest Cute Newby

Please share what is in your mind when sucking a big cock of a hot guy you like.

How do you feel and how do you get turned on from doing that on a hot guy?

Dick-licious. i enjoy blowing my bf, and hearing moan with pleasure as I work his cock with my tongue and mouth. It gets me hard, and when he can't take it, he will start thrusting into my mouth, till i gag. I think that turns us both on even more. :whistle:

Love. 

ohhhh ... his cock feels so good sliding in and out of my mouth... love his cock... love his smell ... love the taste of his precum ... can't wait to taste his cum.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Cute Newby

Why sucking a hot guy’s cock, licking his balls and tasting his Pre-cum or cum can turn you on and drive you horny? I just don’t understand the reason behind.

The same to hearing piak piak piak sound, why people get turned on?

Am I doing it right?

Can I/ should I deepthroat him?

Are his eyes closed?

Is he rolling his eyes back in ecstasy?

When is he gonna cum? My jaw hurts 

He is so lucky to have such a big cock!

These are usually some of the throughts rolling around in my mind when I am on my knees, in between his legs.

5 hours ago, Guest Cute Newby said:

Why sucking a hot guy’s cock, licking his balls and tasting his Pre-cum or cum can turn you on and drive you horny? I just don’t understand the reason behind.

The same to hearing piak piak piak sound, why people get turned on?

hmmmm ... sounds like you are not enjoying sex at all.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

14 hours ago, Guest Cute Newby said:

Please share what is in your mind when sucking a big cock of a hot guy you like.

Waiting for my turn to be sucked.

Don't read and response to guests' post

I must say lot of fantasy coming from the people who posted here. Sometimes big and good look dun always come together.

Even if they do comes together, they might be hard to get... if that is so....I might as well put that thought into tonite 4 Million prize. :P

1 hour ago, btmslut said:

Honestly... in my mind...

"Is he going to cum soon? My jaw aches" hahahhahaha

Reality isnt sexy!

agree, ie why I don't q like sucking and to perform gd sucking means no "teething" (which many failed terribly) which is why my jaw ached terribly
never will wanna do it and let the rest do it

Just now someone touching me down there, it is like he is analysing the anatomy (nowadays I don't let elderly to suck on me) of it  and then keep touching my pubic hair as though this is something new to a male

Guest Cute Newby
8 hours ago, Mockingbird27 said:

Am I doing it right?

Can I/ should I deepthroat him?

Are his eyes closed?

Is he rolling his eyes back in ecstasy?

When is he gonna cum? My jaw hurts 

He is so lucky to have such a big cock!

These are usually some of the throughts rolling around in my mind when I am on my knees, in between his legs.

When sucking his thick cock, you deep throat and sometimes gag, why still love sucking hot guy’s cock? Is it that you are determine to suck him well and good just wanna to hear him moans loudly Er...eeerr... ahh.... after hearing the moan you get greedy and wanna to taste his cum. Wonder why?

Guest 脏子姨
20 hours ago, Guest Cute Newby said:

All that is in my mind would be: work on it.....shoot shoot shoot....let me swallow you dry...

Guest 脏子姨
23 minutes ago, fab said:

“r u coming soon? My jaw is aching. "

You need skill future training. This course is an intensive training to dislocate the jaw....python trick.

Guest 脏子姨
50 minutes ago, Guest Bigcoke said:

Very hard to find chn with big cock

i never met 1 b4

You haven't sucked enough Chinese cocks.

I am 国际脏 for a reason - kum遍天下华人lan....

Guest Guest123

Wow I was just wondering the same thing!!

Sometimes it feels a but much, and I got some gag reflex, but still can control. I don't actually enjoy giving (or receiving, we're both not experienced), but it turns me on when he enjoys it :lol:.

8 minutes ago, Guest Guest123 said:

Wow I was just wondering the same thing!!

Sometimes it feels a but much, and I got some gag reflex, but still can control. I don't actually enjoy giving (or receiving, we're both not experienced), but it turns me on when he enjoys it :lol:.

The key to not gagging is to breath through your nose. The moment you breath via your mouth while giving a bj, you will gag. Practice makes perfect. 

Love. 

5 minutes ago, jubjub said:

ahh wise words. do u tutor in this? hahah

I don't think this requires any tutoring. You are already breathing through your nose. Now it is all about practice on how to breath through the nose while giving a blow job. 

Love. 

21 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

ohhhh ... his cock feels so good sliding in and out of my mouth... love his cock... love his smell ... love the taste of his precum ... can't wait to taste his cum.

Seeing his horny face n cum  can make you cum too

I don't think much when sucking an AMDK's dick.. 

Well as they are generally longer, their endowment hit the end of the throat frequently.

The technique to use is to avoid choking - not a very glamorous act.

Push it to the side without biting or teething it.

What do I think... wow, this is big but I can handle it.. wipe off that your silly grin on your face, darling.

Guest Dystopian nightmarish dick

Portobello mushrooms are faint imitations of the real thing, a coke can grab hold feels more manageable in my palms, mind’s totally made up on getting that expensive and gigantic hard wood pepper mill for the dining table for memory’s sake, his bf/gf must be a Goliath of biblical proportion with seriously big mouth/vagina/anus and appetite for giant dicks, etc.

• Guest locked this topic