Male HQ

Where can u buy pants with side adjusters( No belt loops)?

TwoChnBTMs

Where can u buy pants with side adjusters( No belt loops)?

It is in fashion now?

Saw recently many guys wearing slim french cutting with NO BELTS, Low waist, tight slim fit.

Anyone knows?

Edited by TwoChnBTMs

Have seen it at Zara moons ago a stone colored pair with side suede flaps and metal buckles on both side edges of the waist. I would pay attention to the spanish brands like massimo dutti, pull&bear, etc for such design features as these are the brands that would tend to cater to having such design details sometimes. You can just drop in one of the stores and ask their supervisors about it.

53 minutes ago, gaysluttyme said:

u just another BW。。。。。Bitch Who're..。。。。don't'  have answer or recommendation don't respond....

I m

u r just another retard!

retard yet pretend to search clothing in the gay dept, hahahahhaha

u r lovely

i was all along in this thread suggesting dept store and a retard who cannot even search a simple thing came along

claiming: no

no

this no and that no

eventually u get nothing if that is your objectives

but showing off your prowess in your educating the world who is a bitch

Robinsons. Both orchard and jem. They have many korean brands. I’m almost sure they will have it. Just ask around the sale staffs. If not try Ted Baker.

The reason why he started the thread is cause he couldn’t find what. The responses reflect that he tried. So much for your statement - “people don’t search...ask.”

Yeah, sure maybe the stores had the pants some time back, but they may not be on sale now.

on the contrary, your responses reflect that you’re just picking on him.

in any event, those white undies in your profile do not reflect any fashion sense. I don’t suppose you’re even aware of what the TS is referring to.

42 minutes ago, Guest Asketh said:

Robinsons. Both orchard and jem. They have many korean brands. I’m almost sure they will have it. Just ask around the sale staffs. If not try Ted Baker.

Dear

some pp already tried many , exhausted all already

eg u r in a vivocity, there are both ted or and bejamin

n I even explicitly helped by saying dept stores Robinsons, tangs, I cannot imagine why they are not selling

I even ask them to open their mouth to ask the staff if they need help but first they must step inside, even though I m answering to T.S then

Do we need to even hold their hands and show them?

I got a shock a slut came into the pict and started labelling  people when the labels are clearly there in robinsons

Sometimes, I wonder is the purpose to search for an item, or is the thread meant to  identify other purposes?? (pls keep to the thread content)

Sadly your suggestion cannot even help at all, cos Robinsons has many business pants & other pants, if 1 doesn't ask , he may not be able to look into the pile of pants, hence I told them to OPEN their mouth (the key is to open) and btw, I will PM Robinsons first before I step inside (it is not pants of course, fashion apparels are quite straight fwd to me, don't even need to open and ask), I will check and dig before I step into Tangs or Robinsons ( I hve to learn to tap onto their services)

if I told someone that I sew my initials on my business pants (ok, may it is a modern casual pants meant for semi formal) subtly, all done in less than half an hour, no1 will believe I did it at Robinsons or the dept store too
Cos they didn't ask and they didn't even know that they have such promotions ongoing

I wish that for all those who have explicitly mentioned the stores, pls show photos of what u have purchased/seen/photoed in that shop, if not it s a waste of time trying to be helpful

On ‎16‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:43 PM, -Ignored- said:

any of the dept malls should have, dear

pls step inside

Guest Virtuos circle

It was once fashionable then back in 2002-3 and one of the first few brands to have this style was Hugo Boss. It then faded away and I see this style making a comeback like 1-2 years back. Guess like what my mum used to say, fashion design moves in a circular motion. Spectacle frames are one of them too.

Wondering what’s next... bell bottom jeans? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic