Male HQ

Sex on the plane

Raypeh98

Did it once with the bf a few years ago on a trip on the A380. We waited till everyone was dozing off and the lights dimmed. I have to admit that the economy toilets are not the most comfortable space to have sex in. It is narrow and tight. I sat on the toilet seat while bf go on his knees to blow, and there wasn't much room to manoeuvre for 2 people. Anyway, we ran into a flight attendant when we were done, and she gave a smile and had this I know what you guys did look on her face. 

The worst toilet experience was on another long haul flight, and someone must have just finished a massive poop. The toilet stank, and killed the mood. 

Love. 

6 hours ago, doncoin said:

Did it once with the bf a few years ago on a trip on the A380. We waited till everyone was dozing off and the lights dimmed. I have to admit that the economy toilets are not the most comfortable space to have sex in. It is narrow and tight. I sat on the toilet seat while bf go on his knees to blow, and there wasn't much room to manoeuvre for 2 people. Anyway, we ran into a flight attendant when we were done, and she gave a smile and had this I know what you guys did look on her face. 

could be a new twist if the flight attendant is a male.. haha..

Edited by blowmenow

had once many many years ago with a stranger i met on the flight.  we were talking and we sort of got along well.  when lights went off, we both pretended to sleep and i felt him leaning towards my side.  gradually i felt his thigh against mine. then my hand was on his lap and i ended up stroking him to a massive orgasm.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

3 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

had once many many years ago with a stranger i met on the flight.  we were talking and we sort of got along well.  when lights went off, we both pretended to sleep and i felt him leaning towards my side.  gradually i felt his thigh against mine. then my hand was on his lap and i ended up stroking him to a massive orgasm.

Massive orgasm means?

6 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

The stranger is Asian or Caucasian? I’m guessing the latter? 

10 hours ago, Counting Stars said:

The stranger is Asian or Caucasian? I’m guessing the latter? 

hahaha ... he was Indonesian Chinese and it was a Garuda flight to London

All in sex is fair.

13 hours ago, cutejack said:

Massive orgasm means?

massive as in an explosion and so much sperm which he caught in his handkerchief - it was soaking wet.

All in sex is fair.

• 1 month later...
On 25/01/2018 at 9:11 PM, ckson said:

Here's a detailed encounter by someone on SIA flight, on Suites no less :

http://adventurousangmoh.tumblr.com/post/144075768673/air-smiles

Enjoy ...

I dont belief that a person stand at 1.68 qualified to be a SIA Male Stewards.Its should be above 175.