Male HQ

simcard to micro simcard

Guest simcard

SingTel din offer free.

I paid $2 to cut mine.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest simcard
22 hours ago, CKW said:

Yes, long time ago, and got told off by my friend  LOL

(It didn't work, by the way.)

Don't do it.

Go to your telco and get a proper one. Usually if it's your first micro SIM card, it is free.

1 hour ago, Rhyn said:

Get a nano SIM instead. It’ll most likely to be the smallest SIM and you just need adapters if your future phones use micro or normal SIM sizes

7 hours ago, fab said:

SingTel din offer free.

I paid $2 to cut mine.

Thank you s much for the infos

Just go to your operator and change a new SIM. The SIM comes with precut lines which you can push out to any size nano or micro or fix back to get back the original size.. No need adaptor. And never buy those archaic cutters.

Guest simcard
3 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Just go to your operator and change a new SIM. The SIM comes with precut lines which you can push out to any size nano or micro or fix back to get back the original size.. No need adaptor. And never buy those archaic cutters.

Thank you for the infos. can go to any operator's branch or have to go to the main one?

Guest simcard
20 hours ago, TamPenis said:

Go to the Telco shop not the authorized dealer shop. Tell them that you are loosing signals and get disconnected intermittently. They will replace your SIM card for free. The new SIM card has the "precut lines".

Haiz. If only I get to see this reply earlier. Went to Telco shop and got charged 37smthg. Haiz......

My dad manually did it for me. We both know what we're getting ourselves into so we didn't really cared much. We have the adapter for free anyways so it wasn't so much of a big deal. Though you guys need to be cautious with how you trim it down, cause there are chances you can damage the chip itself and you have to get a new one once that's damaged.

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.