Male HQ

Sniffing housemate boxer brief

Guest pervert

Guest pervert

Yesterday, my housemate happened to have left his boxer brief in the toilet. Kind of dropped on the floor and go unnoticed. When I picked it up, it was wet. Maybe he washed his brief during shower. I picked it up and hanged it on the towel rack. I happened to pick up some sweet smell. Cant resist my self from taking a closer sniff of the brief. the smell is like a subtle sweet semen smell. and instantly get a boner. Feel like a pervert myself when thinking about my shameless act.

9 minutes ago, Guest pervert said:

Yesterday, my housemate happened to have left his boxer brief in the toilet. Kind of dropped on the floor and go unnoticed. When I picked it up, it was wet. Maybe he washed his brief during shower. I picked it up and hanged it on the towel rack. I happened to pick up some sweet smell. Cant resist my self from taking a closer sniff of the brief. the smell is like a subtle sweet semen smell. and instantly get a boner. Feel like a pervert myself when thinking about my shameless act.

Wank while putting it on your head like hentai kamen,  imagine you got caught and tied and edged ~

Get nose herpes then you know

36 minutes ago, Guest pervert said:

15 hours ago, Guest pervert said:

Could it be the brief dropped on the floor and get wet ? Some floor detergents have nice smell too. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 18/01/2018 at 9:39 PM, Guest pervert said:

the smell is like a subtle sweet semen smell. and instantly get a boner. Feel like a pervert myself when thinking about my shameless act.

I'm not here to judge what you did. Just want to say that you are not the first guy in human history to do this, and you definitely won't be the last either.  :D

(And yes, some straight guys also do that with women's panties.)

Like what Yoo Ris shared above, sometimes it's something you might do at some point in your life, and then you kind of outgrow it later on.

Edited by CKW

I did the same to my roommate undie (those he collected in the laundry basket) in Uni hostel. Sometimes, the smell was too strong if he kept too many days for me to take time.  

23 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

muahahahahahahaha

but a detergent's fragrance will always differ from a man's muskiness

TS mentioned wet brief on the floor with "sweet semen smell" and muskiness cannot be described as sweet.  I am just assuming anyway.   

Don't read and response to guests' post

11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

So many fetishistic disorder patients here .

i think fetishes are healthy as long as you don't impinge or violate another person's modesty ba..

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

20 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Same to me.

My company toilet has a row of open shower for the technicians to shower after work. Have been fantasizing having sex with one of the technicians in my company. His overall was very tight fitting on his body. I was able to see his bulge and butt crack whenever I went to the workshop to verify the production line.

It happened last year after I checked the production line from 4pm until 6pm. And before going back to my office cubicle, I went to the toilet inside the plant to release myself and the technician whom I always fantasized to have sex with has finished his shower with fully clothed and I saw him throwing his underwear, overall and towel into a pail and left the toilet. Usually they will wash their clothes using our company sponsored washing machines when they report to work the next day.

After releasing myself, I went out to the toilet to ensure nobody is inside the workshop. All the lights are off so I guessed he is the last one to leave the workshop.

I quickly went back to the toilet and then go to the pail and dig out his underwear. To my shock, there was a wet patch at the front of his yellow underwear. I tried to touch with my finger and it was sticky and wet. Without hesitation, I gave a smell over his wet patch. Wah.. that was warm and nice smell. Immediately, I got a boner inside my pants.

To be safe, I went into one of the compartment, locked the door and then removed my pants and underwear. I stroked myself while sniffing his warm loads and at the same time, I also tasted his loads (it was kinda sweet, guess he must have some sweet drinks before unloading his cum) and fantasizing licking his cock, balls and fucking his firm hot ass.. . Within minutes of stroking, I erupted my volcano lava over his wet loads.

Then I used my finger to mix it well and have a final taste over it.. Then I put on my underwear and pants and then opened the door and walked to the pail and put the underwear back into the pail then with his overall and towel.

then I left the workshop.

No issues la

Cute straight guys brief should smell nice ba

though I never smelt that 

There was once my housemate took his shower. He always wash his day’s underwear and dry it in his room but that day I think he forgot and left it on top of the washing machine and went to his room. 

I saw it and got turned on, thinking that piece of cloth was wrapping his manhood the whole day..

Immediately stripped naked and wanked myself silly while rubbing my face into his underwear. 

I have a feeling while I was in the throes of it, he saw me at it.. Nowadays he doesn’t look at me when we talk..awkward much! Haha!

1 hour ago, Arthur said:

There was once my housemate took his shower. He always wash his day’s underwear and dry it in his room but that day I think he forgot and left it on top of the washing machine and went to his room. 

I saw it and got turned on, thinking that piece of cloth was wrapping his manhood the whole day..

Immediately stripped naked and wanked myself silly while rubbing my face into his underwear. 

I have a feeling while I was in the throes of it, he saw me at it.. Nowadays he doesn’t look at me when we talk..awkward much! Haha!

How did he see you? You didn't close your bathroom door completely?

Guest kian wee iec97

i tried sniffing my housemate's panty. she's a hot and sporty babe. and one day i saw a red patch on her thong. oh dear, it smells heaven!

i am so fortunate that she never find out my fetish!

21 minutes ago, Guest kian wee iec97 said:

i tried sniffing my housemate's panty. she's a hot and sporty babe. and one day i saw a red patch on her thong. oh dear, it smells heaven!

i am so fortunate that she never find out my fetish!

yucks

Guest Curious Cat
50 minutes ago, Arthur said:

@CKW I guess I was too busy, he must’ve come out to retrieve his undies and caught me at it..

When he saw\caught you, were you in the middle of your wanking or you already cummed?

3 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

Used to stay in hall in Uni and the room beside me was occupied by two really hot hunks. They seemed to be really popular within the hall community as there were always friends going in and out of their room to chit chat etc. They were also OGLs for the hall orientation camp. Not surprising that they’re so popular - given how good looking the 2 men are. Every few days I’ll also see them working out in their room (as their doors are open) using the resistance bands, abs roller etc.  

The 2 of them were so hunky, manly and proud of their looks and body that I didn’t dare approach them the entire semester I stayed there. All I could do was to fantasise about their bodies and cocks. 

Speaking of underwear, both hunks hang their underwear outside their room to dry. They were mostly branded triangular briefs - ranging from the typical Renoma sports underwear, to white CK briefs with red linings at the crotch area.  I remember being so horny once that I “borrowed” one of the guys white Renoma underwear - waistband already worn out - and wanked with it before placing it back. That sensation and smell for which I will never ever forget. 

A few months later I saw one of them at the sports centre, coming out of the gym in an army singlet and headed to the showers. I too went to the showers after a while, hoping to catch him naked. The whole toilet was empty except for him. He had already started showering inside the cubicle, with his dirty, sweaty underwear thrown on the bench. It was a navy blue Renoma underwear, and a round, dried, white patch on the inner front pouch where his cock head rested. That drove me crazy.

He showered in a cubicle where the light bulb was shining right above - which allowed for a clear reflection of his naked body on the wet floor. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Boy, he was so hung and hairy. I could see clearly the way he soaped his balls. I wanked off there and then with his soiled underwear, looking at that naked reflection for a good 10 minutes. 

You are a lucky bitch 

On 1/20/2018 at 5:05 PM, DeMarko said:

Same to me.

My company toilet has a row of open shower for the technicians to shower after work. Have been fantasizing having sex with one of the technicians in my company. His overall was very tight fitting on his body. I was able to see his bulge and butt crack whenever I went to the workshop to verify the production line.

It happened last year after I checked the production line from 4pm until 6pm. And before going back to my office cubicle, I went to the toilet inside the plant to release myself and the technician whom I always fantasized to have sex with has finished his shower with fully clothed and I saw him throwing his underwear, overall and towel into a pail and left the toilet. Usually they will wash their clothes using our company sponsored washing machines when they report to work the next day.

After releasing myself, I went out to the toilet to ensure nobody is inside the workshop. All the lights are off so I guessed he is the last one to leave the workshop.

I quickly went back to the toilet and then go to the pail and dig out his underwear. To my shock, there was a wet patch at the front of his yellow underwear. I tried to touch with my finger and it was sticky and wet. Without hesitation, I gave a smell over his wet patch. Wah.. that was warm and nice smell. Immediately, I got a boner inside my pants.

To be safe, I went into one of the compartment, locked the door and then removed my pants and underwear. I stroked myself while sniffing his warm loads and at the same time, I also tasted his loads (it was kinda sweet, guess he must have some sweet drinks before unloading his cum) and fantasizing licking his cock, balls and fucking his firm hot ass.. . Within minutes of stroking, I erupted my volcano lava over his wet loads.

Then I used my finger to mix it well and have a final taste over it.. Then I put on my underwear and pants and then opened the door and walked to the pail and put the underwear back into the pail then with his overall and towel.

then I left the workshop.

When I was a teenager I was staying with my uncle (auntie's husband).  it was an old walk-up apartment along moh guan terrace.  these old flats had only one bathroom and one toilet so we had to wait out turns to use the bathroom.  since i was a so-called guest i usually was the last in line and before me, my uncle.  he usually let his 2 children (who were younger than me) shower first as they needed to go to bed early for their morning session at school.  several times i noticed my uncle's used briefs left on the floor in a corner together with his dirty clothings.  Yes, he is so lazy and just leave it there for my auntie to gather up for laundry the next day.  Usually it was just used briefs but one day, on entering the bathroom I got a sniff of something familiar.  I check the floor and tiled walls but didn't find any evidence then my eyes caught sight of his used briefs sneaking out from between his dirty work pants and shirt on the floor.  I took it out and lo and behold, it was stained with fresh cum.  So my uncle must have masturbated while taking his shower.  From that day, I would always check out his briefs and several weeks after that first incident, again there were fresh cum deposits on his briefs.  This time, I sneaked his cum-covered briefs into my bedroom and masturbated while sniffing his cum-stained briefs.  This happened several times until one day he caught me doing it ... of course that incident led to .......

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

2 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

When I was a teenager I was staying with my uncle (auntie's husband).  it was an old walk-up apartment along moh guan terrace.  these old flats had only one bathroom and one toilet so we had to wait out turns to use the bathroom.  since i was a so-called guest i usually was the last in line and before me, my uncle.  he usually let his 2 children (who were younger than me) shower first as they needed to go to bed early for their morning session at school.  several times i noticed my uncle's used briefs left on the floor in a corner together with his dirty clothings.  Yes, he is so lazy and just leave it there for my auntie to gather up for laundry the next day.  Usually it was just used briefs but one day, on entering the bathroom I got a sniff of something familiar.  I check the floor and tiled walls but didn't find any evidence then my eyes caught sight of his used briefs sneaking out from between his dirty work pants and shirt on the floor.  I took it out and lo and behold, it was stained with fresh cum.  So my uncle must have masturbated while taking his shower.  From that day, I would always check out his briefs and several weeks after that first incident, again there were fresh cum deposits on his briefs.  This time, I sneaked his cum-covered briefs into my bedroom and masturbated while sniffing his cum-stained briefs.  This happened several times until one day he caught me doing it ... of course that incident led to .......

Dont put "......"

Pls add alphabets for us to enjoy reading.:yuk:

Guest Zhang ziyi
25 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

You buying a new pair of underwear for him because you are keeping the used one. :yuk:

34 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

This time, I sneaked his cum-covered briefs into my bedroom and masturbated while sniffing his cum-stained briefs.  This happened several times until one day he caught me doing it ... of course that incident led to .......

Oh man . . . Don't tell me they kicked you out of the house?

20 minutes ago, CKW said:

Oh man . . . Don't tell me they kicked you out of the house?

oh no he didn't... that was the start of my uncle using my mouth and ass whenever aunties was indisposed.

All in sex is fair.

53 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Dont put "......"

Pls add alphabets for us to enjoy reading.:yuk:

i am adding this story to my blog ... visit my blog to read the continuation... the story should be up in about a week's time.

All in sex is fair.

Guest really ah?

@sgocean93, since when does CK carry white briefs with red lining at the crotch area?? Maybe the CK briefs lover can clarify this.

22 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

Used to stay in hall in Uni and the room beside me was occupied by two really hot hunks. They seemed to be really popular within the hall community as there were always friends going in and out of their room to chit chat etc. They were also OGLs for the hall orientation camp. Not surprising that they’re so popular - given how good looking the 2 men are. Every few days I’ll also see them working out in their room (as their doors are open) using the resistance bands, abs roller etc.  

The 2 of them were so hunky, manly and proud of their looks and body that I didn’t dare approach them the entire semester I stayed there. All I could do was to fantasise about their bodies and cocks. 

Speaking of underwear, both hunks hang their underwear outside their room to dry. They were mostly branded triangular briefs - ranging from the typical Renoma sports underwear, to white CK briefs with red linings at the crotch area.  I remember being so horny once that I “borrowed” one of the guys white Renoma underwear - waistband already worn out - and wanked with it before placing it back. That sensation and smell for which I will never ever forget. 

A few months later I saw one of them at the sports centre, coming out of the gym in an army singlet and headed to the showers. I too went to the showers after a while, hoping to catch him naked. The whole toilet was empty except for him. He had already started showering inside the cubicle, with his dirty, sweaty underwear thrown on the bench. It was a navy blue Renoma underwear, and a round, dried, white patch on the inner front pouch where his cock head rested. That drove me crazy.

He showered in a cubicle where the light bulb was shining right above - which allowed for a clear reflection of his naked body on the wet floor. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Boy, he was so hung and hairy. I could see clearly the way he soaped his balls. I wanked off there and then with his soiled underwear, looking at that naked reflection for a good 10 minutes. 

Guest kian wee iec97
5 minutes ago, Guest really ah? said:

@sgocean93, since when does CK carry white briefs with red lining at the crotch area?? Maybe the CK briefs lover can clarify this.

maybe counterfeit product from night market in patpong?

3 hours ago, cutejack said:

Yr uncle still around?

this uncle of mine is now 78 yo liao.  at the time i was staying with him he had 2 sons.  since then his nestling of children has increased to 4 - 3 sons and 1 daughter.

All in sex is fair.

53 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

this uncle of mine is now 78 yo liao.  at the time i was staying with him he had 2 sons.  since then his nestling of children has increased to 4 - 3 sons and 1 daughter.

How come? U give him good appetite is it?:yuk:

4 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

I supposed none of them suspected that their daddy was doing it to their cousin?

• Guest locked this topic