Male HQ

Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)

Important Announcement: I will be away on holiday from 13 Sept to 16 Sept (Friday to Monday)

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a deliberately slow massage with light pressure applied and a generous use of oil; as the hands glide slowly over the body you immediately feel relaxed and unhurried.  There are several erogenous spots on your body when it is touched it awakens sexy feeling, and not many men have experienced this before. As the massage progresses each of these spots are gently stroked and touched; this is why the massage is called Sensual Swedish Oil Massage. In a one hour session no more than 15 minutes are devoted to these erogenous spots; because the massage is not about sexual stimulation; but is focused on relaxation, re-energization and a rebalance of your senses.

Anyday and anytime is always a good time to enjoy a massage. In a room lit by a lone candle and soft music; leave behind the stress of urban life. A pair of warm hands will knead away the tiredness in your muscles; gently caress you and make you feel loved and respected. At only $60 for a one hour session, it is a wise investment for your well being.  I do not treat any sports injury; this massage is strictly focused on relaxation and re-energizing.

Appointment Availability : 11am to 11pm daily. (Every Monday only 2 slots at 8pm and 10pm)

Please do not be late for appointment. I provide a 30min interval between each client to allow time for shower and resetting room for the next customer.

I am a mature Chinese masseur (57 yrs) and has a professional diploma in body massage from U.K. (CIBTAC) since 2004 and WSQ Certificate in Sports Massage 2018

Venue: 10 minutes walk from Bedok MRT or bus 17/17A  takes you to directly opposite my block (just 3 stops).

Ample car park available with electromic gantry.

IMG_0577.JPG.a9ba940e9ac4f4daa7e16fd3cf177575.JPG

Edited by Patrickvivian
Updated informatioon

15 years ago I was actively providing massage but as age caught up I withdrew thinking no one was keen on a mature masseur. Within this week I have been found by two of my clients from 15 years ago here in Blowing Wind. They were in their early 20s and now they are in their mid 30s. I did not expect to find such nostalgic re-connection here in Blowing Wind. This is truly .a wonderful place. My heartfelt thanks to BW.

2 hours ago, Patrickvivian said:

15 years ago I was actively providing massage but as age caught up I withdrew thinking no one was keen on a mature masseur. Within this week I have been found by two of my clients from 15 years ago here in Blowing Wind. They were in their early 20s and now they are in their mid 30s. I did not expect to find such nostalgic re-connection here in Blowing Wind. This is truly .a wonderful place. My heartfelt thanks to BW.

So,any differences in their appearances. U can still recognise them?

• G_M changed the title to Patrick's Late Night Swedish Massage @Bedok
On 3/20/2018 at 2:25 PM, kewpie said:

Hi Patrick. Are you still providing massage services. I used to go to you ages ago. Thanks

Yes I am still providing massages with heartfelt thanks to Blowing Wind for linking to people who appreciate mature men. As from 26 March, Monday, I shall be doing massage full time. My service will be available daily from 2pm to 11pm (Last appointment).

Ambience- good with soothing music. Massage done on a singles mattress, with a very plush top layer, very soft comfortable

Strength - surprisingly weak for a decently sized guy, probably the softest massage I've ever done

Technique - some routine followed, but because of the lack of strength,  do not seem to have effect of relieving knots or fatigue

Shower - showering in the kitchen toilet. Typical of many old hdb flats, not the cleanest ard

Overall, $70 a tad steep, if only skills cud be better.

19 hours ago, CharmingBoy said:

Ambience- good with soothing music. Massage done on a singles mattress, with a very plush top layer, very soft comfortable

Strength - surprisingly weak for a decently sized guy, probably the softest massage I've ever done

Technique - some routine followed, but because of the lack of strength,  do not seem to have effect of relieving knots or fatigue

Shower - showering in the kitchen toilet. Typical of many old hdb flats, not the cleanest ard

Overall, $70 a tad steep, if only skills cud be better.

May I suggest you try deep tissue massage or acupressure or shiatsu; as these styles usually apply more strength and pressure. Swedish Oil Massage is intended to lbe light touch and more relaxing. Thanks for giving me a try but I definitely do not recommend you try anyone offering Swedish Oil Massage.

Blowing Wind is truly  a forum set up ro serve the needs of the mature gay men community. Within a short time of 4 months I have already made more than 70 connections and everyone of them is well mannered and gentlemently. Blowing Wind is indeed the invisible social space that is much needed. Kudos to the founders of BW!

I have visited Patrick the forth times, nice sensual massage, still prefer the Thai spa music then those pop music as the former blends in well with the mood of the massage!

Just  a feedback of my personal opinion! :)

10 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

I have visited Patrick the forth times, nice sensual massage, still prefer the Thai spa music then those pop music as the former blends in well with the mood of the massage!

Just  a feedback of my personal opinion! :)

Your feedback is invaluable as it will lead to improvement of services. Thank you and noted.

A late review on Patrick's massage. It was my 3rd visit with Patrick. I enjoyed the long strokes, it was so relaxing that I dozed off in the midst of the massage. Proper massage bed and shower available. Massage oil was applied generously on my body. Overall, massage was firm, just nice. I should have done the 90 minutes if I have more time. Went home, slept like a baby, and woke up very fresh. Will definitely come again... 

On 6/8/2018 at 11:29 AM, mandala said:

A late review on Patrick's massage. It was my 3rd visit with Patrick. I enjoyed the long strokes, it was so relaxing that I dozed off in the midst of the massage. Proper massage bed and shower available. Massage oil was applied generously on my body. Overall, massage was firm, just nice. I should have done the 90 minutes if I have more time. Went home, slept like a baby, and woke up very fresh. Will definitely come again... 

Thank you for taking the time to give your valuable feedback. Stay well and hope to see you soon again.

Made a last minute appointment with Patrick at 12:30 AM a few days back, at first I was reluctant as it was really late but I gave in cause I am in need of a relaxing massage. Messaged him again and he was prompt in his replies with zero fuss. Great.

Ambience was good with low light and relaxing music, a bed that was comfy for the session and of course the room is air conditioned. I love the candlelight and darkish atmosphere personally and this was further enhanced when Patrick blew the candle making it even darker in the middle of the session, very sensual. Environment and cleanliness alone is a plus!

Now Patrick applies light pressure and very relaxing strokes from your shoulder all the way down to your feet. I do agree with a user here that the pressure could do with some improvement mostly with stronger pressure but I won't lie though as I was dozing on and off cause it was *that relaxing.*

60 bucks for an hour (in my case it went over an hour maybe 1 hour 15 mins?) and up to 12 AM appointment slot? It was all worth it, I'm so glad he is accessible. Will not hesitate to go for a second session and possibly more in the future. Thanks Patrick.

9 hours ago, quickflightout said:

Made a last minute appointment with Patrick at 12:30 AM a few days back, at first I was reluctant as it was really late but I gave in cause I am in need of a relaxing massage. Messaged him again and he was prompt in his replies with zero fuss. Great.

Ambience was good with low light and relaxing music, a bed that was comfy for the session and of course the room is air conditioned. I love the candlelight and darkish atmosphere personally and this was further enhanced when Patrick blew the candle making it even darker in the middle of the session, very sensual. Environment and cleanliness alone is a plus!

Now Patrick applies light pressure and very relaxing strokes from your shoulder all the way down to your feet. I do agree with a user here that the pressure could do with some improvement mostly with stronger pressure but I won't lie though as I was dozing on and off cause it was *that relaxing.*

60 bucks for an hour (in my case it went over an hour maybe 1 hour 15 mins?) and up to 12 AM appointment slot? It was all worth it, I'm so glad he is accessible. Will not hesitate to go for a second session and possibly more in the future. Thanks Patrick.

I know that some people enjoy stronger pressure but my specialty lies in light pressure with slow long strokes that puts a person in a relax mood. I have made this clear in my profile description so as not to disappoint anyone who has a different expectation. In terms of service I am very accommodating but will not accede to unreasonable requests.

Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to render you my service again. Wishing a you a great long weekend break.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2018 at 1:11 AM, JJ2018 said:

Hi Patrick, do you do outcalls?

Outcall is a very time consuming process and oftentimes the customer's bed may be too low and it strain the back while doing the massage. However for those willing to pay for my time and travel expenses, an outcall is for a minimum of $200 for a 90minutes session.

On 3/30/2018 at 2:22 PM, Patrickvivian said:

May I suggest you try deep tissue massage or acupressure or shiatsu; as these styles usually apply more strength and pressure. Swedish Oil Massage is intended to lbe light touch and more relaxing. Thanks for giving me a try but I definitely do not recommend you try anyone offering Swedish Oil Massage.

Just to let you know that since 1 May 2018, my massage rate has been revised to $60 an hour; your feedback was taken seriously.

3 hours ago, Bottom guy in east said:

Had tried Patrick twice within a span of 3 months. Reasonable massage strength. Skill and technique were acceptable. Room was conducive. Overall 7/10. Will return if I need a massage. 

Thank you for an honest feedback. 7/10 is a realistic standard and anything higher might suggests there is some exaggeration.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a second session with Patrick recently and this time I requested for him to focus more on my neck and head and Patrick accomodated, I felt extremely relaxed throughout the hour long massage session especially my neck!

Patrick has definitely improved and I can feel the pressure a bit more as well as the extra sensual rubbing. Really enjoyed this second time around. Hope to have a 3rd meeting soon.

2 hours ago, quickflightout said:

Had a second session with Patrick recently and this time I requested for him to focus more on my neck and head and Patrick accomodated, I felt extremely relaxed throughout the hour long massage session especially my neck!

Patrick has definitely improved and I can feel the pressure a bit more as well as the extra sensual rubbing. Really enjoyed this second time around. Hope to have a 3rd meeting soon.

Thank you for your favourable feedback. I think you enjoyed it more this second round is because you have indicated to me the specific areas you want me to focus on. Generally Swedish Oil Massage is a light pressure massage but slightly more pressure can be applied upon request; so my advice to all potential customers if you like the massage to focus a particular area just feel free to let me know. My guiding principle is always to seek for customer's satisfaction.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2018 at 1:25 PM, made2move said:

had a wonderful session with Patrick last nite!

Thanks for your short and precise description of my massage therapy which you summed up as "wonderful". In case you didn't realize that you have started coming to me regularly since Feb 2018, and todate you have visited me 7 times already. Your enthusiastic business support is most appreciated.

On 9/2/2018 at 9:20 PM, babyric said:

Tried Patrick massage today. Cosy n comfortable room. The massage level is just nice for me. Sensual at the same time add on pressure to unlock the the areas that I need. Very relax after the massage. 

Your kind comment is deeply appreciated. Looking forward to serve you again soon

Take care and be blessed.

I shall be completing my course on Sports Massage in four weeks time; and hope to be able to proviide that targets specific body stress and aches.

So far responses from members at Blowing Wind has been very good which makes doing it full time very sustainable. Thank you kind support and hope to serve you soon again

A Warning Notice:

Those with skin disorder or any sports injury should always consult a doctor first before seeking a massage. Masseurs are mostly are untrained in physiotherapy and do not know how to appropriately treat the problem area. Twice I had a client with some skin problem but as it was not contagious or infectious; so I proceeded ahead to provide the massage. However there are other masseurs not willing to provide the massage; so please let your masseur know in advance so it will not be a wasted trip you (incall) or for the masseur (outcall).

Blowing Wind is a well patronized website not just for local Singaporeans but also foreigners working here or passing through on business trips. I had the privilege of serving a French man, Italian, Dutch and an Australian. In my opinion and experience; you can make a living from doing massage full time. Only advice is to get formal trainig before you decide to make massage service as a career choice..For Singaporeans only there is government subsidies when you sign up WSQ certification in body therepy

Blowing Wind has given me good reason to celebrate my maturity (55+); finally I found that age has its advantage. Just want all potential customers to know that I am professionally trained. I have a diploma from CIBTAC U.K. in Swedish Massage and a WSQ Certification in Sports Massage. You can be sure of a good and satisfying massage. I am available daily from 11am to 12 midnight.

Get what's your money worth when you pay for a massage by doing the most basic thing of all; and that is to free your mind from all thoughts during the massage. Instead be conscious of the masseur's hands as it glides over your body and be aware of how it feels; does it feel relaxing, soothing or sexy? I put into practice all these when I am receiving a massage and it never fails to refresh me.

• G_M changed the title to Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)