Male HQ

Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)

Dun be embarrassed if you cum during midway through the massage but this happens only to very few customers who are highly sensitive to erotic arousement. What you can do is to tell me to stop if a particular massage stroke is too intense; and I will proceed with another massage stroke. The main purpose of the Sensual Massage is to awaken the sexual responses of the body; as I have said before that most men feel good to get a solid hardon. I have a few customers with erectile dysfunction but they still enjoy the arousement. Sensual Massage is not about sex but feeling sexiness in your body.

Hard.jpg.7bed06e42411dd877a3bffb807b41535.jpg

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick

Today is the 5th day of Phase 2 reopening and daily infections number is still low; keep it up Singapore and we shall hear of further easing of restrictions in 9 days time.

SINGAPORE - There are 191 new coronavirus cases confirmed as of Wednesday noon (June 24), taking Singapore's total to 42,623.

They include seven community cases, of which two are Singaporean or permanent residents, and five are work pass holders, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) on Wednesday.

Migrant workers living in dormitories make up the vast majority of the other cases.

Today is the 7th day of Phase Two reopening and we have been able to keep the infections number under control. Another 7 more days and we will see further easing of restrictions.

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 113 new COVID-19 infections as of noon on Thursday (Jun 25), including five cases in the community. 

This brings Singapore's total number of COVID-19 cases to 42,736.Of the new community cases, one is a Singaporean and four are work pass holders, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in its preliminary daily update. 

The vast majority of cases are work permit holders living in foreign worker dormitories.

Why do I call my massage technique as Sensual Swedish Oil Massage? Actually it is the adding on of some sensual strokes with traditional Swedish Massage techniques. The sensual strokes cover the areas of the butt, crack, balls and the shaft of the cock. Do not mistake it as jerking off; because I do not do for you what you can easily do for yourself. The sensual strokes can only be done by another person for yourself; and this is the service I provide. It has to be done naked since it involves the butt, crack, balls and penis shaft; please do not asked me if it is ok to wear your underwear during massage. I am not keen to do an "ordinary" massage; as the sensual strokes are what distinguished me from other masseurs.

Daily 11am to 11pm (last appointment)

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

Payment by Cash/PayLah/PayNow

During my operation hours from 11am to 11pm; when you send me a text message please ask what is next available slot or state the time slot you want. This will make it easy for me to reply; as I could be busy with a customer and want to give a quick reply to you without too much disturbance caused to my customer. Other general enquiries will not be answered until I have completed a session.

A massage session comprises several segments and I will complete a segment before checking any incoming messages. My alert tones for incoming call has a unique alert tone; and I do not answer any other alert tones. I will appreciate your kind understanding and coperation. As I am operating full times as a masseur ; every potential call is important to me.

Daily 11am to 11pm (last appointment slot)

For two days in a row there have been 11 community cases; but this is to be expected since we have allowed more social gatherings. Nonetheless this number remains managegable; and there is no need to panic yet.

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 11 new community cases of COVID-19 for the second day, out of a total of 213 new infections as of noon on Sunday (Jun 28).  

This brings the total number of COVID-19 cases in Singapore to 43,459. 

Of the new community cases, six are Singaporeans or permanent residents and five are work pass holders, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in a preliminary daily update.

The remaining new cases are work permit holders living in foreign worker dormitories, MOH added.

I got this as a private message from a BW member here; who recommended his friend to try my service. Dunno why he decided on a private message instead of posting it here.

hi a friend who had tried you sensual massage tell me to thank you

he was shy to send you personally.. He said his dark room there 

the over 10 minutes butt massage was really good

thank you.

Not everyone who is oversized are gluttons or overeat; hormonal imbalance can caused some people to have low metabolism that results in that putting on weight very easily. Very few oversized people feel good about themselves; instead many strive for acceptance. For this very reason I make a choice of never rejecting anyone because of their size, race or age. It must hurt them deeply to be rejected even for a paid service.

Oversized.png.37cbc9b9e37683d561135daaa23558a2.png

When you send me a text message please be patient. If I am not attending to a customer; the reply is almost immediate; but if I am in the midst of a massage session then I can only reply when I have completed a section of my massage, which mean you will get a reply within 15minutes. It will break the rhythm if I do not finished with a particular segment; and I am sure you will appreciate if you were the client on the bed.

NB: I can start earlier than 11am provided you booked appointment one day in advance.

60min for $60

90min for $90

Payment: Cash/PayLah/PayNow

Important Notice: Wednesday 1 July 2020; I shall be available only from 4pm to 11pm.

Just a reminder for those who want an appointment on the same day; just text me to ask what is next available slot or state the time slot you want. This will make for a quick and easy reply; although you may have to wait estimate 15mins before I reply especially if I was engaged in the midst of a massage session. I will only peep at my phone when I am done with a particular segment of the massage and not in the midst of it, so as to maintain the rhythm.

I humbly asked all my customers to bear with it if my phone alert comes in and I need to make a quick reply; but I assure you I will respond only to the alert tone which I have preset for existing customers and new ones. As I doing massage on a full time basis; i do not want to miss out on any potential business opportunity. Interruptions are common but not frequent.

Daily from 11am to 11pm (last appointment)

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

Postal Code: 460426 (Google for details and make your way to my void deck when your appoinment is confirmed. I will text you to come up once customer before you has left.)

When keeping watch on the covid situation here in Singapore, we must not just be looking at the absolute number. Instead we take note of the background of each individual case; whether they belong to an existing cluster or were discovered through rigorous testing for high risk groups such as those providing healthcare, eldercare or teaching in preschools. Bearing this in mind, the daily update of covid infections remain under control and we should not be too worried.

SINGAPORE - There are 215 new coronavirus cases confirmed as of Wednesday noon (July 1), taking Singapore's total to 44,122.

They include 10 community cases, comprising six Singaporeans or permanent residents and four work pass holders, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) on Wednesday.

There are also four imported cases, all of whom had been placed on stay-home notice or isolated upon arrival in Singapore.

Please note for today all afternoon slots have been taken and next available slot is from 6pm onwards.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

Whatsapp or SMS to 9781-1075 Patrick

Payment mode: Cash/PayLah/PayNow

Since 19 June reopening which allowed massage services to be resumed; I have been quite busy. Really appreciate those who helped by sending text messages that asked for next available slot or state a preferred slot. Please scan through my page to find out more about my services, location, rates and reviews from other customers. All text messages will be replied within 20mins as I have to complete a particular segment before I paused to reply.

$60 for 60mins

$90 for 90mins

Whatsapp or SMS Patrick at 9781-1075

Assurance is given by the Ministry Taskfore in charge of the covid situation that the rise in community cases is expected due to the increased reopening of the economy in Phase 2. The situation remains under control and should not caused any panic.

SINGAPORE: The increase in the average number of new COVID-19 cases in the community per day is “not unexpected”, with Singapore in Phase 2 of its reopening, said Minister for Health Gan Kim Yong on Thursday (Jul 2). 

The number of new cases in the community has increased from an average of four cases per day in the week before to an average of eight cases a day in the past week, said Mr Gan, speaking at a multi-ministry task force . “This is not unexpected as more activities resume and the number of interactions increases. A similar trend can be observed in many other countries that have exited from lockdowns and restrictions,” he added. 

Among the community cases in the past two weeks, the majority were picked up from active surveillance and screening, said Mr Gan. “We want to detect cases early so that we can ringfence them and prevent large clusters from forming,” he added. 

I joined the massage community here in mid December of 2017; with offering massage services on a part time basis. Within four months the support I received was so overwhelming and I quit my full time day job to become a full time masseur here in BW. Over the past two years I have established a strong base of regular customers with one coming once a week to the other extreme of once in six months. Thankfully there are many who come twice monthly or once a month. The customers I encounterd here are all well mannered and sincere; except for one who asked for a 30min massage and insisted I must include a blow job. Naturally I ignored him and blocked his phone number; because he kept harrassing me.

Two of my customers call me "uncle" and two others call me "daddy"; this is a reminder that I am a very mature man of sixty years old. Apart from my skills; I have nothing to offer in terms of looks or physical build. I wish to carry on providing my massage services till I am at least 70 years old; meanwhile I exercise to keep myself fit.

I am truly grateful for those members who took time to give a positive feedback here; and also those visitors who texted me their feedbacks which I copy and paste here. These feedbacks are more valuable to me than the occassional tips I received. I hope more members and vistors here will give me an opportunity to provide you with my services.

Appointment Slots:

Monday: Strictly from 8pm to 11pm (last appointment)

Tuesday to Sunday: 11am to 11pm (last appointment)

NB: Requests for slots earlier than 11am must be booked one day in advance

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

The sensual part of the massage takes up only 15-20mins and is spread into three segments; so that you don't get intensely aroused and come prematurely. The areas most responsive to sensual touch is the butt, crack, scrotum and the shaft of the penis. It is not just touching these sensitive spots but the way that it is touched caused the body to respond differently. So far all my customers have enjoyed the sensual segments and feel good that their body is responsive to stimulation.

Appointment Slots:

Monday : Only from 8pm to 11pm (Need some rest for myself)

Tuesday to Sunday : 11am to 11pm (last appointment)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

The absolute number of daily infections have come down to under 200 whilst community cases see a slight rise in numbers. Dun panic let us each do our part in social distancing and faithfully wearing the mask in public places.

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 185 new COVID-19 infections on Saturday (Jul 4), including nine community cases, of whom eight are unlinked.

This brings the total number of cases in the country to 44,664. 

Four of the nine community cases were Singaporeans, three were work pass holders, and two were work permit holders.

Appointment slots for today are from 3pm to 11pm. All earlier slots have been taken already. Expect a 20min delay to reply you in case you text me while I am in the midst of a massage.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

Whatsapp or SMS Patrick 9781-1075

On 7/4/2020 at 12:17 AM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

I joined the massage community here in mid December of 2017; with offering massage services on a part time basis. Within four months the support I received was so overwhelming and I quit my full time day job to become a full time masseur here in BW. Over the past two years I have established a strong base of regular customers with one coming once a week to the other extreme of once in six months. Thankfully there are many who come twice monthly or once a month. The customers I encounterd here are all well mannered and sincere; except for one who asked for a 30min massage and insisted I must include a blow job. Naturally I ignored him and blocked his phone number; because he kept harrassing me.

Two of my customers call me "uncle" and two others call me "daddy"; this is a reminder that I am a very mature man of sixty years old. Apart from my skills; I have nothing to offer in terms of looks or physical build. I wish to carry on providing my massage services till I am at least 70 years old; meanwhile I exercise to keep myself fit.

I am truly grateful for those members who took time to give a positive feedback here; and also those visitors who texted me their feedbacks which I copy and paste here. These feedbacks are more valuable to me than the occassional tips I received. I hope more members and vistors here will give me an opportunity to provide you with my services.

Appointment Slots:

Monday: Strictly from 8pm to 11pm (last appointment)

Tuesday to Sunday: 11am to 11pm (last appointment)

NB: Requests for slots earlier than 11am must be booked one day in advance

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

Nobody address u as darling, honey? 😁

On 7/4/2020 at 3:05 PM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

The sensual part of the massage takes up only 15-20mins and is spread into three segments; so that you don't get intensely aroused and come prematurely. The areas most responsive to sensual touch is the butt, crack, scrotum and the shaft of the penis. It is not just touching these sensitive spots but the way that it is touched caused the body to respond differently. So far all my customers have enjoyed the sensual segments and feel good that their body is responsive to stimulation.

Appointment Slots:

Monday : Only from 8pm to 11pm (Need some rest for myself)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Hope to try one day n experience how sensual it can be.

Whilst the absolute number of daily infections are going down in numbers; the number of community cases seems to be increasing. We should never be too careless and think it can never happened to me.

Singapore has confirmed 136 new cases of Covid-19, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in a press release on Sunday (July 5).

There are 18 new community cases, based on the ministry's investigations so far.

STORY CONTINUES BELOW ADVERTISEMENT
Six cases are Singaporeans or permanent residents and 12 are work pass holders.

Five of the 18 community cases were close contacts of earlier cases, and had already been placed on quarantine. Epidemiological investigations are ongoing for the other cases, MOH said.
Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/136-new-covid-19-cases-singapore-including-18-community-and-7-imported-cases

Kindly note that with immediate effect every Monday I will only operate from 8pm to 11pm (last appointment).

If you want an appoinment earlier than 11am, please text me one day in advance.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

For those who want a same day appointment simply asked "What is next available slot?" or just state the time that you want. This will make it easier for me to reply especially when I am in the midst of a session. All other messages will be answered when I finished with a session.

Another day of high number of community infections at 23 cases; although only 3 are Singaporeans or PR and the rest being work pass holders living outside of dormitories. There is a great need to stay vigilant. Keep wearing the mask all the time and maintain safe distancing.

SINGAPORE - There are 183 new coronavirus patients confirmed as of Monday noon (July 6), taking Singapore's total to 44,983. They include 23 community cases, comprising three Singaporeans or permanent residents, and 20 work pass holders, said the Ministry of Health (MOH). Of these 23 cases, five are close contacts of earlier cases and had already been placed on quarantine.Another seven are migrant workers who reside together at a temporary accommodation provided by their company. Regarding the seven cases, MOH said that they were identified from its periodic screening of workers in essential services living outside dormitories. Some may be past infections. Epidemiological investigations are being done for the other.

How not to panic as you follow the daily covid infections update? For example as on 7 July there are 20 community cases but out of that 12 are linked to existing cases; so they were not caught from strangers in the bus, train or public malls. That's why it is important to be vigilant and practice safe distancing plus wearing masks at all times; because once you are infected there is a risk of passing that infection to your immediate household or colleagues. Today there is a total of 157 reported cases and this is a downward trend.

As of 7 July 2020, 12pm, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has preliminarily confirmed an additional 157 cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore, the vast majority of whom are Work Permit holders residing in foreign worker dormitories. Based on our investigations so far, there are 20 cases in the community, of whom 12 are Singaporeans/ Permanent Residents and 8 are Work Pass holders. From our preliminary investigations, of these 20 cases, 12 were close contacts of earlier cases, and had already been placed on quarantine. Epidemiological investigations are ongoing for the other cases.

Yesterday there were 20 community cases and today the number is down to 9 only. As I said that it is not enough to look at the number of infections; but to understand if they are linked to an existing cluster or infected household member or colleague. The overall daily number has come down to less than 200 for quite a while already and this is a good sign.  Please avoid going to pubs or bars as the crowd is overflowing and safe distancing rules are not strictly followed.

Singapore reported 158 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Wednesday (Jul 8), including nine community infections, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in its preliminary report.

This takes the total number of cases in Singapore to 45,298.

There were four Singaporeans or permanent residents and five work pass holders among the new community cases.

There were also three imported cases, all of whom were placed on stay-home notices upon arrival in Singapore.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a light to moderate pressure massage using a generous amount of oil; so that the hands glide smoothly over the body producing a calming and soothing effect. The tempo is extremely slow but is deliberate so as to slow your breathing and make you feel relaxed. There are 3 segments of about 5-10mins that include the erogenous spots which make you feel aroused and sexy; but do not mistake it as a hint for sex. In the past two years I found most men enjoy the arousement and feels good that they are responsive to sensual touch. This massage requires you to be fully naked because of the long strokes that run from the ankle to the shoulders. As for myself I wear a pair of Adidas shorts and topless as I prespire very easily.

Appointment Slots:

Monday - from 8pm to 11pm (last appointment)

Tuesday to Sunday - from 11am to 11pm (last appointment)

$60 for 60mins

$90 for 90mins

We have another day of high community infection on 9 July 2020; but most of which the source of the infection could be traced. Thus the situation is still under control. 

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 125 new COVID-19 infections as of noon on Thursday (Jul 9), including 21 community infections, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in a preliminary update.

This takes the total number of cases in the country to 45,423.

There are four Singaporeans or permanent residents among the new cases and 17 work pass holders.

"From our preliminary investigations, of the 21 cases, five were close contacts of earlier cases and had already been placed on quarantine," said MOH. 

There is also one imported case who had been placed on stay-home notice upon arrival in Singapore. 

The remaining cases are work permit holders living in foreign worker dormitories.

A good feedback need not be in many words; a simple "enjoyed the massage session" is enough to let me know that I have done a good job.

For those who want to try my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage; please don't be shy to tell me to stop when the arousement is too intense. Usually those who keep quiet find themselves reaching an orgasm midway through the massage. Jerking off is the most primitive and basic method of reaching an orgasm; but when all the erogenous spots are aroused you find yourself exploding in ecstasy. Please note that each person has their own threshold for arousement and many reached an orgasm at the end of the massage or prefer to keep it in like edging.

enjoyX.jpg.3cc84ca02799259b47442b930ed28bea.jpg

Available daily from 11am to 11pm (except Monday from 8pm only)

Edited by PATRICK VIVIAN LEE

Just as a reminder that every Monday I operate from 8pm to 11pm (last appointment); but booking must be made one hour in advance.

NB: Please book your appointment at least one in advance; occasionally I may be at home and a 30min notice is sufficient but usually I go out and require one hour to get home and get ready.

60min for $60

90min for $90

25 days since the Phase Two reopening and Singapore has not seen a spike in infection cases such as those seen in other countries that have lifted their lockdown.This has been a collective effort of everyone excercising caution and safe distancing. Today's update has a higher number of infections due to no testing done on the 10 and 11 July (election long weekend). Everything is under control and let's follow the advice of our local authorities.

SINGAPORE - There are 322 new coronavirus cases confirmed as of Monday noon (July 13), taking Singapore's total to 46,283.

They include 11 community cases, comprising two Singaporeans or permanent residents and nine work pass holders, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) on Monday.

The ministry said that the higher number of cases on Monday is mainly due to fewer tests being conducted by the Covid-19 testing laboratories over the public holiday and weekend on July 10 and 11, with the backlog of samples being cleared from Sunday.

I have always offered Sensual Swedish Oil Massage and will continue doing so; but still I get regular reminders from my customers that they want a repeat of the sensual massage they got previously.

Rag.jpg.e2ea8c8f6c952d0543b2819ee4f3d4b1.jpg

Whatsapp or SMS Patrick 9781-1075

Appointment slots available daily 11am to 11pm (except Mondays from 8pm only)

According to a news update at the present moment only three quarter of the migrant workers in dormitories have been tested; and the rest is expected to completed by end August. There will be a significant drop in daily infections then. As of today there are no Singaporean reported among the 16 community cases of infections; this shows that many Singaporeans are taking all the necessary precautions.

SINGAPORE - There were 249 new coronavirus patients confirmed as of Wednesday noon (July 15), taking Singapore's total to 46,878.

They included 16 community cases, all of whom are work pass holders, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) on Wednesday.

Of these 16 cases, four were close contacts of earlier cases, and had already been placed on quarantine.

I am truly humbled and grateful for many of customers who provided positive feedbacks either posting directly here (the braver ones) and also those who sent me their feedback via Whatsapp or SMS (more discreet ones). Their valuable feedbacks have given others the encouragement to come and try out my services.

Student.jpg.ebd52411dc34b3af57373fab092df56c.jpg

Daily 11am to 11pm (except Mondays from 8pm only)

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

Payment: Cash/PayLah!/PayNow

For some of my customers Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is quite addictive and they come back regularly for it. Some customers like to use the session as a way to improve their threshold of sexual arousement; meaning they want to be able to perform longer when they have sex with their partners.

Extra.jpg.647141f8b1b84756e1dee593eb656764.jpg

Daily 11am to 11pm (except Mondays from 8pm only)

Appointments earlier than 11am must be booked a day in advance.

Cheer up everyone we are doing well with our Phase Two reopening; there has been no resurgence or a second wave as seen in other countries. Daily infections remain fairly low including community cases; and at the moment three quarter of workers living in dormitories have already been tested. By mid-August all the remaining workers living in dormitories would have been tested. Situation will look brighter but we must all do our parts in faithfully donning the face masks and keeping safe distance in public places. I expect if the situation continues to be stable there will be further easing of restrictions.

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 202 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Saturday (Jul 18), with seven infections in the community, said the Ministry of Health (MOH).

This brings the total number of cases in the country to 47,655.

Among the cases in the community, five are Singaporeans or permanent residents and two are work pass holders. 

There are also eight imported cases, all of whom had been placed on stay-home notices upon their arrival in Singapore.

Some people are confused about the level of covid infections here in Singapore. Please bear in mind there are about 320,000 workers living in dormitories and so far about three quarter has been tested. By mid August we are expected to complete every worker living in dormitories; then we will only see the small number of community infections. In comparison to other countries when they eased their lockdown it resulted in a second wave; here in Singapore since the reopening of Phase Two on 19 June the number of daily infections remain stable. This speaks of the discipline of most Singaporeans to comply with precautionary measures recommended by our health ministry. So be cheerful, continue to exercise caution by wearing masks in public places and maintaining safe distancing.

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 257 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Sunday (Jul 19), with eight infections in the community, said the Ministry of Health (MOH).

This brings the total number of cases in the country to 47,912. 

Among the cases in the community, two are Singaporeans or permanent residents and six are work pass holders. There are also five imported cases, all of whom had been placed on stay-home notices upon their arrival in Singapore.

Trust me I have been following the Covid situation updates in Singapore and can confidently that as a nation we are managing well. Since our Phase Two reopening our community infections average about 10-15 a day only; out of which only a few are Singaporeans and the rest are work permit holders. I expect by end July or mid August; more easing of restrictions will be announced by our multi-task force ministry.  Meanwhile we must not be slack in wearing masks and keep safe distance from others.

SINGAPORE - There were 123 new coronavirus cases confirmed as of Monday noon (July 20), taking Singapore's total to 48,035.

They included 11 community cases, comprising five Singaporeans or permanent residents and six work pass holders, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) on Monday.

There were also two imported cases who had been placed on stay-home notice upon arrival in Singapore.

We should be grateful that our government always err on the side of extra caution; I read in today's Straits Times that the serious resurgence of the covid infections in Hong Kong was because they have allowed social gatherings from an initial 8 persons to presently 50 persons. By now we all know that the covid virus thrives on large gathering within enclosed places; so I am grateful in Singapore we kept the number for social gathering to only 5 persons.

There were 399 new coronavirus cases confirmed as of Tuesday noon (July 21), taking Singapore's total to 48,434.

They included nine community cases, comprising a Singaporean and eight work pass holders, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) on Tuesday.

There were also three imported cases who had been placed on stay-home notices upon arrival in Singapore.

SINGAPORE - The average number of new daily coronavirus patients in the community has been steadily falling, with Tuesday (July 21) being the eighth day in a row the figure has decreased.

On Tuesday night, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said that the figure in the past week has dropped to 10 cases, from 13 cases two weeks ago.

Since the lifting of the circuit breaker on June 2, the number of Covid-19 community cases has been gradually rising. But the average number of new daily community cases in a week began falling from July 14.

Few days ago I massaged a regular client who is over 120Kg and feedback from him is that big size guys are not necessary looking for strong and hard massage. All they want is to be touched in a loving way; and so I used all the same strokes I do for all other clients except that there is no pressure applied. Nevertheless it is more tiring and definitely you will used more oil.

I also do not discriminate anyone based on race or age or any physical defects; there was once a client with polio came to me for a massage. As long as a person does not have any contagious disease; they will all be welcomed by me.

I regard customer's feedback as my lifeline to improvement of my services. I want to assure customers that I will don a surgical mask at all times, disinfect the bed with alcohol and the room with a disinfectant spray. Temperature will be taken before beginning a session. I asked that you all be gracious to my journey of learning; I may not be as fast as others but I endeavour to do my best always.

574649591_Hygiene1.jpg.1dd379aee222a6f75663d551907d02e7.jpg1056852023_Hygiene2.jpg.f222bf4ae19afb8f28dc07635df0f0a8.jpg238540534_Hygiene3.jpg.0e756a938480d6ffbb69714eefbdfb94.jpg

I am so humbled that members and visitors here are so quick to forgive and move on; am truly grateful that my business remains unaffected. Thank you everyone.

Please note that tomorrow 27 July, Monday there shall be no services as I am doing some upgrading to my existing room. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Dear customers and anyone new seeking my services; there shall be no appointment slots on Friday 31 July not because it is a public holiday but it is my 62nd birthday. Previously I had declared my age as 3 years younger for fear of rejection; but now that I am here in my third year its time I am truthful about my age. It has always been my practice not to work on my birthday as it happens once a year; and I deserve to enjoy the day with family and friends. Thank God I have good genes that keep me looking young and fit.

On Saturday 1 Aug, I have only 3 slots available:

9am to 11am

3pm to 5pm

11pm to 12midnight

Any inconvenience is deeply regretted.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

616661321_whitebow.JPG.a5f0aa79f45218edb828e10d58106ffc.JPG

Happy holiday and a blessed long weekend for everyone here; and today happens to be my birthday and I shall not be taking any bookings. It is a day of celebration with family and friends.

Tomorrow (1 August) slots are as follows:

9am to 10.30am

3pm to 5pm

11pm to 12.30 past midnight

60 mins at $60

90 mins at $90

Payment: Cash/PayNow/PayLah

The erogenous spots in our body are given by God but so few dare to arouse it because they feel shame or guilt to try and enjoy it. Cultural conditioning has made many people feel that sex is dirty and we should not dwell too much on it. In my opinion the erogenous spots are given to us for our enjoyment and psychologically it boosts a man's confidence. It is my aim to help every man enjoy their body and take it to new heights of pleasure. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is the only massage that I specialized in and does exclusively. For all other forms of massage there are many others providing the service and I dont wish to compete with them.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

*I do not provide 120mins

Appointments available daily:

Monday 8pm to 11pm (Last appointment)

Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm (Last appointment)

Extra small guys are just as much a challenge to massage as extra big guys. I have a few encounter with men who are in their 40s and more; who have a small thin body like those of most secondary school boys. Extra caution is taken not to apply too much pressure as it will caused more discomfort and pain. What is common with the extra small or extra big guys is that they want to be touched in a loving and caring manner. They often do not have very high expectations except to be welcomed and accepted for whatever body shape God has given them.

I consider it a great privilege to render my services to them. I also do not discriminate anyone based on age or race. Recently I had a customer who texted me and say he was much older than me; and whether I would accept his booking. It turned out he was someone in his mid 70s already. The session ended well and he said he would return again. I would not reject anyone unless he has some severe skin condition like eczema or swollen varicose veins. By the way, eczema can be effectively treated by light therapy. A customer of mine undergoes light therapy once every two weeks at Changi Hospital; each session is about 5 mins and cost $21. His skin was as close to normal and I had no problem massaging him except for one or two spots not fully healed.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

I always appreciate every piece of business but I like to ask for those who text me to be more specific in your query.

If you asked me "What is your next available slot?" that would mean that you have a flexibility of time. But if you are available only for a particular time frame then please ask "Are you available between 7-9pm (an example only)?" This will help me to make a quick reply and avoid too many back and forth questions in case I am in the midst of attending to a client.

I also would like to provide my address but without the unit number; so in case if you are taking a slot you can proceed to come to my void deck at the arranged time and then I will give you my unit when you text me from the void deck. This will saved me time trying to copy and paste my address to you. I don't always have an incoming message during massage; but there are times it happens and I want to be able to respond efficiently without causing any inconvenience to a customer in the midst of his session.

Please be prepared to wait about 20mins for a reply; as I will only paused when I have completed a  massage sequence.

$60 for 60mins

$90 for 90mins

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick Vivian Lee

Address: Block 426 Bedok North Road, Singapore 460426

Seeking to relax and re-energize? Sensual Swedish Oil Massage does just that for you. 

Appointment Slots:

Mondays : 8pm to 11pm (last appointment)

(Unit number when you text from void deck)

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

• G_M changed the title to Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)