Male HQ

Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)

If you would like to have a bit of prostate massage; please advise me at the start of the massage session. However please note that it will only be about 3 minutes; as I do not believe in over stimulation which leads to a diminishing satisfaction. Similarly the sensual part of the massage takes up only about 25% of the entire session of 60/90mins.

In my past three years I observed about 30% of my clients enjoy prostate stimulation and it leaves them feeling ecstatic. It is an acquired pleasure.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Available daily 11am to 11pm (except Mondays from 4pm to 11pm)

Whatsapp or SMS PatrickVivian Lee at 9781-1075

Be patient when you text me during my operation hours; as I need to complete a particular massage segment before I take a peep at my phone. Within 20-30mins I should be able to reply your text.

If you are looking for a particular time slot just asked "Are you available from.... to?" Then I can make a quick reply of yes or no.

Otherwise you may asked "What is the next available slot?"

My phone is usually on silent mode during the massage session; so that no distracting noise except for the soft music.

I usually take a two hour dinner break between 6-8pm; or 8pm-10pm if I have an appointment between 6-8pm. If you are interested in a slot between 6-8pm; you must text me by 5.30pm to confirm otherwise I would left home after 5.30pm to go for my dinner.

Daily Slots from 11am to 11pm except Mondays 4pm to 11pm.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075

In my experience I found that most Singaporean men may know where to find the best Bak Chor Mee or Fried Kuay Teow in Singapore; but they have a lack of understanding of where the erogenous spots on their body are. As a result there is a lack of appreciation of their own body; and they remain ignorant of the benefits of giving stimulation to these erogenous spots. Be open minded and let me take you on a journey of self discovery.

With immediate effect every Monday shall be a full rest day for me. Appointment slots are available from Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Try to give at least an hour advance notice.

If I reply with "busy now"; it means I am in the midst of a session and can only reply at appropriate juncture. Usually when I am with customers a text message will be replied within 30mins; so please be patient.

Let me take you on a journey of discovering your body most sensitive spots; afterwhich you will appreciate your own body more.

Available Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm.

Every Monday is a rest day for myself.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Thanks for the very sensual massage you gave me last Friday, It really was a great experience, the long strokes really feels good and  made me high, almost reach heaven if the speed of the strokes were slower, so my body have time to reciprocate ! LOL

Important element was the surplus of oil applied on my body that's makes me feel really good and with your full palm feeling my skin.

Keep it up! 😃

15 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

Thanks for the very sensual massage you gave me last Friday, It really was a great experience, the long strokes really feels good and  made me high, almost reach heaven if the speed of the strokes were slower, so my body have time to reciprocate ! LOL

Important element was the surplus of oil applied on my body that's makes me feel really good and with your full palm feeling my skin.

Keep it up! 😃

Thanks for this valuable feedback because it allows me to know your preference. I have made a note of it to do more of the same at your next visit.

If you are regularly experiencing stiff neck, frozen shoulders and back ache then something is wrong with your posture when sitting at a desk for long hours or poor body support in the bed. Consult a chiropractor who can advice you some stretching exercises that will take the tension off these very common areas of discomfort.

If you do not have any of the above regular aches; then you will certainly enjoy a relaxing Sensual Swedish Oil Massage. Most of the time our body will yearn for some pampering or seek to be touched in a sensual manner. The Sensual Massage will help you discover how certain strokes can lift you to a high sense of awareness of your own body. These erogenous spots await your curious desires to start teasing it.

Available daily Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm.

Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 97811075

Shower available before and after massage. No discrimination based on physical appearance,race or weight. All are welcome. 

Edited by PATRICK VIVIAN LEE

I do not ask for your pics or stats before accepting your booking for an appointment; because I am focused on providing a good massage and not seeking some hidden agenda. Those who are heavyweight and rejected by other masseurs can come to me.

As said before that the sensual part of the massage is only about 30% of the entire session; but I do not provide only just the sensual part or only prostate massage at a reduced rate. I believe in a more wholistic experience.

Appointments are available Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm.

Monday is my official rest day.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Traditional Asian thinking is that treatment must be painful then it is good; similarly medicine must be bitter then it is effective. This is a fact that does not always hold true; improvement in medical technology have taken away the pain or greatly reduced it. Likewise medication in pill form also avoids a bitter taste in the mouth. A good relaxing and revitalizing massage can be achieved without the use of heavy pressure or great strength. Step out of your comfort zone and give Sensual Swedish Oil Massage a try; it will be a step forward and no reverse gear.

Available from Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm.

Every Monday is my rest day.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is the art of stimulation of your erogenous spots. No need to feel embarassed when you get a hardon or ejaculate during the massage session. But this is not to be confused with other masseurs who provide manhood massage. The goal of the massage is to enjoy the stimulation; those who ejaculate are because they have a low threshold for erotic arousement. The common feedback I get is they feel refreshed, re-energized, revitalized and renewed.

Available daily from Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm

*Every Monday is my official rest day.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

For the peace of mind of my customers; I have already received two dose of the Pfizer Biontech Covid 19 vaccination. Looking forward to receive a vaccination passport so I can travel again.

Just as a reminder to anyone new seeking my services that about 25% of the massage session focused on the erogenous spots; so don't be alarmed when those spots are touched and stroked. The client is naked but I am dressed in an Adidas sport shorts. Strokes are long and rhythmic so you feel relaxed and sensual.

Available daily from 11am to 11pm; except Monday is my rest day.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Frequently I get requests from return customers to make the massage as sensual as their last visit or even more sensual. By moderating the pressure and touch, the sensual feeling can be more intense; but I avoid making the sensual parts to be more than my estimated 25% of the entire session.  The sensual parts can be a great way to release pent up stress; and many of my return customers come back to me for this same reason.

982651773_SensualMorexx.jpg.56beb0c7036317939253639558f4d1a7.jpg

On 4/16/2021 at 8:28 PM, David888 said:

Just have awesome sensual massage from Patrick. Nice atmosphere with music. His stroke is indeed sensual combined his medium stroke is indeed relaxing and unwinding after a hard day work. Will come back again😁

Thank you David888 for taking the time to leave a valuable feedback. It was a privilege and pleasure to serve you; I look forward to your next visit. Stay safe and God blessed.

They say there are more than one way to skin a cat; similarly there are more than one style of massage to achieve deep relaxation and rebalancing of energy. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a proven method that have won many regular customers over the past three years. Variety is the spice of life; so give yourself an opportunity to try a session with me.

Available daily from 11am to 11pm (Last slot)

No service available on Monday (Official rest day)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075.

On 4/21/2021 at 10:31 PM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

Usually in a 90min session I am able to give more focus on certain areas without compromising on giving my customer a proper full body massage. I do not provide massage just for the prostate or the sensual bits; because I view massage as a wholistic experience.

MoreXX.jpg.4c385bad1f55455161cde645b64f05b0.jpg

Then are you saying that you can customise upon request even though this is not your usual practice??

On 4/23/2021 at 4:54 PM, p2468 said:

Then are you saying that you can customise upon request even though this is not your usual practice??

I am saying I can accommodate some requests like making the touch more sensual or focusing more on certain areas; this can be done without compromising on a full body massage when a customer booked a 90min session. In a 60min session there just too many areas to be covered within a short time; so I am not able to linger on certain areas where customer enjoy that particular stroke. I have a good mix of customers selecting either 60 or 90mins; each have a reason for their own choices and I do my best to render a good and complete body massage.

Everyone of us men have several sensual spots on our body; most of these spots we are not able to be done by yourself. You will need someone who knows where these sensual spots are; and how to touch and stimulate it. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is pleased to render this service to all men; however these stimulation of your sensual spots are done within the framework of a complete body massage. I repeat that I do not provide just massage of the sensual spots or prostate; all age, all race and all body sizes are welcome.

Daily 11am to 11pm (Except Monday is an off day)

60/90mins at $60 or $90

Whatsapp or SMS Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075.

I would be lying if I said there is no difference massaging a regular size guy and a XXL guy. The big guy requires more exertion of strength and certainly uses more massage oil. Nonetheless I do not reject anyone based on their body size or weight; but they need to moderate their expectations of a sensual experience. Part of sensual massage involves areas like the inner thighs, the crack and balls; which are difficult with those XXL guys who have big thighs that pressed close together and also an extra large ass. So far everything is going well and I do have a few regular XXL clients who still find my massage comfortable. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage certainly help you appreciate your body sensual spots and how it feels when it is triggered.

Available every Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm (if booked a day in advance 9am is possible). Every Monday is my official rest day.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Payment Mode: Cash/PayNow/PayLah!

Today 1/5/21: One last slot at 11pm still available

Tomorrow 2/5/21: Only 9am to 1pm still available

Will be on a staycation from Sunday 2pm to Tuesday 2pm (resume service)

Apologies for disappointing anyone who wants a slot during this time. I know I will be refreshed and re-energized to give to you my best service as always.

I am receiving more requests for massage session to include the prostate massage. For general info which can also found in Google; the prostate is part of the male reproductive system. It is about the size of walnut and sits behind the bladder. To reach it; a finger is inserted into the rectum and when you reached deep pressed down gently. That is where the prostate is located. Some have said it is the male g-spot but I would say that not all men enjoy a finger inserted up their ass. For those who enjoy it; the feeling is near euphoric. I would include a few minutes of prostate massage upon request and at no extra charge.

SSXX2.jpg.a58b82f985d7a604aadfdc3033488ea9.jpg

I am available every Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm (Monday is my rest day)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

*Please note with immediate effect those whose body weight exceeds 90kg will be charged $10 extra; because it requires use of more oil and exertion of energy.

Payment Mode: Cash/PayNow/PayLah!

There are different reasons a person seek for a massage; most common of which is body aches. Other reasons include stress, sports injuries, keep body balance and agile and also for relaxation. My specialty is to discover the body sensual spots and how by triggering it; it gives you a sense of confidence of your own body and find deep relaxation through a release of pent up stress. However as I have emphasized before it is not a full 60 or 90 minutes of sensual massage; but only about 25% of the total time. Being trained in sports massage; I also focus on areas of major stress like the trapezius, rhomboid, hamstring and gastrocnemius. For those who have regular backaches; I teach a couple of stretching exercise to relieve the stress.

Available Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm 

(Monday is my rest day. Appointments can start as early as 9am if booked a day in advance)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

(For extra big guys usually exceeding 90kg, an extra $10 is charged)

11 hours ago, rocks28 said:

Went to Patrick house for a massage last week. Massage was ok and was not sensual.

Hmm I wonder if you have asked me not to make it sensual; because for nearly all my customers they come to me seeking for a sensual massage. I have only a handful of clients who specifically do not want any sensual stimulation. I am not fixated with sensual massage and can offer a non sensual massage upon request.

Thank you for taking time to leave a feedback here. Most of my customers prefer to stay discreet and have no online links to their seeking for massage services from male masseurs.

7 hours ago, randomuse said:

Hi, are you able to provide stronger strokes to the back in your massage? Read in one of your earlier posts that you prefer to provide light strokes. Just wondering if you have made changes since then. Thanks

I apply mainly moderate pressure on the whole body; as for those with back complaints I have a couple of stretches that can help.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is my specialty and nearly all my regular customers come to me for this special purpose; however you can also have a full body massage without triggering your sensual spots. Just let me know at the start of the massage session if you wish to omit the sensual touch. In my honest opinion, you should give yourself at least once to experience what it's like to trigger your sensual spots. Only a small handful prefer not to have the sensual stimulation; but majority wants more of it. The massage of the prostate is upon request only and it is no more than 3 minutes at no extra charge.

Massage available from Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm

(Every Monday is my rest day)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

In my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage some of the sensual parts you find a great deal of pleasure, but also some parts you may not find much enjoyment. Please do not hesitate to let me know; so I can adjust accordingly to make sure you have an enjoyable session with me.

With immediate effect only two appointments a day and wearing of mask is compulsory. For your info I have completed my two dose of Pfizer vaccination one month ago.

Available every Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm

Whatsapp or SMS Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075

Prostate.jpg.b32b2089d7dde5fe1e6d861d9374829e.jpg

Contrary to what some might think; prostate massage is not solely sought by gay men who are bottoms. I have married men and straight guys who requested for it; and they tell me they like the sensation of the finger sliding in and the soft massaging of the prostate. However it is just only about 20% of my customers requesting for it; for many the idea is unappealing. I would say that prostate massage is like wasabi; an acquired taste. However nearly all enjoy the sensual massage as it gives them a fresh appreciation of their own body sensual trigger points. There are three small segments of the massage that is sensual; and the first segment is only after first fifteen minutes. I do not provide solely prostate massage or sensual massage; it is all weaved into the 60mins or 90mins of a full body massage.

Available every Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm (appointment before 11am is possible but must be booked one day in advance).

Every Monday is my day of rest.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

I am truly grateful for existing customers and also first timers who patiently tried a few times before successfully getting an appointment. The problem lies in almost everyone will book just an hour or slightly more before the appointment time. This means it is on a first come and first served basis; and very often I have customers  who requested for a slot that overlaps with each other. Generally I am more busy during the week than on weekends. Most of my customers tend to come after a lunch appointment, after a business appointment and before reporting back to the office or just after work before heading home. Weekends and Public Holidays are reserved for family commitments and social engagements; nonetheless I still operate on weekends to cater to those who find it the only time to relax and chill.

Never formed a conclusion based on another person's comments; always take time to explore for yourself. We all differ in how we respond to the triggering of our body sensual spots; so try and find it out for yourself. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage starts off as a journey of exploration for many; and then it becomes a beautiful indulgence.

Every Tuesday to Sunday, 11am to 11pm

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

I have not rejected any customers based on their race, age or body size; except for those who have problematic skin condition like eczema and psoriasis. If the skin condition is localized in a small area of the body it is still possible to massage and avoid that small area only.

However for people whose body shape is XXL or XXXL; the massage technique is slightly different. Especially when the thighs are so big it touches each other; it becomes difficult to massage the inner thighs and also the scrotum. Nonetheless I do have a few regular big size customers; who enjoy the way their body is touched and handled. 

Daily Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm

(Last appointment starts at 11pm and ends 12.30am)

*Every Monday is my rest day

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a moderate pressure massage with a general use of oil, so that the hand glides easily over the body caressing every curve and kneading the tired muscles. The strokes are usually long, slow and rhythmic; after a few minutes your breathing also slow down and you feel a deep sense of relaxation.

Some 25% of the session is devoted to triggering your sensual spots; which leads to a deeper appreciation of your own body. To see your body responding to the sensual touch makes you feel its great to be a man. However this massage is not able to help those with erectile dysfunction; please seek professional medical treatment.

Every Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm (Last appointment)

Every Monday is my official rest day.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

A note of appreciation from a new customer but have quickly become regular; his appreciation is not just in words but also a generous tip each time. There are just a handful of customers who never fail to tip me; though I am grateful for the tips which range from $10 to $50 but I am hesitant because I dont want them to think of my services as expensive when they add the basic rate plus the tips. I am happy to receive just $60 (1 hour) or $90 (1.5 hour) for my services.

Appreciation.jpg.1eb133d31343c56e90dfa5e1824ccdbe.jpg

Available from Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is focused on destressing and deep relaxation; many people are highly stressed out with working from home. This is because they may not know how to switch off or their boss expect them to be available way beyond normal office hours. I have had few customers coming for an appointment at 11pm; after finishing some zoom meetings.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage use moderate pressure with a generous application of oil to allow the hands to glide effortlessly over the body. Long strokes and rhythmic movements put you immediately into a relax mode. Aromatic oil diffuser and soft music transport you to a world where time stand still.

For those trying my services for the first time; please note that 25% of the session is focused on your sensual spots and it feels very erotic. If you prefer not to be aroused; please let me know at the start of the massage session.

Available every Tuesday to Friday from 11am to 11pm (last appointment)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Received 2 requests this week for prostate massage; it is not something every guy will enjoy. But for some guys this is a form of ecstacy; the prostate is sometimes known as the male g-spot. This service is provided at no extra charge and only upon request.

PMX7.jpg.baae87b7ca4bfd33f0d29969a5f9504e.jpgPMX7b.jpg.4dffd17537293b4bd9fde42480af6b0c.jpg

Appointment slots available Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

I am a professional masseur who is focused on helping every customer to relax, destress and gained a new appreciation of their own body sensual spots. I do not reject anyone based on their age, race or body size; and will never ask for your stats or face pic. Everyone deserves to be pampered and treated with tender loving care.

Appointments are available from Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm. I would appreciate an advance booking of at least one hour; so I can get ready to serve you. It is possible to have an appointment before 11am but you will need to booked it one day in advance. Every Monday is my rest day.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Prostate Massage is not so commonly sought as not many people enjoy a finger inserted into their anus; after more than 3 years of service here I have only about 10 customers who regularly request for it. Someone private message me to ask if I wear a glove when performing prostate massage? Usually I dont as the prostate massage is seamlessly weaved into the entire session; just like the stimulation of the sensual spots. However I do have ready supply of disposable latex hand gloves for anyone who prefer not to have the bare finger entering the anus. The feeling is very different with bare finger compared with a hand covered in glove. Don't follow the crowd but seek your own feedback from friends who have tried.

Appointments available from Tuesday to Sunday (Monday is official rest day)

Time: 11am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

With immediate effect I am taking a one week break to recover from a back injury.

21-28 June will be unavailable

29 June - regular service will resume.

Most sincere apologies for those who want to use my services again and for new clients too. I pray for everyone safety and protection from highly transmissible Delta Variant of Covid. Look forward to serving you soon.

As there is an increased demand for my services; I am opened to do massage services as from 5pm on Monday. However it is preferred you book a day in advance; just like these two customers who contacted me on Sunday for an appointment on Monday. I usually have lunch and afternoon coffee appointments on Mondays.Monday1x.jpg.3eea448922f88687f677461041b98f9a.jpgMonday2x.jpg.30bbb3de6cc0a7723fe63064f1b024d5.jpg

A BW member recommended his young friend (uni student) to try my services and this was his experience.

Kang.jpg.95360554b893b2be756742ba15bdf691.jpg

To guarantee that you have a wonderful experience; it rests on you to let the masseur know which strokes you enjoy and which strokes make you uncomfortable. There isn't one stroke that suits everybody; as they say "different strokes for different folks".

Available Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm

Every Monday is my rest day.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

It's kinda ok if you have never been to London, Paris or New York; but you should really not missed out on exploring your body sensual trigger points. Most men feel a confidence boost when they know their body sensual trigger points are responsive to stimulus. I would say that a 60min session is adequate to explore your sensual spots but a 90min session would be a sensual indulgence; you can't go wrong with either choices. Only an investment of $60 or $90 will open you up to a sensorial experience you will not regret.

Available Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm

Monday is my usual rest day but can do from 5pm if given one day advance notice. 

Please note for clients of XXL size will be charged $10 extra.

Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075.

SINCERE APOLOGIES: AM TAKING ANOTHER REST FROM 8 JULY TO 21 JULY

I resumed my services too quickly after a 5 day break last month; and with the many bookings that came I soon have a relapse of my injury. I am now taking a two week rest and hope to have complete recovery.Thank you to all my customers here for your kind and enthusiatic support of my services; am truly regret I have to take an extended rest again.

For the safety of all my customers; I will be doing a Antigen Rapid Test every week and this is also stipulated by the Multi Ministry Task Force for everyone who is providing personalized services.

Stay safe everyone and look forward to life in a new normal.

Massage services will resume from next week 21 July Wednesday. Past five days of rest have been very good and feeling much better already. Am eager to serve my customers again.

Sensual Massage is my trademark specialty but it is only about 25% of the entire session of either 60 or 90 minutes. I do not provide a full session of just sensual massage only; as I believe in a holistic massage experience. 

The strokes are long and slow, rhythmic and moderate pressure; this leaves you feeling relaxed. Stress and tension melt away as the hands glide from ankle to the shoulders. The client needs to be naked because of the long strokes but for myself I will be wearing a pair of Adidas shorts.

I practiced no discrimination against anyone based on age, race or weight; all are welcome. For those that are XXL there will be a $10 surcharge. For people with ezcema the skin must not be breaking out. For those who are very very hairy on front/back of body including arms and legs; I recommend you try out non oil massage which I do not provide.

Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm (Last appointment 10-11pm)

Monday is my regular rest day

Massage services will resume as from next Tuesday 20 July 2021.

Am feeling so much love and belonging to a unique family here in BW; several regular customers who keep themselves updated by visiting my page have contacted me to wish me speedy recovery. As of today I am feeling very well but will still rest a few more days.

Truly looking forward to serving my existing customers and new clients. Stay safe and have a blessed weekend.

• G_M changed the title to Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)