Male HQ

Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)

Am pleased to announce that my massage services will resume on 20 July, Tuesday

Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm (Last appointment to start at 10pm)

Monday is my day of rest.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

(Big guys above 90 Kg, will be charged $10 extra. This is not a penalty but big guys require more exertion of energy and oil).

Please note that the massage is light pressure with slow and long strokes; which induce the body into a state of deep relaxation. The sensual massage can be very overwhelming for some and they cum midway through the massage. No need for embarrassment or apology; this commonly happened to 20% of my clients. Many of my clients described the feeling as "awesome"; come try out for yourself and see how your body respond to sensual stimulation.

Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075 for an appointment.

QuotaX2.jpg.3d1992b51926aebc88ed846b00b2d86b.jpg

I always feel a tinge of pain when I have to say no to a customer especially when it is their first booking with me. Very often this is due to two customers wanting a slot that overlaps each other. Presently there is now also the imposition of only two unique visitors a day; and it is important we all co-operate with our government so as to enable the community at large to resume some degree of normalcy.

Once again I want to highlight that my massage is 25% focused on triggering the body sensual spots. The strokes are moderate pressure, slow and long; this helps the body to achieve deep relaxation and stress relief. If you want a hard massage or release of tight knots please search for other masseurs on this forum.

Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm (last slot to start at 10pm)

Monday is my regular rest day.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

(For clients weighing 90Kg or more, a surcharge of $10 apply)

Whatsapp or SMS Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075

Edge.jpg.382bca9fe46ea570666c3c2c0d225530.jpg

I myself like my masseur to do a little teasing; somehow that make the session more exciting. Thus I understand such a common request from some customers and am happy to provide some appropriate teasing. Some masseurs are strictly professional that it makes some customer feel the whole massage session very sanitized. I always aimed to please customers as long as the requests are not unreasonable or rude.

I am available every Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm.

Every Monday is my rest day.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

(Clients above 90KG will pay a $10 surcharge)

Whatsapp or SMS Patrick Vivian Lee at 97811075

Kalx.jpg.c7f41770cda1aed34779e97fdb724324.jpg

I am deeply grateful to Blowing Wind for helping me to make a living as a full time masseur.  Since I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder 20 years there is no better job for me than working for myself; no need to achieve KPI or sales target. More than 90% of my customers are from BW and the remaining are BW customers who recommend their friends to me.

My services are available Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

(Anyone above 90Kg will pay a surcharge of $10)

Restx.jpg.9eb00a2cc51b5a45c5d50bbde3f1d8b2.jpg

Got two requests for a massage today; I know it is disappointing for those who happened to have some free time on a Monday. To stay in top form; I owe it to myself and to my customers to have one rest day a week. As you notice the time; I usually am very quick to reply to customers except when I am in the midst of a massage. Then it has to wait for an appropriate completion of a segment before I paused to make a quick reply. Generally within 30mins you will get a reply from me.

My popularity with customers is my own style of sensual massage which is deeply relaxing and a rebalancing of your body "qi". I am not known for strong massage, treatment of stiff neck or lower back pain or tight knots; I leave this for other masseurs to render the service. I don't claimed that everyone will enjoy my massage either; but there are enough of customers who enjoy it and they make it viable to provide my services on a full time basis. All I can say that my services is worth a try.

Available from Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm

Every Monday is my rest day

60min for $60

90min for $90

(For those above 90Kg there will be a surcharge of $10)

The facts are that my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage requires the client to be nude and that about 25% of the session is quite erotic. Feedback from my regular clients are that they enjoy the erotic part and I do it differently from others. Every masseur has their personal style and their sensual touch is unique to them. My advice is to visit as many masseurs that provide sensual massage; and see with whom you feel more comfortable.

My services are available from Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

(There will be a $10 surcharge for those are above 90kg)

For Students and NSF personnel, there will be a $10 discount but mush show ID.

Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 97811075

I can be available at very short notice; provided I am at home and not already booked for the slot that you want. Noticed that this new customer contacted me at 4.19pm to book an appointment at 4.45pm and he was lucky.

.SNx.jpg.4f119e318f0ae344dac61b37f2f9d793.jpg

If you want an appointment slot between 6-8pm; you must book before 5.30pm or I shall take a long dinner break at my mum's place nearby and to spend time with her. When that happens I only resume at 8.30pm onwards.

Massage services available from Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm.

Every Monday is my official rest day.

Book an appointment with me to explore your body several sensual spots; its an experience you dont want to miss.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

(For those above 90Kg will pay an extra $10)

Edgex.jpg.006a3dd903d0a22d2ee30cba8f84e4e7.jpg

A softer massage, more sensual or more teasing; these are common requests from my customers. My massage style can be considered as "tender loving care". The pressure is moderate, the strokes are long and rthymic. The sensual spots are triggered to give you a greater awareness of your own body responses to intimate touch. If you have not tried my massage; now is a good time to give it a try.

Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Just like when you put chilli into your mouth you feel a burning sensation; similarly when your sensual spots are triggered it fired up your sexual energy and you feel glad that you're a man. Yes, this firing up of sexual energy is exclusive to men only. Make an appointment with me to explore your sensual spots; but please remember that the sensual massage is only 25% of the entire 60 or 90min session. I believe in giving a wholistic experience; most customers enjoy the good rub I give to the hamstring, calves and upper back.

Available daily Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm

Please note this Friday and Saturday (20/8 and 21/8) I am on a staycation. 

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

(Anyone above 90kg to pay $10 extra)

Sundayabc.png.acd640081a4624ff9926fa941b5df007.png

A lot of times people like to follow trends; and as a result I have many customers requesting for prostate massage. It's just in human nature to be curious; however only about 20% customers really enjoy and want it to included in their future sessions with me. By the way I do not charge extra for prostate massage. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a wholistic massage experience that includes teasing which quite many enjoy.

Appointment Slots : Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm

Monday is my regular rest day (but an open to take appointment after 5pm)

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

"Long time never had a good massage" means almost 2 years; but I am glad this customer still kept my contact and came back to me for a massage. My pool of regular customers have a very wide range of frequencies; ranging from twice a month to once in two years (LOL).

2years.jpg.5d9e0997fa0f5d0e2e41475192647da4.jpg

Being very customer and service oriented; I always keep notes of customer's preference and feedback. Thus it was easy to say yes to this customer who wanted the same experience as his last visit; which was just only two weeks ago. As I have said before that Sensual Swedish Oil Massage can be very addictive for some customers.

Same.jpg.7b78a9caa7823b7b9d83df60765b21e5.jpg

Appointment Slots available every Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm

Monday is my regular rest day; but I am willing to accept appointments after 5pm.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

(There will be an extra charge of $10 for customers above 90kg)

Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075

Just got a new customer who supplied me with his personal stats which is not necessary for me; as I do not choose customers based on age, body size or race. There is also no need to apologize if you have an erection; to me that's not rude but a compliment to my sensual massage skills. Today a customer also asked me if it is ok to cum, as he was near explosion point when I massage his sensual spots. About 20% of my customers are very sensitive to sensual touch and they often cum mid-way through the massage. I regard that as a normal response from the body too.

Stats.jpg.bcd647798a01eebf6b15ac269b166f0d.jpg

Appointment Slots available from Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm

Monday is my regular day of rest and recharging.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Majority of my customers are very discreet and prefer not to post anything online that could be traced to them. So many do sent me a short message via whatsapp; which I equally appreciate. This text message is from a first time customer and he also gave a generous tip. I don't expect every customer to enjoy my services but about 40% do and have become my large base of regulars. I am always giving my best efforts.

STressXXX2.jpg.f9110a6f7e39f75f9957ef00d29fd569.jpg

Appointments available Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm

Monday is my regular rest day

Within a span of two weeks I have two very humbling experience; two mature customers have found my massage techniques repetitive and boring. One only gave his feedback at the end of the massage; whereas the other at the 60min point of a 90min massage he complained my technique was not to his satisfaction. Before I could suggest cutting short the massage; the same words came out of his mouth. Hence he paid only $60. I certainly did not think my massage techniques will be suitable for everyone. In my three years since starting a service here in BW; I have done close to 1800 sessions; and this is first time I have met with customer dissatisfaction. I will diligently try to improve on my massage skills; but know that I cannot please all the people all the time. Am grateful most of the time I am able to satisfy customers' expectation.

In a 60min massage; ten minutes is warm up and stretching, followed by 20min on the upper back, another 20mins on the legs (hamstring, calf and abductors) and finally the last 10min on the front of body. With most of my customers who opted for 90mins they usually want more repetition of the strokes they find relaxing. When a customer says he wants it more sensual; it usually means more repetition of the sensual touch.

My massage style is slow long strokes with light pressure applied; the repetition of strokes make the brain go into a lazy mode. The mind is not distracted but able to focus on each stroke that is applied. It is not uncommon for some customers to doze off.

My services are available Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm.

Every month I received about 4-5 bookings for an appointment around 11pm; Singapore is a city that not everyone goes to bed early. I normally goes to bed at 12pm; but if I received a 90min booking then I will sleep at 1pm. 

LateX2.jpg.770a493be42b1a4f593a36f31ce07116.jpg

Appointment Slots available every Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm

Every Monday is my rest day; so I can serve you better.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

LovedXX.jpg.d32c6a33b38f4eedd712545af78b8de3.jpg

I don't treat each massage session as a service for which I received payment; instead I see it as an opportunity to show love and tender care to another person. Especially for people who don't get too many positive affirmations; they always feel great after my massage. This was exactly how this new customer felt and he gave a generous tip too.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is more than just triggering your sensual spots; but is also an opportunity to be loved for who you are unconditionally. If you have had a rough time at work or have been upset by someone; come and experience some love and tenderness.

Appointments available from Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm

Every Monday is a day of rest, so I can serve you better through the week.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

The difference between 60mins and 90mins session is an increase of 50% of time spend on massaging the body. Given that the body is mainly arms, legs and the front and back of upper  body; it is inevitable that each part of the body receives considerable attention. I may be working on one side of the leg for more than 10mins but different strokes are used such as effluerage, petrisagge, compression, friction and tapotement. As the body is symetrical with a left and right side; it can feel like a long time for some people when I apply the same strokes to the left and right side of the body. Any strokes that is less than one minute does not do much to relieve the stress in that particular area. Most of my strokes are between one to three minutes. Two of my recent customers who felt their 90min massage was too repetitive and boring is understandable; as everyone temperament is different. However most of my customers are able to fully relax and enjoy the repetitive strokes; just like this customer who requests for more time to spend on the prostate and the balls. 

ART.jpg.93f71528f2c9f05304c19d8ba14700b6.jpg

Different customers asked for different strokes to be given more time. I am aware that I am not able to meet the expectation of all my customers all the time; but am glad that most of the time they do enjoy the session and offer a generous tip. If you are in general a very impatient person with short attention spent; I recommend you try only the 60min session.

I am available Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm.

Every Monday I take a rest to refresh you, so as to serve you better.

Whatsapp or SMS Patrick Vivian Lee at 97811075.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage devotes 25-30% of the time to triggering your sensual spots. For those who not only like the stroking of the crack but also wants to be fingered; prostate massage provides the answer. The balls, dick and inner thighs are also stroked and stimulated. All these are provided without any omission on the shoulders, back, hamstrings, calves and quadriceps; on the whole you still experience a relaxing and stress relieving massage.

Arse.jpg.24564cd5500589175e20a0a685144b38.jpg

Available from Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm.

Every MOnday is my rest day.

We are all men but our bodies are all wired differently; different strokes have different reactions from the various sensual trigger points. For some it could be groin area, crack, balls, penis shaft, penis head and some the nipples; as long as you communicate with me the sensitive parts of your body that you want more attention, I will seek to please you.

ChestXX.jpg.7d60a7e5a73614e912798af504d2d9ba.jpg

Appointment slots available from Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm.

Monday is my regular rest day but appointments after 5pm can be considered.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

On 9/28/2021 at 8:35 PM, massage_fan said:

Any genuine review ?

I mean those review directly from customer who has visited this place ?

You can read the first few pages which have direct feedback from customers. I have many customers who are very discreet and are only visitors to BW. Perhaps of my maturity, I attract many discreet customers. Anyway every feedback is also subjective and its best to take a risk and try for yourself.

I have a good number of customers who tried the prostate massage; in part due to curiousity and also no extra charge. However only a handful really enjoy it and request for it at every visit. This new customer enjoyed it so much that he came back 4 days later for a second session.

AssXX.jpg.2a4114eb84912da27f9baa732b85be78.jpg

Appointment slots from Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm.

Monday is my regular day of rest.

More than deriving an income from providing massage; the occasional feedback from customers is the real motivational force to keep doing my best. This customer also came back for a second session within a week.

Josh.jpg.dec61f0883a68e7f3bef62ce9696ae04.jpg

Appointment Slots available from Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm

Mondays are my regular rest day.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

Its not uncommon for me that there are some late night lurkers on BW searching for massage. This customer was messaging me at 2.05am; fortunately my sleep was deep and so the beeping did not wake me up.

Bernard.jpg.16f429a5e20eb6921097121ef7441d4f.jpg

Appointments available from Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm (Last slot)

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

(NSF and students will enjoy $10 off)

My last slot is at 11pm and if a session is 90mins I will end at 12.30am. Normally I will be in bed just before 12 midnight; but if I am awake and not tired I will not reject a booking from a customer. This regular customer text me at 11.55pm and since he was nearby my place; I accepted his booking. I am flexible but that is subject to me being awake and not tired. Such late night booking may happen once or twice a month; I couldn't cope if it was more frequent.

510414835_SuperLate.jpg.2bcabf54be8775b755ad743bf5f86e39.jpg

Appointment Slots are Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

(Students & NSF gets a $10 discount but must show id.)

(Clients above 90kg will pay an extra $10)

Some say that the male prostate is like a female clitoris; but I dont quite agree. A female would easily reached an orgasm when her clitoris is stimulated; but not all men feel the same excitement when their prostate is massaged. However for those small number of men who enjoyed it; I loved to hear their soft moans of pleasure. For those who never experienced it before, it is not painful as a gel is used for lubrication. Listening to feedback is not the same as trying out the experience; especially everyone's body respond differently to stimulation.

StudentXX.jpg.fb676828caf6d9e4100e5f28c5d0e7e2.jpg

I do keep an appointment book; and a person's status and preference is noted for their future visits. For students and NSF who want to enjoy a $10 discount will have to show their id.

Slots available from Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

(For anyone above 90kg will be charged $10 extra)

There is no awkwardness for me if you request the massage to include your butt, crack, anus hole, balls or dick. These areas are included in my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage but is limited to just 25% of the session time. Personally I also like these sensual spots to be included when I get a massage from another masseur.

Eurasian.jpg.68a821999ebe499363c747d17f2fc365.jpg

This client opted for the 90min session with me and have his needs satisfied.

I am available Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm

Monday from 5pm to 11pm.

60min at $60

90min at $90

Students and NSF will enjoy a $10 discount

Customers weighing more than 90kg will pay an extra $10

Just as there are many types of fishes in the sea; likewise people seek for a massage for a wide variety of reasons. For some a genuine massage is a hard and painful one; whereas some others like a moderate pressure and an exploration of their sensual spots. Other reasons include unlocking tight knots, relieve aches and pain. As for myself I found that many come to me because they want to relax and have their sensual spots triggered. This new customer came to me seeking for a "really really sensual" massage and he was not disappointed.

Sensual2X.jpg.ec5acac21ac8639f23f584ad13780622.jpg

Appointment Slots:

Mondays from 5pm to 11pm

Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

(Students and NSF will get $10 discount)

(Those above 90kg will pay $10 extra)

Edited by PATRICK VIVIAN LEE

There is too much at risk for many of my customers if someone chanced upon their visit to a gay website and particularly for seeking male masseurs; thus they are mostly visitors to BW. So thanking me personally through whatsapp is what they usually do; and they say to me better than a feedback on the forum is a customer who return regularly. Just like this new customer who is looking forward to his next visit.

Comfortable.jpg.c5c6cdd9cd0372c9598824689dc2fe54.jpg

No need to feel embarrassed if you get an erection or your cum just explode; this usually happen when your sensual spots are triggered.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 5pm to 11pm

Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

(NSF and Students get a $10 discount)

(Those above 90kg pay an extra $10)

What does a request from a customer to make the massage more sensual or really sensual mean? I dont have ten steps which I hold back on three; instead this type of request means that a customer wants more time to be allocated to the sensual touch. I usually obliged this type of request but still would not let it exceed more than 40% of the total session.

286003065_RiverSensual.jpg.9f09d5afb174172b0fecac86a38d1187.jpg

Appointment Slots:

Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm

Monday from 5pm to 11pm

60min for $60

90min for $90

can you kindly point out which are the masseurs / therapists who have been posting every 3 to 4 days? other than them replying to their clients' compliments, which ones are they? I have clicked on almost all of the masseurs / therapists on the first page, and yours is the only one that posts every 3 to 4 days, and NOT them. Even Benny Zhao adheres strictly to once a week.

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

This regular customer is requesting for prostate massage for the first time; after reading what other customers have been seeking. It is the same with those who are requesting for a "more sensual" massage. I am encouraged that about 500-600 people view my BW page each week.

756118466_InclPMxx.jpg.39071bbd0edb1a1195d708d1e6494f9f.jpg

Please note new changes to my appointment slots.

Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 9pm (last slot which ends at 10.30pm)

Monday from 5pm to 9pm (last slot which ends at 10.30pm)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

(Students and NSF will enjoy a $10 discount)

(Those above 90kg will pay a $10 extra)

For the first timer the Sensual Massage is a discovery experience of your body sensual spots. It will surprised you that the way your sensual spots are caressed and with the right amount of pressure; can trigger a wonderful sense of pleasure. For those who visit the second time and more; it is an indulgence experience. The quest to relive those moments of heightened pleasure.

Appointment Slots:

Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 9pm (last slot will end at 10.30pm)

Monday from 5pm to 9pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

I am just a service provider and will always serve you to the best of my ability; regardless of your race, body size or looks. Any form of rejection has a deep psychological impact on a person's emotion. The technique for massaging an oversized guy is slightly different; and most time they just want to be touched by another human being in a loving and respectful way. I have clearly stated that my massage is a medium pressure Swedish style; so no one comes to me requesting for deep tissue massage. From handsome dudes to pot-belly uncles with receding hairline I have done them all; always doing my best for them. I do not ask for tips or hint at it; a small number of customers regularly tipped and that is appreciated.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is designed to help you understand your sensual spots and the pleasure of it when triggered. Only about 25% of the session is devoted to triggering the sensual spots; the rest is focused on relaxing the shoulders, back and legs.

Appointment Slots are:

Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 9pm (last slot which will end at 10.30pm)

Monday from 5pm to 9pm (Last slot)

NB: Those wanting a slot at 10am, should try to book it the night before.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a soothing massage that used very slow and long strokes with moderate pressure applied. After several minutes your breathing and heart rate slow down in tandem with the slow and long strokes; and a sense of deep relaxation comes over your body.

25% of the session time is devoted to triggering your sensual spots that gives you a deeper appreciation of your male virility. Many customers enjoy this part of the massage and when they make a return visit; some would request for me to make it more sensual. Upon request prostate massage can be included at no extra charge.

Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 10pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075; strictly by appointment only.

Not all the time a person is seeking massage to relieve pain and aches; there are times when a person seek to explore pleasure. There is no need to feel guilt about seeking pleasure because our body has been given these pleasure spots for the purpose of our enjoyment. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is all about pleasure and the release of stress. Pre-Covid time there were already lots of stress; but the Covid has added many more layers of stress. Come make an appointment with me to awaken your pleasure spots and rid your body of stress.

1478773419_UniGuyXX.png.7886954177d2010067194b26997b03a6.png

Appointment Slots:

Monday is my regular rest day

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

This latest feedback came from a straight guy trying out a male masseur for the very first time. I always feel humbled by such sincere encouragement.

Indian.jpg.3adcdea1f4478f9c0263746776715b13.jpg

Every Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 10pm

Every Monday is my rest day

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

As from 1 January 2022, my massage rate will be revised upwards.

60mins for $70

90mins for $100

Student/NSF

60mins at $50

90mins at $80

No surcharge for oversized customers.

Loyalty Incentive:

If a customer returns within one month of last visit will pay:

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

An additional 5 day grace accepted. So if you came on 3 December and your next visit is before 8 Jan; this special incentive will apply.

Appointment Slots:

Monday is my official rest day.

Recently I have been receiving requests from first time customers for super sensual massage; and this is the result of them reading my regular posts of such requests from other customers. Thus it was not surprising for another new customer to pop the question what is a super sensual massage? Actually when I do sensual massage I do not hold back any "special strokes"; the request for more sensual usually means they want an extended time spend on the sensual spots. All my strokes range from one minute to three minutes.

XXX.jpg.6c384d746efb3f06d5d4179a0562f279.jpg

No amount of self stimulation can compare with another person giving you a sensual massage. It is highly exhilarating and full of pleasure.

Appointments:

Monday from 5pm to 10pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Not all customers are comfortable to say they like sensual massage; this regular customer choose to mask it by saying he had the "best massage". Our human body are given several sensual spots to allow us to enjoy erotic pleasure. After a little more than 3 years in BW; I have managed to accumulate a strong pool of regular clients. They have been introduced to Sensual Swedish Oil Massage and found it not only pleasurable but also a great stress relief. Every masseur has their own style of sensual massage; like they say there are many ways to skin a cat. I am glad I have developed a style that goes well with more than 80% of all my clients. Kindly consider giving me an opportunity to share with you my sensual touch.

Best.jpg.74770add7d95227327dcd4b3ddac3201.jpg

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 5pm to 10pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

(NB: effective 1 Jan the rate will increase by $10)

• G_M changed the title to Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)

I am most sought after for my sensual massage but that's does not mean I ignore giving my customers a holistic experience. The sensual parts take only 25% of the session; and I do pay special focus on the back and legs. The following feedback is from a first time customer:-

J3xx.jpg.49d7486ebf272d89b82060de9aa512da.jpg

Appointment Slots are from Tuesday to Sunday 10am to 10pm

Every Monday 5pm to 10pm only.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

(Please note effective 1 Jan 2022, the price will increase by $10)

All massage have a common goal of producing deep relaxation, relief of stress and body aches; but the techniques are varied. I have chosen Sensual Swedish Oil Massage as my preferred method to help clients achieved deep relaxation and relief of stress. So glad to hear a positive back from a very new client after his second visit; he was so pleased that he gave a generous tip.

2134247895_SleptWell.jpg.0124dfed41a05cc181ddfb223274a96a.jpg

Note: There will be no service available on Christmas Day.

Appointment Slots:

Mondays from 5pm to 10pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075.

My postal code is 460426 (Bedok)

I can do a good massage but I cannot read the customer's mind; so a little communication helps a lot. Some customers tell me where their sensitive spots are; so I am able to focus more on those areas. This usually results in greater satisfaction with  my service; and prompt some to give a generous tip. We are all men but our bodies are different in their response towards sensual touch. Come and experience for yourself my sensual massage technique; and fall in love with your own body.

AL.jpg.cb2e96e68617cd438d9ca5037a5ae128.jpg

Appointment slots are Tuesday to Sunday from 10m to 10pm

Every Monday from 5pm to 10pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

(Effective 1 Jan 2022; the price shall increased by $10)

May I take this opportunity to wish all my clients and members here in BW, a Blessed New Year. May we all enjoy the wonderful favors of God.

A Sensual Swedish Oil Massage cost much less than a staycation; and yet it gives you the wonderful feeling of being refreshed, rejuvenated and the vitality to handle whatever challenges that come your way. Make time to enjoy the triggering of your sensual spots because it expires when you reach andropause.

Effective from 1 Jan 2022 the new charges are as follows:

60 mins at $70

90 mins at $100

NB: If your next visit is within 5 weeks you will enjoy a $10 discount.

All students (full time only) and NSF will pay the following rate:

60 mins at $50

90 mins at $80

(NB: No further discount for this special rate)

They say there isn't a cat that does not eat fish; so the same goes for our body sensual spots it gets a lot of pleasure when it is triggered. Almost every returned customer asked for more sensual or do the same as the last visit. It's been my great privilege to provide my customers with my own unique sensual spots trigger technique. This customer first visited 8 months ago; and I am glad he came looking for me when he needed another sensual massage.

Fred.jpg.7dac942bae10cd591881c6e3fd35795e.jpg

Available every Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 10pm

Every Monday from 5pm to 10pm

60mins for $70

90mins for $100

(If your next visit is within 5 weeks, a $10 discount apply)

Student(Full Time)/NSF will pay $50/$80 for 60/90mins.

Mode of Payment: Cash/PayNow/PayLah!