Male HQ

Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)

All existing customers, members and visitors of BW please note that with immediate effect my last slot will be 10pm. So a 90min booking will end at 11.30pm. Lately I realized my body need more rest and I also do not want to compromise on the quality of service to customers. This slight change will only affect a few customers; as those who had come for last slot at 11pm are only a few a month.

Monday : 8pm to 10pm (Last appointment)

Tuesday to Sunday : 11am to 10pm (Last appointment)

Customers interested in appointment before 11am must booked a day in advance.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick Vivian Lee

The best time to get a massage is not when you start to have aches and pain in your body; instead you should aimed to always be at your optimal best by maintaining the wellness of your body. The most common areas of pain are usually the neck and lower back; which can be prevented by doing some simple stretches everyday. I have learned some of these stretches from my regular chiropractor; but you can view of these on YouTube too. 

60mins for $60 

90mins for $90

Daily available from 11am to 10pm (except Mondays from 8-10pm only)

10pm is the last appointment slot for a 60/90mins session.

Location is at Blk 426 Bedok North Road, Singapore 460426

Payment: Cash/PayNow/PayLah!

For those who have not kept up with the covid news in Singapore; we have finally completed testing all the migrant workers living in dormitories. So going forward we should see only small number of daily infections; if the number should suddenly spiked up then it is certain we are experiencing a second wave. So far we are managing well because many of us are willing to cooperate with the measures recommended by the multiministry taskforce.

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 61 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Tuesday (Aug 11), including two in the community and three imported infections, said the Ministry of Health (MOH).

It is the lowest number of daily cases since Apr 2, when 49 new cases were reported. Tuesday's cases bring the total number of infections in the country to 55,353.

Both community cases reported on Tuesday were Singaporeans, said MOH in its preliminary daily update. The three imported cases were placed on stay-home notices upon arrival in Singapore.

The vast majority of infections were work permit holders under quarantine.

Edited by PATRICK VIVIAN LEE

Aches and pain in the body is always due to ACCUMULATED STRESS; once you have it a 60min massage may give you only a temporary slight relief. You will probably need a few sessions to slowly eliminate the stress points. It is much better to regularly get a massage either once a fortnight or once a month; to prevent a stress build up. Another benefit of a regular massage is that it keeps you in top form. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage has only one objective; that is to refresh, re-energize and rebalance the body. No strong compression or hard pressing on any spots; even and moderate pressure is applied throughout to make you feel relax and calm.

Just a reminder that 10pm is my last slot for the day and depending on whether it is 60 or 90 mins the session will end at 11.30pm or earlier.

Appointment Slots:

Monday 8pm to 10pm (Last Appointment)

Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 10pm (Last Appointment)

Appointments before 11am must be arranged one day in advance.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

Another new customer expressing satisfaction with my service; I am humbled that many enjoy my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage. It is a technique learned from many different masseurs who have rendered their services to me; and I picked the best of them to come up with this unique style.

NTU.jpg.40e77d4f6b0d6118c7343513033ac880.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My humblest apologies to all BW members and vistors for my very kiasu and inconsiderate behaviour; with immediate effect I shall only make an update once every 7 days.

Business Hours:

Monday : 8pm to 10pm (last appointment)

Tuesday to Sunday : 11am to 10pm (last appointment)

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick

In the worst of times it is important to feel positive in body, mind and spirit. Treat yourself to a deeply relaxing Sensual Swedish Oil Massage.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Daily 11am to 10pm (Last appointment)

Except every Monday only 8pm to 10pm

Please note 30 August , Sunday I have some social engagements and available from 8pm only

What keeps me motivated and doing my best is the encouragement from customers; however many are just visitors here and they send me their feedback on whatspp and SMS.

"Thank you Pat for the session. I feel lighten this morning when wake up. Will be back next month" (NB: Limited file size has make it not possible to post screen shot here)

My appointment slots are available daily:

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

Payment Mode: Cash/PayNow/PayLah!

"The massage was awesome" was a text sent to me by a new customer this week; for him and many other first timers it was their first journey into exploring their body sensitive spots. A massage is a very sensorial experience where your body respond to the touch of a masseur's skillful hands. A massage almost always feel good because we are all in need of human touch especially if done lovingly and with respect.

Appointment Slots available daily:

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

(Expect a reply within 20mins)

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a moderate pressure with long and slow strokes; which gives a very relaxing and soothing experience. It also takes you on a discovery journey where the sensitive spots in your body are; thus increasing your self awareness especially of your own body.

Appointment Slots:

NB: Please try to book appointment at least one hour in advace.

60mins at only $60

90mins at only $90

(Please be patient to wait for a reply especially when I with a customer; average waiting time for reply is 20mins)

We often see a doctor when we are sick; but we should not wait till our body is under great stress and our muscles aching before we consider getting a massage. Keeping our body in top form has many benefits  such as feeling good, feeling confident and energetic. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is not about treating your aches and pain; but taking a preventive step to keep away the aches and pain. It is a moderate pressure massage that use long and slow strokes in a rhythmic movement; which calms your mind and relaxes your body. Some of your body sensitive spots are also included and it can feel quite erotic.

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 8pm to 10pm (Last appointment)

Tuesday to Sunday - 10am to 10pm (Last appointment)

NB: An additional 30mins is given for you to have a shower before and after.

Whatsapp or SMS Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075

NB: Please try to give at least one hour advance notice

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

All body sizes, race and age are welcome to experience a Sensual Swedish Oil Massage; but big guys should not expect to get a hard massage as that will be stressful and tiring for the masseur. The focus of a Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is to relax and refresh the body; so moderate pressure is sufficient to achieve this objective. If you have an eczema condition and the skin is scaly and shedding; then it is not possible to have an oil massage. However if the skin is fairly stabilized but only dry; then it is ok to proceed with an oil massage.

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 8pm to 10pm (last appointment)

Tuesday to Sunday : 11am to 10pm (last appointment)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

It puzzles me that some people can post video clips yet I am not able to insert a screenshot of feedback from customer on my handphone. The file size allowed is so small that when I upload the screenshot it is rejected. Many customers of mine are very discreet for various reasons; and so are only visitors to BW. So I type out a recent recent feedback from a customer on his fourth session.

"Hey Patrick, thanks for the massage today. You are very generous with the oil and the strokes at the right pressure made the massage very comfortable and sensual. Will come back again soon."

Many new customers make a discovery of their body sensual spots and are amazed how nice it feels to be touched in those spots. Regular customers keep coming back for more. I learned this through personal experiences. Whenever I go for a massage; I am consciously aware of each stroke and how it feels. After more than 30 years of receiving massages on a regular basis; I have a mental note of the different strokes that evoke a nice sensual feeling.

Appointment Slots are:

Tuesday - Sunday : 11am to 10pm (Last appointment)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Try to book at least one hour in advance.

Since covid19 arrived in Singapore in January this year; what has kept many Singaporeans safe is the diligent observing of all the safe distancing measures and wearing of mask. It's almost 4 months since the Phase 2 reopening that allowed massage services to resume; and so far there has been no reported cases of infection. This shows that it is safe to get a massage as long as both masseur and client observe the regulations recommended. I continue to pray for all masseurs and clients here at BW to be protected.

I have never rejected any customer based on their size; but I would caution the big big guys to moderate their expectation of a sensual massage. Due to the size of the massage bed and when the big guy spread their legs; their thighs are still tightly touching each other. This makes it difficult to have a good inner thigh massage.

My services are available daily from 11am to 11pm (last appointment) but anyone wanting an appointment before 11am should book with me one day in advance. Last appointment at 11pm means you have to book the appointment by 10pm and arrive on time or slightly earlier.

Monday : 8pm to 11pm (last appointment)

Tuesday - Sunday : 10am to 11pm (last appointment

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

A shout of thanks to all existing customers and new ones; your faithful support has given me meaningful employment. Most of all I am grateful to Blowing Wind for the opportunities available here.

From 2 November I will be renovating my kitchen and toilet and it will take estimate of 2 weeks; so I will be checking in to a hotel to stay. Massage services during this time will be in my hotel room; the rates will remain the same. For those who are used to a proper massage bed; you will have to wait till my renovation is completed. The hotel venue is in the city area.

Appointments:

Monday - 8pm to 11pm (Last appointment)

Tuesday to Sunday : 11am to 11pm (Last appointment)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

On 10/24/2020 at 5:22 PM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

A shout of thanks to all existing customers and new ones; your faithful support has given me meaningful employment. Most of all I am grateful to Blowing Wind for the opportunities available here.

From 2 November I will be renovating my kitchen and toilet and it will take estimate of 2 weeks; so I will be checking in to a hotel to stay. Massage services during this time will be in my hotel room; the rates will remain the same. For those who are used to a proper massage bed; you will have to wait till my renovation is completed. The hotel venue is in the city area.

Appointments:

Monday - 8pm to 11pm (Last appointment)

Tuesday to Sunday : 11am to 11pm (Last appointment)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Hi

Can PM me your city area hotel location in case I am nearby to make appt.

16 hours ago, Francois said:

Thank you Patrick for an amazing relaxing time! It is clear that your maturity brings experience! I will be a return customer. 

Thanks for your kind words and it was an honor to be given an opportunity to serve you. Stay safe and looking forward to your next visit.

Just as a reminder from Monday 2 Nov to Saturday 14 Nov; I will be staying at a local hotel and operating from the hotel room. This is because my place is undergoing some renovation work for the kitchen and toilet. The hotel I selected is right in the heart of the city; and easily accessible by bus or MRT.

There will likely be a scanning for safe entry into the hotel; thus I apologize the inconvenience it will caused to those who are highly discreet. The contractor is confident to complete the toilet within the two weeks target, and also instal my washing machine. There will be no change to my massage rates except that my last slot will end at 10pm; not very good to have any visitors at late hours.

Mondays : 8pm to 10pm

Tuesday - Sunday : 10am to 10pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

The hotel I am staying at is just a 10min walk from Dhoby Gaut MRT Station. I checked in late afternoon today and found the room to be very spacious; so I decided to bring along my portable massage bed. The only inconvenience is that I have to check you in at the reception; meaning they will record your name and last three numbers of your NRIC. The lift access is by a security card; so you will not be able to go up to room directly. If you are ok with this inconvenience then I am ever ready to serve you. I will be staying at hotel from today to 13 November, Friday.

Appointment Slots:

Daily 3pm to 9pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075

Current stay at hotel is definitely not suitable for anyone who wants to be discreet; as visitors have to check in. The hotel is located 5 mins from Bras Basah MRT.

First appointment starts at 11am

Last appointment starts at 9pm

Hope to resume business at home by 16 November. There will be no further update till I moved back home. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I am pleased to announce that massage services at my residence will resume on 23 November, Monday. My most sincere apologies for the disruption of services to many of my regular customers; I look forward to offering my best service again.

Monday : 3pm to 11pm (Last Appointment)

Tuesday - Sunday : 11am to 11pm (Last Appointment)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Whatsapp or SMS to 9781-1075 Patrick Vivian Lee

Some hiccups to my home renovation has arisen and so there will be further delay to the resuming of my massage services. Hiccups are not an uncommon problem with home renovation; it is something we have to accept. I sincerely apologize to all my existing customers and those are hoping to try my services for the first time. One thing I can assure you is that the ambience in my home including the toilet will be enhanced greatly; so as to make each of your visit a pleasure. Will update everyone again; once I get more info on completion schedule.

I am pleased to announce that as of this moment I am resuming my massage services; though the renovation is only partially completed yet my massage room and the toilet facility is good for use. Already a regular customer has booked me for 5pm. Truly missed my work alot and I am at top form to give every customer my best service.

Monday : 4pm to 11pm (Last appointment)

Tuesday - Sunday : 11am to 11pm (Last appointment)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Payment: Cash/Paynow/PayLah!

The pressure is moderate. The rhythm is slow. The result is deep relaxation and rebalancing of your senses. Dare to debunk the myth that a good massage has to be a strong massage. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage also let you discover where your erogenous spots are and makes you feel good about your own body.

Available Daily:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm (Last appointment)

Tuesday to Sunday - 11am to 11pm (Last appointment)

Please try to book your appointment one hour in advance.

As I am often busy, I shall provide the address here which will help give a quick reply when you text me.

Blk 426 Bedok North Road, Singapore 460426 (Unit number be given when you reached my void deck). By public transport, take a train to Bedok Station (EW) and then changed to a bus service 17/17A at the bus interchange. Alight at the third stop and my block is just across the road. There is also bus service 45.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Payment: Cash/Paynow/PayLah!

Just had a session and i can say the massage was great.

Note that Patrick's massage style is not the hard/deep tissues type but the smooth and sensual one.

Although i am not a regular customer, i feel his massage skill is quite comforting and sensually soothing, strokes applied are rhythmic and smooth. One needs to have an open mind, just relax during the session and let Patrick do the magic on your body. :)

Recommended to try at least once to see if one like it or not.

On 11/28/2020 at 6:16 PM, sadnessluv said:

Just had a session and i can say the massage was great.

Note that Patrick's massage style is not the hard/deep tissues type but the smooth and sensual one.

Although i am not a regular customer, i feel his massage skill is quite comforting and sensually soothing, strokes applied are rhythmic and smooth. One needs to have an open mind, just relax during the session and let Patrick do the magic on your body. :)

Recommended to try at least once to see if one like it or not.

Thank you for this encouraging feedback and it inspires me to always put my whole heart and soul into every massage stroke. This is your second visit and I look forward to more opportunities to serve you.

Though my home renovation is partially completed; it does not hinder me from providing my massage services. The last time when I stayed at a hotel for 2 weeks was because the toilet was not available for use. This coming week from 7 to 11 Dec; there will be work carried out to bring the renovation to 90% completion. So between 9am to 6pm there will be a guy carrying out some work; but it will not disrupt my massage service. For those who are ultra discreet; you may book your appointment from 6pm to 11pm last appointment. Tuesday the 8 Dec is the only day where no renovation is done.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

On 12/5/2020 at 11:40 PM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

Though my home renovation is partially completed; it does not hinder me from providing my massage services. The last time when I stayed at a hotel for 2 weeks was because the toilet was not available for use. This coming week from 7 to 11 Dec; there will be work carried out to bring the renovation to 90% completion. So between 9am to 6pm there will be a guy carrying out some work; but it will not disrupt my massage service. For those who are ultra discreet; you may book your appointment from 6pm to 11pm last appointment. Tuesday the 8 Dec is the only day where no renovation is done.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

Went to Patrick for a massage and it was super good and relaxing , house is under renovation but toliet is clean and nicely done up , Patrick took his time to massage me and was generous with the oil as I requested for more oil , friendly and nice guy and will look forward to another massage with him. 

6 hours ago, Speedoind said:

Went to Patrick for a massage and it was super good and relaxing , house is under renovation but toliet is clean and nicely done up , Patrick took his time to massage me and was generous with the oil as I requested for more oil , friendly and nice guy and will look forward to another massage with him. 

Am always grateful when anyone takes the time to give a gracious feedback and also without fear of leaving a trail. I have many customers who remained as visitors on BW and so only send me their feedback on Whatsapp/SMS. I always give the best to every customer but the degree of pleasure experienced vary from person to person due to physiological reasons.

By this weekend, my renovation would be 90% completed. The main reason I did this renovation is to make each visit by my customer to be a pleasant experience.

Daily Slots from 11am to 11pm (except Monday from 4pm to 11pm)

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

On 12/12/2020 at 9:38 AM, kewpie said:

Had a session with Patrick. Very friendly person. Was a good relaxing session. Tho his home is still in the midst of renovation, the therapy room was presentable and clean. Loved the smell of the jasmine essential burner. Can't wait to see the completed renovation. Thanks again.

Thank you for the time you have taken to give your kind feedback on this forum. It was a pleasure to serve you and I look forward to your return visit. Stay safe and have a blessed Christmas.

Q and A

1. Can you do a 30min massage just focus on back and legs? The answer is "No"; I prefer to offer full body massage and has a minimum expectation of $60 for a 60min session.

2. Do you provide 120min massage? The answer is "No"; I feel a 90min session as the most ideal. Beyond 90mins the strokes get too repetitive and is tiring for the masseur too.

Appointment Slots are:

Monday - from 4pm to 11pm (last appointment)

Tuesday to Sunday - 11am to 11pm (last appointment)

There is no massage services available today 21 December 2021.

22 Dec (Tuesday) and 23 Dec (Wednesday) - only from 6pm to 11pm

24 Dec (Thursday) - 11am to 5pm only

25 Dec (Friday) - 5pm to 11pm only

Final touches to my home renovation will be tomorrow and Wednesday. As from Christmas Day I will be back in full swing to offer my services without interruptions. Most sincere apologies for being unable to attend to your needs for the past 12 weeks; but the renovation was carried out for the purpose of giving you a better ambience and experience.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 to Patrick Vivian Lee

There are still two small areas that need to look into, and which will take half day to complete. Contractor has not confirmed a fixed date yet; meanwhile the massage services still continue because the place is ready for use.

Monday : 4pm to 11pm (last appointment)

Tuesday to Sunday : 11am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

As the year 2020 draws to a close by tomorrow; I want to thank all my regular customers as well as those who ventured forth to try out my services. Your faithful support has kept me in this business and doing it full time. Massage is not a career for me but a pursuit of my passion to make people feel relaxed and energized. Whether a 60min or 90min session; I always put my heart and soul into every stroke of my massage. I pray that 2021 will be a better year for everyone; always remember that "tough times dont last but tough people do".

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 4pm to 11pm (last appointment)

Tuesday to Sunday - 11am to 11pm (last appointment)

60min at $60

90min at $90

• 2 weeks later...

We live in a harsh and cruel society that likes to marginalize people based on their age, race or body size; but when it comes to looking for a massage I feel that masseurs should be more understanding and all embracing. Personally I do not reject anyone based on their age, race or body size; neither do I make them any extras. It is true that XXL uses more oil and also strength; but I regard it as a public service.

Daily 11am to 11pm (except Mondays from 4pm to 11pm)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Become familiar with the hot spots on your body through a session of Sensual Swedish Oil Massage; there is no discrimination against anyone based on their race, age or body size. Everyone is respected and welcome.

Available daily 11am to 11pm (except Mondays from 4pm)

Whatsapp or SMS to 9781-1075 Patrick Vivian Lee

The outlook can be gloomy caused by the fall out of the covid pandemic; but you can seek for inner peace and a positive mindset by indulging in a relaxing massage. A relaxing Sensual Swedish Oil Massage will give you a sense of well being and self confidence; as you let your body be treated with the utmost love and respect.

$60 for 60mins

$90 for 90mins

Daily from 11am to 11pm (except Mondays from 4pm to 11pm)

I am grateful for a steady stream of regular customers but especially for a handful few who came back to me 6months or 1 year later. Whatever the reason for this long interval I do not know; but I am grateful they have kept my number and still sought me for my services.

In a full 90 minute massage the muscles groups covered include the trapezius, rhomboid, latissimus dorsi, gluteus maximus, hamstring, abductors, rectus femoris, vastus lateralis, quadriceps, gastrocnemius and arms. A 60 minute massage will cover most of these areas but not all; because it will end up being too hurried and the stress is not properly released.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Daily 11am to 11pm (except Mondays from 4pm to 11pm)

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a fusion of traditional Swedish Massage strokes which includes some of the sensual spots of your body. It is a full body massage and so the sensual strokes are limited to 25% of the total time. The strength of the massage is moderate; the tempo is slow and rhythmic. The result is a soothing and relaxing massage that revitalize your body.

Available daily from 11am to 11pm (except MOndays from 4pm to 11pm)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

You should never need to find a reason to give yourself a relaxing massage; always believe in giving yourself the best treatment. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage will take you into a deep level of relaxation and renewal of your energy. The arousement of your erogenous spots also give to you a sense of confidence and pride in your own body.

There will only be a day of rest on the 12th February; other than that everyday the appointment slots are from 11am to 11pm.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

On 2/8/2021 at 3:09 PM, gstringuy26 said:

Nice decor with yellow lightings and very peranakan feel. The sound system was superb with thai spa music, so relaxing!

Love your shower room, don't feel like coming out after going in....just the right vibes! 

Hi gstringguy26, thanks for your kind compliments. I am glad to say my renovation is 100% completed and it has a nice cozy yet homely feel. I took special note that you like thai/bali spa music and specially searched for it on Spotify. All customers special preference are noted down and requires no reminders.

Stay safe and look forward to serve you again. For the info of others reading this; gstringguy26 has been a regular customer since Dec 2018.

One slot left for tomorrow at 1-3pm (11 Feb 21)

12 Feb being the first day of CNY will be no service available

From 13 Feb regular services resume 11am to 11pm.

Thanks for the continuous support and may you be blessed with a wonderful Chinese New Year.

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick Lee

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

It's always a very humbling experience when a customer has enjoyed my services and recommend me to their friends; and this has happened quite a few times before. It motivates me to always give my utmost in service; and no one is rejected because of age, race or body size. A sensual massage is about stimulating the erogenous spots to create a better appreciation of your own body; however that is only about 25% of the total time. Striking a right balance is important so that a full body massage is not compromised.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick Vivian LeeBobby2.jpg.d2d69c27d8d098d9344e3dc2e9e16aac.jpg

Many people have bought into the myth that a good massage has to be hard; preferably should feel some pain. This myth is not easy to overcome; except when you keep an open mind to try something different. Thus who ventured to try a moderate pressure have found it to be enjoyable and refreshing. To my delight some of my customers have gone on to recommend my services to their friends.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a moderate pressure using long and slow strokes; so that you can be feel the pressure as the palms glide over your body. Fast and short strokes increases the heartbeat and is more energizing than relaxing. When you are feeling stressed and tired; what you need most is a loving pair of hands that takes time to slow ease away the tension. Thus a 90min massage is recommended for deep relaxation; because some strokes feel better with more repetition and done a slow pace.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Available daily 11am to 11pm; except Mondays 4-11pmEnjoyableX.jpg.fdb2873c5bfecc0f5f7051de2b1eeef1.jpg

• G_M changed the title to Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)