Male HQ

Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage (Daily 11am to 11pm) @Bedok

In my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage some of the sensual parts you find a great deal of pleasure, but also some parts you may not find much enjoyment. Please do not hesitate to let me know; so I can adjust accordingly to make sure you have an enjoyable session with me.

With immediate effect only two appointments a day and wearing of mask is compulsory. For your info I have completed my two dose of Pfizer vaccination one month ago.

Available every Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm

(Every Monday is my rest day)

Whatsapp or SMS Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075

Prostate.jpg.b32b2089d7dde5fe1e6d861d9374829e.jpg

Contrary to what some might think; prostate massage is not solely sought by gay men who are bottoms. I have married men and straight guys who requested for it; and they tell me they like the sensation of the finger sliding in and the soft massaging of the prostate. However it is just only about 20% of my customers requesting for it; for many the idea is unappealing. I would say that prostate massage is like wasabi; an acquired taste. However nearly all enjoy the sensual massage as it gives them a fresh appreciation of their own body sensual trigger points. There are three small segments of the massage that is sensual; and the first segment is only after first fifteen minutes. I do not provide solely prostate massage or sensual massage; it is all weaved into the 60mins or 90mins of a full body massage.

Available every Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm (appointment before 11am is possible but must be booked one day in advance).

Every Monday is my day of rest.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

I am truly grateful for existing customers and also first timers who patiently tried a few times before successfully getting an appointment. The problem lies in almost everyone will book just an hour or slightly more before the appointment time. This means it is on a first come and first served basis; and very often I have customers  who requested for a slot that overlaps with each other. Generally I am more busy during the week than on weekends. Most of my customers tend to come after a lunch appointment, after a business appointment and before reporting back to the office or just after work before heading home. Weekends and Public Holidays are reserved for family commitments and social engagements; nonetheless I still operate on weekends to cater to those who find it the only time to relax and chill.

Never formed a conclusion based on another person's comments; always take time to explore for yourself. We all differ in how we respond to the triggering of our body sensual spots; so try and find it out for yourself. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage starts off as a journey of exploration for many; and then it becomes a beautiful indulgence.

Every Tuesday to Sunday, 11am to 11pm

(Every Monday is my rest day)

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

I have not rejected any customers based on their race, age or body size; except for those who have problematic skin condition like eczema and psoriasis. If the skin condition is localized in a small area of the body it is still possible to massage and avoid that small area only.

However for people whose body shape is XXL or XXXL; the massage technique is slightly different. Especially when the thighs are so big it touches each other; it becomes difficult to massage the inner thighs and also the scrotum. Nonetheless I do have a few regular big size customers; who enjoy the way their body is touched and handled. 

Daily Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm

(Last appointment starts at 11pm and ends 12.30am)

*Every Monday is my rest day

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a moderate pressure massage with a general use of oil, so that the hand glides easily over the body caressing every curve and kneading the tired muscles. The strokes are usually long, slow and rhythmic; after a few minutes your breathing also slow down and you feel a deep sense of relaxation.

Some 25% of the session is devoted to triggering your sensual spots; which leads to a deeper appreciation of your own body. To see your body responding to the sensual touch makes you feel its great to be a man. However this massage is not able to help those with erectile dysfunction; please seek professional medical treatment.

Every Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm (Last appointment)

Every Monday is my official rest day.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Edited by PATRICK VIVIAN LEE

A note of appreciation from a new customer but have quickly become regular; his appreciation is not just in words but also a generous tip each time. There are just a handful of customers who never fail to tip me; though I am grateful for the tips which range from $10 to $50 but I am hesitant because I dont want them to think of my services as expensive when they add the basic rate plus the tips. I am happy to receive just $60 (1 hour) or $90 (1.5 hour) for my services.

Appreciation.jpg.1eb133d31343c56e90dfa5e1824ccdbe.jpg

Available from Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is focused on destressing and deep relaxation; many people are highly stressed out with working from home. This is because they may not know how to switch off or their boss expect them to be available way beyond normal office hours. I have had few customers coming for an appointment at 11pm; after finishing some zoom meetings.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage use moderate pressure with a generous application of oil to allow the hands to glide effortlessly over the body. Long strokes and rhythmic movements put you immediately into a relax mode. Aromatic oil diffuser and soft music transport you to a world where time stand still.

For those trying my services for the first time; please note that 25% of the session is focused on your sensual spots and it feels very erotic. If you prefer not to be aroused; please let me know at the start of the massage session.

Available every Tuesday to Friday from 11am to 11pm (last appointment)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Received 2 requests this week for prostate massage; it is not something every guy will enjoy. But for some guys this is a form of ecstacy; the prostate is sometimes known as the male g-spot. This service is provided at no extra charge and only upon request.

PMX7.jpg.baae87b7ca4bfd33f0d29969a5f9504e.jpgPMX7b.jpg.4dffd17537293b4bd9fde42480af6b0c.jpg

Appointment slots available Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

I am a professional masseur who is focused on helping every customer to relax, destress and gained a new appreciation of their own body sensual spots. I do not reject anyone based on their age, race or body size; and will never ask for your stats or face pic. Everyone deserves to be pampered and treated with tender loving care.

Appointments are available from Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm. I would appreciate an advance booking of at least one hour; so I can get ready to serve you. It is possible to have an appointment before 11am but you will need to booked it one day in advance. Every Monday is my rest day.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Prostate Massage is not so commonly sought as not many people enjoy a finger inserted into their anus; after more than 3 years of service here I have only about 10 customers who regularly request for it. Someone private message me to ask if I wear a glove when performing prostate massage? Usually I dont as the prostate massage is seamlessly weaved into the entire session; just like the stimulation of the sensual spots. However I do have ready supply of disposable latex hand gloves for anyone who prefer not to have the bare finger entering the anus. The feeling is very different with bare finger compared with a hand covered in glove. Don't follow the crowd but seek your own feedback from friends who have tried.

Appointments available from Tuesday to Sunday (Monday is official rest day)

Time: 11am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Edited by PATRICK VIVIAN LEE

With immediate effect I am taking a one week break to recover from a back injury.

21-28 June will be unavailable

29 June - regular service will resume.

Most sincere apologies for those who want to use my services again and for new clients too. I pray for everyone safety and protection from highly transmissible Delta Variant of Covid. Look forward to serving you soon.

I am truly grateful that my regular customers and other BWers take the time to read my regular updates. Had received several Whatsapp texts from customers expressing their concern for me. I am making good recovery and should be able to resume normal service by Tuesday, 29 June.

SR1.jpg.c1b46c6e05969b68d38d35360340b9eb.jpgSR2x.jpg.29ef2c6b0962486c8d066067ee4db757.jpg

As there is an increased demand for my services; I am opened to do massage services as from 5pm on Monday. However it is preferred you book a day in advance; just like these two customers who contacted me on Sunday for an appointment on Monday. I usually have lunch and afternoon coffee appointments on Mondays.Monday1x.jpg.3eea448922f88687f677461041b98f9a.jpgMonday2x.jpg.30bbb3de6cc0a7723fe63064f1b024d5.jpg

A BW member recommended his young friend (uni student) to try my services and this was his experience.

Kang.jpg.95360554b893b2be756742ba15bdf691.jpg

To guarantee that you have a wonderful experience; it rests on you to let the masseur know which strokes you enjoy and which strokes make you uncomfortable. There isn't one stroke that suits everybody; as they say "different strokes for different folks".

Available Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm

Every Monday is my rest day.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

It's kinda ok if you have never been to London, Paris or New York; but you should really not missed out on exploring your body sensual trigger points. Most men feel a confidence boost when they know their body sensual trigger points are responsive to stimulus. I would say that a 60min session is adequate to explore your sensual spots but a 90min session would be a sensual indulgence; you can't go wrong with either choices. Only an investment of $60 or $90 will open you up to a sensorial experience you will not regret.

Available Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm

Monday is my usual rest day but can do from 5pm if given one day advance notice. 

Please note for clients of XXL size will be charged $10 extra.

Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075.

SINCERE APOLOGIES: AM TAKING ANOTHER REST FROM 8 JULY TO 21 JULY

I resumed my services too quickly after a 5 day break last month; and with the many bookings that came I soon have a relapse of my injury. I am now taking a two week rest and hope to have complete recovery.Thank you to all my customers here for your kind and enthusiatic support of my services; am truly regret I have to take an extended rest again.

For the safety of all my customers; I will be doing a Antigen Rapid Test every week and this is also stipulated by the Multi Ministry Task Force for everyone who is providing personalized services.

Stay safe everyone and look forward to life in a new normal.

Massage services will resume from next week 21 July Wednesday. Past five days of rest have been very good and feeling much better already. Am eager to serve my customers again.

Sensual Massage is my trademark specialty but it is only about 25% of the entire session of either 60 or 90 minutes. I do not provide a full session of just sensual massage only; as I believe in a holistic massage experience. 

The strokes are long and slow, rhythmic and moderate pressure; this leaves you feeling relaxed. Stress and tension melt away as the hands glide from ankle to the shoulders. The client needs to be naked because of the long strokes but for myself I will be wearing a pair of Adidas shorts.

I practiced no discrimination against anyone based on age, race or weight; all are welcome. For those that are XXL there will be a $10 surcharge. For people with ezcema the skin must not be breaking out. For those who are very very hairy on front/back of body including arms and legs; I recommend you try out non oil massage which I do not provide.

Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm (Last appointment 10-11pm)

Monday is my regular rest day

Massage services will resume as from next Tuesday 20 July 2021.

Am feeling so much love and belonging to a unique family here in BW; several regular customers who keep themselves updated by visiting my page have contacted me to wish me speedy recovery. As of today I am feeling very well but will still rest a few more days.

Truly looking forward to serving my existing customers and new clients. Stay safe and have a blessed weekend.

Am pleased to announce that my massage services will resume on 20 July, Tuesday

Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm (Last appointment to start at 10pm)

Monday is my day of rest.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

(Big guys above 90 Kg, will be charged $10 extra. This is not a penalty but big guys require more exertion of energy and oil).

Please note that the massage is light pressure with slow and long strokes; which induce the body into a state of deep relaxation. The sensual massage can be very overwhelming for some and they cum midway through the massage. No need for embarrassment or apology; this commonly happened to 20% of my clients. Many of my clients described the feeling as "awesome"; come try out for yourself and see how your body respond to sensual stimulation.

Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075 for an appointment.

QuotaX2.jpg.3d1992b51926aebc88ed846b00b2d86b.jpg

I always feel a tinge of pain when I have to say no to a customer especially when it is their first booking with me. Very often this is due to two customers wanting a slot that overlaps each other. Presently there is now also the imposition of only two unique visitors a day; and it is important we all co-operate with our government so as to enable the community at large to resume some degree of normalcy.

Once again I want to highlight that my massage is 25% focused on triggering the body sensual spots. The strokes are moderate pressure, slow and long; this helps the body to achieve deep relaxation and stress relief. If you want a hard massage or release of tight knots please search for other masseurs on this forum.

Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm (last slot to start at 10pm)

Monday is my regular rest day.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

(For clients weighing 90Kg or more, a surcharge of $10 apply)

Edge.jpg.382bca9fe46ea570666c3c2c0d225530.jpg

I myself like my masseur to do a little teasing; somehow that make the session more exciting. Thus I understand such a common request from some customers and am happy to provide some appropriate teasing. Some masseurs are strictly professional that it makes some customer feel the whole massage session very sanitized. I always aimed to please customers as long as the requests are not unreasonable or rude.

I am available every Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm.

Every Monday is my rest day.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

(Clients above 90KG will pay a $10 surcharge)

Whatsapp or SMS Patrick Vivian Lee at 97811075