Male HQ

Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)

"I am hairy", "I am Indian", "I am big" or "I am ugly" - all these do not affect my decision to accept your bookings because I am a professional masseur.  My aim is always focus on delivering a relaxing massage. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a light pressure massage and so the size of the client does not matter much. Many people and even some masseurs think that a good massage should be strong and caused some pain or discomfort. I totally disagree. Gentle kneading is sufficient to stimulate better blood circulation which leads to more oxygen carried to the muscles to aid in self repair and relaxation. Allow yourself to experience the difference between a light pressure and a strong pressure massage. Dun just listen to online chatter but get a first hand experience.

For appointment please SMS/Whatsapp to Patrick at 97811075.

In view of  the good responses the Good Friday promotion will extend to include Saturday 20 April and Sunday 21 April.

60 minutes at $50 (UP: $60) and 90 minutes at $80 (UP:$90). Book early to avoid disappointment.

Saturday appointment slots available from 10am to 12midnight (last appointment)

Sunday appointment slots available only from 5pm to 12 midnight.

Whatsapp or SMS 978-11075 Patrick to book an appointment.

3 hours ago, Steven KS said:

My first visit to Patrick massage. He is very professional that help me relief my tireness body and my both leg. Due to my long hrs work. 

Those who have not meet Patrick should consider to.give a try and prices are reasonable

Thanks Steven for your valuable feedback; from my experience many people do rely on feedback to help them decide which masseur to use.

I am glad that my massage has benefited you and look forward to seeing you again.

What better way to beat this hot humid weather than to be in a darkened aircon room with scented candle and soft music, enjoy a relaxing sensual oil massage? Heat drains your energy whilst a soothing massage revitalize you in body, soul and mind. A little investment goes a long long way to restore and maintain your well being.

60 minutes at only $60

90 minutes at only $90

To book an appointment Whatsapp or SMS to 978-11075 Patrick

Always try to book in advance of 1-2 hours.

2 hours ago, Patrickvivian said:

What better way to beat this hot humid weather than to be in a darkened aircon room with scented candle and soft music, enjoy a relaxing sensual oil massage? Heat drains your energy whilst a soothing massage revitalize you in body, soul and mind. A little investment goes a long long way to restore and maintain your well being.

60 minutes at only $60

90 minutes at only $90

To book an appointment Whatsapp or SMS to 978-11075 Patrick

Always try to book in advance of 1-2 hours.

Wow. Sensual massage in darkened air con room. Cool.......

Edited by p2468

'Labour Day" is not a day for work but to rest from work. What better way to rest than to lie down on a bed and let a pair of warm friendly hands to massage your tired muscles. You don't have to over exert yourself to feel tension in your muscles; but by prolonged standing or seating can also caused your muscles to ache. As with all public holiday I am offering a special rate on this Wednesday which is Labour Day.

60 minutes at only $50 (UP: $60)

90 minutes at only $80 (UP: $90)

The month of May is usually the hottest month in the year; so let's fight the heat and humidity with a relaxing massage in an aircon room with scented candles and soothing piano music.

Appointment slots start from 9am to 12 midnight (last appointment)

Whatsapp or SMS to 97811075 for an appointment

As a professional trained and certified massage therapist, I do not reject any clients based on their age, race or body size. Occasionally I get a really big guy (XXL) and I do not try to give them a hard massage; instead I put a lot of love in the way I touched them. Massage is not only about relaxation or treatment of aches; it is also about receiving respect and acceptance. As some said that a massage has both physiological and psychological benefits. So far all my XXL clients have given me positive feedback and also become my regular customers.

Have your ego been bruised by your boss or spouse? Come and get some love and respect from Sensual Swedish Oil Massage therapy.

Whatsapp or SMS Patrick @ 978-11075

Available daily from 11am to 12 midnight. Always book your appointment in advance.

Rate: $60/$90 for 60 or 90 minutes

Edited by Patrickvivian

Stress is both a mental and physical phenomenon. Its not easy to eliminate mental stress by positive thoughts alone. However a relaxing massage can quickly help you to regain a sense of calm and balance. There is something mystical about being touched gently and lovingly; it makes you feel special and dignified. Come and experience my unique style of Sensual Swedish Oil Massage at only $60 for 1 hour or $90 for 1.5 hour.

Available daily from 11am to 12 midnight (last appointment)

Try to book 1-2 hours in advance.

Whatsapp or SMS 978-11075 Patrick

You dont need to find a good reason to get a massage. Its all about loving and pampering for yourself. 

Come and experience an hour of relaxing sensual oil massage at only $60 or 90 minutes at $90.

Whatsapp or SMS 978-11075

Daily 11am to 12 midnight (last appointment)

I am just back from a brief holiday and fully rejuvenated to offer you my best service that many of my regular customers have grown to expect.

It's a public holiday on 20 May, 2019 and I am offering my usual promo.

60 minutes at only $50 (UP: $60)

90 minutes at only $80 (UP: $90)

Whatsapp or SMS 978-11075 for an appointment.

How does a massage benefit you and others?

Firstly a massage takes away stress from your body and rebalances your mental well being.

Secondly when you feel relaxed and in a good mood; it promotes  better communication with others which leads to better relationships with those who matters to you.

A good massage does not have to be expensive which is often a result of frills that are added to the treatment.

Though I am only slightly more than a year here in Blowing Wind; but I have already accumulated about 20 years of experience in providing home based massage.

I am always ready to listen and tailor my treatment according to your preferences; I hope to serve more of the members and visitors on this forum.

Rate: $60 for 60 minutes and $90 for 90 minutes

Daily: 11am to 12 midnight last appointment

On 5/26/2019 at 2:40 PM, kennethchung said:

how to book

You can request at the counter for Number 7, but he is a popular masseur because of his skills. I usually call up one day in advance to book him.

Please note that this is a decent massage center. They do not display their masseurs or have an album for you to select.

Direct number to call for booking is: 0207-332-3599

Hi fellow supporters and valued customers, sorry for not being able to take your booking while I was away on short holiday to Vietnam. I am back and ready to serve you with a refreshed mind and renewed energy. 

Please note that I have changed my last appointment for each day to 11pm instead of 12midnight.

Am looking forward to see you again.

Appointments: Daily from 11am to 11pm

Another public holiday is round the corner, Hari Raya Puasa on 5 June 2019, Wednesday. I am pleased to offer again my usual holiday promo:

60 mins for $50

90 mins for $80

Already received a 60 mins booking for 11am; make your reservations soon to avoid disappointment.atr

Available daily from 11am to 11pm

Whatsapp or SMS to 978-11075 Patrick

To all my muslim customers here's wishing you A Happy Hari Raya and may all the desires of your heart be fulfilled today, and may family bonds also be strengthened. For all the non muslims it is always nice to have a public holiday to relax and chill out with family and friends. There is a holiday promo for those who are seeking to destress or get some loving touch from a pair of big warm hands.

60 mins at $50 (UP: $60)

90 mins at $80 (UP: $90)

I appreciate an advance booking of one hour

Getting a massage can boost your self confidence because it is an act of believing you deserved to be pampered and respected. At only $60 for an hour; it is a wise investment that does not burn a hole in your pocket. Make an appointment soon to feel refreshed, recharged and rejuvenated.

Appointment Availability : 11am to 11pm daily.

You can do yourself no wrong when you choose to sink into a bed to receive a relaxing massage; Singapore is famously known as "a pressure cooker". Get relieved from the stress before it affects your health and productivity. A little investment of $60 gives you a satisfying 60 minutes full body oil massage; or pay $90 for a 90 minute massage.

Daily from 11am to 11pm

Location in Bedok

Payment may be in cash or PayLah or Pay Now.

On 1/10/2018 at 2:05 PM, Patrickvivian said:

Getting a massage can boost your self confidence because it is an act of believing you deserved to be pampered and respected. At only $60 for an hour; it is a wise investment that does not burn a hole in your pocket. Make an appointment soon to feel refreshed, recharged and rejuvenated.

Appointment Availability : 11am to 11pm daily.

Sensual Swedish Oil  Massage is a light pressure massage using deliberately slow but long strokes running from shoulder down to the ankles. As the massage progresses you find your heart rate and breathing slowing down,  and the stress slowly melts away with every stroke of the masseur's hand.  A generous amount of oil is applied to make every stroke smooth and the feel of a pair of warm hands gliding over your body. caressing, teasing and making you feel loved.  To get the most benefit, you should free your mind of any thoughts of work or personal matters; instead visualize clear blue skies and emerald green water shimmering in the sunlight. Arise from the massage bed feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and renewed.

This massage is totally focused on relaxation and release of tension and stress. I do not treat any sports injury.

I am a mature Chinese masseur (55+) and has a professional diploma in body massage from U.K. (CIBTAC) since 2004 and WSQ Certificate in Sports Massage 2018

Venue: 10 minutes walk from Bedok MRT or bus 17/17A  takes you to directly opposite my block (just 3 stops).

Ample car park available with electromic gantry.

IMG_0577.JPG.a9ba940e9ac4f4daa7e16fd3cf177575.JPG

Nice picture! :))))

Only to lie like this between the bombs, dreaming away and not alone, because time was very short.

Sunday is internationally accepted as a day of rest and  rebooting your body to take on the challenges of a new week ahead. Massage is a wholistic therapy that refreshes your body, mind and spirit. Make a little investment for a great week ahead.

60 minutes at only $60

90 minutes at only $90

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick

Please make your booking one hour in advance. Thanks and see you soon.

There will be no massage services available on 21 and 22 June; as I will be volunteering at a dance workshop for children with special needs.  My apologies for causing any inconvenience to those who are seeking my services on both of these dates. Its always be an honour to be given the opportunity to servce and I looked forward to seeing you soon.

To the Wonderful Brotherhood here in Blowing Wind,

I am gonna work hard for the next 8 days  to relieve you of your stresss accumulated from the office and domestic life; starting 23 June, Sunday to 30 June, Sunday. Then I will be away for 4 days from 1 - 4 July for a short holiday.

A good massage does not have to be expensive or need any frills to make it attractive. Just a pair of warm big hands and a generous application of oil to knead your tight and tired muscles. Always try to book your appointment one hour in advance; if your message is not replied immediately please note I could be in the midst of a massage session. At an appropriate juncture I will try to give you a reply. Would appreciate in your text message that you indicate date, time and duration.

My location is at Blk 426 Bedok North Road; the unit number and directions will be given only when you confirm an appointment.

My services is available daily from 11am to 11pm.

Rate at $60 for 60mins and $90 for 90mins.

Ever find yourself in a situation where your mind is willing but your body is not feeling up to it? Yes, a body that is tired and stressed can hold you back from doing what you want or need to do. That's why putting a little investment into a massage goes a long way to helping you achieve your goals; even if it just once a month the benefits can be seen.

60 minutes at only $60

90 minutes at only $90

Available daily from 11am to 11pm

It's no coincidence that the month of June ends on a weekend; clearly a reminder that we need to make time to relax.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a light pressure massage done to a very slow rhythm to put your body and mind immediately on a switch off mode. After a 60 or 90 minute session you will feel refreshed and rejuvenated. This is a full body massage which includes some of the erogenous spots; many customers are surprised to discover these erogenous spots and become more aware of their own body response to touch.

Make an appointment at Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick (An hour advance booking is preferred)

Rate is $60 for 60 minutes, and $90 for 90 minutes

Location is at Bedok, just a 10 minutes walk from the Bedok MRT(EW Line)

Never deny yourself a little indulgence because you have worked hard for it. Everyone agrees that Singapore is a fast-paced and stressful society. Let yourself be renewed, recharged and rebalanced by allowing a pair of warm friendly hands to knead away the tightness and ache in your muscles. At only $60 for an hour of full body massage; it is a little investment that brings a sense of great well being. Persons of any race, age or body types are welcome.

Appointment slots are from 11am to 11pm daily.

Appreciate that you booked your appointment at least one hour in advance or preferably 90 minutes ahead.

Every customer is a VIP - Very Important Person because you worked hard to make a living in this stressful Singapore and you deserved to be treated with respect and tenderness.

Come and feel relaxed and pampered.

60 mins at $60

90 mins at $90

Available daily from 11am to 11pm (except Monday is my official rest day)

Just as a reminder that anyone interested in booking a massage session should Whatsapp or SMS with your request. I do not sit by my computer the whole day or every day.

Although I appreciate an advance booking of at least one hour; but you are welcome to check with me at short notice and if I am available I will be glad to serve you.

My deepest gratitude to a pool of regular customers (you know you are); who have given me their loyal support; otherwise I would not be able to provide this service full time.

Appointment Slots are available Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 11pm (Every Monday is my official rest day).

Whatsapp or SMS Patrick at 9781-1075

Important Announcement: I will be closed for business on every Monday

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a deliberately slow massage with light pressure applied and a generous use of oil; as the hands glide over the body you immediately feel relaxed and comfortable. There are several erogenous spots on your body when it is touched it awakens sexy feeling, and not many men are aware of these sensitive spots. As the massage progresses each of these spots are gently stroked and touched; this is why the massage is called Sensual Swedish Oil Massage. In a one hour session no more than 15 minutes are devoted to these erogenous spots; because the massage is not about sexual stimulation; but is focused on relaxation, re-energization and a rebalance of your senses.

Do not deny yourself a little indulgence because you have worked hard for it. Everyone agrees that Singapore is a fast-paced and stressful society. Come and enjoy an hour of forgetting the stress, and feel a little respect and love. At only $60 for a one hour session, it is a wise investment for your well being.  I do not treat any sports injury; this massage is strictly focused on relaxation and recovery of muscle tiredness.

Appointment Availability : 11am to 11pm daily. (Every Monday closed for my own relaxation)

I am a mature Chinese masseur (55+) and has a professional diploma in body massage from U.K. (CIBTAC) since 2004 and WSQ Certificate in Sports Massage 2018

Venue: 10 minutes walk from Bedok MRT or bus 17/17A  takes you to directly opposite my block (just 3 stops).

Ample car park available with electromic gantry.

Feels good to take one day of rest a week; and I appreciate all my customers who have graciously accepted my new work schedule.

Please note that I do not sit passively at home from 11am to 11pm waiting for customers to make a booking; instead I do go out to meet with friends and do some personal errands. However I am always within one hour distance from my home; and that is why I appreciate an advance booking of at least one hour. I may be av ailable at shorter notice subject to my availability and also if I am already at home.; this is usually in the evening after 7pm.

Appointment Slots available daily from  11am to 11PM, except Sundays I start at 1pm onwards Look forward to serve you soon.

Dearest customers please do not be late for your appointment. I provide an interval of 45 mins between each client; so as to allow time for a shower and resettinng the room for next customer. Thank you for your co-operation.

Daily from 11am to 11 pm (Except every Monday is my rest day.

As a practice I am satisfied with the payment for my services rendered. Any tips is due to customer's act of appreciation.My charges remain at $60 got 60 mins and $90 for 90 mins.  Hope to render my services to more of you here.

Dailay: 11am to 11pm excluding Monday (rest day)

Whatsapp or SMS 97811075 Patrick

Edited by Patrickvivian

"Letting off steam" is a common phrase used in conversations; it simply means to let out all the stress you have absorbed from your workplace and even relationship demands. A sensuual massage is an ideal choice because it focuses on deep relaxation and eases off the stress without putting too much pressure .  It is naive to think that a painful strong pressure is better.   Many of my customers were surprised how a light pressure sensual oil massage can eased off their stress and re-energized to meet with new challenges and demands.

Come make an appointment to explore this new experience. I am available daily from Tuesday to Sunday (11am to 11pm) except on Monday is my rest day.

60 mins at $60

90 mins at $90

Location at Bedok near to the Bedok MRT (East West Line)

Life is beautiful when you begn to treat yourself with some respect  and kindness;  indulge yourself in an hour long Sensual Swedish Oil Maasage.

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Daily from Tuesday to Sunday except Monday

11am to 11pm

Make your appointment at least one hour in advance. Thank you.

Whatsapp or 'sms 97811075 Parick

Tried Patrick’s massage (90 mins) for the first time and I left feeling quite relaxed and impressed. 

Some key takeaways:

- massage was done in a dimly lit and air-conditioned room and on a massage table lined with towels so it was very comfortable. Relaxing music in the background and I think some aromatherapy oil as well. Quite cozy and clean environment. 

- allowed to take a shower before the massage as well which was great for freshening and cleaning up as I was sweating due to hot weather and from the walk to his place. 

- massage was a mix of swedish, thai and sports massage. Personally felt it was a pretty good mix between hard and soft pressure. Sometimes got a bit painful where I was aching but felt super relaxed at the end of it all

- Patrick was not chatty during the massage and I appreciate this trait because I personally dislike chatty masseurs as the chatter makes it hard to relax the mind. If you’re looking for chatty masseurs then you probably might have to look elsewhere. 

In all, pretty good value for money. No regret going for the massage. 

• G_M changed the title to Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)