Male HQ

Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)

Yes you will feel a sense of eroticism and an awakening of sexual desires as certain spots of your body are gently stroked; but it is not a sex foreplay. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is all about easing off the stress and awakening sexual energy which you can harness it to achieve your goals in whatever areas of your life. In psychology practice the use of sexual energy as a motivational force is known as sublimation. Human Resources experts are finding that for the millenials, monetary gain is becoming less of a motivational force; social and environmental impact have become more important considerations. At the end of my massage sessions; many of my clients get up from the bed feeling like a warrior ready to take on the challenge in their workplace or domestic affairs at home. In summary, I would say the massage I offer is a holistic experience.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 for an appointment

Edited by PATRICK VIVIAN LEE
Correction of errors

Its the last day of 2019 and I am truly grateful and appreciative of all the members and visitors of Blowing Wind who have given me their loyal support; I wish all of you renewed strength to take up the challenges in the new year 2020 and the also the good health to enjoy your relationships with family and friends. Am glad that on this last day of the year, I have already received a confirmed booking and hopefully a few more later to end the year with a bang!

I am into my third year of providing massage full time here on Blowing Wind; and would like to provide advance notice to everyone that my service fee will be increased by $10 as from 1 April 2020. The new rate will be $70 for 60mins and $100 for 90mins; there are still 3 months more to enjoy the existing rate of $60 for 60mins and $90 for 90mins so please take advantage of it.

I endeavour to upkeep the same standard of quality service and even exceed your expectations.

Stay well, stay blessed and stay connected with me.

Appointments are available:

Monday - Only from 8pm to 11pm

Tuesday to Sunday - 11am to 11pm

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick@Bedok

Thanks to a regular customer who came by today for a massage to kickstart my business in 2020.

Please note that I have personal matters tomorrow (2 Jan) and can only take appointment from 4.30pm to 11pm.

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick

Change of earlier information

Do not formulate a judgment without trying something out for yourself; this is especially true of a massage. It is a gross misunderstanding that a good massage has to be strong and cause some pain. The human body is highly sensitive to touch and crave for some tenderness; nearly all except one customer was surprised how much they enjoyed a relaxing Sensual Swedish Oil Massage. You only need to try once to determine if your body also enjoys a relaxing moderate pressure massage.

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 for an appointment (preferably at least one hour in advance)

I shall be away from 19 Jan to 22 Jan on a cruise with mum; and also 26 Jan to 2 Feb for a China trip with friends.

So January is quite a short month for me with only 21 days available to serve all my existing customers and anyone seeking to try my massage for the first time. I shall endeavour to serve you with my whole heart and soul; customer satisfaction is my greatest reward.

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick@Bedok

Please try to book your appointment one hour in advance.

There is just too much hurriedness and busyness in our daily activities; that for the sake of our well being we need to relax and slow down. As such my massage philosophy is primarily centred around getting a person to relax and enjoy the moment without thinking of what's coming up next. This is what some call the practice of mindfulness; in contrast with people whose minds are full and crowded with many thoughts.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a deliberately slow and moderate pressure massage, that takes you into a deep tranquil mode. For a change set aside the heavy pressure massage that causes pain; and try a massage that arouses pleasure and re-energizes you.

Appointments Slot are:

Monday - 8pm to 11pm

Tuesday to Saturday - 11am to 11pm

Sunday - 12noon to 11pm

Payment mode can be cash/PayNow/PayLah.

Last night I had a customer who weight is 125 kg; when he lie down it covers the entire width of the massae table. The key to massaging a person of this size is not to try and give a hard massage; because the harder you press the more likely you get to feel tired. Instead continue to apply long slow strokes with moderate pressure, and use a generous amout of oil, It does not take a lot of pressure to relase the body of stress,  there are millions of nerve endings on the surface of our body that respond readily to touch. 

Do yourself a favour and givei a try at Sedish Sendual Oil Maasage. 

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Sometimes we wish we never feel tired or need to rest; but unfortunately our human body is not designed to run like a 24/7 machine. Whenever we had a chance to relax and unwind; oh how that makes us feel so so good. All form of activities be it done for work or leisure place stress on our muscle tissues; for this same reason we feel tightness and aches. A gentle touch of a pair of warm hands kneading, compressing, pounding and stretching the muscles brings on a sense of great pleasure and satisfaction.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is not about treating any body injuries but is focused on relaxing the body and helping to regain peak performance. It is moderate pressure with a generous use of oil to allow the hands to glide effortlessly over the body contour; giving you a sense of luxury and sensuality. Try it once and you will discover that this is what you need whenever you feel stressed and uptight; free yourself from the myth that a good massage has to be strong and caused you some pain.

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Available slots for next three days:

Saturday 11 Jan: From 8pm to 11pm (Last Appointment)

Sunday 12 Jan : From 3.15pm to 11pm (Last Appointment)

Monday 13 Jan: From 3.30pm to 11pm (Last Appointment)

Try to book your appointment one hour in advance for a better chance to get a slot.

I just had a new customer who was alarmed when a stroke which started from the shoulder and ended at the butt crack; immediately he said that he was not "into those things" but just wanted a good massage. I asked him if he got my contact through BW and he said that he was referred by a friend who told him I can do a good massage. I then avoided all the areas of the body that arouses erotic feelings; and he enjoyed the massage.

I have been fortunate that a few customers have recommended their friends to me; but perhaps please highlight to your friends that I offer Sensual Swedish Oil Massage. If they want a good massage without any eroticism; I shall be very happy and able to provide but please alert me before the start of the massage.

My appointment slots are daily 11am to 11pm except Mondays from 8pm only.

I can accept appointments earlier than 11am but booking must be by 9am of the same day.

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

It feels like I have struck the million dollar Big Sweep today; of the three customers that came two have taken the initiative to give me their valuable feedbacks. One of them is back with me for the third time and the other is a new customer. Feedbacks are such precious motivation and encouragement.

745150939_S.Feedback.jpg.9aceae8306679690f1785ffe59596a24.jpg798444501_QFeedback.jpg.60092821080ff84ebeb53007d77b32bb.jpg

I shall be away from 19-22 January and also 26 January to 2 February.

I usually take time off on Monday during the day and accepts appointment from 8pm to 11pm.

Business as usual on CNY Eve and 1st day of CNY.

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick; make your booking one hour in advance.

A good massage not only restores your body to peak performance but also help you recover a sense of self worth. Feel a sense of importance as 100% attention is given to make your body relax and tension  is kneaded till it melts away. Generous amount of oil is used so as to greatly reduce friction as the hands slowly worked on every part of your body. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a moderately light pressure massage, and its aim to refresh and relax the body; if you have injuries or severe aches; please go see doctor.

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Please try to make appointment one hour in advance. Thanks and hope to see you soon.

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick@Bedok.

A blessed weekend to everyone and may you be able to find time to indulge yourself in a relaxing massage.

I shall be only available on 18 January, Saturday 11am to 11pm (3-4pm has been taken already).

I shall be away from Singapore 19 - 22 January, and resume again on 23 January.

Just returned from a short and wonderful holiday with my mum; am now ready to give you my best service for the next three days before I head off for a Chinese New Year holiday till 2 Feb.

My available slots are as follow:

23 Jan Thursday - 4pm to 11pm

24 Jan Friday - 9am to 11pm

25 Jan Saturday - 3pm to 11pm 

Holiday plans to China on 26 Jan to 2 Feb have been cancelled due to Wuhan virus; so I am pleased to annouce that my massage services will be available throughout the Chinese New Year period. The available slots are as follows:

24 Jan Friday - 11am to 5pm, and from 9pm to 11pm (last appointment)

25 Jan Saturday - 3pm to 11pm (last appointment)

26 Jan Sunday - 3pm to 11pm (last appointment)

27 Jan Monday - 11am to 11pm (last appointment)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Whatsapp or SMS  9781-1075 Patrick

Sundays or Public Holidays my business is as usual; as I already take a short holiday every alternate month. Also on every Monday I operate only from 8pm.

May I take this opportunity to thank all my Blowing Wind customers for their consistent support which has make it possible for me to provide massage services on a full time basis. Special thanks to those who took time to post a feedback here and those others who do not have a registered account but send me a whatsapp text to give their feedback.

To everyone who celebrates Chinese New Year; I sincerely wish you and your loved ones the best of health, and harmony within your family.

Appreciate if you could give me an hour advance notice when booking an appointment.

A feedback need not to be in many words; just an appreciation from the heart is more than enough.

1499879182_ZFeedback2.jpg.b0b129432b51b6895b24024f655d24e7.jpg

Schedule for Monday 27 January will be 11am to 11pm.

Always try to give one hour advance notice. 

This regular customer is a frequent flyer and always come to me after a long flight to rid himself of the tiredness and stiffness. He is right in requesting for a soft and gentle massage because when you are tired and tensed up; a hard massage can agitate your mood. This is similar to when someone is bruised and want some "TLC" - tender loving care.

292042024_TFeedback.PNG.c557a84d60f78efd43f8134aded4aef1.PNG

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick.

Appreciate an hour advance notice when you book for an appointment.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Payment mode: Cash/PayNow/PayLah!

This mature customer (since 2018) may not have a good command of the English language; but he definitely knows what he wants in a massage and expressed it clearly. My priority is always to give a full body massage instead of specializing in some localized areas. I am aware some strokes give a nice sexy feeling and customer wants more of it; that's why I always encourage customers to take a 90 minute session.

1554084512_K.SeniorFeedback.PNG.de2795e5ae079a893c12c1545e68581c.PNG

60 mins at $60

90 mins at $90

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075

"Your massage makes me feel so sexy" was a comment from a recent new client; the truth is my massage covers various erogenous spots which makes a person feel sexually aroused. When a person feels sexually aroused it gives him a sense of virility; which is a good feeling we all need from time to time.

The myth that a hard massage which cause some pain is good will take a long while to be broken; through my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage this myth is slowly being corrected. Give yourself a chance to experience something different because variety is the spice of life.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a moderate pressure with slow rhythmic strokes gliding smoothly over the body with the help of generous amount of oil.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Please try to give an hour advance notice. Thank you.

It does not matter what your race is or your body shape or even your age; I do not reject any customers based on these criteria. I believe everyone is entitled to a good massage and I give of my best efforts to every customer. 

Daily from 11am to 11pm (except Mondays from 3.30pm)

Please book your appointment at least one hour in advance.

60 mins at $60

90 mins at $90

1312880174_LuFeedback.jpg.4a3902186c93ccaefdeda9ce5f7e9814.jpg

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a full body massage that is focused on relaxation; there are 3 segments that are quite erotic but is well space out within the 60 or 90mins. Most customers have been very pleased with the massage and the balance of the erotic segments.

Try to give an hour advance notice. Thanks

Last night I had a customer who made an enquiry about my massage one year ago and finally came to me for a session. Its very encouraging to know that people keep my contact number with them for such a long time. I have regular customers who come to me about three times a month; as well as those who come back after 6-10 months. I don't speculate why some of these customers have such long intervals in between each massage; but I am grateful they came back to me. They must have been satisfied with my service at their first visit; otherwise they would have deleted my number.

Time and time again my customers are pleased that they get a full body massage; without using sexual incentives to make up for a lack of skill. I am a trained and certified massage therapist.

My appointment slots are daily 11am to 11pm, can accept appointments as early as 9am if given one day advance notice.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Payment by Cash/PayNow/PayLah!

Moderate pressure with long and deliberately long strokes cause the heartbeat to slow down and a feeling of deep relaxation. This is exactly what you need when you feel stressed and tired. Try Sensual Swedish Oil Massage once and the myth that a hard massage is better will no long have its hold over you.

Appointment Slots:

Monday - from 3.30pm to 11pm (last appointment)

Tuesday to Sunday - from 11am to 11pm (last appointment)

Sunday - from 1pm to 11pm (last appointment)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Payment mode: Cash/PayNow/PayLah!

Since I mentioned that there are 3 segments in my Sensual Massage that is quite erotic; there have been quite a bit of curiousity. First of all, it is not just knowing where the erotic spots are but also how it is being stroked or touched that arouses the sexy feeling. Secondly, the segments are spread out over the 60 or 90 mins session so as to avoid an over intensity of eroticism that can lead to premature ejaculation. Already with 3 different spaced out segments; I had about 3 customers who reached an orgasm at midway through the massage and I was not even jerking them. Thirdly this erotic arousement can be quite addictive for some people; in a few instances I had a few customers returning for a second session in less than 5 days.

But please note that Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is not all about sexual arousement; its main focus is to bring about deep relaxation. The 3 segments are between 15-20mins depending on whether you are having the 60mins or 90mins massage. Being sexually aroused gives many people a good feeling that they are still virile.

Earlier this evening I had 4 customers all wanting a time slot between 7-9pm; but I could only accept one of them because that person had booked the appointment two days in advance. The other 3 had only message me today about 2 hours in advance. Of the 4 only one is a new customer whereas the other 3 are my regular customers. I would like to inform that Monday to Friday between 6-9pm is a popular slot; and so try to book a day in advance to avoid disappointment.

Come and indulge yourself in a soothing and relaxing Sensual Swedish Oil Massage. Discover for yourself an experience that makes you want to have it more than once.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Whatsapp or SMS''''''''''' 

I can be available at very short notice (eg. 30mins) if I happened to be at home; which is sometimes during the day and mostly in the evening. I am not bound to stay at home 24/7 to wait for bookings; but I do go out to meet friends for lunch or coffee. However I am always able to be home within an hour to accept a booking; which is why I often suggest that you try to book your appointment one hour in advance. Today I was able to accept a booking that was about 45mins notice only; because I happened to be at home. Don't hesitate to text me to check my availability and I always try to reply within 15mins.

1900429872_SNFeedback.thumb.jpg.efd1ac3165fb60b973708311f5555b16.jpg

As unique as each person's finger prints and so also is each person's response to eroticism. So far I have 3 customers who could not hold back their ejaculation during the first segment of the erotic massage; and it was only some gentle strokings. Actually they could have told me that the stroking was too intense for them and I would let them cool down; most other customers usually reached their climax at the end of the third segment. However please note that the main focus of Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is about achieving deep relaxation and restoring the body for peak performance. Each of the three segments are between 10-15 minutes apart but is weaved seamlessly into the 60 or 90 minute massage. At the end of the 60 or 90 minute session you will find that the massage has carefully covered from shoulders to the ankes.

60 minutes at $60 (wef 1 April will be $70)

90 minutes at $90 (wef 1 April will be $100)

Whatsapp or SMS 97811075 Patrick

I am a masseur not a magician; if you have a super low libido that is age related, then you may not feel the sexual arousement or achieve a reasonable erection. I am now 59 year old and I am not immune to this problem; but I have been taking testosterone supplement and Maca (a Peruvian sex enhancement herb) daily and it has helped me a great deal. There are a wide range of brands available and you can buy these from iHerb.com that delivers to your doorstep. It is not expensive but yet effective.

Why am I sharing this? Because for most of us men sexual responsiveness does a great deal for our ego. A person may not be highly sexed but he still wants to be able to respond accordingly to sexual stimulation. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage has helped many men both young and old to realize their own responsiveness to sexual stimulation; their common problem is their partners or spouses do not know how to stimulate them. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is not about sexual fulfillment but realizing your sexual potential; I have a few regular married men who come to me to get their sexual stimulation and then  go home to their wives to complete the sexual fulfilment.

Appointments available daily from 11am to 11pm

except Monday from 3.30pm and Sunday from 1pm

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Payment Mode: Cash/PayNow/PayLah!

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage helps you regain confidence as you discover that your body is able to respond to erotic stimulus; especially important for people who worry they may have an early onset of andropause. However this is just a side benefit; the main focus is still on relaxation, rebalancing the body and bringing it back to peak performance. The erotic stimulus is only between 10-15mins depending on whether you are having a 60 or 90 minute massage; also it is interspersed within whole 60 or 90 minute so as to avoid an oversensitivity that leads to unwanted ejaculation.

The many regular customers have feedback to me the positive effect the massage has on their confidence and ego; and I understand it too because I also respond the same way to a Sensual Oil Massage.

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Daily 11am to 11pm (last appointment)

except Monday from 3.30pm and Sunday from 1pm.

My massage technique is strictly for relaxation and a psychological booster. If you feel tired after a long day at the office, or long hours of driving, or feeling stiff from sitting upright in a crammed airplane seat, or just finished a workout at the gym; then Sensual Swedish Oil Massage can ease your tired and tensed muscles.

The smooth and slow moderate pressure strokes gives you a sense of being wanted, respected and lovd; whether 60 or 90 mins there is no rush to complete the massage. The erotic spots of your body will be activated; arousing your maleness resulting in a boosting of your male ego.

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075; do not book appointment by sending a message here in BW.

Payment Mode: Cash/PayNow/Paylah!

8 hours ago, niceeasy said:

Went to his place for massage just now

Place: clean and quiet 

Skill: good amount of strength and able to help me to relax

Thanks Patrick

Thank you for taking the time to post a feedback which many visitors and members of BW always find it useful. Hope to serve you again soon.

I had the pleasure and privilege today (20 Feb) to serve 3 guys all who came from their office feeling tired and zonked out (note the time when they messaged me). They all felt refreshed and rebalance to once again give their peak performance at work; truly you don't need a hard massage to destress.

964285760_YFeedback.jpg.e62b03f09e65cb4475ec63153b425409.jpg2080981683_IqFeedback.jpg.2bcaf98c75988682ea75015495af0501.jpg1486777519_KFeedback.thumb.jpg.be2d9ef290cfb915abe5189e915f61a1.jpg

This NS guy used to be quite regular and then a long absence of six months, and now he is in need of another Sensual Swedish Oil Massage to ease off the tension and stress of living in the army camp. It's nice to know that some customers always keep me in mind when they need a massage.

766610287_AFeedback.jpg.df2cdd52e9b888caa7bbd1e582a16b08.jpg1737796168_AFeedback2.thumb.jpg.71cf2bfd01243394e3bd98775d322f24.jpg

To all existing customers and members of BW please note my availability for next three days.

22 Feb Saturday - one last slot at 11pm still available

23 Feb Sunday - from1pm to 11pm (last appointment)

24 Feb Monday - No slots available

25 Feb Tuesday - from 3pm to 11pm (last appointment)

Normal business will resume from 26 Feb Wednesday 11am to 11pm

Looking forward to providing you my services.

Just a reminder there is no service on Monday 24 February as I will be on a one day staycation.

Will resume normal business from Tuesday 25 Feb at 3pm onwards.

Apologies to anyone needing a massage at this particular time; hope you may have patience to wait for my  service to resume on Tuesday. Thank you for all your loyal support.

Got back from my staycation at 1pm and already have two bookings waiting for me; it is truly humbling to have the support of my BW visitors, friends and customers especially during this time of the Covid 19 scarce. To help maintain hygiene, the massage bed is cleansed with Antiseptic Isopropyl Alcohol solution after each customer and of course all towels are washed with anti-bacterial detergent and dried under the sun.

As for today, my remaining slots are from 9.00pm to 11pm (last appointment) but please book an hour in advance.

Business back to usual tomorrow : 11am to 11pm daily

Any request for appointment earlier than 11am must be booked one day in advance.

It is true that not every man enjoy the same degree of pleasure during a manhood massage; the reason is due to the length (not thickness) of the penis. I make this conclusion from the frequent moans and groans from those customers blessed with a penis at least 5 inches or more. The length makes a difference because the hand during the manhood massage has longer sliding up and down; and every inch makes a big difference due to the innumerable nerve endings on our skin. The nerve endings on our skin are most responsive to touch and that is why a massage can prove to be very relaxing. Those with shorter penis need not despair because manhood massage is more than just gliding the hand up and down the shaft of the penis. There are other techniques in manhood massage that can give a fair amount of pleasure to those with shorter penis. All masseurs who provide manhood massage should know because they can watch the responses from their clients to see which strokes are giving them more pleasure.

I am writing about this to share my observation but in no way am I touting myself as a specialist in manhood massage. My massage techniques are mostly Swedish with a little mix of tradition Thai strokes; the sensual part of the massage is to give a greater sense of relaxation. In my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage, I worked from the shoulders all the way to the ankles to give every customer the feel of a complete body massage.

If you want a complete body massage with a little eroticism, then book for an appointment with me.

Appointment Slots are:

Monday - from 3pm to 11pm

Tuesday to Saturday - 11am to 11pm (possible to start earlier than 11am but with one day advance notice)

Sunday - from 1pm to 11pm

60 mins for $60

90 mins for $90

(Earlier announcement of an increase in April will be deferred until the Covid 19 issue is over)

In order to secure protection and peace of mind for my customers and myself; I go to the DSC once every 3 months to test for any STD and also get a fresh prescription for Prep (an anti-HIV drug) which I take a dose every morning. I have been doing this since I started to provide massage full time.

987604769_DSCRESULTS.thumb.jpg.3480468bbd823183b2696914f1f9a6f3.jpg

The decision of whether to opt for a 60 or 90 minute massage actually boils down to your availability of time and budget. A 90 minute massage is always better because of the time spent on each stroke; instead of just one minute it could be extended to 3 minutes which results in greater sense of enjoyment. This is especially when some of the strokes are soothing and stimulating and you wished more time was spent on it. A 60 minute massage seems to go very quickly especially when you get that "shiok" effect.

As many as 40% of my customers opt for a 90 minute massage; nonetheless a 60 minute massage does not compromise on a sense of completeness but just a feeling that it finishes all too soon. Everything in life has a trade off; but to both the 60 or 90 minute customers I give my best to make you feel refreshed, rejuvenated and satisfied. 

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Daily 11am to 11pm except Monday from 3pm only and Sunday from 1pm only

Please note for today (28 Feb)  the remaining available slots are from 9.30pm to 11pm (last appointment).

I do not have a policy of rejecting anyone based on their body size/weight, or race; however I do not accept any client that is less than 18 years of age. Also for some Indian men who have the whole body covered in hair both front and back; I do not recommend an oil based massage. Simply because the body hair tends to absorb the oil no matter how much is applied and also the body hair gets knotted up as you try to massage. Non oil massage like acupressure or shiatsu are more suitable for the very hairy men.

Occasionally I get men that are double XL; it certainly requires more energy and more oil. I simply work at it with greater patience and tenderness. Some double XL guys have a poor self image; and they longed to be accepted for who they are. I feel privileged when they trust me to provide them with my services.

Available daily 11am to 11pm (except Monday from 3pm and Sunday from 1pm)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

• G_M changed the title to Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)