Male HQ

Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)

I like to shout out to those who are full time masseurs and you suffered a loss of income due to the CB; this has happened to me and I applied for the Temporary Relief Fund via online and got the $500 within 5 days of my application. This plus the resilience support of $600 for every adult above 21 years of age have been a timely help for me. At my void deck is a Social Service Office and there have been long queues everyday since 1 April of people applying for the Temporary Relief Fund. Perhaps some are not savvy with the computer or not aware that the application can be made online. For your info they will Paynow the $500 to you when successful. Requirements are very lax because they really want to reach out to those in need.

For those who are feeling neck aches or back aches; please search out You Tube for videos on stretching exercises you can do to alleviate these body aches.

Meanwhile stay home and stay safe; and I hope to serve you soon when the CB ends.

Sometimes we are quick to zoom in on the negative that we missed out on the positive. While the government has extended the CB by another 4 weeks and tightened essential services; they did say if the spread of the infection in the community comes down to a single digit each day then they will start relaxing the CB rules. This is the silver lining and let's not missed out on it; instead becomes more determined to fight the spread of the Covid by complying with all the regulations put in place at the moment.

I missed my customers as much as they missed me too. Let's play our part to fight this pandemic as a community; because together we can succeed. The Chinese has a wisdom saying, "not afraid of ten thousand but of one in ten thousand" (bu pa yi wan, zi pa wan yi).

There there daily infections have finally fallen under 1000 and local spread is 13 only; if we keep up with the strict compliance then we should see some better days soon.

Am really glad that most masseurs here have decided to abide by the CB rules; although I get a few customers saying that the chances of being caught is rare. It is comforting to know that some customers are missing our services; and we look forward to be able to serve them soon.

As of 25 April the number of Covid infections among the dormitories has continued to fall for a second day in a row; and also the number of Singaporean infected has fallen to a single digit (7). There is a sense of hope arising and if this decline continues till 4 May; we can be sure some of the safe distancing rules will begin to be relaxed.

Let's continue to stay united and fight this pandemic together as a community; and very soon to everyone's delight our massage services can be resumed.

This current CB and its extension to 1 June is a reminder to everyone and especially to those who are self employed full time masseur that financial prudence is always a priority and necessity. Savings is not only for those who earned more but it is even more necessary for those who earned less. No matter how much your earning always disciplined yourself to spend less than what you are earning; this may prove to be painful but it is a necessary preparation for unforseen contigency. Financial anxieties  not only caused mental stress but also rob you of good sleep. Don't be discouraged if you are late in learning this lesson of financial prudence; its better than never.m

What I discover during this CB is that it may prove worthwhile if you are a self employed full time masseur; to register yourself as a business because currently there is Covid 19 Support Scheme for the self employed. A payout of $800 per month for the next three months starting from 1 May.

Stay home and stay safe; together we can win this fight against Covid 19.

The number of dormitory infections have now come much under 1000 cases and community spread is drifting in and out of a single digit; this shows that a little more discipline and self control we can achieve the goal set by the Multi Task Agency set up to deal with the Covid pandemic. I am really hopeful that before the 1 June; we will be allowed to meet up with anyone not living in the same residence albeit to keep the numbers smaller than 10.

I still have the occasional text message from some customers asking if I am really closed for business? Frankly turning down any customer isn't a nice feeling and it hurts the pocket too. Nonetheless I strongly support the need to show people that the BW community upholds social responsibility and under normal circumstances we are reliable massage services providers.

Stay home, stay safe and soon we will be able to meet again.

The latest update of the covid spread on 1st May at noon is that more than 900 workers in the dormitories were tested positive but only 5 Singaporeans in the wider community were infected. There has been the occasional single digit of infection in the wider community; let's pray that we can see some easing of the restrictions on 4th May.

Definitely when business resume; I shall be taking temperature of every customer and wearing of mask during the massage. The massage table will also be wiped down with disinfectant alcohol after each customer. That as they say will be the "new normal"; a necessary protection for me and for you.

With the latest update from the multi-ministry taskforce managing the covid pandemic; there is hope of some businesses allowed to operate including home-based  business. Looking forward to meeting again with my beloved customers and new clients too.

Then from May 12, selected businesses such as barbers, home-based businesses and laundry services will be allowed to resume operation. However, they would still have to abide by the precautions in place before April 21, when Singapore further tightened its circuit breaker measures. For instance, hairdressers can offer only haircuts.

In line with the government policies to allow home-based business to resume on 12 May; I shall also follow suit to resume my massage services. As the nature of our business is one to one basis; so the risk of passing of infection is lower. Also I shall be taking temperature of all customers before proceeding with the massage; and face mask will be worn and massage table will be disinfected after each session.

To all those who have general enquiries please only message me in the morning before 12pm; because the alert tone can be a disturbance for some of my clients. Between 11am to 11pm message only when you want to book an appointment; if I see that you want an appointment on the same day then I will try to reply immediately but if it is a booking for the next day then I will reply when I have finished with a session. I provide massage services full time and so every business call is important to me; I don't want to miss any business opportunity and also want to avoid disturbing the peace while a massage session is on.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick (Location at Bedok)

It does seem that the easing of restrictions for home-based businesses does not include home based massage; however don't lose hope so fast. The situation is very fluid and dynamic; from day to day the situation changes and so far each day seems to bring more hope. Here is the latest update from the CNA website:

"SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 573 new cases of COVID-19 as of noon on Monday (May 4), taking the country's total to 18,778.

The majority of the new cases are work permit holders residing in foreign worker dormitories, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in its daily update of preliminary figures. 

Five cases are Singapore citizens or permanent residents."

Let's not just stay safe and stay home; but also stay positive. A negative mindset can lower your body immune system.

Edited by PATRICK VIVIAN LEE

Another day of community spread in the single digit; let's exercise the Law Of Attraction by having positive thoughts that things will keep getting better. If the next 7 days we maintained a single digit for community spread; it is certain the CB restrictions will be relaxed further.

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 632 new cases of COVID-19 as of noon on Tuesday (May 5), taking the country's total to 19,410. 

The majority of the new cases are work permit holders residing in foreign worker dormitories, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in its daily update of preliminary figures. 

Nine cases are Singapore citizens and permanent residents.

Am eagerly waiting to resume business and meet up with my regular clients plus new clients whom have contacted me.

Here's the latest update from the Straits Times online page:

SINGAPORE - The Ministry of Health (MOH) has preliminarily confirmed 788 new Covid-19 cases in Singapore as of Wednesday noon (May 6), taking the total count in the country past 20,000.

Among the new cases are 11 Singaporeans and permanent residents, while migrant workers living in dormitories form the majority of the remaining cases.

The dormitories numbers continue to remain high because they have not tested all the migrant workers yet; as they say presently they managed only with 4000 testings a day but hope to ramp it up to 40,000 testings a day by mid-June. So it is not like there are that many numbers of new infections each day; it is as they systematically test all of the 300,000 migrant workers that they discover those who are already infected. On the other hand it is encouraging to see the local transmission to average about 8-10 a day.

I remained hopeful that things are gonna get better as you pressed on to 12 May for the next review of the CB restrictions.

Meanwhile those who have the opportunities to work from home, be thankful you still got a job. For those who on no pay leave or retrenched; remember to apply for the Covid 19 Support Scheme which will give you $800 for three months. Those who are self-employed need not apply for anything but will be given $9000 in 3 instalments. Thank God we have a good government who have prudently build up a very robust national reserve; so that they can roll out all these support schemes. Not forgetting to help retain workers, the government is paying 75% of the wages of all employees for six months; this to help companies not to let go of their staff. All of these support schemes can be applied on line or at regional social service offices; for those who live in Bedok, there is a social service office on the void deck of Blk 426 Bedok North Road; operating 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday only.

Stay well and stay safe; this will soon pass and we shall meet again.

Click on the link to watch a very funny video on what a massage under Covid restrictions looks like. Enjoy and have a Blessed Vesak Day tomorrow.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=112f33874b&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1665930971155785782&th=171e93644c0fe836&view=att&disp=safe

Note how the news report highlighted that less than 1000 infections per day for past 14 days; this is a hint that the government want to make further relaxation of the CB restrictions. Let's be patient; we may meet sooner than you think.

SINGAPORE - The Ministry of Health (MOH) announced 741 new Covid-19 cases in Singapore on Thursday (May 7), taking the total count to 20,939.

It is the 14th day in a row that the new daily infections fell below 1,000.

Five Singaporeans and permanent residents are among the new patients.

The situation in the dormitories have been under a 1000 each day for 15 days now already; but that figure still needs to go down much further. If the dormitories situations are not brought under control; it will be a matter of time it spreads to the wider community. I am really keeping a keen eye on the situations at the dormitories; for the wider community the numbers are hold steady at 10 or less each day.

SINGAPORE — Singapore has confirmed 768 new cases of Covid-19, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in a press release on Friday (May 8).

This brings the total number of cases here to 21,707.

The vast majority of the new cases are work permit holders residing in foreign worker dormitories. Ten cases are Singaporeans and Permanent Residents.
Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/new-covid-19-cases-may-8

2 hours ago, p2468 said:

Screenshot_20200508_164317.jpg

Hmm seems like you have a technical problem; the video clip was sent to me on Whatsapp. If you really like to watch it, I can forward it to you on Whatsapp but you will need to provide your mobile number. Its a really funny video to cheer up especially in this very difficult time. 

6 hours ago, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

Hmm seems like you have a technical problem; the video clip was sent to me on Whatsapp. If you really like to watch it, I can forward it to you on Whatsapp but you will need to provide your mobile number. Its a really funny video to cheer up especially in this very difficult time. 

I also get the same message

17 hours ago, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

Cannot view no arrow whatsoever 

There are a little more than 300,000 migrant workers living in dormitories; and ongoing tests are done everyday to try and cover all of them. Our daily capacity to test are gradually being ramped up to hit 40,000 a day; but we are still far from reaching this target. The high daily numbers of infections in the dormitories is a result of more migrant workers being tested; and until all the over 300,000 workers are tested we shall not see the number going down significantly. In the wider community we have already seen that the number of infections fluctuates between 5-10. In other words, when we finished testing all the dormitories workers we shall see that the situation in Singapore is quite under control. Furthermore although we have the highest number of infections in Asia; yet our number of fatalities remained only at 20 so far. This proves our high standard of medical care. Let's just hang tight and hoped that the testings at the dormitories be completed asap. In todays Straits Times, they will be testing the 30,000 occupants at nursing homes as a precautionery step.

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 753 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Saturday (May 9), taking the country's total to 22,460. 

Of the new cases, the vast majority are work permit holders residing in foreign worker dormitories, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in its daily update. 

Nine cases are Singaporeans or permanent residents.

Further details will be shared later in the day, said the ministry. 

Its encouraging that local transmission among Singaporeans have come down to three as of today at 12pm; but the dormitories infections has yet to flatten. When we separate the numbers of infections in dormitories and the wider community; we can see that Singapore is doing a good job especially that we have the lowest number of deaths in South East Asia.

SINGAPORE — Singapore has confirmed 876 new cases of Covid-19, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in a press release on Sunday (May 10).

This brings the total number of cases here to 23,336.

The vast majority of the new cases are work permit holders residing in foreign worker dormitories. Three cases are Singaporeans and permanent residents.

"We are still working through the details of the cases, and further updates will be shared via the MOH press release that will be issued tonight," MOH added.

Let's stay motivated and hope that restriction rules will be incrementally relaxed as we head towards 1 June 2020.

I count myself most blessed by God when I received this text message in the morning.

Gift.thumb.jpg.e5ea30e1abc8485ba43f568a2c17138d.jpg

This is a regular customer who is very fond of my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage; I know I have many regular customers who enjoy my massage but this gesture of generosity came as a big surprise. This really motivates me to keep maintaining a high standard of service to all my customers.

The number of infections as at noon today (11 May) is less due to smaller number of tests done; like I said before the high number of dormitories infections is due to the ongoing process of testing every migrant worker living in dormitories but still a long way more because there are more than 300,000. What is encouraging is that yesterday there were three Singaporeans infected and today the number is down to two only. I am praying that the single digit will continue for the next one week; so that we will see more relaxation of the regulations before 1 June.

SINGAPORE - The Ministry of Health (MOH) announced 486 new Covid-19 cases in Singapore on Monday (May 11), taking the total count to 23,822.

Two Singaporeans and permanent residents are among the new patients.

MOH said the lower number of cases on Monday is partly due to fewer tests being processed at a testing laboratory, as that laboratory is "recalibrating its apparatus for one of the test kits".

Hooray this is the third day in a row that community infection is in the single digit of 3 Singaporeans only. The government has not released any data on the number of migrant workers not tested yet; so be not surprised that every day the number of infections in the dormitories will still be high. Once all the migrant workers have been tested; we will see that the situation is actually under control. Already there is talk that by next Tuesday more restrictions will be lifted; so let us stay hopeful.

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 884 new COVID-19 cases on Tuesday (May 12), taking the country's total to 24,671.

The vast majority of the cases are work permit holders residing in foreign worker dormitories, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in its preliminary daily update. 

Three cases are Singaporeans or permanent residents. 

Over the news on CNA this morning and also in today's Straits Times, it reported that the second wave of Covid outbreak in Seoul happened in nightife area with many gay bars. The local government are having big problems trying to do contact tracing because homosexuality is still a social taboo and so many gay men are unwilling to come forward for testing. Also in the Safe Entry Records at most of these night spots; many gay men gave fake names and contact number. This too is very common in our local gay saunas because of the 377A Penal Code in Singapore. In my more than two years here in BW;  I learned many men gay or straight are very discreet. Two of them even used an overseas SIM card when they contact me for my services.Though I saved the phone numbers of all customers in my contact list; I do not text or call them as a matter of professional practise. It is important for us to give our customers a sense of security and respect for their privacy; because your text message or call may caused them embarrassment if they happened to be with family or colleagues. On the other hand I am sometimes surprised to be contacted by a customer six months or one year later from their last visit; it is assuring that though I do not hear from them that they still remember me.

This is the 4th day that our local infection is in the single digit with only 2 new cases. As for the dormitories which has more than 300,000 migrant workers; so far only 32,000 have been tested. The current testing capability is 7000 a day; counting this present rate by the end of the testing we may end up with more than 50,000 migrant workers infections. Meanwhile let's hope everyone takes social distancing restrictions seriously and aim to bring our local infections to zero.

SINGAPORE - The Ministry of Health (MOH) has preliminarily confirmed 675 new Covid-19 cases in Singapore as of Wednesday noon (May 13), taking the total count to 25,346.

Among these are two Singaporeans and permanent residents, while foreign workers living in dormitories form the bulk of the remaining cases.

Another hooray! We are now 5 days in a row with single digit infections among the local community; thank you for everyone playing an important part in social distancing. Looking forward to next Tuesday further lifting of the Circuit Breaker restrictions.

SINGAPORE - A total of 752 new Covid-19 cases have been preliminarily confirmed on Thursday (May 14), taking the total count in Singapore to 26,098.

Among these are two Singaporeans and permanent residents, while foreign workers living in dormitories form the bulk of the remaining cases.

Steady Pom Pee Pee there is only 1 community infection reported today; this is the 6th day that we recorded single digit infection in the local community. With such encouraging results it is not impossible to aim for zero infection; especially we do not forget to maintain social distancing in public places.

SINGAPORE - A total of 793 new Covid-19 cases have been preliminarily confirmed on Friday (May 15), taking the total count in Singapore to 26,891.

Among these is one Singaporean or permanent resident, while foreign workers staying in dormitories form the bulk of the remaining cases.

The loss of income as a full time masseur can be managed by trimming back on unnecessary expenses; but the cutting off of contact with customers is like a stalk of flower in a vase without any water. I am wilting and gasping for breath. Like many here I am praying hard for CB restrictions to be lifted further. Let's hope our government has a balanced approach to saving lives and saving livelihood.

From what I read in the papers or watched on CNA; those countries who have already eased on social distancing restrictions; still have not allowed spa or massages services to open for business yet. It is very likely Singapore will copy the precautionery steps adopted by other countries. Haiz no one knows when spa and massage services can resume in Singapore. If they continue to officially shut such businesses; it will inevitably leads to such business going underground. So opening up will be the lesser of two evil.

Seven is the number of perfection and so here we are for 7 consecutive days that local infections is in single digit. Things are gonna get better next week.

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 465 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Saturday (May 16), taking the country's total to 27,356. 

The majority are work permit holders residing in foreign worker dormitories, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in its preliminary update, adding that more details will be released later tonight.

Four cases are Singaporean or permanent residents.

There is no doubt that the CB is producing positive results but when can something so intimate and physical such as a massage be restored is anyone's guess. We just have to be patient and hopeful.

SINGAPORE - The Ministry of Health (MOH) has preliminarily confirmed 682 new Covid-19 cases in Singapore as of Sunday noon (May 17), taking the total count to 28,038.

Among these are four Singaporeans and permanent residents (PRs), while migrant workers living in dormitories form the bulk of the remaining cases.

Nine days running where local infections remain within single digit; let's watch out for further easing on the CB restrictions.

SINGAPORE - There are 305 new Covid-19 cases preliminarily confirmed in Singapore as of Monday noon (May 18), as cases in Singapore reached 28,343.

Among these are two Singaporeans and permanent residents, while migrant workers living in dormitories form the bulk of the remaining cases.

The Ministry of Health said the lower number of cases on Monday was partly due to fewer tests being processed because one testing laboratory is reviewing its processes following an earlier apparatus calibration issue. The laboratory will need time to increase its testing capacity.

SINGAPORE - There are 451 new Covid-19 cases preliminarily confirmed in Singapore as of Tuesday noon (May 19), as cases here reached 28,794.

Among these is one Singaporean or permanent resident.

This equals the lowest number of cases among Singaporeans and PRs since circuit breaker measures began on April 7.

Massage is such  an integral part of a stressful society and also a source of primary income for many people; let's hope our government will relaxed the restrictions for massage and spa services on 1 June.

How do we go forward when CB ends on 1 June with a 3 phase re-opening of the economy? Two visitors a day allowed for persons visiting their close relatives; can we interpret this to mean we can take two customers a day? How does everyone here interprets the new ruling? Notice how there is no mention of massage salons or spas:  but it says some businesses will reopen from 1 June; can we include ourselves in this general category?

unnamed.png

Don't think you can include yourself under general category. Massage and spa services can only resume in Phase 3, which I think we will only move into in the last quarter of 2020 at the earliest. Phase 2 (gyms and dine in) can only start in July at the earliest and that is expected to last over a few months. 

It's been 10 days of encouraging results with daily community infections within single digit; and also the dormitories infections are beginning to decrease too.  Let's hope this good outcome will continue even when the first phase of the economy reopening start on 2 June.

SINGAPORE - There are 570 new Covid-19 cases preliminarily confirmed as of Wednesday noon (May 20), as cases in Singapore reached 29,364.

Among these are two Singaporeans and permanent residents, while migrant workers living in dormitories form the bulk of the remaining cases.

As at 21 June, Thursday the dormitories infections appear to be stabilizing and there are 13 reported local transmissions. Of the 13 local infections  7 are linked to residents of a nursing home and 4 others are linked to a known cluster; so only two cases are unlinked. This breakdown is important because it lets us know that the situation in the wider community is very much contained. Meanwhile it is good that our ministry has provided us with a clear roadmap of how the economy will be slowly reopened; this gives us some measure of hope and a future date to look forward to.

SINGAPORE - There are 448 new Covid-19 cases preliminarily confirmed in Singapore as of Thursday noon (May 21), as cases in Singapore reached 29,812.

Among these are 13 Singaporeans and permanent residents, while foreign workers living in dormitories form the bulk of the remaining cases.

The Ministry of Health (MOH) said that seven of the 13 local cases were picked up from its active surveillance and screening of nursing home residents and pre-school staff, while four are part of a family cluster linked to a dormitory. Epidemiological investigations are ongoing for the other two cases.

As the nature of our business and those who patronize us; it is necessary we keep track of the spread of Covid infections in Singapore and how well our government is handling the situation. For this reason I take an interest in the daily covid infection update.

SINGAPORE - There are 614 new Covid-19 cases preliminarily confirmed in Singapore as of Friday noon (May 22), taking the total count to 30,426.

Among these are four Singaporeans and permanent residents, while work permit holders living in foreign worker dormitories form the bulk of the remaining cases.

For the past two weeks daily infections among the local community has kept to single digit. This is a good sign going forward and we hope the gradual reopening will not result in a spike of infections.

SINGAPORE - There are 642 new Covid-19 cases preliminarily confirmed as of Saturday noon (May 23), with the number of cases in Singapore reaching 31,068.

Among these are six Singaporeans and permanent residents, while foreign workers living in dormitories form the bulk of the remaining cases.

Judging by the daily updates for the past two weeks on the coronavirus situation in Singapore; we are seeing the measures put in place by our government is showing positive results. So let us be patient and cooperate with them; and together look forward to a better future for everyone.

SINGAPORE - The Health Ministry (MOH) confirmed another 548 coronavirus cases as of Sunday noon (May 24), bringing the total count to 31,616.

The vast majority of them are migrant workers living in dormitories, said MOH.

Three of the new cases are Singaporeans and permanent residents.

Here's the number of infections recorded for 25 May at 12 noon; we should take encouragement from the low number of community infections.

SINGAPORE - There were 344 new Covid-19 cases in Singapore as of Monday noon (May 25), bringing the total number to 31,960.

Among these are four Singaporeans and permanent residents, while migrant workers living in dormitories form the bulk of the remaining cases.

The Ministry of Health (MOH) said the lower number of cases today is partly due to fewer tests being conducted.

Next Tuesday will mark the beginning of the first phase of reopening and we hope that the infection will remain contained as it has now been for more than two weeks. Here's the report for today:

SINGAPORE - A total of 383 new coronavirus cases have been preliminarily confirmed on Tuesday (May 26), including one Singaporean or permanent resident.

The Ministry of Health (MOH) said that the lower number of cases is partly due to fewer tests being conducted.

The bulk of the remaining cases are foreign workers living in dormitories.

• G_M changed the title to Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)