Male HQ

Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)

Another important tip for getting the most out of your massage session is not to engage in a conversation with the masseur during the session. Remember you are not in a hair salon where small talks and gossips are exchanged. Keep quiet and listen to the sound of your soft breathing, and yield your body to the touch of the masseur's hands.

Did you know that massage dates back to thousands of years ago in ancient cultures that believe in its medical benefits? The earliest records were found in China , India and Egypt dated as far back as 3000 BC. Be a part of a long history of massage tradition; indulge yourself in some body pampering today Physiologically it relieves your body of stress and psychologically it releases positive mental energy. If the history of massage interests you; just google on the internet to get more information.

1 hour ago, Radw85 said:

One of best massage i ever had. For those who like a strong massage, this is for you! Great pressure. Patrick is very generous with the citronella oil too. Excellent. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the positive feedback. Massage on the shoulder generally requires stronger pressure but for other parts of the body moderate pressure is applied. Am glad you enjoyed the massage and look forward to provide you my services again.

I was contacted by a member of Blowing Wind that he is looking forward to my next public holiday promotion. It's truly nice to know that people are regularly checking up my page for promotions. This is an early announcement that on Christmas Day there will be a $10 off; and so 60 mins will be only $50 and 90 mins will be $80. Bookings will only be opened from 22 December. Looking forward to a busy day with the enthusiastic support I receive from members of Blowing Wind.

Don't be alarmed but your body does have a voice and it speaks in the language of aches and pain in the neck, shoulders and lower back. Ignore it and your work performance will be affected because of a loss of focus. and concentration. Give yourself a well deserved pampering; book an appointment with a masseuur and let his skillful hands undo the tight knots in your body and restore to you a balance of energy. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

A super Christmas longweekend is here and deserve a Special Promo:

60 minutes - $50 (Usual: $60)

90 minutes - $80 (Usual $90)

Promo Starts 21 December 8pm

Promo Ends 25 December 11pm

*NB: Sunday 23 December only one slot available from 2-4pm

Advisory: For appointments please whatsapp or sms to me at 97811075.

Its another holiday long weekend and here's a promo to add some festive cheer.

60 minutes at $50 (UP: $60)

90 minutes at $80 (UP: $90)

Available Slots:

28 December - 7pm to 12 midnight (last appointment)

29 December -  11aam to 12 midnight (last appointment)

30 December - 1pm to 12 midnight (last appointment)

31 December - 11am to 5pm (last appointment)

01 January     - 11am to 12 midnight (last appointment)

Advisory: For appointments please whatsapp or sms to me at 97811075 (Patrick)

Please give advance notice of 90 minutes for appointment before 5pm; and after 5pm please give advance booking of 60 minutes.

• Patrickvivian
  • Members
  • 94 posts

Its another holiday long weekend and here's a promo to add some festive cheer.

60 minutes at $50 (UP: $60)

90 minutes at $80 (UP: $90)

Available Slots:

28 December - 7pm to 12 midnight (last appointment)

29 December -  11aam to 12 midnight (last appointment)

30 December - 1pm to 12 midnight (last appointment)

31 December - 11am to 5pm (last appointment)

01 January     - 11am to 12 midnight (last appointment)

Advisory: For appointments please whatsapp or sms to me at 97811075 (Patrick)

Please give advance notice of 90 minutes for appointment before 5pm; and after 5pm please give advance booking of 60 minutes

I have just completed one year of providing my massage services here in Blowing Wind. I am most humbled by the keen support of members and also the visitors to this website. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve you and I look forward to seeing many of you again in this really Happy New Year of 2019. God blessed and stay healthy always.

The holiday promotion I did over the Deepavali, Christmas and New Year was very well received by my regular customers as well as new customers wanting to try out my services. This holiday promo will be a regular feature but over the Chinese New Year, I shall not be providing any services on 5 and 6 February as it is a traditional family time.

They say time waits for no man; so be quick to seize any opportunity that comes your way in 2019. Victory belongs to the swift and he who hesitates has already lost. Here's wishing everyone a new year of great opportunities and success.

On 1/3/2019 at 9:13 AM, p2468 said:

Hi, am new to Patrick. Regular customers care to share your feedback? 

Hi p2468,

Many of my customers are very discreet. They come here to Blowing Wind to look for massage services but do not sign up as members. Some are however more bold and have signed up as members and already have given their feedback. You can read them as you scroll down on my page.

Am just back from a short holiday and will be working non stop to serve you from now till eve of Chinese New Year at 4pm.

Rest and recreation do not happened by chance; instead they are "activities" we make plan to enjoy ourselves. Set aside 60mins or 90 mins to enjoy a relaxing and refreshing body massage. Whatsapp or SMS to me for an appointment at 978-11075 (Patrick).

Look forward to meeting you soon.

Regards

Patrick

Don't ever question whether you should have a massage? You have worked hard for your money and you deserve a little pampering. If you are not going to treat yourself well; then don't expect it from anyone.

Come experience an immersing experience of Sensual Swedish Oil Massage.

For appointments please whatsapp or sms me at 97811075 (Patrick)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to unforseen family matters I have very few available slot this week from Monday to Friday. Take note of my schedule:

21 Jan Monday - 8pm to 12midnight only

22 Jan Tuesday - No slots available

23 Jan Wednesday - No slots available

24 Jan Thursday - 8pm to 12midnight only

25 Jan Friday - 8pm to 12midnight

26 Jan Saturday - 11am to 12midnight

27 Jan Sunday - 1pm to 12midnight

Edited by Patrickvivian

Chinese New Year Promotion is now on from 2 Feb (Saturday) to 6 Feb (Wednesday)

Appointment Slots are as follows:

2 Feb (Saturday) - 11am to 12 midnight

3 Feb (Sunday) - 11am to 12 midnight

4 Feb (Monday) - 11am to 5pm, and 9pm to12 midnight

5 Feb (Tuesday) - 5pm to 12 midnight

6 Feb (Wednesday) - 11am to 12 midnight

Enjoy discounted rates of 60 mins at $50 (UP: $60) and 90 mins at $80 (UP: $90)

Book early to avoid disappointment. A heartfelt thanks to all of you here for your regular support

Edited by Patrickvivian

My sincere thanks to the 5 customers who visited to take advantage of the Chinese New Year Promo; of which 4 of them are regular customers and one new customer.

There are 4 more days to take advantage of this CNY Promo, book your appointment one hour in advance.

3 Feb Sunday - available slots remaining are from 8pm to 12 midnight

4 Feb Monday - available slots are from 10am to 5pm, and from 9pm to 12 midnight

5 Feb Tuesday - available slots are from 5pm to 12 midnight

6 Feb Wednesday - available slots are 10am to 12 midnight

Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick at 978-11075

Thank you to everyone who has kept me busy with the CNY Promo.

As of 5pm today (4 February Monday) only one last slot available between 10pm to 12 midnight

5 Feb Tuesday - available slots from 5pm to 12 midnight

6 Feb Wednesday - available slots from 10am to 12 midnight

Only two days left of the CNY Promo; hurry and take advantage of the savings.

For appointments please Whatsapp or SMS  to Patrick at 97811075.

The Chinese New Year Promo is my fourth public holiday promotion and it has attracted very good response both from some regular customers and new ones.

So fast 4 days have gone by and we are down to the final day of promo on 6 February Wednesday.

Available slots:

10am to 11.30am is taken already

12pm to 12 midnight still available . Book early.

The Chinese New Year Promotions is finally over and the response has been very encouraging. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will certainly do another public holiday promo. Till then stay well and be richly blessed.

For appointments, please Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick at 978-11075

Edited by Patrickvivian

I am a professional and UK accredited masseur; as such I do not discriminate against anyone based on age, race or body size. I have really big guys weighing over 90kg asking if I would be willing to massage them? Often my reply is that I do not reject any request for massage but that big guys must moderate their expectations. It is near impossible to exert enough strength so to give a "strong massage". My technique is based on Traditional Swedish Massage and the pressure applied is moderate. It is a misguided myth to associate a good massage with feeling strong pressure and pain. Our body surface is covered by millions of nerve endings and just a gentle stroking of the arms or legs, would immediately give you a nice feeling of calm and joy. I put a lot of love into every stroke and my customers can feel a sense of worth and respect.

I hope more of you will give me the opportunity to render you my services.

To get the most out of life, one must always have an open mind and be willing to try anything at least once.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage awakens your senses and arouses desires. Your body is treated with utmost respect and showered with tender loving care.

Book an appointment and enter into another world of enjoyment.

Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick at 978-11075 ('full time masseur)

I have received several enquiries whether the CNY Promo is over? If they had seen my ad, then it would be clear to them that the promo ended on 6 February. I know that the public holiday promo have proven popular and so I advise those interested to wait for the Good Friday long weekend promo on 19 to 21 April 2019.

Reading the many posts here it is easy to be misled into thinking that most members are using massage services as a pretext for seeking for sex. From the many contacts I have with customers, they say that they seek for masseur who are properly trained and can deliver a good massage. Happy ending is just a bonus and does not replace the ability to deliver a good massage. Skills can be improved by attending courses or watching Youtube. Stay well and pursue you goals with diligence.

We are created with a need for human touch and it is proven in medical studies that if a new born baby is deprived of human touch it will eventually die even when given good nutrition. The need for a loving human touch does not stop when we grow from babies into young teens and then adults. It is proven in psychological tests that the human touch promotes physical, emotional and mental well being.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is all about putting love into every stroke that gently caress your body to ease away the stress comes from domestic issues, work related problems and social relationships. Feel loved and respected. Escape from negativity and be affirmed of your self worth. I am a professional masseur and do not discriminate or reject anyone based on their age, race or body size. I worked full time as a masseur and my services are available daily from 11am to 12 midnight (last appointment).

For an appointment, whatsapp or sms Patrick at 978-11075.

I loved to be pampered by a pair of warm and friendly hands caressing my body and kneading away tight knots and stress. In Singapore I used the outcall services of Antonio Filipino who comes to my house twice a month. Away from Singapore I visit the Thong Thai Massage at Holiday Plaza JB and I regularly booked the service of masseur No. 7. There is no hanky panky or happy ending but you are assured of a good massage for the money you paid. I am sure every gay man know where to go to get sex and does not need to target your masseur as a sex .object.

The weekend is here, come make an appointment to give yourself a little pampering. Never be slow to reward yourself; just like everyone else you work hard and should play just as hard.

Book now at Whatsapp or SMS at 978-11075 Patrick

Edited by Patrickvivian
Change of earlier information

• G_M changed the title to Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage (Daily 11am to 12midnight) Outcall

Pain isn't necessarily good, and it's not a sign that the massage will be effective. In fact, your body may tense up in response to pain, making it harder for the therapist to reach deeper muscles. You should always tell your massage therapist if you feel pain during the massage.Nov 12, 2018

(Above information is copied from Google when you search for info on hard massage)

Put aside any bias you have about hard massage and give Sensual Swedish Massage a try; it may turned out to be a life changing experience. Whatsapp or SMS 978-11075 for an appointment.

Edited by Patrickvivian

Stress from work often leads to an inner imbalance and massage is the safest means to restore your inner balance without the need of any medication. Professional service at a reasonable price is my way of making my services available to everyone.

$60 for 60 mins and $90 for 90 mins.

Book an appointment at Whatsapp or SMS 97811075 Patrick

My last appointment slot is 12 midnight but you have to call by 11pm to book an appointment. Usually if no call come by 12midnight I will head straight to bed as I am not providing a 24/7 service.

Office workers, F&B personnels and late gym bunnies are those who find my late hour massage useful. Normal rates apply even for late hour massages.

$60 for 60minutes

$90 for 90minutes

Please Whatsapp or SMS 978-11075 for an appointment

My first commitment to every client is to deliver a good massage that relieves stress and restore balance to the body. I believe this to be the reason why I have many repeat customers.

Come make an appointment with me and experience a good professional massage.

Whatsapp or SMS to 978-11075 for an appointment, daily from 11am to 12 midnight.

Just got back from a short vacation and will be available for bookings on Friday and Saturday (29 & 30 March).

Another short vacation from Sunday 31 March to Wednesday 1 April, returning at 1pm and so will be available for appointment from 6pm on Wednesday.

For appointment pls Whatsapp or SMS Patrick at 978-11075.

•  

Chat (111)

Edited by Patrickvivian

12 hours ago, Patrickvivian said:

Thanks for your kind feedback and be sure that I always strive to meet the expectations of all my customers.

Can also feel that your bed has thick layer of cushioning that's makes me feel like sleeping away throughout the massage session...:thumb:

On 3/29/2019 at 10:25 AM, gstringuy26 said:

Can also feel that your bed has thick layer of cushioning that's makes me feel like sleeping away throughout the massage session...:thumb:

You are right about my bed's comfort level; I used it instead of the traditional massage bed with a hole for the head. Other customers have also given similar comments.

I am a regular of Patrick's massage service. As a frequent massage-goer of various outlets in SG and internationally, I can confidently vouch for Patrick's quality, professionalism and relaxing, ambiant and hygenic environment. Patrick is in tune with what your body needs. The pressure he applies is excellent catering to the needs of the customer. His techniques are excellent both relieving sore muscles and stubborn knots as well as sensually putting your body into a deep, relaxed state of being. Patrick is one of the best, no-nonsense and high-quality masseurs I have come across in Singapore and will remain a regular. 

On 3/31/2019 at 6:17 PM, ABJ said:

I am a regular of Patrick's massage service. As a frequent massage-goer of various outlets in SG and internationally, I can confidently vouch for Patrick's quality, professionalism and relaxing, ambiant and hygenic environment. Patrick is in tune with what your body needs. The pressure he applies is excellent catering to the needs of the customer. His techniques are excellent both relieving sore muscles and stubborn knots as well as sensually putting your body into a deep, relaxed state of being. Patrick is one of the best, no-nonsense and high-quality masseurs I have come across in Singapore and will remain a regular. 

Dear ABJ,

You have given me a glowing feedback and it truly inspires me to maintain that same standard of quality and professionalism. Be sure that I do not pick and choose who to give a good massage; every customer is highly valued and given my best service always. Thanks and look forward to serving you again.

I am back from two short holiday break and 100% refreshed to give my best to each and every customer. Please give me a chance to serve you and I aim not to disappoint.

Whatsapp or SMS Patrick at 978-11075 for an appointment.

Operations: Daily from 11am to 12 midnight (Last appointment)

I am not unfriendly but just that I feel the massage session is an inappropriate time to make conversation. Instead you should focus on your breathing, listen to the soft music, enjoy the scented candle and feel a pair of warm hands traversing the surface of your body. Learn to enjoy the moment. A,massage session is a time for quiet reflection.

Appointments daily from 11am to 12 midnight

Whatsapp or SMS to 978-11075 Patrick

• G_M changed the title to Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)