Male HQ

Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)

1 hour ago, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

Next Tuesday will mark the beginning of the first phase of reopening and we hope that the infection will remain contained as it has now been for more than two weeks. Here's the report for today:

SINGAPORE - A total of 383 new coronavirus cases have been preliminarily confirmed on Tuesday (May 26), including one Singaporean or permanent resident.

The Ministry of Health (MOH) said that the lower number of cases is partly due to fewer tests being conducted.

The bulk of the remaining cases are foreign workers living in dormitories.

But still no news on massage shop can open lol 😭😭

3 hours ago, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

Actually I have been thinking that they allow hair salons to do coloring and perms which can take up to one hour or more; so it is the same also with massage that it is usually one hour only.

Hope they allow soon 

If you take note of the infections in the migrant workers dormitories; you will notice that the numbers are slowing coming down too. 

SINGAPORE - A total of 533 new coronavirus cases were preliminarily confirmed on Wednesday (May 27), including three Singaporeans and permanent residents, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said.

The bulk of the remaining cases are foreign workers living in dormitories.

Edited by PATRICK VIVIAN LEE

For the first time since Covid virus came to Singapore; this is the first time there is no infection among Singaporeans or PR.  The real test of our successful fight is ahead of us next Tuesday when phase one of the reopening of the economy begins.

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 373 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Thursday (May 28),

none of them are Singaporeans or permanent residents. 

This is the first time since Feb 23 that there were no new cases among Singaporeans or permanent residents. 

Good News just announced by the ministry taskforce.

With the encouraging daily results over the past two weeks; the ministry is now considering that by mid-June the phase two reopening may kick in. However it is subject to us maintaining the low or zero infections in the wider community.

6 hours ago, Since u r here said:

tks for sharing but why only share it on your thread? do share it on relevant page esp it is about Pp w Disabilities (PWD)
i saw one selling tissue pp on a wheelchair just now, he looked very tired!!!!!!!!

I am not very familiar with how to do it? Maybe you want to tell me how?

I thank God that the daily covid situation in Singapore is steadily improving; and if this keeps up for the next two weeks then we can expect more loosening up of CB in mid June.

SINGAPORE - A total of 506 new coronavirus cases were preliminarily confirmed on Saturday afternoon (May 30), including five cases in the general community.

The community cases include two Singaporeans and permanent residents, as well as three work pass holders.

We are continuing to see very stable number of infections; especially among Singaporeans and PRs. If we can maintain this daily outcome for the next two weeks then by mid June; we will see further loosening of the CB restrictions.

SINGAPORE - The Ministry of Health (MOH) has confirmed 518 new coronavirus cases in Singapore on Sunday (May 31), including three new cases in the community.

The community cases are Singaporeans and permanent residents.

Today marks the end of the 8 weeks of Circuit Breaker; and the daily update again shows promising sign of us containing the spread of the infection. There are zero community infection today!!! The government has said that at mid June there shall be a review to see if the Phase 2 of reopening can be implemented; there is hope we may see each other sooner than expected.

As of 1 June 2020, 12pm, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has preliminarily confirmed an additional 408 cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore, all of whom are Work Pass holders residing in foreign worker dormitories. Based on our investigations so far, there are no cases in the community.  

Today is Day #1 of the first phase of reopening; and the number of daily infections remained reasonably under control and there was only one Singaporean infected. Let's work hard to keep this good track record and look forward to reconnect soon.

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 544 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Tuesday (Jun 2), bringing the nation's total to 35,836. 

There are four cases in the community, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in its preliminary daily update. Of these, one is a Singaporean or permanent resident while three are work pass holders.

Its the second day of Phase One reopening and the daily statistics show the pandemic under control; again there is just only one Singaporean found infected.

SINGAPORE - There are 569 new coronavirus cases as of Wednesday noon (June 3), including seven community cases.

Of the community cases, one is a Singaporean or permanent resident, while six are work pass holders.

Migrant workers linked to dormitories make up the remaining cases.

When I attended a Sports Massage Training Class last year; it mentioned in our training manual that all masseurs are required by MOM to do an annual health check. As for myself every 3 months I go to the DSC at 31 Kelantan Lane to check for HIV and other STDs; also because I am taking a daily dose of Prep. It is nice to know that my most recent test results came out normal.

1248857840_LabTest.thumb.jpg.683d395bf0924e6a8da69001d559cefc.jpg

Two Singaporeans today but there are all in total 15 community infections and all are asymptomatic. The good news is that all are linked to known clusters or previous cases.

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 517 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Thursday (Jun 4), including 15 community cases that are all asymptomatic.

Two of these cases are Singaporeans or permanent residents while 13 are work pass holders.

"All 15 cases were close contacts of earlier confirmed cases, and have already been placed on quarantine. They are all asymptomatic, but we had swabbed them to confirm and verify their status," said the Ministry of Health (MOH). 

Here is Friday 5 June update on covid infections in Singapore; the results show that the situation is still very much in control after 3 days of the reopening. Keep this up and we can hear more good news in Mid June; when the taskforce ministry update us on lifting more restrictions.

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 261 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Friday (Jun 5), with the lower number partly due to a decline in the number of swab tests conducted, health authorities said.

Eleven new community cases were reported – six Singaporeans or permanent residents and five work pass holders, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in its daily preliminary update. Six of the community cases are linked to previously confirmed cases and had already been placed in quarantine. Another case is linked to a dormitory cluster.

"Epidemiological investigations are ongoing for the remaining four," the ministry said. 

The remaining 250 new cases are work permit holders residing in foreign worker dormitories. 

19 hours ago, p2468 said:

Can PM the cost of Prep for my knowledge? Can use medisave?

The generic version of Prep is more affordable and is the choice of many. Order from Prep Online for a 3 month prescription is about $160. Medisave cannot be used. You will need a blood test every 3 months before the doctor give u another fresh prescription for 3 months. The blood test done at DSC is about $80.

Today 6 June, is the 5th day of the Phase One reopening and results over the past 5 days show that everything is under control and manageable; what this mean is that we can see further easing of restrictions before the end of the month of June. Hang on there, we shall see each other soon.

SINGAPORE - There are 344 new coronavirus cases as of Saturday afternoon (June 6), including 7 community cases.

Of these, three are Singaporeans or permanent residents and four are work pass holders.

Migrant workers linked to dormitories comprise most of the rest of the cases.

While total number of daily infections seem to have come down; the number of Singaporean infected as climbed back to 10 as at 7 June, Sunday. Lets give the government our full cooperation and keep the number of Singaporeans infection to be in single digit.

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 383 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Sunday (Jun 7), the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in its daily preliminary update.

This takes the total number of novel coronavirus infections in Singapore to 37,910.

There were 14 new community cases – 10 are Singaporeans or permanent residents, while four are either student pass holders or work pass holders.

Singapore slow and cautious reopening of the country is showing that we are managing the covid situation well. Dormitories infections is decreasing gradually and only one Singaporean infected as at 8th June, Monday. Eagerly looking forward to next week Tuesday for a review of the Phase One reopening.

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 386 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Monday (Jun 8), including two infections in the community. 

One community case is a Singaporean while the other is a work pass holder. 

The vast majority of the new cases are work permit holders residing in dormitories, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in its preliminary daily update.

God is good to us; the number of daily infections reported on 9 June, Tuesday has gone down considerably and there are no Singaporeans infected. Are you not feeling excited to hear the update from the ministry taskforce next Tuesday, 15 June?

SINGAPORE - There are 218 new coronavirus cases confirmed as of Tuesday noon (June 9), taking Singapore's total to 38,514.

This is the lowest since April 11, when the Ministry of Health (MOH) announced 191 new cases.

There were six community cases on Tuesday and all are work pass holders, MOH said.

I am taking time to explain "What is Swedish Sensual Oil Massage?" because ever so frequently I get text messages asking what type of massage I provide and to give details. Perhaps this is due to some who do not go to my earlier pages (there are 9 pages) to read about my massage.

Firstly it uses a lot of Swedish Techniques like effleurage, petrissage, kneading and compression. The strokes are long, slow and with moderate pressure; as such it creates a very sensual feel. The strokes run from the base of the buttocks to the shoulder, or from the top of the buttocks to the ankle or all the way from the ankle to the shoulders. Long strokes have a soothing and calming effect. A few of the erogenous spots are also stroked and touched in a specific way that evokes eroticism; but this is limited to only 15 mins of the 60mins massage or about 25mins of the 90 mins massage. This massage is not about sex but feeling sexy about your body. The male ego feels very confident and uplifted when he see his body responding to sensual touch. Because of the long strokes, the customer needs to be naked. For myself I wear a black pair of Adiddas shorts only; as I prespire easily when I massaged.

$60 for 60mins

$90 for 90mins

Location in Bedok

Am looking forward to serve my regular customers and new customers once the government has further eased the social distancing restrictions. Till then, stay safe and stay connected.

We are 9 days into the Phase One reopening and the daily infections number has remained stable and under control; I feel the slow and cautious steps undertaken by our government is in the right direction. Let us give them our full co-operation and win this fight together.

As of 10 Jun 2020, 12pm, MOH has preliminarily confirmed an additional 451 cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore.Majority are Work Permit holders residing in foreign worker dormitories.Based on investigations so far, 7 are cases in the community (3 Singaporeans/PRs, 4 Work Pass holders).

Singapore we are doing good; 5 more days to the next update from ministry taskforce. Let's keep up with the social distancing and keep the number of infections down.

As of 11 Jun 2020, 12pm, MOH has preliminarily confirmed an additional 422 cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore. Majority are Work Permit holders residing in foreign worker dormitories.
Based on investigations so far, 5 are cases in the community (
1 Singaporean, 4 Work Pass holders).

The number of infections appear to be stabilised except that for 12 June, Friday the number of community infections is a little high at 18 cases which included 8 Singaporeans. The numbers so far indicate that situation has stabilised and under control; last night Senior Minister Teo Chee Hean hinted that we are very likely to have Phase Two before end of June. I believe in staying positive minded as it will yield positive outcome; as we are being told in the Law of Attraction.

As of 12 June 2020, 12pm, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has preliminarily confirmed an additional 463 cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore, the vast majority of whom are Work Permit holders residing in foreign worker dormitories. Based on our investigations so far, there are 18 cases in the community, of whom 8 are Singaporeans/Permanent Residents and 10 are Work Pass holders.

Today's Straits Times carried a report of health experts who said that the covid situation in Singapore is under control and stabilized; and they expect Phase Two to be sometime before end of June. It is mentioned that personal wealth and wellness, as well as home-based services will be included. I am very positive we could resume our massages by end June.

453799920_Phase2.jpg.6df73dba063104bc664f6828d9800b36.jpg

5 hours ago, Since u r here said:

But phase 2 Which will likely begin by end june was expected all along, isnt it- although food associatn plead govt to allow dine-in at mid june or near there b4 all went bkrupt

even  In sep, F1 is cancelled:

This list is not even exhaustive if u been following the news! This is only our fav or commonly known ones 

It is quite obvious that not only in Singapore but everywhere else that is reopening their economy; that large gatherings of people are still not allowed for very obvious reasons.

Taking an interest in the daily update from MOH is important as our business is vastly affected by the fear of cross infections and has been put on hold since April 7. Looking at the absolute daily numbers it appear the situation has already passed its peak and is beginning to flatten. Thus there have been some reassurance that we would move into Phase 2 of the reopening before the end of June. As I have attached a clip from yesterday's Straits Times that in Phase 2 they are allowing personal wellness services including all home based businesses to resume operation. Let's remember to tune in next Tuesday....

SINGAPORE - The total  number of coronavirus cases in Singapore has gone past the 40,000 mark, with 347 new cases confirmed as of Saturday noon (June 13). These include five community cases, comprising two Singaporeans or permanent residents and three work pass holders, said the Ministry of Health (MOH).

Except for one day last week where community infections was 18; all other days the number of infections can be considered as small and under control. There will always be people who react with negativism; but I choose to have a positive mindset and look forward to Phase 2 reopening before end of June.

SINGAPORE - There are 407 new coronavirus cases confirmed as of Sunday noon (June 14), taking Singapore's total to 40,604.

They include nine community cases, comprising four Singaporeans or permanent residents and five work pass holders, said the Ministry of Health (MOH).

We are starting to see light at the end of the tunnel; the covid situation is showing signs of containment.

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 214 new COVID-19 infections as of noon on Monday (Jun 15), including three cases in the community. 

This brings the national tally to 40,818. 

All three new community cases are work pass holders, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in its daily preliminary update.

47 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

I was referring to a snap shot of a report in the Straits Times that mentioned reinstatement of personal health wellness services and also home based businesses.

453799920_Phase2.jpg.6df73dba063104bc664f6828d9800b36.jpg

Alas the day we are waiting is arriving on 19 June at 00.01am.

• Personal health and wellness, and home-based services will be allowed to resume.
  • Registered clubs and societies will be allowed to operate at their registered premises.
  • All other healthcare services, including eldercare services in the community, individual health screenings will resume.
  • Aesthetic services will resume.

Looking forward to serve all my existing customers and new ones too.

Whatsapp or SMS at 97811075 Patrick

Here's a feedback from a customer just before the CB on April 7. Having a good erection is important to almost every guy; it gives them a positive self image and confidence. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is not about sex but about regaining your sexiness.

Hard.jpg.2c4d24f1e67dc9b24daa592c66accd7d.jpg 

Business resuming on 19 June 2020 and already the first slot 11am to 12.30pm is taken.

Daily 11am to 11pm

$60 for 60mins

$90 for 90mins

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick

Payment Mode: Cash/PayLah/PayNow

Welcome back. I have yet to try ur sensual massage. Bet ur appointment slots will be fully taken up for the 1st 2 weeks of opening. 

Edited by tyan

What today's covid report indicates is that as long as we uphold the same precaution over the past two weeks we will continue to see the pandemic in Singapore kept under control. In today's report there are no Singaporeans.

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 151 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Tuesday (Jun 16), taking the national total to 40,969. 

The new infections include two work pass holders in the community while the vast majority of the cases are work permit holders living in dormitories, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in its daily preliminary update. 

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 247 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Wednesday (Jun 17), including five infections in the community. 

This takes the total number of cases in the country to 41,216.

The community cases include two Singaporeans or permanent residents and three work pass holders. 

Just a reminder to anyone new to read the first few pages of my forum to get information on what my massage style is like and also reviews from other customers. Please do not message me to ask about what massage I provide; I do not often have the time to repeat myself. When you do message please directly ask for what is next available slot or state the time slot you want. I will always try to reply asap especially those who want an appointment on the same day but sometimes could be a delay of 30mins as I need to complete the rhythm of certain strokes before I pause to reply. If you are enquiring for a slot that is another day; I may only reply after I finished with a session. Utmost efforts is made to make each massage session uninteruppted but do understand I am a full time masseur and do not want to miss out on any bookings. I have set an alert tone that is for customers enquiries; all other alert tones from family and friends will not be answered till end of session.

I appreciate those who booked appointments to be on time; a 30-45mins interval is provided for customer to have a shower before and after the massage. It is not uncommon for me to have 2-3 back to back appointments; so your cooperation in being punctual is most appreciated.

Available daily from 11am to 11pm

$60 for 60 mins

$90 for 90 mins

Payment by Cash/PayLah/Paynow

Singapore we have done well in keeping the infections number under control; tomorrow begins Phase 2 reopening and we need to show the same level of sensibility and caution so as to prevent a spike. It is said by the minister if two weeks after Phase 2 reopening and the number of infections remain under control; they will further ease the restriction measures.

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 257 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Thursday (Jun 18), including four in the community, bringing the national total to 41,473.

The cases in the community comprise one Singapore permanent resident and three work pass holders. 

Advertisement

Been a busy day with more bookings than I am able to accept; regular customers who missed the sensual touch. As usual they always make the same request whenever they booked an appointment; but I do keep a record of special requests so that I can repeat what I did for them at their first session.

Prostate.thumb.jpg.a0d154a751add31e3e426221509ea82a.jpg

Sim.thumb.jpg.c5a3ddee72221d19e4199c7c5bea1a2c.jpgSensual.thumb.jpg.6704ebd34480bee0c98d882d6ac0c960.jpg

The first two days of the Phase 2 reopening has started well with low number of infections; but we need to maintain this momentum for the next two weeks then further easing of restrictions will take place.

SINGAPORE: Singapore confirmed 218 new COVID-19 infections as of noon on Saturday (Jun 20), bringing the country's total to 41,833.

Two are community cases, both work pass holders, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in its preliminary daily update.

This is the third day of Phase Two opening and we are still doing good in keeping the infections under control; but we need to keep up this good record at least for the next two weeks. The government has said that they would go on a reverse gear if the infections number spiked; so its important we practice good hygiene and safe distancing when outside the home. 

SINGAPORE: Singapore confirmed 262 new COVID-19 infections as of noon on Sunday (Jun 21), bringing the country's total to 42,095.

Nine are community cases, comprising three Singaporeans or permanent residents and six work pass holders, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in its preliminary daily update.

Advertisemen

Questions most offensive to any masseur:

1. What is your stats?
  2. Got any happy ending?
  3. Got any self-pic?

The person who asked any of these questions is not interested in the massage but more in the masseur with a view to some intimacy. It is an insult to professional masseurs who have invested time to perfect their massage skills. Unfortunately we do meet such people once in a while; and experience has taught us to ignore them.

For those who wants to book an appointment between 6-8pm; must text me before 5.30pm. If I dun receive any booking for this time slot; I will leave home for dinner and only resume at 8pm.

For all other appointment slots please text me preferably one hour in advance.

Daily 11am to 11pm (last appointment which mean I will finished at 12.30am if it is 90min).

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

Payment: Cash/PayLah/PayNow

Looking at the past one week of daily infection updates; the number of infections in the foreign worker dormitories are also coming down. Wonder how soon will the testing of all foreign workers in the dormitories will be completed; when that happens we shall see that the situation is under control. However vigilance must be upheld especially the wearing of masks and keep safe distance from others.

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 119 new COVID-19 infections as of noon on Tuesday (Jun 23), including three cases in the community. This brings Singapore's total to 42,432. 

The community cases involve one permanent resident and two work pass holders, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in its preliminary daily update.

• G_M changed the title to Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)