Male HQ

Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)

It's ok to be a little selfish and love yourself a little more. Spending $70 can give you an hour of discovering your sensual spots if you have not done so before; or for those who have tried to indulge again in this wonderful feeling. More than just pleasure Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is also refreshing, rejuvenating and rebalancing of your energy core.

Appointments are available:

Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 10pm

Monday from 5pm to 10pm

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

(If your next visit is within 5 weeks, you will get $10 discount)

NSF/Students will pay $50/$80 for 60/90mins.

Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 97811075

Since I began to offer my services here in BW a little more than 3 years ago; there have been 4 or 5 times I have been asked by a customer to connect them with a buddy for fun. Usually it is a btm guy looking for tops. There is a great understanding that top guys are just desperate to fuck anyone. Unfortunately I do not connect anyone for sex; each customer's privacy is zealously protected.

IndecentXX.jpg.d1aae46ff70dc544d6bb35b0c13addfd.jpg

I am a professional masseur who renders massage services without discriminating anyone based on their age,race or body size. I don't deny that certain body types are easier to massage; but it is important to remember to vary the techniques. Seldom do plus size guys seek for strong massage; all they need is some gentle kneading of their muscles. Without exception everyone wants to be loved and handled with tender 

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 5pm to 10pm

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

(If your next visit is within 5 weeks; you will received a $10 discounts.

(NSF/Students will pay $50/$80 for 60/90mins)

Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075

Curiousity is a strange thing; when it bites you it does not let you go until you try it. This is exactly how some of my customers react to other members mentioning about prostate massage; they just have to try it out for themselves. Our bodies are wired  differently and each one has a different feeling when their prostate is stimulated. This customer was curious to try and he found that he likes the feeling. About 30% of those who tried really enjoyed it; and some asked me to do a bit more at the end of the massage session. FYI, I do not charge extra for doing prostate massage.

785925604_TryProstate.jpg.3ccdf981ae940fb9eea7d17cdc03b2d3.jpg

Appointment Slots are Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 10pm

Every Monday it starts from 5pm onwards.

60mins for $70

90mins for $100

(Students/NSF pays $50/$80 for 60/90mins)

NB: All sizes, race or age are welcome.

WhatsApp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075.

I am very grateful that many of my regular customers including new ones have been supportive of the revised rate for my massage services. My rate represents what I feel is a fair price for my services; and I do not expect or hint to customers about giving tips.

298884952_NewRateXXX.jpg.0c8bb499be0960baddb8d8bfb4dca40b.jpg

New Rate:

60mins for $70

90mins for $100

(Students/NS personnel will get special rate of $50/$70)

Monday from 5pm to 10pm

Whatsapp or SMS 97811075 to Patrick Vivian Lee

I have come to terms with the loss of my mum; and now life has to go on as normal as possible. I am resuming my massage services as from 2 Feb 2022.

As long as humans crave for pamperings, Sensual Swedish Oil Massage will never go out of style. As said before it is not only when we have body aches or tight knots that we seek for massage. There will be times we are want to feel loved, pampered and aroused; and this is my area of specialty.

My new appointment schedule as from 1 Feb 2022

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 11pm

Saturday from 10am to 5pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Students and NSF will enjoy the rate of $50/$70 but must clearly show me their ID.

Curiousity once aroused does not die out easily; almost two years since someone raised the topic of prostate massage and I still get enquiries on what is prostate massage. Similarly with edging but the queries are less now. But please remember that  each person's response to prostate massage or edging is very different. Some moan; while others find the experience quite ticklish. My suggestion is to try it once and see how your body respond to these stimulations.

PM.jpg.399fd814c6c5ea0493f057f34c6494a6.jpg

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Students and NSF will have special rate at $50/$80; but must clearly show their ID.

I always appreciate it when a satisfied customer recommends my services to his friends; it is a very humbling experience. However I would like my satisfied customer to also tell his friend all he need to know about the massage; this will save time spend on whatsapp going back and forth. Whatsapp is not the best platform for communications and some questions concerning sensual massage are difficult to explain or describe. Just as a picture paints a thousand words; so I suggest trying out the massage is the best way to understand how it feels. Furthermore, no two human beings respond the same way to a sensual massage. Everyone has a different threshold for eroticism; some explode into orgasm and some do not. I dont promise that everyone will enjoy it to the same degree. Nonetheless all my customers so far found it to be a pleasant experience. 

Questions.jpg.3de03f4786e2d3b5ff5af09fdf796116.jpg

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins for $70

90mins for $100

(Students and NSFs will pay only $50/$80; but must produce ID)

I do not publish much about the scrub I do; because it is a very basic and no frills type. I used a cotton towel glove to rub hard to remove dead skin cells; a method I learned from a defunct spa called Diamond at Jalan Sultan. It was done by a mature Chinese man called "Yap". Very often we seek for a scrub; primarily because we are not able to scrub our own back. I offer my scrub services only when a customer enquire about it; but I take special care to explain that it is very basic and primitive style.

Scrub.jpg.eaae434aa5bd7c50ffdd21587035636d.jpg

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

(Students and NSF will pay only $50/$80 but must produce ID)

Edited by PATRICK VIVIAN LEE

Recently several new customers have told me they actually scroll through all my pages to read every feedback. Am surprised to hear that as I assumed most people are busy; and will only read the latest page. I am grateful to those who took time to give me a feedback and also to those who took time to read through all my pages.

782387671_ManyFeedbackXX.jpg.256e15fc309c8c4653bf8546fc2b1d8e.jpg

Since the beginning of this year, I decided to take Saturday evening off to spend time with family and friends. It is important to make time to connect with people. Thus my session on Saturdays will end at 5pm.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm (last slot)

Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 11pm (last slot)

Saturday from 10am to 5pm (end of last slot)

Sunday from 10am to 11pm (last slot)

60mins for $70

90mins for $100

(Students and NSF will pay only $50/$80 but must clearly show their ID)

This is my most recent feedback from a regular customer who decided to try out prostate massage; he found that the second time around it was more enjoyable and it left him wanting more. But I would cautioned that not everyone respond in the same way to sensual stimulation; because our body sensual nerves are wired differently from each other.

133174244_WantMore.jpg.9b1862da922a4a6367d5baab2bba4caf.jpg

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins for $70

90mins for $100

(Students and NSF pay only $50/$80 but must clearly show their IDs)

Whatsapp or SMS Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075

I would say that it is more enjoyable and easier to massage a guy with a lean body; than a skinny or extra large guy. Nonetheless I always give my best effort to every client to ensure they have a satisfying experience.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a moderate pressure massage using slow and long strokes to caress the body contours. It covers also the few main sensual spots of the body; bringing it to heights of ecstasy. Dont be afraid or embarrassed to explore your own body.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Saturday from 10am to 5pm.

Sunday 10am to 11pm

60mins for $70

90mins for $100

Whatsapp or SMS to PATRICK VIVIAN LEE at 9781-1075

Rejection is just another word for discrimination. I warmly welcome customers of any body size, age or race. Every customer is served to my best ability; and I endeavor to satisfy every  need of my customers except when their request is rude or offensive. For example I have a few customers asking me to rim for them or suck their toes. Sensual Massage is not about catering to sexual fantasies or fetishes; but is a way of triggering your sensual spots and feeling the intense eroticism rising up within you. Summing up from the all the feedbacks I have received; it is a wonderful experience which cannot be easily put into words.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm  to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

(Students and NSF only pay $50/$80 but must show their ID)

Hmm this new customer tells me he is opened to "no limits"; I can understand that some people think that I hold back from giving 100% of my sensual touch. But the truth is whether you are paying full price or student's rate; I will still give you the full sensual touch. Some customers seemed to enjoy it more than others; and that's because our body respond differently to sensual stimulations. From the immediate feedbacks after a session or sometimes through a text on Whatsapp; more than 90% of my customers enjoyed the massage. The difference between a 60min and 90min session is the duration; it's just like having a quick lunch or taking a leisurely lunch.

930821316_NoLimitsXXX.jpg.6380093b581ae7de9cde9459c324a4f6.jpg

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins for $70

90mins for $100

(Students and NSF will pay only $50/$80 but must clearly show their ID)

In this time and age; there are still some men who feel embarrassed when they get an erection during a massage. Little do they know that our human body is very sensitive to touch; and especially when our sensual spots are stimulated. My suggestion is to relax and enjoy the experience. Recently I had a customer who had not got an erection for two weeks due to too much stress at work; he was extremely pleased to get an erection towards the end of the session. Many men are bothered when they are unable to get a good erection; and it affects their self confidence. Would appreciate if you try to book an appointment one hour in advance.

EXXX.jpg.a1f81966e3b8ac17c7e6e13e37a8e29f.jpg

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11om

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075.

Every masseur I presumed has his own style of sensual maaasge; if you have the time then should make an appointment and go on an adventure of self discovery.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Tuesday to Friday 10am to 11pm

Saturday from 10am to 5.30pm

Sunday frm 10am to 11pm

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

(Students and NSFs will pay only $50/$80 but must clearly show their IDs)

Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivivan Lee

The cost of living in Singapore is inching up on a steady pace and everyone is feeling the pinch in their pocket. For example over the past two weeks I went to the wet market to buy prawns; first visit it was $10 a kg, then it went up to $12 and yesterday it was $13. This morning I was at the coffee shop having my usual breakfast and it cost $2.80; but was told that from tomorrow the price will increase. All of a sudden I realized I have placed an added burden on my customers with my price increase since the 1 Jan 2022. After careful consideration, I decided to revert my price to what it was for past 3 years. Unlike food which is an unavoidable necessity; massage is a luxury when one has disposable income. I am grateful to all my regular customers who came these past 3 months and willingly paid the increase of $10; but reverting to my old price is the right thing to do.

60mins at $60
90mins at $90

(Students and NSF will pay $50/$80)

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

To book an appointment please Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075.

On 3/24/2022 at 4:40 PM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

The cost of living in Singapore is inching up on a steady pace and everyone is feeling the pinch in their pocket. For example over the past two weeks I went to the wet market to buy prawns; first visit it was $10 a kg, then it went up to $12 and yesterday it was $13. This morning I was at the coffee shop having my usual breakfast and it cost $2.80; but was told that from tomorrow the price will increase. All of a sudden I realized I have placed an added burden on my customers with my price increase since the 1 Jan 2022. After careful consideration, I decided to revert my price to what it was for past 3 years. Unlike food which is an unavoidable necessity; massage is a luxury when one has disposable income. I am grateful to all my regular customers who came these past 3 months and willingly paid the increase of $10; but reverting to my old price is the right thing to do.

60mins at $60
90mins at $90

(Students and NSF will pay $50/$80)

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

To book an appointment please Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075.

So grateful and thoughtful 

I advertised myself as providing Sensual Swedish Oil Massage and that is my specialty. However as I said many times before that the time allocated to sensual touch is only 25% of the total session, the balance of 75% is devoted to giving a full body massage. I believed this good mix of 25%vs75% has met with the expectation of my customers for a satisfying massage experience. Upon customer's request prostate massage can be included at no extra cost.

From my past 4 years in BW, I found that apart from seeking to relieve bodyaches and stress; there are occasions when a person just want to feel sexy or aroused. The triggering of sexual spots also boosts the morale and confidence of a man; which I am privileged to provide this service to my customers.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm (last slot)

Sunday from 10am to 11pm (last slot)

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

(Students/NSFs pay only $50/$80)

Please book appointment through WhatsApp or SMS at 9781-1075

I am away on a JB staycation from 3-5April 2022; apologies to customers who are planning to visit me during these 3 days. I looked forward to serve with you with refreshed energy and commitment upon my return. Massage services will resumed on 6 April.

Some regular customers never fail to remind me each time they booked an appointment to make it sensual; the reason being they find it gives them a deep sense of relaxation and well being.

RajXX.jpg.af3a000435fa4e6158ce7d74f0f07898.jpg

Appointment slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

Book appointments only through Whatsapp or SMS at 9781-1075 (Patrick)

Just to let all my clients and all those interested in my services that I have returned from my staycation; and normal services resume immediately. Am looking forward to be at your service again.

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

(Students and NSF pay only $50/$80 but must clearly show their id)

Please book appointment via Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075

S

Whenever this UK expat is in Singapore he would used my services and I feel very flattered in his latest text he said the sensual experience was "phenomenal".

UnwindXXX.jpg.be658f40a2af5bbfad1b39e95ef72ecc.jpg

Honestly, I think "phenomenal" is a little exaggerated but it is true that my own style sensual massage is a very stimulating experience for my clients. I had some come back within 7-14 days to get a second session; and then subsequently it becomes a visit once in about one-two months. Come let me trigger your sensual spots and take you to a new level of arousement.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Please use Whatsapp or SMS to book an appointment at 97811075 Patrick Vivian Lee

The good thing about hp technology is that it allows you to know when was the last time that a person had contacted you. This customer visited me for the first time in June 2018; and he just came back for second session last week. Am I upset that he did not patronize more often? Certainly not; I am glad that after more than 3 years he still know that he can come to me for a relaxing sensual massage. Second time around again he opted for the 90min session; which is more relaxing and slower pace.

631087595_3YearsXXX.jpg.258904b2074dd3ab6a74c0c85fb6e6f6.jpg

I am a 64 year old uncle without good looks or a gym fit body; customers come back to me again and again because of the enjoyment they get from my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage.  It is physically and mentally relaxing.

60min at $60

90min at $90

(Students and NSF will pay only $50/$80 but must clearly show their id)

Appointments Available:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

Please book your appointment via Whatsapp or SMS at 97811075 Patrick Vivian Lee.

Its only natural that every masseur has his own strengths and weaknesses; and for myself it has been my style of sensual massage which has won me a steady stream of customers. Recently one customer said my massage was phenomenal and a week later another customer described the feeling as magical. I am very humbled to know that my customers think positively of the service I rendered. Regardless of how a customer look physically; the minute they lie on my massage bed, I am determined to give them a wonderful experience.

MagicalXXX.jpg.8f0796ea2741503cc85ed5ade8c9399a.jpg

I am never in a less than top form to serve my serve my customers; if I am tired I will not accept any bookings. Every customer deserves my best service; you will always be treated as a very important person.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

(Students and NSFs will pay only $50/$80 but must clearly show their id)

Please book your appointment via Whatsapp or SMS at 9781-1075 Patrick Vivian Lee

relaxingXXX.jpg.ae18432d3f059977b440c9fb68157ad7.jpg

The "it" refers to the Sensual Swedish Oil Massage; some men dont feel comfortable about talking about arousement and pleasure, and so use simple words like "it was relaxing". Yes, a moderate pressure massage including triggering the sensual spots can be relaxing and bring a release of pent up stress. Like they say there are more than one way to skin a cat; so strong pressure is not always needed. For those keen to try; I need to emphasize again that it is a moderate pressure; done with mostly long strokes. I would also add that the main goal of my massage is to provide deep relaxation and the release of stress; if you have aches and pain and tight knots, may I suggest you try out some of the other masseurs here in BW.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3 pm only to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Book your appointment via Whatsapp or SMS 97811075 to Patrick Vivian Lee.

MarriedXXX.jpg.b48b0c05bad99f8be3595659ad76bdaa.jpg

There is no need to supply personal information such as age, race, weight or marital status. To everyone when I accept a booking; it is purely to provide my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage without any discrimination. From the pressure of my strokes and the way I touch the body; most customers can feel that I am passionate about what I am doing. I also emphasized on symmetry; whatever is done on the right side of the body is also done for the left side. Symmetry enhances the sense of deep relaxation.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

(Full Time Students and NSF will pay only $50/$80 but must clearly show their id).

For appointment please book via Whatsapp or SMS at 9781-1075 Patrick Vivian Lee.

Addictedxxx.jpg.1f416a9f47dd4d31189181fb4064bc43.jpg

As I have said before some customers of mine may find the sensual massage very addictive; and they returned for their second session within 7-10 days. Thereafter they come once or twice a month; most others return regularly on a monthly to even yearly. 

To clarify any misunderstanding; sensual massage is not a pseudonym for sex. Instead it is about enjoying eroticism by triggering of the sensual spots; and many of my married customers enjoy this more than sex with their spouses. Rest assured those who became addicted are only about 20% of my clientele; most will just find it to be a mixture of pleasure and a good way to release stress.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

$60 for 60mins

$90 for 90mins

Please book your appointment via Whatsapp or SMS at 9781-1075 Patrick Vivian Lee

JSVH2xx.jpg.e16bd7dd500201161b2150461fa220bd.jpg

This is a feedback from a regular customer who visits once a month; each time he never fails to give me some encouraging feedback. Customers like him keep me highly motivated to keep giving my best to every customer. Please note again that the time alloted for sensual massage is jut 25% of the total time; and also it starts only 15 minutes. The strokes are long and moderate pressure; and it stay for around 10sec at each point. This will maximize the release of tension in the body.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Tuesday to Friday  from 10am to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Please book your appointment via Whatsapp or SMS at 9781-1075 Patrick Vivian Lee. Thanks and look forward to serve you soon.

Important Notice: I am away on holiday from 13 May to 19 May; and business will resume on 20 May.

537084473_ExtraSensual.jpg.23acbe03ff25d90322c0fb7d9b6990a8.jpg

Those who request for extra sensual on their subsequent visits is because they want to push the limit of their body to hold back an orgasm. As they say the journey is more important than the destination; and so for some the thrill of extreme arousement is more exciting than reaching an orgasm. My style of Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is precisley about experiencing different levels of arousement. I do not say that everyone will enjoy it but from experience many do; it varies from person to person.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Book an appointment via Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick Vivian Lee

• 2 weeks later...

I am back from my holiday. Business has resumed.

My Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is the result of going for regular massages over a span of 30 years. Each time I get a massage I am conscious where the masseur is touching and how it feels; thus from these accumulated experiences I have created my unique way of triggering the sensual spots. From the feedback and pool of regular customers; I think I am doing something right.

Highx2.jpg.15e27139a3f16ae060cb048ea4de594d.jpg

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

(Students and NSF pay only $50/$80; but must clearly show id)

Book your appointment via Whatsapp or SMS at 9781-1075 Patrick Vivian Lee

InappropriateXXX.jpg.e120d651e94c5de2dacdf0a335371dd1.jpg

You might be wondering what was the inappropriate thing this new customer did? Well it is a common thing among many customers and I include myself too; our hands like to wander and touch the masseur. This is a temptation I find hard to resist and so I empathized with my customers when their hands reached out to touch me during massage. I know some masseurs do not liked to be touch and when a masseur pushed my hands away; I respect that. Mutual understanding between masseur and customers are important for the session to be pleasant and satisfying.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Book appointment through Whatsapp or SMS at 9781-1075 Patrick Vivian Lee

1805496743_GoodMassage.jpg.48b32902361e51e988d9d397dd5fabfb.jpg

Once in a while it is nice that my customer do not just remember the sensual parts of the massage; but also the attention I pay to the whole body. As I mentioned before that the sensual strokes are only 25% of the entire session; the other 75% is focused on giving a full body massage.

Tomorrow Sunday 29 May: am available only 5pm to 11pm

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Canada.jpg.fa82f151070dafc19e8927a216f7573f.jpg

I have been active here in BW since 2018 and must say that it not only attracts Singaporeans but also foreign visitors to Singapore. This most recent booking is from Canada; but I have also served customers from Paris, Japan, Denmark, London, Greece, Australia, Japan, and India. They are not many but I am pleasantly surprised that they know about BW. Kudos to the creator of BW; you have rendered a great service to those who seek and those who provide male to male massage services.

Please note this weekend there will be no services as I am going to JB for rest and relaxation (4 and 5 June).

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

I am back from my short staycation and business has resumed immediately.

MoreXX.jpg.f10fabcd93bc95a2f2aebecee7a4ab11.jpg

This is a new customer and he made the unwise request for more sensual; when he does not yet know how his body will respond to my sensual touch. Consequently midway through the massage he could not hold back his cum from exploding. The sensual stimulation is divided into 3 separate segments; the reason is that it does not become too intense and customer reached an orgasm. The pleasure in my sensual massage is experiencing the arousement and testing your own limit. It is common for my returned customers to request for the massage to be more sensual; and most of them do have a high threshold for sensual stimulation.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

1622640_MyDayXX.jpg.4efdeb7b8c9b25ea897f3baa6ff0be97.jpg

"You made my day" this latest compliment come from someone many of you know; he is Gstringuy26. He was among the customers who booked me during the first week of my joining the community here in BW in 2018. I feel privileged to serve his massage needs over the past 4 years and truly appreciate his regular support.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a full body massage that includes the triggering of your sensual spots. After 4 years here; I found that many men like to feel sexually alive and awaken. Let me have the privilege to serve you and help you to have a new appreciation of your own body.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

On 6/10/2022 at 2:14 PM, Kabam said:

Patrick worked out my tension, I left feeling very relaxed. Will try to visit if I’m in Singapore again!

Thanks for confirming that my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage also provide great release from tension; as I said many times before it is a wholistic full body massage and the sensual parts are only 25% of the total session time. I truly hope to be of service to you again.

On 6/9/2022 at 2:07 PM, gstringuy26 said:

I like your shower room, can see my sexy body while showering and of cause the bali music that really relaxes my mind

while you oil my body ! LOL😊

Disclaimer - This what I like! 

I recorded the Bali music exclusively for you; dont know of any other customers who appreciate traditional Indonesian music.

They say variety is the spice of life; so I would encourage us all to expose ourselves to the different styles of massage with different masseurs. In my past 4 years here in BW I am fortunate to develop a pool of regular customers who appreciate and enjoy my style of Sensual Massage. Regular customers could mean once a week or once a month or once every few months; put together they provide me with a comfortable retirement income every month.

Loi.jpg.33cc470ce867bd77ada0c33178b6e02c.jpg

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

West9x.jpg.dd33b5f5c798939bfff2bccc12e34fee.jpg

This new customer came on 28 May and returned for second session on 6 June; just a lapse of only 9 days. This happens ocassionally when a customer is so overwhelmed by the wonderful sensation of being aroused sexually; that he needs to get a second dose to confirm that the wonderful feeling was not by chance. Usually after their second visit, the subsequent visits are at longer interval. However I have no control over the intensity felt by customers; it all depends on their own physiology and testosterone levels. So I can't guarantee that everyone will feel the same way; but you can be assured that you will be aroused to the limits of your own body. It is not the aim of my sensual massage to bring a customer to a point of orgasm; but to enjoy the arousement. I can say that most of my customers feel proud and confident of their manhood at the end of every session.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

397536405_TimSlept.jpg.3ef7bca8d1affeca6dfe678572ef2a99.jpg

I deal with stress relief more than muscle aches; and when your stress are all released it is very natural to have a good night sleep. I am aware calling my service "Sensual Swedish Oil Massage" can be misunderstood as providing something sexual; but clearly this recent feedback from a new customer indicate otherwise. What probably sets me apart is that my sensual swedish oil massage has helped many customers regained confidence in their manhood; for this reason they come back on a regular basis.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

1358204967_JoeAgain.jpg.4add9ed4e76602b46e74a8c793797f4d.jpg

This customer has been with me since September 2021 and comes regularly once a month. He is very thoughtful and encouraging; without fail after each session he would send some very positive feedback. Most other customers do it once or occassionally. Come try my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage and see how your body respond to the triggering of the sensual spots. The general feedback from customers is that they regained confidence in their own manhood. I am usually more busy on a weekday than on weekends; because most of my customers spend their weekends with their family or friends.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Return.jpg.077847afa01187b99b2a28376fd5f10a.jpg

When a customer returns for a second visit; it gives me assurance that I have done something right and have met their expectations. I am glad to say that I have many customers who returned regularly for my services; however I know that I am serving only those who enjoy a moderate pressure massage with a dose of sensual touch. The preferences of customers here are varied and BW has a wide pool of masseurs that cater to every individual preference. Customers should always checked what type of massage style is offered by the masseurs before booking an appointment.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 10am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Stats.jpg.8515756e654027e77bcf8208278daaa1.jpg

Discrimination of any sort to me is always unacceptable; I find it sad that a new customer has to send me his stats for fear of rejection when he turned up at my door. Recently I had a customer from Canada who weighs 180Kg; when he lied down on my massage bed face down, his butt reaches to almost the height of my chest. To top it all, his body was hard as concrete. I did exactly the same thing for him as I did with all other customers; every stroke is deliberate and with loving care. He was very grateful for the service and said his next business trip in Singapore; he will engage my massage services again.

Once again I reiterate that I welcome customers of any race, age, body size or physical appearance. I treat my massage services as a source of retirement income; and look for nothing beyond that. My peak period is always from Monday to Friday, between 3pm to 7pm; many times I have to reject customers because the time slot was taken up by someone who has confirmed first. As I seldom have bookings on a Saturday or Sunday evening; I decided to stop at 5pm so I cantime for  social connection with my family and friends.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm (last slot)

Saturday & Sunday from 10am to 5pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

1055798732_MostlySensualXXXX.jpg.f47e2af515ef7ab7e9baa8a7b0422026.jpg

Ever so often I get request from a returned customer to be more sensual or mostly sensual. For a start, I believe in providing a wholistic massage and for this reason I restrict the sensual parts to only 25% of the total session. So far this has worked very well for most of my regular customers as a full body massage is not compromised. My suggestion is to opt for the 90 minute session. What's the difference?

Well 30 minutes extra can make a big difference to the whole experience. For example when I apply pressure on a particular spot; holding it for half a minute or a full minute the feeling is better without to exert more strength. Secondly in a 90minute session, the hand glides over the body at more deliberate and slower pace. This is soothing and more relaxing. Thirdly in a 90 minute session each stroke is given more repetition; so you don't feel like its a rush or touch and go feeling.

I know not everyone can lie down for 60minutes; and sometimes it is also their budget constraint. I try my best to throw in a few more minutes but not exceeding 5 minutes.

Please note that 2pm to 7pm is a peak period; and every week I have to reject a few bookings due to customers wanting the same time slot. I accept appointments on a first come first served basis. So pleased book as soon as you know your availability.

Appointment Slots:

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Addicted.jpg.e6e5331d4ce959df25402380d761e5a9.jpg

Just a few days ago I had a new customer who returned for a second session with me after 12 days; this is quite a common phenomena. They want to be sure what they experienced the first time was not by chance; but was due to the unique style of sensual massage I provided. Subsequently they become my regular customers but not at such quick frequency.

Sensual Massage does not treat people with erectile problem; but it helps my customers to get a very good hardon. This is an experience most men liked including myself; it makes you feel very confident of your manhood. My sensual massage style is not focused on the orgasm; but the intense arousement which brings great pleasure. Like they say "the journey is more important than the destination".

Appointment Slots:

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

90015717_GreatSesssion.jpg.3a8efcd3103a8b209fb987411199b959.jpg

This feedback from a first time customer is very assuring; it lets me know that my service quality continues to meet the expectations of my customers.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a slow and moderate pressure massage using long strokes from shoulders to the ankles. The sensual massage are divided into 3 segments and the first segment begins only after the first 15mins. It is important for the sensual strokes to be divided into 3 segments; because if it is concentrated together the arousement may be too intense. It is common for some customers to reach an orgasm during the 1st or 2nd segment because they are very sensitive to arousement. Most will reach an orgasm at the end of the 3rd segment; but even if a  customer reached an orgasm earlier than expected; the full massage continue as per normal. My aim is not in bringing customers to a point of orgasm but to make the journey towards it more pleasurable. In my 4 years here in BW; only a small handful of customers are super sensitive to the arousement and so I make the session non-sensual.

Appointment Slots:

60mins at $60

90mins at $90