Male HQ

Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)

395994057_SurprisingSession.jpg.15a9eed6df4e80c502a5254bcbf77b84.jpg

In this last couple of weeks I have two new customers who thanked me for a surprising session; I supposed they are surprised the massage can be both relaxing and sensual. I always believed in giving every customer a wholistic experience. Please dont come with preconceived expectations; then you will be pleasantly surprised by the little extra gestures.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm (last slot)

Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 11pm (last slot)

Saturday & Sunday from 10am to 5pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

(Students and NSF pay only $50/$80 but must clearly show their id)

Book appointment through Whatsapp or SMS at 9781-1075 Patrick Vivian Lee

I will always recommend a 90min session if a customer has the budget and the time. What is the difference of the extra 30mins? Well, pressed your left arm with your right thumb for 5 seconds and then for 10 seconds. Can feel the difference? The impact of a longer duration is deeper and more relaxing. Also the speed of each stroke will either slow down your heartbeat or accelerate it. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage used long slow strokes with moderate pressure applied. 60 or 90 minutes is still the choice of each customer; and I do my best to make it a satisfying experience for both options.

Majority of my customers tend to book an appointment at short notice; and so the first to confirm will get the slot. Regretfully every week I am unable to accept several bookings because someone was first to confirm the slot. My advice is as soon as you know that you have a free time to enjoy a massage, to quickly book an appointment. I can accept a booking just 30mins before the session; as long as I am available. My reply to any text message is almost immediate; unless I am in the midst of a session.

Appointment Slots:

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Gift.jpg.6f8a1183d9ea973c9960ea14c5d592ef.jpg

Feel very blessed to have several customers who are generous not only in words but also in cash. I know it is a typical Singapore culture not to offer tips for services; and so this is something I dont expect nor make any hints to my customers. The quality of service rendered to those who regularly tipped and those who do not are the same. I feel humbled by many customers who sought my services; and find myself adequately compensated by the service fee that I charged. For me, feedbacks from customers are very useful as it give potential customers the confidence to try out my services.

Appointment Slots:

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Payment mode: Cash/Paynow/Paylah!

NSF.jpg.90f5970fce4cfaa56766a6cb958945fa.jpg

This latest feedback is from a new customer recommended by a friend; but when I learned that his friend did not tell him anything except to expect a good massage, I decided to prep him with more information. I told him I provided male to male massage and some parts of it is quite erotic. I said to enjoy the feeling without thinking that he was getting sexual arousement from a male. His friend had also told him to try prostate massage. He is as straight as a ruler and young; so I wasn't sure how he will react. Alas from his feedback after the massage; I was glad he enjoyed it and will come use my services again.

I am turning 64 this Sunday and in looks I am just average only; so I surmised the steady increase in my pool of regular customers is due to my skills at providing a good sensual massage. My customers ranges from the young 20s to even grandfathers; regardless of age everyone enjoys to have their sensual spots triggered.

Appointment Slots:

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

• 2 weeks later...

MarriedXXX.jpg.f0260c76bc717899dd09ff9e89ace201.jpg

This is a new customer who found me when he googled Singapore Home Based Massage; and so he was not aware that my massage style is quite sensual. Though he felt good, he also felt guilty as he is married. I respected his choice and did tone down on my sensual touch. As I said before my aim is not to make the customer cum; but to enjoy the arousement and feel confident of their virility.

Appointment Slots:

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

66614433_xTRASensual.jpg.e91c878466f47cdd068dbcde313ff43b.jpg

Sensual Massage for some of my customers is like opium; once is never enough and when they returned for another visit they want it to be more sensual than before. However I do recognized that those who seek for sensual massage represents only a small percentage of those seeking for massage. Nonetheless I am happy to serve this small niche and there are enough of them to keep me busy.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Tuesday to Friday 10am to 11pm

Saturday from 10am to 5pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Book your appointment via Whatsapp or SMS at 9781-1075 Patrick Vivian Lee

2073671114_UniqueFeeling.jpg.ebe35b37c16dded499ae5914f90364e8.jpg

Prostate Massage is either you loved it or feel indifferent. For some men it is very intimate and highly erotic; but some others find it a little ticklish. What will be your reaction you will only know if you try it once. Prostate Massage is provided at no extra cost but you have to let me know that you like to try it. I incorporate it into the whole massage session; and it takes about 3-5mins only depending on whether it is a 60 or 90 min session.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Malay.jpg.8bbfad8765bd2b010ff90e1c5c7d34c6.jpg

Discrimination has many faces in the forms of age, race and body size; and I fully understand the feelings of rejection. Thus I make it a point not to reject anyone; even though a big guy is more difficult and strenuous to massage. As long as anyone do not have unrealistic expectations; I will do my best to give a satisfying experience.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Please be informed that I will be taking a break from 15 September to 15 October; as I will be undergoing hip replacement surgery.

ExcitedXX.jpg.9e19a4fb2c9c0028b0fdd2ad1ee46384.jpg

This is a young university student coming back for a second time; sensual massage has an appeal for customers across a wide spectrum of ages. Most customers enjoy a triggering of their sexual energies; it gives them a great feeling of their own manhood.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Students and NSF pay only $50/$80 but must clearly show their id.

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Edited by PATRICK VIVIAN LEE
Clarify details

Notice: There will be no massage services from 15 Sep to 15 Oct; as I will be having a hip surgery and taking time to recover.

Enjoy.jpg.37ec0378e48a5a5176bb87a03a868fc9.jpgAm glad to hear customer Am Am glad to hear that my customer found the massage experience enjoyable; and that's because Sensual Swedish Oil Massage takes away the pressure from your body and mind; in return it gives pleasure to the customer. For those who do not know yet; only 25% of the time is given to sensual massage, the balance 75% is a fusion of Swedish and Thai techniques. So whether you opt for 60 or 90mins; you will get a complete massage experience.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Reminder: No massage services from 15 Sep to 15 Oct, as I will be having a surgery and taking time to recover.

RecommendXXX.jpg.642b05f58c56b0d5ff6dda0cf494bcfa.jpg

Sometimes better than the occasional feedbacks I get from customers is when they recommend me to their friends who are not from BW community. There are quite a few of such customers and I am truly appreciative. This new customer has absolutely no idea what is sensual or prostate massage; but he was keen to try because his friend has recommended it. To my relief; he found the experience enjoyable and said he would return again. Prostate massage is offered only when customer request for it; and there is no extra charge.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Reminder: Will be unavailable from 15 Sep to 15 Oct, as I am going for surgery and taking time to recover.

Joe.jpg.9579b07ea3d216dcf173279fc5149aea.jpg

This feedback is from a new prostate massage convert after his third consecutive try. As I said before that those loved it really love it; and others find nothing special about it. What amazes though is that those who enjoy it include married men and straight guys. It is not painful nor uncomfortable; and is surely worth a try to find out how your body respond to it.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Xperience.jpg.662a738209cf27dbf0aadc9c86cb89c5.jpg

This feedback came as a surprise to me because the client is a XXXL weighing 180kg; I dun usually asked my client for their weight but he was exceptionally big and so I asked him. It is really difficult to offer a proper sensual massage for a very big guy; but I do my best to put a lot of tenderness and warmth into each stroke. His appreciation was not just in words but he also gave a tip.

I shall be going for a hip surgery tomorrow (15 Sept) and will rest for a month. Business will resume on 15 October. Apologies for not being able to serve my regular customers during this break. Will keep you posted on the progress of my recovery.

Massage services is closed till 15 October for me to fully recover and rest from a hip surgery. Its already 3 days since surgery and the healing process is very good; definitely not a problem to resume on 15 October. Thank you for your patience.

ConcernedXX.jpg.9c839e67ce0ffade5772085f8a49780e.jpg

This message came from one of my very regular customers and he is one among a few who have shown great concern for me. Some of the concerns included giving me a generous tip to buy something I like to eat. I am truly grateful that some of these customers don't just treat me as a service provider; instead they regard me as a friend. This greatly motivates me to stay on course for a speedy recovery and to resume serving my customers again.

Notice: My hip surgery went well and I am able to walk the next day; but I need to relearn to walk normally again. Also there is a 4 inch surgical wound which requires time to heal; but I am confident to resume my services on 15 October. See you soon.523502273_WantMore2.jpg.1b7e5a1331fb0f794efc4f216de8e594.jpg

There are quite a few customers who did not read my update; and so messaged me to book a session. Whilst several who did read my update; sent me their well wishes for a speedy recovery. This latest feedback is from a customer who had his first experience of my sensual massage; but reading thg ie requests of other customers who asked for more sensual, he also make the same request for his second session with me.

Sensual massage is a good way to find out how much arousement you can handle; doing it regularly can increase the length of time before you reached a climax. But please remember there are several factors that affect the degree of pleasure you will feel during the massage. Such factors will be discussed when you come for the first session; every person is different. It is difficult to describe it in words; so I strongly recommend trying out a session of Sensual Massage.

I am so looking forward to resuming my services; and do ask my regular customers and those wanting to try your first session with me to be patient. Your understanding is most appreciated. Stay safe and God blessed.

Notice: Am recovering very well and should be able to resume massage services on 15 October or even on 8 October. During this time of recuperation several customers have reached out to me; I am truly grateful for their kind concern. BW is not just a community but also a family to me.

Buy2x.jpg.05a7a68497798ab6dc5a3400cc754a34.jpg

Notice: The hip surgery was very successful and recovery has been faster than expected. I am resuming my massage services with immediate effect.

West.jpg.a0f52eec54539dd95055edc9687ec698.jpg

I am truly appreciative of this new customer who had to make 3 attempts before he was able to secure with me. What's more he lives in the west of Singapaore and was willing to drive all the way east to seek for my massage. At the end of the massage session, he said it was worth the trip and will visit me again. I am quite honored to have customers from Woodlands, CCK, Sengkang and Jurong West; especially those who do not drive and took a grab.

I do not hold back any special strokes; everyone gets the same sensual touch except only the duration of 60 or 90mins. However each person's body shape does affect the degree of arousement and pleasure. Hence its not wise to fully depend on another person's feedback; cos' you may react very differently to the triggering of your sensual spots. Come on and try a session before deciding whether you like it or not.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Notice: Regular Massage Services have resumed. Am looking forward to serving you again.

Yole.jpg.7b340094e41785da3b2000f692e35a11.jpg

This is one of my most thoughtful and kind customers; his gift of a tub of zero sugar ice cream has definitely lifted my moods. A few of such thoughtful customers have motivated me to continue to provide my services full time.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

NSF.jpg.21a1ced4b00a57e65acac7eed6cde75b.jpg

This feedback is from a 21year old national serviceman after his second visit; which he requested for extra sensual. Everyone of us has a different sensitivity to touch; and so it is common that each person feels aroused to different degrees. Generally most people get a very good hardon which gives them a nice feeling about their own manhood.  Sometimes a customer may reached an orgasm midway; but the massage still carries on to the full time limit of either 60 or 90mins. I am very particular that every customer gets a full body massage.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Late.jpg.98f8728af9b9e49db36adb95d55dd0f0.jpg

Regularly I get late bookings and these are from customers who could come after gym, or late work or drinking sessions. They find it most relaxing to end the day with a good massage. However you  need to book your last slot by 10.30pm; if I do not get any bookings by 11pm then I will prepare to go to bed.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

minor correction

Let me take you on a tour of your body sensual spots; and experience your manhood come alive as each sensual spot is triggered. Every now and then our body needs to feel a rush of excitement. The massage is done naked as it used long strokes from the shoulders down to the ankles. Long strokes applied with light pressure gliding slowly across the body induces deep relaxation and is very soothing.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

FirstXX.jpg.345cc0df9370a3088cc14bada0222a8e.jpg

After more than 4 years here in BW; I still keep getting new customers seeking for Sensual Swedish Oil Massage. It is not a fad but a different variety of massage; which people want to experience from time to time. As I said before that there are different reasons a customer seek for a massage; could be aches, tight knots, destress, relaxation, rejuvenation or for an adventure in discovering the body's pleasure spots. I am focused on helping my customers discover the pleasure of sensual touch.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

UniXXX.jpg.e9294f48852c26ba7e788e3c1ed8e810.jpg

This feedback is from a uni graduate who is starting work in January; so I won't have long to wait for another new regular customer. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage has taken many first time customers by surprise. They are amazed how their body react when their sensual spots are triggered. It is recommended for those seeking a good full body massage with a light dose of sensual touch.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

(NB: Student discount is only for full time students)

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

CalvesXX.jpg.865b46c54a3135d35c82ff6df799c72c.jpg

Nice to get a feedback that is different from the usual. As I said before that I believe in providing a wholistic massage experience. So one third of session is on the legs,another one third on the upper body and the balance on warm up and sensual touch. I regularly get returned customers to make the massage more sensuous; but too much can be an overkill. Its better to let customer feel that he wants more than to feel he had too much. Over the past 4 years I have learned to strike a good balance of regular massage and sensual touch. The regular massage helps to relax the body and makes it more responsivie to the triggering of the sensuous spots.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

SatisfyXX.jpg.df59b3e5e251e9d408219604f7a42bd1.jpg

This new customer has already booked with me for his next session. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is able to relieve you of both mental and physical stress; resulting in a feeling of inner harmony and rejuvenation. The massage is gentle, slow and rhythmic. The repetitive strokes is soothing; and it slows down your breathing. Hence it is not uncommon for some customers to fall asleep during the massage.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

MoreXXX.jpg.40ecc5b8654bdab2635dc159d0df27ec.jpg

There is just something fascinating about sensual massage; it makes the body come alive when the sensuous spots are triggered. What helps me gained many regular customers is that I offer a good balance between regular and sensuous massage. The ratio of 25% is just right to make customer wanting more; instead of getting bored or become insensitive to sensual touch. Come book a session with me and start falling in love with your body.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

264329678_RightPointsXX.jpg.00f26c5464a59d7198d351b06cb00dd3.jpg

This feedback is from another new customer; to his pleasant surprise he found the massage hits all the right spots. Although I advertise myself as providing Sensual Swedish Oil Massage; it is not exclusively about getting the customer sexually aroused. Instead I aimed first to relieve mental and physical stress; then some sensual massage to make the body come alive with desires. Thus far all my customers appreciate that I offer a well balanced massage.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

ChubbyXX.jpg.816a9d47f5257a7de76cb85b156ec68f.jpg

"I am chubby, r u OK?" It is an awful feeling when you are willing to pay for a service but get rejected because of your body size, race or looks. For this reason I accept everyone who seeks for my services; with the exception of those who have severe skin condition. Twice I had customer with very bad eczema outbreak, their whole body was very scaly. This new customer was pleased at the end of the session and said that he would return for more sessions again.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

The goal of my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is not to get customers to reach an orgasm; this is something they can do without getting any help. Instead I focus on helping customer to explore the pleasure of being aroused when their sensual spots are triggered. The more a customer is able to control their orgasm; the more pleasure they derived from the arousement.

However the sensual part of the massage is only about 25% of the whole session; and it does not start until we are passed 15minutes into the massage. There are 3 segments of the sensual massage and it is spaced out evenly. Expect to get a good massage of the shoulders and legs in the balance 75% of the session. Prostate massage is provided only upon request at the start of session. You also have to decide at the start of the session whether you want a 60 or 90min; it is not possible to at midway to decide you want to extend the 60min session into 90mins.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

ReturnXX.jpg.800990d99484f2b73c34ead911bd0521.jpg

A day after his first visit this customer made a booking for his second session with me. In my honest assessment of why I have many customers returning for more sessions is because I keep a ratio of 25% sensual touch and 75% regular massage. To feel relaxed and also aroused is like killing two birds with one stone; this is what my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage seeks to provide.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

NeedXX.jpg.f891fbc2bd56b592015a0ab006814e1e.jpg

This new customer said he needed a good sensual massage; and this is true also for many of my customers. Sometimes we like to be pampered and teased; it is not something you can to yourself. A pair of warm and friendly hands gliding over a body smoothen with a generous amount of oil; gives you a sensual and sexy feeling. Our body sensual spots need a triggering occasionally in order to keep it sensitive to touch. I very seldom experience body aches or tension; and so mostly I seek for a good sensual massage. Add some variety to your massage journey; come try a session of Sensual Swedish Oil Massage. You wont be disappointed.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

ZZXX.jpg.50d917685d0aaa4a4d325c03e62e70f1.jpg

Am delighted to have another satisfied customer who said that he will return again; over the past 5 years a steady pool of regular customers gradually build up, which allows me to make a full time career in massage services. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is about knowing your body sensitive spots and enjoying the excitement of getting it triggered. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is also about relaxation and rejuvenation; you can be assured of getting a good balance massage experience.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Note: I will be away from 2 Dec to 5 December. Business will resume on 6 December.

FriendXX.jpg.186a899a9f3464116e9eaf927c73a8e3.jpg

Whenever I get a text message requesting for more info about my services; most of the time as I expected he did not find my contact from BW. I am truly grateful to the many customers who of their own initiative recommend my services to their friends. Perhaps this is a very male phenomena, that they share good things with their buddies. This new customer was not disappointed and said he would visit me again.

Don't be mistaken by my title "Sensual Swedish Oil Massage" that it is all about sensual arousement; note that it almost mention "Swedish" too. I strike a good balance of 25% Sensual and 75% Swedish; so the whole experience is relaxing and with some excitement too. Break your usual massage routine and try my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Note: My massage rate will increased by $10 effective from 1 Jan 2023.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

AgainXX.jpg.ca4655ba23c12bfeb3c6ba9b98b23504.jpg

Another customer recommended by his friend; as he requested for services I do not provide so I guessed he did not get my contact from BW. I do not aimed to earn every dollar from a customer; so I don't provide manhood massage or shaving of pubic hair. I am focused on my sensual massage skills which has satisfied many customers; and leave room for other service providers here to get some business. Anyway, he came to try the Sensual Swedish Oil Massage and was not disappointed.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Note: There will be a price of $10 effective from 1 Jan 2023.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

JoeXX.jpg.cfe0569773cf23ba325d0570664f2e6d.jpg

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage has its moments of physical arousement; as well as moments of deep relaxation that put some of my customers into a sleep mode. The key is in the way a stroke is applied and the pressure used. Give yourself a chance to experience something different; come try my services.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Note: Massage rate will increased by $10 as from 1 Jan 2023

60min at $70

90min at $100 

AlexXX.jpg.ad0f239f56f1b5f5cc61c7bd85643e21.jpg

I just finished serving a new customer 30 minutes ago; and at the end of massage he said that all the feedback he read about is true; and he will certainly return again. The customer who wrote this feedback did come back a week later and booked a 90min session. He was big and above 100kg; so he asked to use a bigger bed which is not a proper massage bed with a hole. He asked in advance so I was able to set up the bigger bed; otherwise I always have my standard massage bed ready. I do not reject anyone based on race , age or body size; and so far those who are above 100kg are just 10+ customers only. I am simply grateful to anyone who seeks my services and always aimed to make every customer satisfied.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Note: There will be an increase of $10 with effect from 1 Jan 2023

60min at $70

90min at $100

Boost your mental wellness with a Sensual Swedish Oil Massage; which not only is relaxing but it also give you a better appreciation of your manhood. This is a moderate pressure massage with a generous application of oil; so that you do not feel any friction as the strokes are applied. Many who have tried my massage and become regular customers enjoy especially the triggering of their sensual spots. It is a moment of awakening and realization that every man is a sexual being.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Note: There will be an increase of $10 with effect from 1 Jan 2023

60min at $70

90min at $100

RejuvenateXX.jpg.56bc0f67d738e6a208375ff236e5e3f6.jpg

This is a university student coming back to me twice within a month; which is quite unusual since students do have a limited budget to spend on non essential. As he has written in his feedback; he found the massage to be rejuvenating and relaxing which is much needed to mitigate against the stress of his studies. My Sensual Swedish Oil Massage has attracted 18 year old poly students to even grandfathers in their 70s; age is no limit to the pleasure and enjoyment which my style of massage offers.

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Note: Massage rate will increased by $10 with effect from 1 Jan 2023

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

ProstateXX.jpg.596193d8d54fcdc312da0e1eea1544bb.jpg.

Every person has their own sensitive spots; for some like myself it could be the nipples, while for others can be inner thigh, armpit, butt hole, balls or prostate or even dick head. Just let me know at the start of the massage and I will be glad to focus a little more on your most sensitive spot. In general most men like to be aroused; it makes them feel the power of their manhood. In my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage; I  devote 25% of the time to triggering your sensual spots. From experience the ratio of 25:75 strikes a very good balance and the end result is a complete body massage.

Slots for this Christmas weekend:

24 Dec Sat the last slot will be at 3pm

25 Dec Sun will be 1pm to 11pm.

26 Dec Mon will be 10am to 11pm

Tues to Friday (27 Dec to 30 Dec) will be 10am to 11pm

60mins at $60

90mins at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Note: Massage rate will increased by $10 with effect from 1 Jan 2023

ProstateXX.jpg.d5af22335544e82551812b6885435752.jpg

Many have tried prostate massage out of curiousity but a handful discovered that it was their sensual spot; and it felt like seventh heaven for them. I loved it when they moaned as I trigger their sensual spots. I think it wise to give prostate massage a try; for you may discover that you find great pleasure from it. Without trying you will never know.

There will be no massage available on 31 Dec 22 and 1 Jan 23; as I will be celebrating the New Year in JB. Business will resumed on 2 Jan 23.

Appointment Slots:

Monday - Only for 2 Jan will start at 10am to 11pm; other Mondays start at 3pm.

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

PsoriasisXX.jpg.d230b59499259cdf227f3a3d816a4890.jpgH

Having psoriasis or eczema does not stop a person from wanting a sensual massage; and in my 5 years of business here I have about 5 of such clients. Its ok to massage for them as long as they are not in the midst of a flare up; and for some who do not know that these skin problems are not contagious. As you all know by now I do not reject anyone based on their looks, body size, race , age or skin conditions. To be rejected is not a very nice feeling; and I experienced it when I used to visit gay saunas. The sensual spots which I include in my massage are the inner thighs, crack, butt hole, balls, dickhead and nipples; some masseurs avoid touching these areas because they do not wish to arouse their clients. However there are people who enjoy being aroused and I am here to provide the service.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

(Students and NSF pay $60/$90 but must clearly their id)

Appointment Slots

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Tuesday to Saturday - 10am to 11pm

Sunday - 2pm to 11pm

Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 9781-1075

Often I get requests from both regular and new customers to make the massage session more sensual; little do they know that there are a few factors that affect how much arousement you feel when the sensual spots are triggered. Firstly the more recent your last ejaculation; the less sensitivity you will feel. Because of this I have some customers who told me they hold back from cumming for a week before booking a session with me. Secondly the bigger the body size (I mean XXL) the less sensitivity; the leaner body gets the fullest pleasure from the sensual massage. Thirdly the length of the dick and whether the foreskin can be pulled back; also affects the degree of pleasure. I always try to make the session as sensual as possible and do the same for every customer; the amount of pleasure the customer feels is dependent on the above factors. From the many feedback from my customers; sensual massage is both refreshing and rejuvenating: I have two customers who come every 7-10 days for a session with me.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday - 2pm to 11pm

SembawangXX.jpg.6071a4fe332247ada88f6b1a6f92d291.jpg

I am most humbled that I have customers from all four corners of Singapore; and not all of them drive but some used public transport to travel to my place. This new customer had to take a taxi and he was pleased with the massage experience and even gave me a generous tip. He would have used the MRT but was lacking in time that day. My place is a convenient 10-15min walk from the Bedok MRT (east to west line); or a bus 17 from the Bedok Bus Interchange brings you directly opposite my block with 3 stops only. I have just begun my 6th year here in BW and know that I cater to only a small segment of the members here; because BW is a large community the small segment here is enough to keep me busy every month. All my customers tell me that they liked it that I provide a full body massage with a right dose of sensual touch to make the experience relaxing and pleasurable.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday - 2pm to 11pm

Note: No massage available from 22 JAN TO 5 FEB; as I will on overseas holiday.

1443254175_JoAgainXX.jpg.e7d913cf5a55827f0dac3559d9e883f9.jpg

This feedback is from a regular customer who faithfully returns once a month; and over the past two years he has found every session to be consistent, refreshing and relaxing. I also have two customers who come back every 7-10 days; triggering your sensual spots helps achieve better relaxation and well-being. Words alone is inadequate to describe the wonderful feeling; give yourself a chance to experience a session of Sensual Swedish Oil Massage.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Sunday - 2pm to 11pm

Note: I will be closed for business from 22 Jan to 5 Feb; will resume business on 6 Feb. Am away to London and Paris for a two week holiday.

FrenchXX.jpg.fdee4da656c529a38aebed98858f8298.jpg

I am quite privileged to have served more than 10 different nationalities in the past 5 years; am always amazed a tourist visit the BW site to seek for massages. This French elderly man experienced a sensation he had not felt in a very long time; the reason all his recent visits to a masseur was strictly a proper massage. It was good but he found it a little boring; so when I triggered his sensual spots he was so thrilled.

All of us are born with sensual spots except some never experienced it being triggered. To me its like your parents had banked in $5 million into your account; but you just continue to live on your $2500 monthly salary without touching the $5 million. True this is a matter of personal choice but you are depriving yourself of a wonderful experience.

My available slots for this week is as follows:

Tuesday from 10am to 11pm (last slot)

Wednesday 10am to 6pm (am already booked from 7pm to 11pm)

Thursday from 10am to 11pm (last slot)

Friday from 10am to 2.30pm and 6pm to 11pm (am booked for 3-4.30pm)

Saturday from 10am to 4pm (last slot)

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

(Students and NSF will pay only $60/$90 but must clearly show id)

For appointments please Whatsapp or SMS to 97811075 Patrick Vivian Lee 

Patrick Vivien has been my regular type of masseur for many years.

I think he has improved his skills through the years.

Especially like the ambience, the smell and the bali percussion music

really lift my senses and spirit during the massage session,

and of course the clean and nicely decorated shower room

with a big mirror to see your sexy naked body while you wash up!! LOL

2 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

Yes..I totally agreed with gstringuy26👍👍👍

My clients did told me about it and they always praised Patrick for doing a very good job. You will not regret getting his service because he knows what hes doing and always do it well.

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

On 1/19/2023 at 9:59 AM, gstringuy26 said:

Thanks Mr. Gstringuy26. You first came to me on 3/1/2018 and returned for your second session on 9/1/2018. You are counted among some of my customers who returned within one week for a second session because the first session seemed too good to be real. But it is real and you have been my regular supporter for these past 5 years. I hope to serve you for many more good years still.

On 1/19/2023 at 12:27 PM, Ethan_Oleh said:

Yes..I totally agreed with gstringuy26👍👍👍

My clients did told me about it and they always praised Patrick for doing a very good job. You will not regret getting his service because he knows what hes doing and always do it well.

Thanks Ethan, your willingness to speak well of me shows your heart is as big as the universe. I wish you well and success in building a strong pool of regular customers.