Male HQ

Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)

Note: Am away on holiday and will resume on 6 February.

It is certainly easier to massage a lean body but a greater use of strength and energy is required for massaging a big guy. Nevertheless lean or oversized guys; I give to both my 100% commitments and best efforts. 

Customers come to me for relaxation and also exploration of their sensual spots. They want to understand and appreciate their body better. They say everyone can have the same recipe for a dish; but the end product is different for everyone. Similarly customers tell me there is something different in the way I touched and stroked their bodies. After 5 years of providing sensual massage; I have the confidence that 90% of the time my customers will be satisfied. So come and make an appointment with me to try my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage.

60 mins at $70

90 mins at $100

For appointment please Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 97811075.

Edited by PATRICK VIVIAN LEE

I am still on holiday and will resume from 6 February.

I do not dived into sensual strokes immediately but only after the first 15mins; neither do I spend the whole session on sensual massage. For me a well balanced massage experience is important; and is also more enjoyable. From a strong base of regular customers; I know I have made the right decision. 

The massage will feel more sensual if you have not cum for a few days; the feelings of arousement will be more intense. As my services is advertised as Sensual Massage; so I do not hold back any special strokes. If you want to enjoy the arousement more or prolonged it; then booked a 90min session.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

(Students n NSF will pay $60/$90 but must clearly show their id)

I am opened daily for appointments from 10am to 11pm (last appointment); except

Every Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Every Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

For appointments please Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee at 97811075.

Hi to all my beloved customers here in BW and those contemplating to try out my services; I have just returned from my two weeks holiday. Now I am feeling refreshed and highly motivated to serve you with my dedicated massage service.

After five years in this business I am still in need of positive affirmation from my customers. The attached feedback came from a customer who said nothing during the massage or after; which left me wondering if I had satisfied his expectation. To my surprise he messaged the next day to say the massage was "Excellent"; one simple word is enough to encourage me to keep working hard and keep improving.

ExcellentXX.jpg.cea41a8577966ab03f44c5be3b98514f.jpg

My regular appointment slots are:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

(Students/NSF will pay only $60/$90 but must clearly their id)

To book an appointment please Whatsapp or SMS to 97811075 Patrick Vivian Lee

MSXX.jpg.06c93581798ec4cc9f82969563da8347.jpg

The request for prostate massage is only occasional but very often I received from regular customers and new ones to make the massage more sensual. Apart from making sure my customers get a good full body massage; I am also committed to making the customer enjoy and appreciate his own body through triggering their sensual spots. The massage will feel more sensual if you have not recently jerked off and if you are more relaxed (so a 90min session is better). However customers who are extra big size (XXL) should moderate their expectations because it is not so easy to massage the inner thighs or butt crack.

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

(Students and NSF will pay $60/$90 but must clearly show their id)

To book an appointment please Whatsapp or SMS to 97811075 Patrick Vivian Lee

You deserved the right to know your body better; come experience having your sensual spots triggered. 

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

(Students/NSF pay only $60/$90 but must clearly show their id)

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

To book an appointment Whatsapp or SMS to 97811075 Patrick Vivian Lee

Nearly all of my customers make an appointment booking at very short notice like less than an hour advance; as a result not everyone is lucky to get a slot that they want. However I truly grateful to some first time customers who had to make 3 attempts before they were able to get an appointment. Knowing I am not the only masseur here in BW; I am truly heartened that they make every attempt to secure an appointment with me. Every week I reject 5-8 bookings because two persons are asking for a time slot that overlaps. From my experience I am most busy during weekdays and its because most of my customers spend the weekends with their family and friends. I don't ask my customers any personal questions; thus preserving the privacy of my clients. The massage is usually done quietly except for some some background music.

60mins for $70

90mins for $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

To book an appointment please Whatsapp or SMS 97811075 Patrick Vivian Lee

NSFXX.jpg.13563c7946d4d981c03280f254b62780.jpg

A feedback from a customer after his 4th session with me; it was unfortunate that he had a small abrasion arising from the body scrub. I shall be less vigorous when I provide scrub again to those who request for it.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

120XX.jpg.ffdf9c228e9949e21821660c0498abca.jpg

Occasionally I get requests to provide a 120min session; which I always declined. Most customers are averaged sized and in my opinion a 90min session is able to provide a good and unhurried massage. Spending another 30mins more means doing more repetitions which can give diminishing return; it means you are not going to feel much more relaxed than a 90min session. The human body is basically front, back, arms and legs; 90mins is enough to cover every inch of the body especially since I do not include doing head and face massage. Lying on a massage bed for 2 hours can also get quite uncomfortable. I may seemed foolish not to earn more by doing another 30minutes; but my main concern is doing what is best for the customer. A 60min session goes by very quickly and most customers are surprised when it ends; I recommend it only for those who do not have the extra time or are on a tight budget.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

MostlyXX.jpg.1dc6e9c5c09ce57664af8456be6ca375.jpg

This request came from a new customer and I suspect he had read past postings; thus he also requested for the session to be "mostly sensual and teasing". As it turns out he was not able to handle even the basic sensual touch; several times he asked me to stop as he was close to ejaculation. I can understand that most guys liked to be aroused to the maximum limit without ejaculation; but as I said before that I am focused on giving my customers a wholistic experience. The sensual touch is part of the wholistic experience and it is not enhanced to the point it becomes the main purpose of the massage. The fact that many of my customers enjoyed the sensual touch is because it is done in moderation; an over emphasis will result in a reduction in the pleasure.

I have been asked can they pay extra to have an extended 30mins of sensual massage? My answer is no because 99% of customers are not able to handle more than 5mins of continuous sensual touch without reaching an orgasm; except for a few who have strong mind control over their body. So please have confidence in my keeping the sensual touch to only 25% of the massage session; you will enjoy it more and return again.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

JoeAXX.jpg.2cf00b45f693cc2fe509ae14f19c4d03.jpg

This feedback is from a regular customer who came to me 18 months ago; and had been coming back consistently once a month. It is very kind of him to always write a feedback after each session; such encouragement really motivate me to stay full time in this trade.

For those who have not tried my massage before; the triggering of the sensual spots do not start until after the first 15 minutes and is then spaced out between two intervals. In total there are 3 segments of sensual touch; and each segment is about 5-7mins so that it does not lead to a quick ejaculation. My purpose is to help you achieve maximum arousement and get a good hard on.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

SafeXX.jpg.1f46a3507aa8a1c114a76a2d714f29db.jpg

This new customer was curious to explore prostate massage; not many guys have the experience of a finger being pushed up their ass. Nonetheless the feedback from some who find it very enjoyable have stirred curiousity among those who have not tried it before. I must emphasize again that not everybody found it to be of much pleasure; but they wanted to try it once to find out their own response to prostate massage.

Sensual massage also have different impact on each individual. Some ejaculate involuntarily in the early part of the massage, most ejaculate towards the end of the massage and some do not ejaculate at all. I make no judgment or reaction; and customers do not need to feel embarrassed at all. The purpose of the massage is to get a greater awareness of your sensual spots and how it feels when it is triggered. Some customers gained more confidence of their manhood; when the sensual massage was able to give them a very good hard on. Come make an appointment for a Sensual Massage and discover the pride it gives you when you get a good hard on.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Today i had an outcall appt at marina baysand hotel.

I was so happy to hear my client told me about Patrick that he did a very good job while massaging him..his skills had improved.

always provide very good customer service and did a very good job on his massage appt. His place is very clean and comfortable.

Good job 👍Patrick.

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

On 3/6/2023 at 6:05 PM, Ethan_Oleh said:

Today i had an outcall appt at marina baysand hotel.

I was so happy to hear my client told me about Patrick that he did a very good job while massaging him..his skills had improved.

always provide very good customer service and did a very good job on his massage appt. His place is very clean and comfortable.

Good job 👍Patrick.

Hi Ethan, thank you for conveying the good feedback to me. You are born with a kind heart and karma will surely reward you.

LateXX.jpg.935e1bff05c02da5556a52b8c5182be2.jpg

This new customer contacted me at 23:59 just as I was finishing with my 4th customer of the day. It was late and considering he had to take time to travel to my place; I said no to his booking. Then he contacted me the next day at 15:54 but I was also not available. Undeterred he tried again on the 3rd consecutive day and was able to secure an appointment. I am grateful to him and many others who had made several attempts before they could get a slot. The main reason is that almost everyone booked at short notice; and the first person to confirm will get the slot. Every week I am not able to accept about 5-7 bookings because the timing overlapped. There are many good masseurs here in BW; hence their willingness to keep trying to get a slot with me is very encouraging. Every masseur has his own version of sensual massage and I am glad that my style of sensual massage is well accepted. Sensual Massage does not aimed to loosen tight knots or body aches; but is intended for deep relaxation and stress relief. Come and let me have an opportunity to help you to enjoy your body and gained more confidence in virility.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Scrub3.jpg.c2ed9c7762391963d8ab300101944efb.jpg

This customer has been coming back to me once a month for the past 14 months; and each time he never fails to send me a note of appreciation. It is more than just nice words but his coming back for the last 14 times; truly shows he enjoy the massage and this gives me immense joy and feel valued. I have a record book dated back to 2018 keeping note of each customer's visit including whether it was a 60 or 90min session; and also of any special preferences the customer wants.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Tuesday to Saturday from 11am to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

SpecialXX.jpg.e66fb307f9deb9ef583f1efe5c4c9640.jpg

I learned something new from one of my regular customer last Saturday when he made some special requests for me to focus on; I had to google to search for an image of which part of the male penis he was referring to. Have you heard of "frenulum" and "glans" before? If not, go google and have a new understanding of your own penis. Anyway he was greatly aroused and cum twice. As long as no offensive requests is made; I will do my best. The rude requests I received before included can you suck my toes or rim me? My primary service is to give a good body massage with 25% of the massage session devoted to triggering the sensual spots.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

AssistedXX.jpg.c1287567b17a3f332b4568c5e7a57b80.jpg

What is assisted showering? It's just like a mother bathing a young child; just applying soap and wash off. For this regular customer for whom I have done it several times; it is a form of pampering which he enjoys. As I said before, small requests that are not offensive I will try to do. There is no extra charge for assisted showering but the time is included in the massage session. Life can sometimes be stressful in the office or from home situation; and we just feel a need to be pampered. Getting a relaxing massage is actually also a form of pampering; and sensual massage is preferred because it uses light pressure and gentle kneading.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Years.jpg.6aee6165fb1b835c8cdd79bd9e864da5.jpg

After more than 5 years of providing my massage services here in BW; I still feel very humbled every time I encounter a new customer. There are so many good masseurs here and with very good feedback provided by their customers; yet they chose me to provide them with my services. This most recent customer had not got a massage for a few years; yet when he needed a massage to destress I was his preferred choice. I was glad to be able to provide him with the much needed relaxation. He gave me an assurance that when he need another massage that he will come to me again.

Very often a person's disposable income is a great factor in deciding the frequency of a massage. Last night I had a customer who asked me if I was willing to do a 70min massage; because he could only afford $80. I agreed to it because he was sincere and this was his second visit. At the first visit it was 60min; but for this second visit he wanted a little longer. For myself, I budgeted to spend $110 a month to get a massage which included tip for the masseur. Would I like to have more than one massage a month? The answer is yes; but I had to be pragmatic and spend what I can afford.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

ThanksXX.jpg.63409322346723a6c79646686854fc69.jpg

This new customer said nothing after the massage session but after he left he sent a text message with only "tks"; it was a simple and short note of appreciation. However six days later he messaged me to book his second appointment. This is quite common for some of my customers; their first experience of sensual massage was a mind blowing experience of their own male virility. It felt so good they wanted to experience it again and see if the second time felt as good as the first. Usually after the second session; the frequency of their future visits become more spread out. Please note that I said this affects only some of my customers; I am not claiming to be a super good masseur. There are many good masseurs here in this forum and we each have our own massage techniques. I am grateful also that some masseurs here are kind towards me; yesterday I had a new customer who told me two other masseurs he went to had told him to try out my services. I was glad that I met with his expectation and he said he would return again. With all these good feedbacks and responses from my customers; I am beginning to find fulfillment in my work as a full time masseur.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

CuriousXX.jpg.21a8a3aec7a81c4e9b5ba72dadcaafde.jpg

They say there's not a cat that does not eat fish; the same is true that all men loved to be aroused as it makes them more confident of their manhood. Although it is true that not all men is comfortable to let another man aroused them; so they seek a female therapist to provide them the service. I am not surprised to have about 50% of my customers who are married men or straight guys with girlfriends; because they are able to enjoy physical touch from another man without confusing it with sexuality. Personally I dont like to label people as straight, gay or bi; nor do I discriminate anyone based on their age, race or body size. Everyone is treated with great respect and we all loved to be pampered and touched in a gentle and affirming way.

Sensual massage is different from sex which has its goal in reaching an orgasm; instead it brings you to the maximum height of arousement and pleasure. Frequent enjoyment of sensual massage can help you to prolong your ejaculation; thus making you enjoy better sex with your partner. Only a male can understand how another male feels when he is touched in a sensual way; a woman can only observed the reaction of the man when he is aroused. Hence if you are seeking for a good sensual massage; it is best to seek the services of a male masseur.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Notice: Will be taking a short vacation from Friday to Sunday; massage service will resumed on Monday 3 April.

ConsistentXX.jpg.7a0d6bc1e8984ad4ecdc5daf9860a96c.jpg

This customer has been coming to me since 2019 but has finally decided he wants to provide a feedback. He is very generous with his kind words; but considering this feedback was only given after 4 years, it is well earned.

Today I had a new customer who returned for his second session just after two weeks. He is the second person this month who returned for a second session in just 16 days; he told me that he had dreamed a couple of nights of the intense pleasure and feeling of ecstasy he felt at the first session. He thoroughly enjoyed the second session but said his next visit shall be a month later. Considering he works in retail sales; to spend $200 within a month for massage was a little extravagant (twice he booked a 90min session). He is from Vietnam working here in Singapore. I am amazed at how people of other nationalities have found their way to Blowing Wind; they either work here or passing through on business or vacation. In my 5 years here, I have attended to customers from London, Paris, Greece, Australia, Pakistan, India, South Africa and China. Realistically I know I am not able to please every customer; but I always do my best for everyone. Don't just read the feedback provided by some of my customers; but book a session to experience it for yourself.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Notice: Will be taking a short vacation from Friday to Sunday; massage service will resumed on Monday 3 April.

SameXX.jpg.e703826304ab78ccf20adf6cc58578e2.jpg

This customer has been coming to me regularly since January 2020 and everytime he will request for the massage to be more sensual. However I always stick with my 25% ratio; it is long enough to excite them but short enough to make them want more of it. I don't regard my sensual touch skills as anything extraordinary; but somehow those who experienced it keep wanting more. Two days ago another new customer was requesting for another appointment and his first visit was just about two weeks ago. You will noticed that this customer messaged at 11.10pm; he usually come after 11pm and I have a few of such customers. As long as I received a text before 11.30pm; I will accept the booking. Once it is past 11.30pm and there is no booking; then I will go to bed.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

BiXX.jpg.0270c790f4202f248a297507dd51db00.jpg

Two weeks ago I had a new customer who identified himself as a "straight curious" and then just 3 days ago another new customer identified himself as "bi-curious". I am not at all surprised that a straight guy or bisexual guy would want to try out a sensual massage from a male therapist; this is because no one understands a man's body better than another man. I know exactly what it feels like to get a good erection, or the feeling of exhilaration just before a man cum explode, or the feeling of the inner thigh being stroked, or the massaging of the crack and teasing of the butt hole. Operating here in BW for more than 5 years; I have found that more and more men are unafraid to be touched in an intimate way by another man. I applaud their open mindedness to enjoy receiving intimate touch from another man without any homophobia. About 40% of my customers are straight singles and married; however nearly all are discreet and choose to be a visitor on BW. Hence they don't write a feedback directly here in my page; but choose to whatsapp me. I also respect their privacy and do not send any unsolicited messages to them. All contacts are unilaterally from them when they want to book an appointment.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

TipsXX.jpg.2078ea0fa8f579a35d2d9b6fac86a4b9.jpg

This new customer offered me a tip of $50; and I have only two other regular customers who give $50 tips too. Most often when a customer gives tip it is usually $10; however I do not solicit for it. I feel the rate I quoted is a fair and reasonable income for me. This new customer was truly satisfied with the good balance of just 25% of the massage focused on sensual touch; and said he will return soon.  I looked forward to welcoming him again.

It is common during a sensual massage that a customer is tempted to touch the masseur; this is a natural human response. Hence I am not offended; except do not try to jerk me off when I am doing the massage which happened occasionally. Thankfully most customers respect my boundaries.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

SoonXX.jpg.3d063b0bc33240a0ec2c82aaac9b59b5.jpg

This is a new customer who said that he will visit me again soon; so far within the past 3 weeks I have 4 new customers who returned for a second visit in less than 21 days. This is very unusual; it used to be occasional that a new customer returned for a second visit in less than 21 days. From this I gather there is still a large untapped market for sensual massage; albeit customers want to have a good balance of a proper full body massage mixed with a moderate sensual touch.

Yesterday another new customer at the end of a 90min massage handed me what I thought was 2 pieces of $50; but when I straightened the folded money I realized there were 3 pieces of $50 notes. So I told him that he had mistakenly given me 3 pcs of $50; but he said "No" and that it was in appreciation of the good massage. He also told me that he was bisexual; and that he has a finer appreciation of the difference of being touched by a man or a woman. I personally don't like to label another person's sexuality but its the customer who identify himself under a certain label. This could be a reason many of my customers feel comfortable with me because they know I don't pass any such judgments. All I seek is to help a man to appreciate his own body more and have greater confidence in his manhood. If you are unsatisfied with your erection; come and try out my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage. I don't guarantee it will work for everyone; but its a worth a try. By the way I am not providing Manhood Massage; but that my sensual massage makes most men feel very aroused and achieved a good hardon. There is an unspoken fear among men of losing their sensitivity to sexual arousement.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

91KGXX.jpg.72ea2e21490701e47fed502dbc1118f7.jpg

I always feel sad when an oversized guy has to check if he will rejected by a masseur. From my personal experience an oversized has never complained of body aches or any tight spots; all they want is to be touched by a pair of loving hands. It does take more energy as well as massage oil; but that should not deter a masseur from being accessible to all people regardless of their size, race or age. Rejection when applying for a job and rejection because of your body size when seeking a massage is very different and can be very demoralizing. The biggest guy I have done is 180kg and I know because he was extremely big, so I asked him what was his weight. I am glad to know that on this forum there are a few other masseurs who accept clients of any sizes. This most recent customer was pleased with the massage and said he will visit again.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Kindxx.jpg.9562cea4ecc867e3f1b6a54ae9ad4fa7.jpg

I am truly blessed by God to have really good customers who are generous to me. This customer who comes to me once a month has most recently bought me a head rest to be used on my massage bed. It has been enjoyed by many customers since then; the previous was quite thick and I bought that from Ali Express. This is not the first time this customer has been kind and generous to me; last year he gave me a generous tip for my birthday and also bought me a tub of sugar free ice cream.

My current massage bed was paid in half by another regular customer; as he felt that I should have a proper massage bed instead of using a platform bed which has no hole for the face. All the kind acts from my customers are deeply appreciated and keeps me motivated to always give my best service. I do really love my work as a full time masseur and carry on for as long as health permits me.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

TimeXX.jpg.11c1b897db0d1b96d2681debf9fceefb.jpg

This new customer has been coming regularly once a month for 3 times already and he always choose the 90min session. This last time he was delayed by an unforseen circumstances and wanted to push back his appointment by 30mins; unfortunately I have another booking after him. I suggested he cuts the session to 60min; but he said he was accustomed to the more relaxed pace of the 90min session and also he likes that more time was given to all the strokes especially the sensual touch which is very enjoyable. Honestly if a customer has the budget, a 90 min session is highly recommended. When you are feeling bored then 60min may feel a like a long time. However when your tired body is kneaded by a pair of warm gentle hands and you are aroused from the triggering of your sensual spots; 60min feels too short and it seems to end too quickly. Notwithstanding; I have always been able to satisfy the expectations of those who opted for a 60min session.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

UpgradeXX.jpg.9c415aa6e41008613f7cf92b3bd57dd4.jpg

Initially he thought he would just get a 60min massage; but when he remembered how good the butt massage felt previously, he quickly upgrade to a 90min session. As I said before 90mins is 50% more than 60mins; and it allows the pace to be more relaxed and the various strokes to have more repetitions. The butt is another one of our erogenous spots which makes a person feel very aroused when it is stimulated. It is requested by about 20% of my customers; because most other men feel their ego threatened by someone massaging their butt hole. Not all forms of pleasure are naturally enjoyed; some have to be cultivated and an open mind is required. In fact this regular customer also brought along a butt plug and had it inserted throughout the massage. He said he liked the feeling of the "ass feeling full" (his exact words).

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

VikXX.jpg.2968c34542ba8a643d2268eda8e61e79.jpg

This feedback from a student is after his 3rd visit; and I was quite surprised he enjoyed the massage and described my hands as working "magic" on his body. The reason for my surprise is that firstly he is extra large, quite hairy on front and back (Indian guy), and extremely tall. So massaging him was not easy and I wasn't able to give him the full works of my sensual touch. As with most big size customers; I always do my best to do as much for him as I would do for a regular size customer. So far all my big size customers seem pleased with my massage; probably because they felt accepted and were treated with the most loving touch. My advise to other masseurs is to rise up to the challenge of massaging a big guy; they are not demanding and are easily satisfied. Its never nice to be on the receiving end of a rejection especially if it is with regards to body size or race.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

On 5/4/2023 at 10:00 AM, gstringuy26 said:

Wow, your prostate massage was intense and mind blowing!

😇

I am glad you enjoyed the prostate massage; but not everyone get the same erotic high. For some men their g-spot is found in their prostate; while others may find it is their nipple or inner thigh or the penis head etc. However it is worth a try to find out how your body respond when the prostate is stimulated. Please note that prostate massage is done only upon request from customer.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Clarify details

The atmosphere is an important part of massage, the decor of this home-based massage was well thought out. A pleasant and soothing ambiance set the mood and create a feeling of calm and relaxation. Soft lighting, scented candles, and soothing music is experienced once I enter the house.

In terms of the massage itself, Patrick’s massage is more sensual, typically involves more attention to the erogenous zones and a focus on creating a sensual experience for me. But he starts the massage with good pressure to warm my body. 
Good massage overall! 

13 minutes ago, Northlanders said:

The atmosphere is an important part of massage, the decor of this home-based massage was well thought out. A pleasant and soothing ambiance set the mood and create a feeling of calm and relaxation. Soft lighting, scented candles, and soothing music is experienced once I enter the house.

In terms of the massage itself, Patrick’s massage is more sensual, typically involves more attention to the erogenous zones and a focus on creating a sensual experience for me. But he starts the massage with good pressure to warm my body. 
Good massage overall! 

Thanks for the kind feedback which came so quickly after you left my place; and also the opportunity to serve the need of your body. Stay safe and have a blessed weekend.

On 5/7/2023 at 5:47 PM, Simon ripley said:

I had  a couple of sessions over the years! Very prompt in his replies and excellent massage skills. Very soothing and sensual. Great way to unwind and unlock the knots. A very dedicated masseur who provides his best! Try to discover! 

Thanks for this very kind feedback. There is nothing special about my techniques that are more superior than other masseurs here; but just that I do my best for each and every customer regardless of their race, size, age or any other issues. It was my privilege to serve you and I look forward to more opportunities in the near future. Stay safe and God blessed.

AmputeeXX.jpg.700d860b7eecbab80ed90ea0d313bb11.jpg

EczemaXX.jpg.883f21417dd2316d94adc06f8c1ed7b7.jpg

Yesterday I got this latest enquiry from someone who is a right hand amputee; but this is not my first time providing my services to a person with a disadvantage which is not related to age, race or body size. I once had a customer who has a deformed leg. What I learned from these experiences is that everyone wants to be touched in a loving and respectful way by another human being. There is a healing power in the human touch that overcomes any feelings of inadequacies. Few days back another oversized person who also has eczema came to me for a 90min session.

Perhaps it is because I have a physical disability too. Back in 1971 as a student I had an accident in school which resulted in permanent blindness in my right eye. It was not only the loss of vision but the damaged eye became blurry and discolourized. I felt inferior and was often rejected when I went cruising. I was also much teased as one-eyed Jack by friends. Fortunately with the advent of soft contact lenses; I was able to get a coloured lens to wear over my my damaged right eye to make it look normal. Now nobody knows my right eye is blind because it looks normal; and my sense of inferiority is no more.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

As I said many times before that you can masturbate but you cannot arouse yourself; because that's the way the human body is. We are all given sensual spots on our body for us to reach great heights of excitement when it is triggered. Not to enjoy your sensual spots is almost like leaving untouched the $5 million which your parents left you in their will. From my last 5 years of triggering sensual spots for my customers; all of them were amazed how wonderful it felt. Hence I often get requests from returned customers to make it "more" sensual. It not only feels wonderful but it also enhanced confidence in your manhood. Don't deny yourself this awesome discovery of your body sensual spots; come make an appointment with me soon.

More2.jpg.936f5dcad51121e4fe0f9124a70cc7a2.jpg

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Did you know that your sensual spots have an expiry date? As men go past their 50th birthday some have found it hard to get an erection or to sustain the erection. This has to do with a decrease in testoterone as a man aged; gradually you reached an age where even taking viagra will not help you get an erection and you also begin to lose interest in sexual intimacy. Similarly your sensual spots will lose sensitivity to stimulation as you aged until it reaches zero. To me that is so tragic for a man never to experience the triggering of his sensual spots; it is one of the few simple pleasures in life. Make an appointment with me to trigger your sensual spots before its too late.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Last night I had a customer who was back for his 3rd session with me; and he weighs 120kg. How big is that? Well the full size of his butt was three times the size of my head; and his thighs were equally large. His body was flabby and was in two three folds. Massaging him was not easy and certainly I used twice the normal amount of oil. But it is my commitment that everyone deserves to get a good massage; and should not be rejected based on size, age or race. The fact that he came back for a third time with me; must certainly mean that he felt good.

Few nights ago another customer returned for his 2nd session after 3 years; he told me the reason was because he stays in Bukit Batok and that without a car it was inconvenient for him. Nonetheless he was in Katong for an appointment; and so took the opportunity to book an appointment. The fact he still remember me after 3 years assured me that he was satisfied with my service at his first session. I have customers from all the four corners of Singapore; and I am glad that many do not mind the distance.

My style of massage is moderate pressure; long,slow and controlled strokes; and generous use of oil. Good for those seeking to destress, relax and feel great about their manhood.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

LegsXX.jpg.d626d389cd2cdff48e3bf9f7785a8a45.jpg

Sensual massage is about enjoying the sexual energy given to us by God; and it is active within a window period in our lives. Before puberty a young boy cannot feel sexual; similarly for some people the sensitivity to sexual arousement begins to decline when they passed 60. The decline for some can be fast and others it is gradual. Releasing your sexual energy is an effective way to destress and also extending the lifespan of your libido. 

This new NSF customer started his first session with me on a 60min; and after the experience he said he wants to return and try a 90min session. This is a common phenomena among many of my customers. The feeling is good and a booster to your male ego.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

30minsXX.jpg.3a3fca8ced21c67354e6bb103a598441.jpg pr

There is a reason for making an exception to accept this customer's request for a 30min massage focused mainly on the prostate. He came for his first session about 2 weeks ago; since then he has make two unsuccessful attempts to book an appointment. This is because someone had confirmed before he did for the same appointment slot; that is why it is important to confirm a slot once you know of your availability instead of waiting for the last minute. Once again on his fourth attempt to book an appointment someone has already booked the same slot. Knowing that he has become addicted to the prostate massage; I was sympathetic to his request. I have about 10 customers on my regular customer list who are very addicted to prostate massage; but this addiction only affects some customers. Many more are addicted to my sensual massage style; and I know the addiction is hard to break. I myself am also an addict to sensual massage.

I do get an occasional request for a short 30min sensual or prostate massage; and generally I reject it. This is because I believe in offering a wholistic massage experience. The ratio of 75:25 works very well; the 75% of regular massage prepares the body to be more sensitive to the triggering of the sensual spots (25%).

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

On 5/24/2023 at 11:12 PM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

30minsXX.jpg.3a3fca8ced21c67354e6bb103a598441.jpg pr

There is a reason for making an exception to accept this customer's request for a 30min massage focused mainly on the prostate. He came for his first session about 2 weeks ago; since then he has make two unsuccessful attempts to book an appointment. This is because someone had confirmed before he did for the same appointment slot; that is why it is important to confirm a slot once you know of your availability instead of waiting for the last minute. Once again on his fourth attempt to book an appointment someone has already booked the same slot. Knowing that he has become addicted to the prostate massage; I was sympathetic to his request. I have about 10 customers on my regular customer list who are very addicted to prostate massage; but this addiction only affects some customers. Many more are addicted to my sensual massage style; and I know the addiction is hard to break. I myself am also an addict to sensual massage.

I do get an occasional request for a short 30min sensual or prostate massage; and generally I reject it. This is because I believe in offering a wholistic massage experience. The ratio of 75:25 works very well; the 75% of regular massage prepares the body to be more sensitive to the triggering of the sensual spots (25%).

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Hi do you use a glove and what kind of lubricant for the prostate massage? How do you know if you manage to hit the spot?

On 5/26/2023 at 7:38 PM, ter2007 said:

Hi do you use a glove and what kind of lubricant for the prostate massage? How do you know if you manage to hit the spot?

Would appreciate if the masseur can answer the above question. Hygiene is very important so it would be great if you can clarify. 

23 hours ago, Jre1308 said:

Would appreciate if the masseur can answer the above question. Hygiene is very important so it would be great if you can clarify. 

1. I have seen a doctor to ask him to insert his finger up my ass to let me know where the prostate is. The immense enjoyment of some customers assured me that I must have hit the right spot. However the prostate is not the g-spot for every guy; only 2 out of 10 who request for it found it enjoyable.

2. I used KY which is a water-based lubricant.

3. I have a box of latex gloves but used it only if customer request for it.

Hope I have answered your queries.

Another30XX.jpg.bde65b9361ae8567bb8a7f180e3fa5ae.jpg

Every week about 400-500 people view my postings; so I am not surprised another regular customer has made the same query. There is a reason I said yes to him because that was to be his 3rd session in this month of May; but in total it is his 5th session. He is an Employment Pass holder working in Singapore and so find it a little pricey for his pocket. At his second session he said he could only afford $80 and asked me to do a 70min session. Is it good or bad I don't know but he has become the latest addict to my prostate massage.

In a 30min session, the massage is focused mainly on the lower half of the body; and because there is no gradual build up the enjoyment don't feel so complete. Anyway after further thought he booked a 60min session instead. Most people are easily curioused when they read of the experiences of others; but I emphasised again only 2 out of 10 have found prostate massage immensely enjoyable and they make soft moans during the session. Of course the best cure for curiousity is to try it once to find out your own reaction to prostate massage.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

Clarify details

Feeda.jpg.2901e34a9f89b64e14090e40c2f64bd4.jpg

Just to set the record straight; I do not offer a 30min massage package. The requests were accepted under special considerations; and both were already regular customers. Each request will considered on a case to case basis; and definitely not for first timers. As I explained before without a gradual build up; the sensual parts of the massage will not feel so satisfying. Already many who booked the 60min session found it too short; 30mins will fly by in a blink of an eye. Ideally if time and budget allows; a 90 minute session is highly recommended. I am into my 6th year here in BW and have served many hundreds of customers; many of which have become regulars. I am truly grateful for their support and confidence in my service. For those who have not tried my services before; I encouraged you to take a leap of faith with me.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

ExtraXX.jpg.d304afba8b00058e6677dccbf6f57350.jpg

This first time customer has been reading past reviews and so requested for the massage to be extra sensual. There are always people who follow what others have requested for. The arousement was too much for him and he involuntarily ejaculated just about 30 minutes into the massage. Everyone has a different threshold for arousement; and one should quickly learned about one's own body.

Within the last 4 weeks a regular customer who has stopped coming for about 18 months visited me 3 times. He suddenly realized how much he had missed the arousement caused by the sensual massage. I am not exaggerating when I say that my style of sensual massage can be very addictive. Most of my regular customers come once a month; except 3 customers who visit me once a week.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm