Male HQ

Tony Massage (formerly from Golden Landmark) [Closed]

Swimming

Went for a massage by Tony at lunch time.  The place is next to Bugis MRT.  Was welcome by his warm smile.   He is pleasant and polite in greeting me.  He asked about the pressure needed and constantly check back.   Like his long stroke and pressure.  He did not talk much but focus on the massage.  I  enjoyed the session and will definitely go back again

Edited by CalvinNg

15 hours ago, immortal said:

How is the setting of the room? Is it very dim? Or brightly lit? 

I have been to Tony, the light in the room can be dark, although the store is not big, but listening to the beautiful music and enjoying the massage is also very enjoyable.

On 7/25/2018 at 2:00 PM, midkemia said:

How long is the scrub? Because that takes up the time from the massage I assume?

I tried Tony's scrub once. Tony's scrub is a 90-minute massage giving scrub. He will give you a massage for 70 minutes, leaving a 20-minute scrub, so the scrub time is within 90 minutes of massage time. I feel it is ok. , more comfortable, a lot of dead skin can try it, I am also Tony's old customer who likes this little child,

17 hours ago, Qqp said:

I tried Tony's scrub once. Tony's scrub is a 90-minute massage giving scrub. He will give you a massage for 70 minutes, leaving a 20-minute scrub, so the scrub time is within 90 minutes of massage time. I feel it is ok. , more comfortable, a lot of dead skin can try it, I am also Tony's old customer who likes this little child,

Hi where s' e scrub done? Massage bed or shower room?

22 hours ago, male3x said:

Hi where s' e scrub done? Massage bed or shower room?

I still like the place to scrub. Every time I go to the massage, I will ask Tony to leave me a room, because Room 1 is very quiet and no one passes. Tony doesn't let me buy essential oil every time. If I buy more essential oils. Ten dollars, the best is that Tony is open 24 hours, I still prefer, although there is no luxury in the big store but there is a warm shop

19 hours ago, Qqp said:

No one is perfect, but you can try to satisfy everyone, try to perfect yourself, everyone will not be perfect, but he has been working hard

I agree.   Everyone is struggling to make a living. If you like his massage service you can certainly recommend others and go back again.

If you don’t, you can also feedback to him. No need to kick sand into others rice bowl. 

Always be kinder when we can as everyone is fighting their own battles today.  Peace.  

Thank you to all who were kind enough to pm...it is true that this tony advertises on the forum..To me, his massage is considered a clean massage...many thanks for your PMs.

Yesterday afternoon, I went to Tony where I did a body massage for a clock. I didn’t know that Tony would wash my face before going there. I also used steam to make my face hydrate. The price of washing my face is 48 times. It is very cool to wash my face directly. The horny skin is clean and clean. You can try it. It’s really comfortable. The first time you go, you can also get a discount card with the counter.

On 8/19/2018 at 7:38 PM, docfarre said:

Tried Tony's massage last week. It was a good experience. His hands were very warm. Good massage and attitude. Should try. 

You can also try Tony's face wash program. I prefer to wash my face and add his massage.

On 8/18/2018 at 8:07 PM, snowball said:

sound good, tempting to try but unsure how much he charges

His massage is 50 yuan for a clock, 75 yuan for 90 minutes, 48 yuan for face washing, massage for lymphatic detoxification, frosting for 90 minutes, and time for scrubbing during the massage time.

Tried Tony's massage yesterday, it was overall a good experience. The place is a short walk from Bugis MRT station exit B.

Before it begins, he checked if I prefer to shower first, I opted for it as I sweated a bit hence he moved me to a room with an attached bathroom.

Disposable underwear is available but he told me I can choose not to wear also. I was a bit worried as there is a small window at the door which he is not allowed to cover up.

However as the private part was always covered with a towel, and he told me that no one will come to check, so I felt ok after a while.

We communicated in Mandarin, he asked me where to emphasize more and pressure strength and constantly check back.

When he reached the lower body, he actually made some sensual touch, I'm not sure if it has anything to do with telling that I knew about him via BW.

I think I will go back again.

3 hours ago, anovasc said:

Tried Tony's massage yesterday, it was overall a good experience. The place is a short walk from Bugis MRT station exit B.

Before it begins, he checked if I prefer to shower first, I opted for it as I sweated a bit hence he moved me to a room with an attached bathroom.

Disposable underwear is available but he told me I can choose not to wear also. I was a bit worried as there is a small window at the door which he is not allowed to cover up.

However as the private part was always covered with a towel, and he told me that no one will come to check, so I felt ok after a while.

We communicated in Mandarin, he asked me where to emphasize more and pressure strength and constantly check back.

When he reached the lower body, he actually made some sensual touch, I'm not sure if it has anything to do with telling that I knew about him via BW.

I think I will go back again.

obviously he will understand when u mentioned BW

I made an appointment with Tony today. Tony said that she would go home for a while and could not come to Singapore. Thank you for supporting Tony's customers. Tony asked me to give you a message on the Internet and I don't want to let everyone down.

On 8/30/2018 at 1:56 AM, Qqp said:

I made an appointment with Tony today. Tony said that she would go home for a while and could not come to Singapore. Thank you for supporting Tony's customers. Tony asked me to give you a message on the Internet and I don't want to let everyone down.

Yes, I wanted to book an appointment with him today too but last night he told me that he just book an urgent flight back to China due to some family issues and he keep apologizing.

I will wait for him to come back before I make another booking again. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M changed the title to Tony Massage (formally from Golden Landmark) @West
2 minutes ago, mick2014 said:

Where he works now? Can share? 

No 1 Yuan Ching Rd #02-03 S618640 Jurong Superbowl, This is Tony's new address, which can be used for bathing, sauna, massage, buffet, massage for one clock, other items without time limit, all private. Room, now they are doing promotions at the door

• G_M changed the title to Tony Massage (formally from Golden Landmark) @Jurong
22 hours ago, Qqp said:

No 1 Yuan Ching Rd #02-03 S618640 Jurong Superbowl, This is Tony's new address, which can be used for bathing, sauna, massage, buffet, massage for one clock, other items without time limit, all private. Room, now they are doing promotions at the door

massage for 1 clock? what is that?

20 minutes ago, Leon said:

按摩一个钟,meaning 1 hour of massage, I guess brother Qqp used a lot of translated English from Chinese. :)

kekekeke , but his written English is definitely at high literacy rate! He has been writing for Tony, I think

he could hve written一炷香的时间

• HendryTan changed the title to Tony Massage (formerly from Golden Landmark) @Jurong
On 9/27/2018 at 12:59 PM, Qqp said:

I wanted to book for massage today but I was told that they do not allow to book for massage and you have to pay more on using their facilities which I do not want.

I cancel my appointment if I need to pay $89 for 1 hour massage + using their facilities as I can pay lesser and get a longer massage elsewhere, that is my preference.

On 9/27/2018 at 12:59 PM, Qqp said:

Seems like those integrated spa facility. How do you request for Tony once you're inside?

he's returned to China, and won't be returning anytime soon. if he does, i'll ask the moderators to open up this thread again.

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

• G_M changed the title to Tony Massage (formerly from Golden Landmark) [Closed]
  • G_M locked this topic