Male HQ

Tony Massage (formerly from Golden Landmark) [Closed]

Swimming

Posting for a Massuer who cannot speak English. 

Hi,

I am Tony, 24 yrs old, 174cm, 72kg. 

I am a masseur at Golden Landmark. 

Please contact me for appointment. 83152185. (SMS, WhatsApp  or call)

Sorry I only speak Chinese but understand a little English. 

Rates per hour $50 for body massage and $38 for foot massage. 

我的名字叫Tony,  年龄24岁,身高174,  体重72kg,
本人男足疗按摩技师,在劳明达做工,本人精通按摩技术,会修脚,刮痧,拔罐,足底按摩,身体按摩,精油按摩, 希望各位老板在百忙之中可以来我这里放松心情,

本人私人电话,83152185. 

收费一个钟是50,脚底是一个钟38

UPDATE 1 Mar 2018

There is a new promotion. 

For every $50 spent, customers can now get a $5 voucher to be used in the next visit. 

Remember to ask for the voucher at the counter when making payment. 

Promotion while stocks (of the vouchers) last. 

C65B2836-5F97-4F58-9C6F-5ADD8818E0A7.thumb.jpeg.dd48393b831428d057b712d1d4c3c68b.jpeg

Edited by Swimming
Add WhatsApp

Thanks for the recommendation.

Just had a massage with Tony. This boyish looking 24yr old has really good strength. And with 7years of experience behind him, delivers a very solid TCM styled session.

Managed to ease the knots and my shoulder and back.

Proper 24hrs unisex parlour with a small, clean attached bathroom for a quick shower.

Be sure to message him (in Mandarin) before you head over to avoid disappointment.

On 22/01/2018 at 8:01 PM, Happypup said:

Thanks for the recommendation.

Just had a massage with Tony. This boyish looking 24yr old has really good strength. And with 7years of experience behind him, delivers a very solid TCM styled session.

Managed to ease the knots and my shoulder and back.

Proper 24hrs unisex parlour with a small, clean attached bathroom for a quick shower.

Be sure to message him (in Mandarin) before you head over to avoid disappointment.

I am Glad you enjoy your massage 

I will let him know. 

19 minutes ago, inbody123 said:

My office is located at Gateway but I never know Golden Landmark ( Village Hotel) HAS a 24hrs UNISEX place.

If I am a banana ( cant type in Mandarin) how can I make a booking ?

Just call directly perhaps? Lolx! 

1 hour ago, inbody123 said:

My office is located at Gateway but I never know Golden Landmark ( Village Hotel) HAS a 24hrs UNISEX place.

If I am a banana ( cant type in Mandarin) how can I make a booking ?

Yes. Call him. He speaks some broken English or u can speak some broken Mandarin. 

Or WhatsApp the time and date. 

It is one of those so-called unisex 24h spas found sprouting up lately in the heartlands. Manned principally by chinagirls, they have the odd masseur who does the foot massage and occasional body massage when requested. The one at Golden Landmark faces the main road (North Bridge Road?), so dun look for it inside the shopping centre and it goes by BK Massage or some such thing. Tony looks rather familiar, probably from some Chinatown foot massage shop, unusually bespectacled for a chinaboy, tall and lanky.

Edited by msgjunkie

4 hours ago, msgjunkie said:

It is one of those so-called unisex 24h spas found sprouting up lately in the heartlands. Manned principally by chinagirls, they have the odd masseur who does the foot massage and occasional body massage when requested. The one at Golden Landmark faces the main road (North Bridge Road?), so dun look for it inside the shopping centre and it goes by BK Body Spa or some such thing. Tony looks rather familiar, probably from some Chinatown foot massage shop, unusually bespectacled for a chinaboy, tall and lanky.

Tony just arrived Singapore 2 months ago.   Have you tried his massage yet?

Edited by Swimming

16 hours ago, Swimming said:

Yes. Call him. He speaks some broken English or u can speak some broken Mandarin. 

Or WhatsApp the time and date. 

use translate function in wechat

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

On 26/01/2018 at 1:24 PM, Kohleekoh said:

That day I went to try Tony his body massage ordinary massage foot soso, but a little do not like the Chinese woman there, speak loudly, do not like, like to go cheap, but also to give tips because friends do not give him dislike^^:redface:

I will let Tony knows about your feedbacks. 

Thank you. 

11 hours ago, paikia said:

Tried Tony. Good hard massage. He released my aching neck n shoulders. Can b oil or finger pressed or both combined. Unfortunately I took only 1 hour. Should have taken 1.5 hrs them the massage won't seem rushed. He's friendly and accommodating. Worth the money. 

Different opinions¥¥

On 29/01/2018 at 9:06 AM, mick2014 said:

need wear disposable underwear? 

Usually disposable underwear is provided but some customers can choose not to wear and use a towel to cover. It’s up to you. 

Edited by Swimming

On 01/02/2018 at 9:34 AM, mick2014 said:

Thanks for the reply.  Tried his svs,  indeed very gd massage.  Like the head generated by the heavy rub at the back,  very shiok. However as the room I'm using does not have a shower,  I just clean up towel. Will go again. 

Glad you enjoy the massage. 

You can request for a room with shower next time.  No extra cost. 

tried this young lad's massage last week. didn't have time to write a review, but i might say, he's serious about his work, gets worked to death, and still gave a great hour of relief for me =)

though mine's harder than his, but i reckon it's due to different styles and emphasis. i do agree that the heat generated towards the end by the back rub is good ^__^ 

do give it a try!

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

43 minutes ago, fourth said:

tried this young lad's massage last week. didn't have time to write a review, but i might say, he's serious about his work, gets worked to death, and still gave a great hour of relief for me =)

though mine's harder than his, but i reckon it's due to different styles and emphasis. i do agree that the heat generated towards the end by the back rub is good ^__^ 

do give it a try!

:blink: Wah! si mi power can generate heat one? :P

6 hours ago, fourth said:

do give it a try!

Thanks. I will let him know your compliments.   

Yes, he works hard and gives a good massage. Value for money and not one of those who just go through the motion.   I Guess those who really want a good massage will enjoy his massage. 

Edited by Swimming

On 29/01/2018 at 10:58 AM, paikia said:

Tried Tony. Good hard massage. He released my aching neck n shoulders. Can b oil or finger pressed or both combined. Unfortunately I took only 1 hour. Should have taken 1.5 hrs them the massage won't seem rushed. He's friendly and accommodating. Worth the money. 

Thank you for your feedback.

I think Tony’s massage is good and reliable. I will let him know your compliments. 

I Guess you will go back again?

Edited by Swimming

Try Tony massage today. 

I felt that his massage skill is average and most important is that he can do what the customers need . I was assigned to a room which got shower room attached .

When i left the shop, I saw there is a promotion going , 45 min body massage cost $38 .(from 9am till 9pm only)

But i booked 1 hr that cost $50. Heard from tony ,  1.5 massage can included body scrub too. Do text him before you book him to find out his service.

Overall, i think i will be back again. 

Edited by Wonchongli
Wrong spelling

6 hours ago, Dan25 said:

All these suspect member reviews with only a single post in one thread.

Yep and sadly all not true (the post that you liked).

Perhaps he is trying to pull a fast one, like what WwNn said. 

Edited by Swimming

Please stick to the topic. It is clearly stated in the thread title.

There are ppl who actually read/follow here just for Tony/ BK’s review. If anyone has reviews of other joints, please start a separate thread accordingly.

Let’s keep the forum organised.

Thank you.

Since Tony is working for BK Massage and not self-employed, the use of his personal phone number here is most unwise. Most massage establishments strictly forbid their masseurs to give out their private phone numbers to customers, an offence punishable by immediate dismissal. When Tony starts getting more customers at the expense of his female colleagues, you can bet your sweet life they will squeal on him to the boss. So watch out!  In helping him, we might just end up getting him sacked!

Edited by msgjunkie

1 hour ago, msgjunkie said:

Since Tony is working for BK Massage and not self-employed, the use of his personal phone number here is most unwise. Most massage establishments strictly forbid their masseurs to give out their private phone numbers to customers, an offence punishable by immediate dismissal. When Tony starts getting more customers at the expense of his female colleagues, you can bet your sweet life they will squeal on him to the boss. So watch out!  In helping him, we might just end up getting him sacked!

Yes. We dont wish to loose a person who can do a massage that can cater to our needs.

On 09/02/2018 at 12:05 AM, Wonchongli said:

Try Tony massage today. 

I felt that his massage skill is average and most important is that he can do what the customers need . I was assigned to a room which got shower room attached .

When i left the shop, I saw there is a promotion going , 45 min body massage cost $38 .(from 9am till 9pm only)

But i booked 1 hr that cost $50. Heard from tony ,  1.5 massage can included body scrub too. Do text him before you book him to find out his service.

Overall, i think i will be back again. 

Thanks. So far the feedback on Tony’s massage is good to very good

The “promotion body massage” is S$38.00 from 9pm to the next morning 9am. The usual is $50 per hour, which is about the same, unless some want to pay less. 

For those who really enjoy a good massage without rushing, the 90 mins include the back rub which is quite relaxing. 

On 13/02/2018 at 3:05 PM, Des52g said:

Try Tony massage recently  

I likes  he is giving a hard n strong massaging.His skills is good.

Most important he can achieved what u needed n required :)

Do remember SMS for appointment before going there,to avoid disappointment.

Overall,I am happy with smiling face leaving the shop

Will definitely go back again soon 

Glad you enjoyed the massage, I will let him know. 

Tony is available during this CNY holidays. Do send him a WhatsApp for appointment.  No increase in price. 

Edited by Swimming

On 19/02/2018 at 8:53 PM, leon76 said:

Went to book an appointment with BK spa for Tony yesterday at 6:30pm. I asked the reception for room with shower so that I can clean off the oil. Massage waa solid and firm. Will visit him again

For every $50 spent, customers can now get a $5 voucher to be used in the next visit. 

On 2/21/2018 at 8:07 AM, cancer75 said:

Hi Tony how to contact and book u for the massage? Would like to book a 1 hour body and 1 hour foot this sat evening 

Thanks. Your appointment is confirmed. 

Edited by Swimming

On 21/02/2018 at 4:51 PM, Curiousjock said:

Polite, soft spoken, firm but not too hard massage. Ask for shower room if u need to take a shower. Will go back again.

Thanks. 

On 03/03/2018 at 9:10 AM, mick2014 said:

Yesterday engaged Tony again,  my 2nd visit.  As usual massage was gd as expected.  Told him lower back need attention,  he spent quite a fair bit of time massaging and kneading my butt. Shiok. 

Hope you got your $5 discount voucher to be used in your next visit. 

Did u get a massage room with attached  bathroom this time?

Edited by Swimming

59 minutes ago, mick2014 said:

Tks for informing.  Did have a rm W shower.  forgotten  to get the voucher fm him :(

Hello, all rooms have a shower,  just that it is cleverly hidden so that one isn't aware of its presence. All these exchanges about the shower are so pretentious and fake!

On 06/03/2018 at 1:10 PM, mick2014 said:

It's true there's 1 room wo shower at the far rt which I was given the 1st time I was there.  Ended I just wiped w tower aft the massage. 

Yes. There are rooms without shower. So make sure you don’t get that room if you need a shower. 

Edited by Swimming

On 3/8/2018 at 1:35 PM, Swimming said:

Yes. There are rooms without shower. So make sure you don’t get that room if you need a shower. 

Juz tell Tony to ask the customer if he needs to shower, that way we dun have to keep talking about it here. It is counter-productive to use it as an excuse to push his thread to the fore because it sounds so fake.

• G_M changed the title to Tony Massage (formerly from Golden Landmark) [Closed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic