Male HQ

Tony Massage (formerly from Golden Landmark) [Closed]

Swimming

On ‎30‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:45 PM, Swimming said:

Usually disposable underwear is provided but some customers can choose not to wear and use a towel to cover. It’s up to you. 

i dun think he allow not to wear disposable

Tony from BK Massage does a good and hard massage! Bear in mind that this place is open 24/7...cool right? BK is also easy to locate as its shop unit is facing North Bridge Rd directly opp Bali Lane. Have yet to try his foot reflexology as he did claim that he does a mean one. Guess will try him out for foot as well soon ( got discount voucher $5)!

Tony is generally skillful. But, i feel like the place is too tiny and squeezy, feelng claustrophobic. starting from the entrance, which is a narrow downward staircase to a semi-basement level, which opens up to a small recept area, where one is 30cm away from the receptionist lady... Then walk 2 steps, will reach the room, which is basically a normal massage bed with 40cm of walking space around. And door has a window too, somehow feeling rather vunerable...

On 3/23/2018 at 4:35 PM, CharmingBoy said:

And door has a window too, somehow feeling rather vunerable...

By law, rooms in a licensed massage parlour cannot have a lock and there must be a viewing window. Customers are not allowed to be naked, let alone the masseurs. Often these regulations are circumvented - door stoppers are wedged to preventing opening, towels are used to block viewing, masseurs strip to please customers, customers are allowed to go naked - with nary a word of gratitude from the customers. They are actually a BIG DEAL because such gross violations are severely penalised but do customers even care?

• G_M changed the title to Tony of BK Massage @Golden Landmark

Tried Tony. gentle guy, soft spoken however with good arm strength.

Skill is good. Constantly he will check with you if the strength is ok. Managed to loosen the tight muscles on my neck and shoulders.

Ambience is ok. There are toilet in the rooms. The room I had has a shared toilet with the next room. Remember to lock the other toilet door b4 you shower. Will go back again.

On 27/03/2018 at 4:35 PM, crayon shin said:

Skill is good. Constantly he will check with you if the strength is ok. Managed to loosen the tight muscles on my neck and shoulders.

Ambience is ok. There are toilet in the rooms. The room I had has a shared toilet with the next room. Remember to lock the other toilet door b4 you shower. Will go back again.

Thanks. I will let him know your good feedback. Glad your enjoyed.

Did you get the $5 voucher for your next visit?

Edited by Swimming

On 3/27/2018 at 5:35 PM, crayon shin said:

There are toilet in the rooms. The room I had has a shared toilet with the next room. Remember to lock the other toilet door b4 you shower. Will go back again.

It is ludicrous that, on one hand, you have people extolling Tony to the skies and on the hand, you have the same people saying you have to request for a shower room, lock the other door properly otherwise the customer in the other room will chance upon you showering and beg for a discount coupon. Surely, any one less remiss in customer care would have taken care of such nitty-gritty points of service automatically, without prompt!

Went to meet Tony a few days ago. He was pretty good at the massage, but he kept looking at the clock, especially in the last 15 minutes.

I found it unprofessional and, towards the end asked if I wanted a head massage, I said no and he simply touched (no pressure) both my arms as though he just wanted to get over and done with.

Other than that, the guy was sweating and fidgeting with his spectacles and adjusting his shirt. I feel bad!

Edited by cookies74

2 hours ago, cookies74 said:

Went to meet Tony a few days ago. He was pretty good at the massage, but he kept looking at the clock, especially in the last 15 minutes.

I found it unprofessional and, towards the end asked if I wanted a head massage, I said no and he simply touched (no pressure) both my arms as though he just wanted to get over and done with.

Other than that, the guy was sweating and fidgeting with his spectacles and adjusting his shirt. I feel bad!

oooh sounds not positive?

first time seeing a masseur w specs -have not seen one
u mean there is no aircon? or you are too large a build for him?

I hope this is not at the end of the day?

11 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

oooh sounds not positive?

first time seeing a masseur w specs -have not seen one
u mean there is no aircon? or you are too large a build for him?

I hope this is not at the end of the day?

Not fully positive and much room for improvement. There’s aircon in the room but it’s just not strong... and I’m definitely not big built. 

It was clear Tony put in effort and I thanked him. Could have been a long day of work too, met him at 9pm...

Edited by cookies74

On 3/27/2018 at 5:35 PM, crayon shin said:

Agree with Crayon Shin.

Soft spoken guy and courteous. Good strength.

Ambience is not bad. The room i used also had a shared toilet and the aircon was shared also - which means that the two rooms can hear noises from each other.

Aircon was actually a little on the cold side when i was there.

Will go back to Tony again.

Had tried Tony's massage. At the beginning, he asked and checked which area needs more attention, and whether was the strength alright.

Opted for an 1 hour session but he doesn't rush through the massage. Overall, firm stroke & adequate strength used. Value for money too.

Will definitely visit again.

1 hour ago, swimboi said:

Tried him the other night when I ended early near the area. Booking was quite easy, he did speak a bit of English so can do via whatsapp. His massage had good hard pressure, more of the soothing type than a hard massage. It ended well, good price, will definitely consider coming again. 

How well it ended?

3 hours ago, cookies74 said:

He scolded me for letting the counter know that him and I were in contact :o

When cautioned to tell customers to book with shop separately first and not to indicate they have his personal number, he bragged that his boss didnt mind. So now the boss minds? For many shops, it is a SACKABLE offence but he dismissed it as inconsequential. So now the boss begins to smell a rat?

went to BK today. Tony is excellent and have great customer service. He is very details and very apologetic as the reception has assign a wrong room to me. He is very serious about his massage and he ensure that his customer are well taken care of. I will stick on with tony for sure. Thanks Tony

Edited by ian74
typo error

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M changed the title to Tony of 24/7 BK Massage @Golden Landmark
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2018 at 10:19 PM, msgjunkie said:

When cautioned to tell customers to book with shop separately first and not to indicate they have his personal number, he bragged that his boss didnt mind. So now the boss minds? For many shops, it is a SACKABLE offence but he dismissed it as inconsequential. So now the boss begins to smell a rat?

I think don’t use ur personal view to categorize him in this way. Is not fair to him. 

Basically only you and cutejunk discussing and sabo him. Mostly of us felt that he did something suit to our need. Of cos not hanky panky. 

On 5/5/2018 at 8:39 AM, -Ignored- said:

Now i fully understand why he asked some qns like where do i live and which spa do i frequent?

Sadly, i m not one who likes small chat during a massage

- not uniform strength exerted during session

- he also spent too much time on pressing my head /scalp

- the lady staff 's teleconversation is audible  enugh that i could hear her every words clearly

I m afraid i wont score him well, it is a small shop (hence not soundproof( though comes with bathroom

During my massage time, he not really talk to me. Only beginning of massage like he asked for where we need the most concern at so he can use more strength on that part. 

i went to tony for a 2nd time what can i say. he is always very attentive and serious in his craft. The reception lady the malaysian girl is very polite and not loud like some comment here. Tony is serious in his service. The shower is cold though. maybe they forgot to switch on the heater. overall tony is worth the visit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went during lunch yesterday with an appt made on Mon, requesting to focus on my tired thighs and legs with a 90min massage.

The environment of the room is slightly crammed and can hear the other patrons outside, but the music played was relaxing so you just have to focus on relaxing yourself. Tony expended alot of effort for my session even though im pretty small sized as my muscles were tight from all the running. He had the strength and skill, and most importantly, a pair of warm hands, to knead the soreness out. Thus far I have yet to encounter anyone who listened to my request to focus on my legs and I really thank him for that.

Tony was chatty too and told me about his school of thought on massage and why he rarely uses his elbow - the heat from his palms is much more helpful in the healing than the cold but stronger elbow. I replied it has to be balanced out and depends on the strength required. His fingers are really good too!

I wish I had time to book a longer session but maybe next time. SG massage isnt very affordable, you know.

Tried Tony's massage yesterday night for an hour. Wanted to see if his skill is up to par as mentioned in here. The shop was small and the room wasn't large but enough to move around. Tony was friendly but not too chatty. Started the massage after my shower. Strength was good and not too strong as it will become painful instead of soothing. told him to concentrate on my shoulder and lower back due to sitting in office for too long, which he did. Time passed very fast and the hour is up. I felt better after the massage. Although he is not the best but for his age, he definitely is up to par with the more experience massuers here. His previous job in China is also a massage therapist. I would definitely go back again and this time, I will try 90 mins massage. Well done...Tony.

I recently went to try Tony's massage.

Location: easy to find along the main road. You immediate arrive at the counter after the entrance. 

Price: 60/90/120 mins - $50/75/100. No savings for longer time, just incremental of $25 for half an hour. 

Space: the room has a glass panel so it is possible for someone to look inside. I got an attached bathroom which is shared with the next room (there's a lockable door to the other room). 

Massage: I opted for oil massage so Tony started with dry warm up massage then applied oil. He checked periodically if what he was doing was ok. It is true he speaks very basic English so don't try beyond simple words. The massage was soothing and I did not feel any elbows used which is what I like as that can be painful. I was covered by a towel except for the area he was working on. And yes, can be naked. 

12 hours ago, cookies74 said:

Not for me. He insisted I wear the black disposable underwear 

Did you ask not to wear ? Not sure why the difference as it was my first time there. I've been to a few straight massage shops and they are ok for me not wearing the disposable underwear.

2 minutes ago, midkemia said:

Did you ask not to wear ? Not sure why the difference as it was my first time there. I've been to a few straight massage shops and they are ok for me not wearing the disposable underwear.

Yes I asked but he said no.. must wear

Just had a session by Tony yesterday. At such a late notice, Tony was very accommodating and attentive to the needs of his client. He enquired the need for shower facility and paid attention to the room temperature. Throughout the massage, he constantly checks for pressure and adjusts according to my needs. Overall, a holistic experience for me... Keep it up Tony...

Last week, I went to tony for a massage late at night. He was very accomodating and managed to book a 1 hr session.  

His skills are very impressive and he is very attentive ensuring that it is not too hard and every was beyond great.

I had a nice bath after the massage and look forward to my next session with tony again! 

With all the squabble going on about Tony's massage skill, I decided to go and try it myself.

I can only say the place is professionally run, the massage skill for Tony massage is 3.5 out of 5.

Is Tony's massage bad? NO. He does a pretty decent massage, just not as good as my regular masseur, or maybe I am prejudice since I already have a masseur and I am used to the his massage style.

• G_M changed the title to Tony Massage (formerly from Golden Landmark) [Closed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic