Male HQ

Suspect being jinxed

Guest jinx

I feel like I have been jinxed. Feel like everything should be alright but there is always this little things that suddenly happens and spoilt the things. Suddenly I will become somebody else or behave strangely and spoilt the things. as though being jinxed. Anyone know how to get rid of this curse?

There can be any number of reasons why that sort of thing keeps happening to you. 

Usually, if you suspect that you are being hexed or jinxed, it is usually a sign that you might be.

I myself was like that for many years. I remember once telling a friend that I believe myself to either be cursed or jinxed - everytime something good is about to happen to me, something bad will happen to cancel it.

For example, someone gives me an ang pow. A few days later, I will fall very sick and then the ang pow money will be used up for the doctor's fee.

I didn't know what to do for many years. It was only recently that I discovered some things that really helped me. So I took more pro-active steps to make things better. And it worked. My luck got better. And not only for me - other people have also been helped, from the testimonies that I read.

I will share some of it here, and I hope it helps you too (and anyone reading this).

Firstly, put one of these in your bedroom:

5 Element Piyao

SL11914-3piyao.JPG

More information here:

http://www.fengshuibestbuy.com/SL11914-piyao.html

If you have your own office, or a cubicle at work, you can put one on your office table also. (But if you have a lot of kaypoh colleagues who like to touch your office table, then it might be better not to put one on your office table for the time being.)

Then on your body, carry these three items:

i) Amulet of Treasure Piyao

18-AF-03-3piyao.JPG

More info here:

http://www.fengshuibestbuy.com/18-AF-03-piyao.html

ii) Lucky Star Medallion

18-AM-12-3amulet.JPG

More info:

http://www.fengshuibestbuy.com/18-AM-12-amulet.html

iii) Lady of Nine Heavens Amulet

17-PC-07-3amulet.JPG

More Info:

http://www.fengshuibestbuy.com/17-PC-07-amulet.html

They are shipped from Malaysia, and they are very good quality items. They are not very heavy, and they don't cost a lot. But I have found them to be very powerful, especially if you have been struggling with bad luck for a long time.

For the three items, you can keep them in your pants or jeans pocket when you are outdoors, and on your bed when you are at home. (They might cause your shirt to sag a bit if you put them in your shirt pocket. Also, the risk of them falling out of your shirt pocket is greater, especially in the toilet!)

For me, things are a lot smoother now. My luck really got better  :D  Others have had the same experienced too. 

Good luck!!

One more suggestion I would like to make, if you think that your bad luck is caused by a negative spirit that is attached to you. (Yes, evil spirits can bring bad luck, sickness, etc.)

Go to a reliable jade store and get something like this to wear:

P129-300x300.jpg

Be sure that the jade is grade A jade, which means that it is unbleached and undyed. Some stores will give you a certificate with the item to prove that it is grade A jade.

If you prefer other types of jade pendants, it is fine also, as long as your jade is grade A.

People who study metaphysics say that jade radiates a pure and holy aura which repels evil spirits, bad luck and sickness, while drawing good luck, wisdom, health and wealth luck to the wearer. 

39 minutes ago, CKW said:

One more suggestion I would like to make, if you think that your bad luck is caused by a negative spirit that is attached to you. (Yes, evil spirits can bring bad luck, sickness, etc.)

P129-300x300.jpg

Be sure that the jade is grade A jade, which means that it is unbleached and undyed. Some stores will give you a certificate with the item to prove that it is grade A jade.

If you prefer other types of jade pendants, it is fine also, as long as your jade is grade A.

People who study metaphysics say that jade radiates a pure and holy aura which repels evil spirits, bad luck and sickness, while drawing good luck, wisdom, health and wealth luck to the wearer. 

How much and where do u get it from? I do experienced that too. Every time good happen, bad will follow to cancel it..... Some people say is because i think too much tats why it happen but i do think is still safer to protect.. more protection doesn't harm right?

On 23/01/2018 at 11:12 PM, helllo87 said:

How much and where do u get it from? I do experienced that too. Every time good happen, bad will follow to cancel it..... Some people say is because i think too much tats why it happen but i do think is still safer to protect.. more protection doesn't harm right?

Hi, sorry to hear that you also experience it. I believe if the person says that it is true, it mostly is, because you know yourself better. It's definitely not a result of merely "thinking too much".

For me, it happened too many times to be a result of just mere coincidence.

You are right that there is no harm in getting more protection. Even if your luck is already good, jade will make your luck even better!

Also, jade is very useful for keeping you free of disturbances when you are overseas and happen to stay in a haunted hotel room  :D

P129-300x300.jpg

Anyway, for this jade coin above, it is from this site:

http://www.noblejades.com/p/natural-green-jadeite-pendant-p128

They are a China online store. I ever ordered from them once. Quite reliable so it should be safe. It's a grade A jade piece but if you want it, you might need to act fast as I think it's their last one  :D

Alternatively, you can try Feng Shui World:

http://www.fengshuiworld.sg/our-outlets/

They have 2 stores at People's Park Centre (L1 and L2), and one store at People's Park Complex (L1). 

Each store has a table where they put their jade pieces in small black boxes. Their jade pieces are all less than $200 (some are less than $100), and all are grade A jade. 

Of course, being natural stones, some jade pieces are nicer than others in terms of colour and vibrancy, so take your time to choose a piece that you like. I have ever bought some from them before which are very nice and which cost less than $200.

They used to have the jade coin like the one in the picture above, but a smaller version. I don't know if they still have it or it is sold out now. But every now and then, they will have new stock coming in.

Lastly, if you have time, do watch this short (and cute!) and informative video below. The girl in the video was also having a lot of bad luck. When she started wearing jade, her luck improved a lot.

All the best!

Edited by CKW

13 hours ago, helllo87 said:

Also, do consider the amulets I mentioned in the earlier post. They will go a long way in helping you to remove any bad luck and will help you in terms of your career, health and finances.

Just to add that I don't work for any of the companies mentioned above so I don't get paid by them for recommending them  :D  Just want to share what I have found that have helped me.

I am also one of those who had "bad luck" for many years.

For me, I think it had a lot to do with my father. When we were small, my father was quite a verbally-abusive person, and whenever he was in a foul mood, he would have a temper tantrum at home and curse us.

Although he may not have meant what he was saying then, I realised that over the years, some of his cursings have come true in the lives of my sibling and I, with rather serious consequences.

But anyway, all that is over. I have forgiven him and with the help of the above-mentioned steps, things have improved a lot for me.

And I know it will for you too!  

Edited by CKW

20 minutes ago, helllo87 said:

Tks. NO offence then 1st one u mentioned is from china? How do you know is authentic? 

I know what you mean  :D

Actually, most of the jade sold in S'pore are carved in China, although the original stone is mined from Myanmar.

The jade from that online store comes with a certificate. Mostly, they can be trusted. If you are still doubtful, you can bring it to the Nanyang gemologist at Far East Plaza to certify.

http://www.ngi.com.sg

For me, so far all the jade I bought which had a China certificate, or if the seller insisted that it was genuinely grade A jade, have been tested to be genuine grade A jade. 

35 minutes ago, helllo87 said:

and for the above amulets did u get from the link that u tag along?

Amulets need to open light?

Yes, I got them from their online store, which I have linked to in the posts.

For the Lucky Star Medallion and Lady of Nine Heavens amulet, they have some type of Taoist blessing/incantation inscribed on the back. (They explained it in the link.) So I guess in that sense, they are blessed.

The Piyao does not have, however.

So far, the store website didn't insist that after buying their products, you still need to have them blessed.

So I guess they should be okay. No need any additional blessing. 

Edited by CKW

No one can jinx another person. There's only Karma at work.

Also there's no such thing as open light. No human being can command spiritual beings. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

20 hours ago, CKW said:

P129-300x300.jpg

the jade, is it has to be in this shape or design? can it be in other design?

19 minutes ago, mantin30 said:

the jade, is it has to be in this shape or design? can it be in other design?

Can be other design. 

If you are serious about getting a jade pendant, go with the one that you are drawn to. There is no right or wrong  :D

It can be a mystic knot:

SL11516-4mysticknot.JPG

Or a dragon:

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=49500426

Some girls may prefer a jade heart:

catphoto.jpg

1 hour ago, CKW said:

Can be other design. 

If you are serious about getting a jade pendant, go with the one that you are drawn to. There is no right or wrong  :D

It can be a mystic knot:

SL11516-4mysticknot.JPG

Or a dragon:

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=49500426

Some girls may prefer a jade heart:

catphoto.jpg

coin shaped or dragon is nice. I have a laughing Buddha at home. but not wearing cause the small round metal that is meant to attached to a necklace drop already. not sure whether  it is real or not cause have it since young already.

8 hours ago, CKW said:

Also, do consider the amulets I mentioned in the earlier post. They will go a long way in helping you to remove any bad luck and will help you in terms of your career, health and finances.

Just to add that I don't work for any of the companies mentioned above so I don't get paid by them for recommending them  :D  Just want to share what I have found that have helped me.

I am also one of those who had "bad luck" for many years.

For me, I think it had a lot to do with my father. When we were small, my father was quite a verbally-abusive person, and whenever he was in a foul mood, he would have a temper tantrum at home and curse us.

Although he may not have meant what he was saying then, I realised that over the years, some of his cursings have come true in the lives of my sibling and I, with rather serious consequences.

But anyway, all that is over. I have forgiven him and with the help of the above-mentioned steps, things have improved a lot for me.

And I know it will for you too!  

the price for each amulet is not cheap. somemore in USD

do you think it will work if I just print their image from online and carry with me?

Edited by mantin30

Beware... these sellers sell those amulets to steal luck from you. I met one seller who posted and he said he was unlucky but now he sell amulets to innocent people to steal their luck. There is only a fixed amount of luck so evil people is planning to transfer your luck to him. Once you buy, you may get cancer but that person who sell you win 4D.

3 hours ago, boyfren said:

Beware... these sellers sell those amulets to steal luck from you. I met one seller who posted and he said he was unlucky but now he sell amulets to innocent people to steal their luck. There is only a fixed amount of luck so evil people is planning to transfer your luck to him. Once you buy, you may get cancer but that person who sell you win 4D.

No, lah. Don't worry - it's not like that. 

God's blessings/the universe are/is very, very abundant. There's no such thing as a limited supply of luck in the world.

If the sun shines on you, and shines on your neighbour at the same time, you won't be afraid that you will have less sunlight just because your neighbour is enjoying the sun at the same time as you  :D

The blessings/luck work the same way. A real amulet does not need to take someone else's luck to give to you, or vice versa.

I don't discount the fact that thoughout history, there have been people who make amulets to harm others. 

Therefore, always get your amulets from a trusted and reliable source, not from a dubious source. The one I linked to has a lot of good testimonies from people all over the world.

http://www.fengshuibestbuy.com/customertestimonial.html

As a rule, try not to buy amulets from individuals. Always make sure you buy them from a reputable store, whether it's a physical store or online. And make sure that your amulet has a good and sound history and/or religious reputation behind it, like the Piyao, the Chilin, etc. Avoid buying any amulet that looks strange, makes you feel uneasy, or with a dubious or with no known historical/religious background.

Lastly, remember that one bad amulet seller doesn't mean that all amulets are bad, just as one dishonest car salesman doesn't mean that all cars are lousy  :D

Edited by CKW

On 1/23/2018 at 9:28 PM, Guest jinx said:

I feel like I have been jinxed. Feel like everything should be alright but there is always this little things that suddenly happens and spoilt the things. Suddenly I will become somebody else or behave strangely and spoilt the things. as though being jinxed. Anyone know how to get rid of this curse?

1. 每日行一善。可能是自己的福份不够,所以未是时候让你如你所愿。应该多做善行,例如:布施。 

2. 应该把自己的心念念头转化,逆境来的时候,把它看成给自己的考验。不是完全被下了“诅咒”。

3. 举头三尺有神明,何况自己的周围有无形的业障 (如冤亲债主),都是与自己有累世的冤结。可用祷告/诵经迴向化解无形业障 ,往自己内心忏悔过去现在所种下的恶因。因果循环,自然现象也。再者,佛陀是说多世缘的。

4. 一天里面应该自己尝试10-20分钟的坐定,沉淀心理里面的杂念。乱了心的心理,怎能做好事情呢?往自己的内心看,一定会有[答案]。 

5 hours ago, oldies-lover said:

But even you buy from tbe shop or internet. They are not being blessed so does it really work??

For this store, http://www.fengshuibestbuy.com

the amulets are consecrated. It's mentioned on the product description.

A lot also depends on the goodwill and intention of the seller and buyer.

Of course, if you don't believe or have doubts, then you should not buy it. These things must be bought willingly, and with a good heart.

The store's website also mentioned that you should only buy their items if you sincerely believe they will help you.

You must not buy amulets or other feng shui items with a bad intention or with a doubtful heart, or buy because you are forced or pressured to.

I believe only a genuine feng shui store will dare to say that  :D

For me, I share what has helped me with those who need help with their luck. There are those who don't believe, or think that they are okay and don't need such items.

That's fine. To each his own.  :D

20 hours ago, mantin30 said:

the price for each amulet is not cheap. somemore in USD

do you think it will work if I just print their image from online and carry with me?

Maybe what you can do is to buy one item every month, instead of all at once.

For me, I believe it is money well spent because it is a sort of investment in yourself.

And when you find your life becoming very peaceful and smooth, you'll know that it was worth every dollar you paid  :D

1 minute ago, CKW said:

Maybe what you can do is to buy one item every month, instead of all at once.

For me, I believe it is money well spent because it is a sort of investment in yourself.

And when you find your life becoming very peaceful and smooth, you'll know that it was worth every dollar you paid  :D

A lot of rich successful people dont need this kind of gimmick. Smart people are successful and are smart enough not to be conned. 

Remind me of city harvest with their crap that you need to pay for blessing. Only humans need money, gods do not. 

On 23/01/2018 at 10:31 PM, CKW said:

P129-300x300.jpg

Do you think a Jadeite Jade Bead Bracelet 10mm has the same function as the pendant above? Something like this

BC067-1-1-350x435.jpg

It cost only $49 but I am not sure it is powerful enough to protect us from evil spirits or bad luck? Or we must wear a pendant? For the past year, I have been in pretty bad shape, hospitalized etc. Maybe wearing a jade can save me.

Edited by RyanX

1 hour ago, RyanX said:

Do you think a Jadeite Jade Bead Bracelet 10mm has the same function as the pendant above? Something like this

BC067-1-1-350x435.jpg

It cost only $49 but I am not sure it is powerful enough to protect us from evil spirits or bad luck? Or we must wear a pendant? For the past year, I have been in pretty bad shape, hospitalized etc. Maybe wearing a jade can save me.

Hey Ryan, I replied to you in your inbox  :D

Guest looking jade

Hmm.. This chat also make me think I want one too...

but from what I read in crystal books, I don't think it's necessary to buy expensive gemstone-quality. As long it's pure jade, it should function the same way, right?

As for the quality, I read that some unethical businesses process low-quality jade (bleaching, adding resins) to look expensive, so I'll rather buy regular quality, but pure unprocessed.

But the one at this link is so cheap. Do you (experts) think it's real? I just want a small one to put in my wallet

https://www.lazada.sg/100-real-natural-grade-a-jade-pendant-burma-jadeite-best-gift-intl-20073947.html?spm=a2o42.seller.list.3.1cb11ca4uercnw&mp=1

7 minutes ago, Guest looking jade said:

but from what I read in crystal books, I don't think it's necessary to buy expensive gemstone-quality. As long it's pure jade, it should function the same way, right?

As for the quality, I read that some unethical businesses process low-quality jade (bleaching, adding resins) to look expensive, so I'll rather buy regular quality, but pure unprocessed.

But the one at this link is so cheap. Do you (experts) think it's real? I just want a small one to put in my wallet

https://www.lazada.sg/100-real-natural-grade-a-jade-pendant-burma-jadeite-best-gift-intl-20073947.html?spm=a2o42.seller.list.3.1cb11ca4uercnw&mp=1

lazada one is genuine ??

4 hours ago, Guest looking jade said:

You are right.

For jade, the price is solely determined by the seller. The actual raw material is very cheap. It's just that they know that if the jade looks nice, then rich people will be willing to pay hundreds and thousands of dollars for it. So that is why some jade can cost thousands.

But the real power of jade lies in its purity, not its price.

What you said about bleached jade is known as grade B jade. Normally, the resin is added because bleached jade is very brittle as it has been injected with bleach, which is very corrosive. The bleach destroys and weakens the inner structure of the jade, making it very brittle.

If the jade is bleached and dyed as well, then it is known as grade C jade.

Unbleached and undyed jade is known as grade A jade, which is the only type of jade you should get. This is because grade B and grade C jade can cause cancer. I have heard this from many reputable sources. 

Actually, it is impossible to tell if a jade is real or fake, or what grade it is (if it is real), based on a photo. Even if you are looking at it right in front of you, some grade A jade may look bleached when it isn't, and some grade B jade may look like grade A jade. So to be very sure, you will need to bring it to a gemologist. 

In S'pore, thankfully, most jade stores are fairly honest, but it still pays to have your jade tested, especially if you plan to wear it long-term. I would therefore advice you to buy jade from a physical jade specialty store or a very reliable online jade specialty store.

Avoid buying jade from an online store that sells all kinds of household items as they usually will sell grade B or C jade. Some of these online stores are quite unethical - they will say that their jade is grade A, but it really isn't.

A genuine jade speciality store will take great pride in selling only grade A jade, as they don't believe in selling grade B or grade C jade.

Therefore, I still recommend that you buy it from a physical store here in Singapore, and make them write "Grade A" or "A 货" on the receipt. That way, if your jade turns out to be not grade A, you can demand a refund or exchange.

Lastly, do consider wearing your jade once you get it. Jade works best if it touches your skin, according to belief  :D

Edited by CKW

Guest Slut Executive

If you go Thailand and visit the temples, you're sure to meet those fortune teller touts who promise you anything. Some can even promise you to meet the 白龍王 himself. 

Out of curiosity, I asked him about 愛降頭 love voodoo。 He even tried to impress me by telling me that I'm thinking of a man and not a woman. Well, I'm certainly impressed. Not only just that but he also knew exactly how to entice a gay with sex as bait. All that bs about love voodoo need to be conducted in private by a sexually powerful medium and the hint that they teach me how to hook a man.

Haha, needless to say, I was tempted if only because of the hinted sex. But when he asked for a few thousand bahts advance payment, I found excuses to disappear. This things really do happen to women as repeated in the papers. How I wished it can happen to men but in reality, it's a scam by those who know gays too well. 

And I've been screwed by a senior monk before. I didn't know at first that he's a monk since he's already middle aged and normally bald. It was dark. Shit, I wished he didn't volunteer to tell me he's really a monk. I felt scared like it's going to bring bad luck. Then my friend told me that this type of 酒肉和尚 is very common. Luckily, nothing bad happened. He's just ordinary and not worth it. 

Guest Yee Hui

The so called "Japanese Buddhist  charms" shown in the posts and photo above are not buddhist items. They belong to Japanese Shinto religion, a native religion of Japanese spirits .

Guest Yee Hui

If u are a believer of Chinese Mahayana Buddhism,  in the interim, you can try to recite Da Bei Zhou  quietly or keep a Neng Yen Zhou item for so called protection.  The best  real protection comes from one's right thoughts, right actions and words, in the long run.

Buddhism only believes karma but not luck, blessing and protection etc.

It is a teaching that seeks to end satient beings sufferings by removing ignorance.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Yee Hui

Be careful. Many people have shared with me their bad experience of praying to wild spirits, rocks, trees, and engaging mediums to do black magic, and "da xiao ren", etc to get what they want and change luck. They said tbey might have gotten what they wanted for a short while, but there was a price to pay, an opportunity cost. "Something is " taken" to "patch up" for the request/ or luck." That means while u gain something temporarily, something else in you will suffer, perhaps another aspect of your life. So dark unorthodox practices, 偏门 not worth it.

Guest Yee Hui

With reference to guest slut executive's post above, yes, it is true there are many sex monks and black magic monks and fortune telling monks in thailand.  Some monks there are just temporarily for a short period of weeks and then return home to lead laymen's life. It is their culture practice there. So they may not be that perfect in behaviour.  Orthodoxically, the historical buddha disallowed his monks to tell fortune knowing there may be abuse, misuse.

On ‎24‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:48 AM, CKW said:

Hi, sorry to hear that you also experience it. I believe if the person says that it is true, it mostly is, because you know yourself better. It's definitely not a result of merely "thinking too much".

For me, it happened too many times to be a result of just mere coincidence.

You are right that there is no harm in getting more protection. Even if your luck is already good, jade will make your luck even better!

Also, jade is very useful for keeping you free of disturbances when you are overseas and happen to stay in a haunted hotel room  :D

P129-300x300.jpg

Anyway, for this jade coin above, it is from this site:

http://www.noblejades.com/p/natural-green-jadeite-pendant-p128

They are a China online store. I ever ordered from them once. Quite reliable so it should be safe. It's a grade A jade piece but if you want it, you might need to act fast as I think it's their last one  :D

Alternatively, you can try Feng Shui World:

http://www.fengshuiworld.sg/our-outlets/

They have 2 stores at People's Park Centre (L1 and L2), and one store at People's Park Complex (L1). 

Each store has a table where they put their jade pieces in small black boxes. Their jade pieces are all less than $200 (some are less than $100), and all are grade A jade. 

Of course, being natural stones, some jade pieces are nicer than others in terms of colour and vibrancy, so take your time to choose a piece that you like. I have ever bought some from them before which are very nice and which cost less than $200.

They used to have the jade coin like the one in the picture above, but a smaller version. I don't know if they still have it or it is sold out now. But every now and then, they will have new stock coming in.

Lastly, if you have time, do watch this short (and cute!) and informative video below. The girl in the video was also having a lot of bad luck. When she started wearing jade, her luck improved a lot.

All the best!

went to people park complex near the escalator exit. a lot of jade in black box. a lot of shape/design - Chinese zodiac, guan yin, laughing Buddha, wu lou. like lelong sale. all boxes very messily stacked on the table. search one by one until I found 2 coin shaped jade so unexpectedly. out of 100 over boxes I found it which is exactly what I hoping to get one after I saw the above picture. one a bit white in colour and another one a bit greenish. so I bought the slightly greenish that one. there is a certificate behind the black box. written in Chinese. can only recognise the grade A words. not sure it is a good jade or not. Hopefully it will bring me luck. yeah the salesgirl said that it is from Burma (Mian tien)

• Guest locked this topic