Male HQ

Ways to increase the size of ur balls

Harttori

Good day to all,

Is there any ways to increase the size of your two boys? Always envy those with big nuts and felt inferior as mines are only 1 inch at its widest..

Is there any food or supplements to increase the size of ur testicles? Can hormones, like testosterone injection/ patch helps? 

My grandmother is not a fan of big balls.

She says that the surest way to acquire big balls is to eat hard boiled eggs that have been left to sit overnight.

I do not have the courage to ask her if she came by this observation through a peer-reviewed source or via firsthand scientific analysis.

If you make fun of my grandmother, I WILL FIND YOU!

7 minutes ago, Mastiff said:

She says that the surest way to acquire big balls is to eat hard boiled eggs that have been left to sit overnight.

I do not have the courage to ask her if she came by this observation through a peer-reviewed source or via firsthand scientific analysis.

We want u to find us.:yuk:

17 minutes ago, Harttori said:

Are your balls as juicy n tasty as well? 

I cant eat or taste my own balls

Ahem

12 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Cute jack are your meat balls big? Pm me 

Hmmm

As i mentioned im not a self praised guy

Others gotta comment on that. Hehe

If your balls are 'tight' there are ways to make them hang low. Using balls stretchers or balls weight. Mostly achieve over extended period of use. These just make your balls hang lower but not enlarge. Otherwise make sure you don't wear tight fitting undies. To make your fishballs to lion head meat balls permanently is almost impossible.

No way to actually make your balls bigger, other than I guess surgery. But there are ways to make them hang lower and make the skin looser so they look bigger, but they aren't permanent, you have to keep stretching regularly once at the desired size or they go back to the size they were.

7 hours ago, Mastiff said:

Some try that 

but don’t work 

I know of one straight guy having big balls but seldom eat that kind of eggs 

who can validate? 

7 hours ago, Mastiff said:

Sounds like something tryable as it involves only eggs.. But given my age, wonder would it helps? My balls are probably fused already.. 

8 hours ago, Mastiff said:

My father said it too. maybe from watching HK TVB drama. I remember there is one episode where the son exposing his father for treating his sis to eat overnight egg tart but he himself wont eat it. and he said his sis is a female and wont be affected by it.

2 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Some try that 

but don’t work 

I know of one straight guy having big balls but seldom eat that kind of eggs 

who can validate? 

Heard that before. When my mum told me that, it sounded more like a deterrent from eating that kind of eggs. Come to think about it, what so bad about that? Big balls are a turn on

25 minutes ago, herodai said:

Heard that before. When my mum told me that, it sounded more like a deterrent from eating that kind of eggs. Come to think about it, what so bad about that? Big balls are a turn on

Agree 

imagine a cute guy with big meat hairy balls

such a turn on

by the way, my unofficial survey indicates that cute guys normally have smaller meat balls while not so cute guys normally have big meat balls.

anyone can validate? 

12 minutes ago, Idkwatname said:

Don't masturbate or whatever, for a long time, you'll see the effects lmao, I saw a very weird vid of this dude who's never ejaculated in his life till I dunno hes old, his balls were fuckin massive mate, could swing it round like a fuckin balloon Jesus Christ 

Still hv the link?

On 1/25/2018 at 8:32 AM, Harttori said:

Good day to all,

Is there any ways to increase the size of your two boys? Always envy those with big nuts and felt inferior as mines are only 1 inch at its widest..

Is there any food or supplements to increase the size of ur testicles? Can hormones, like testosterone injection/ patch helps? 

Dear TS,

First of all, I appreciate you login with BW ID. This way, it makes anybody easy to contact you. I must be anonymous in certain discussion because I do not wish to be disturbed and I dislike being "suan" and sarcastically poke fun by many unknown guests.

I am one of the samsters in SBF and I come into BW forum once in a while.

To answer your question, one of the ways to increase your ball size is through "vacuum pumping". Cock & ball vacuum pumping works! I learnt it from one of the senior samsters in SBF and he could be one of the few into cock-&-ball pumping. 

I screened through his entire SBF postings thoroughly before meeting him. At first, I thought he is a bloody old man based on the date of his member's registry date. But, I was wrong. He is young, in 30s, and handsome too! At first, I suspected he is a "concealed" gay (not out of closet that kind) but I was wrong again, I can assure he is 100% straight.

After a few meet-up, He showed me his collection of his pumping tools at his house. He has all kinds of vacuum suction machines, hand-pumps, tubes and cylinders! Many are hand-made. 

What I have been told, to have a pumping regime, you need guidance, patience and determination. No supplement, no masturbation and strictly no meat in all diet! Pumping is not 1-2 months and it takes years to achieve. All of our conversation topics were clean and absolutely no sex which I like. In these few meet-up, I realised that he is really into hardcore pumping. He even brought a manual pump and cylinders where ever he goes.      

Anyway, I can tell you his balls/LJ is huge! He even sent me a video how he pumped his balls (before and after).

I have searched through the entire BW forum, it seems like nobody is into cock-&-ball vacuum pumping. So, do not over depend on BW members' advice.  If you want to find him, I am sure you are smart to know where to look for him by now. 

Tips:
1. To have private conversation with anybody in SBF (including BW or HWZ or Carousell) forum, do not reveal you are a gay. Even if he is a gay or bisexual, respect his privacy because he may not want to have any sexual intimacy. Do not behave like beasts ("kiim-siew") thinking dirty sex all the time! 
2. Be polite and courteous. Do not be rude. Always remember, you are at people's mercy asking for vaulable advice/help!  
3. Be generous to pay for meal/drink during meet-up. Do not be a "giiam-siap-guiwee". It leaves a good impression. 
4. Be objective during meet-up, this way people will know what you want to achieve. Trying to be funny and hanky-panky scared people. Stick to discussion unless the other party talks about other things. I have met some BW members, most of them are freaking dirty-minded. Surprisingly, straight men do not really talk about sex like most gay men did.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic