Male HQ

Any place for accurate fortune telling

Andrew ang525

I have very bad karma, and i faced a whole series of unhappiness and failures.  I am now facing a dilemma, and i am very troubled.  Is there any place for very accurate fortune telling to help me?

By the way, is there any good temple (or similar) that help to change luck, i had been trying to do a lot of good deeds hoping to negate my bad karmic forces in my life but all failed.

Thank you very much. 

Failure is very subjective 

Depends on how to take it.

Pray by heart to yr god. Go to temple.

It works for me.

I stopped praying for few years coz of many problems especially my mum's health issues.

I started back to pray coz of my mum's health issue too.

Can see the changes n differences.

N also depends on how i see my problems n failure.its not failure its my lesson.

I always believe everyone of us has our shares. Just pray n be good to other good ppl. Dont give a damn to bad ones ya.hahaha

Try to read up 三世因果. Don't expect that do some good deed will change alot of thing. Yes doing good deed will change your life. But you did not know what you had done in your past  life. Nt just your past life. I mean not just only  一世 。 We have alot of 世 before our current life. What you have to pay back, you cnt run awayy. Changing luck start from ourself. Yes God will help you if u help yourself. Don't think that going famous temple to change luck will change everything. You must put in your part oso. It's not failed. The seed haven't grow yet. Maybe the good deed u did is to repay your past life. Or maybe it don't appear in this life. Maybe the seed will blossom during your next life. Don't give up, continue to pray and good deed. Don't ask for any repay after u do good deed. Don't do it just for the seek for doing. It's all within your heart. 

24 minutes ago, Andrew ang525 said:

I am at the verge of breakdown, and i need to find a solution.

Don't despair. Find someone to talk to. Speak to a counsellor and/or a good friend for advice.

If you wish to improve your luck in the long run, there are some items that I recommended in the below thread.

I speak as someone who used to struggle with very bad luck. Now things have improved a lot. 

Take care!

if it's you previous life's karmic debts, then sadly unless you have money to spend, you'll just have to endure and there will be better days. this is usu indicated in your 8 characters; that is, your 10 year luck cycle.

then again, there have been people who have access to tantric magic practitioners (some legit, some not so legit), and manages to make their lives better. some are more effective than others, depending on the kind of tantric magic that is performed. for example, for real Taoist magic, it is able to borrow from your next life to make your current life better. this, however, upsets the balance, and you'll have to pay for it with your next life any way. some may argue that you won't know or remember in your next life, so why not just go ahead and do it? for starters, real taoist lineage hardly exist in singapore. and even if they are, the rituals performed will be expensive.

what i suggest is, look up the few tibetan buddhist centres in Geylang. you can get a reading done with them and usually the rinpoche will be able to advise on how to improve things one at a time. there may be small charges here and there, all the way up to puja's that can cost up to a few thousand dollars. also, please do not expect immediate gratification. it works better if you have faith. sometimes they may suggest that you do a smoke or a fire puja, or to purchase certain offerings like yak butter, saffron, flowers, oil, grains, etc. to perform certain graded pujas that are more effective other than the basic ones that involves mainly chanting.

about a decade ago there were many more higher level rinpoches and gurus here in singapore, but after nasty encounters with singaporeans, a lot of them chose not to come back. they have some of the most powerful tantric magic available, but likewise, it'll cost. this is not mahayana buddhism in which well wishes are free and probably work next to nothing. so you have to abort the thinking that buddhism is about helping and giving freely, and should not charge anything. the rinpoches are better able to help people with their karmic issues by making their tantric services available, so please respect it even if you don't believe in it if you don't intend to use it as a recourse for your life's events.

hope this helps!

6 hours ago, Andrew ang525 said:

I am at the verge of breakdown, and i need to find a solution.

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

13 hours ago, Andrew ang525 said:

I have very bad karma, and i faced a whole series of unhappiness and failures.  I am now facing a dilemma, and i am very troubled.  Is there any place for very accurate fortune telling to help me?

By the way, is there any good temple (or similar) that help to change luck, i had been trying to do a lot of good deeds hoping to negate my bad karmic forces in my life but all failed.

Thank you very much. 

可以到台湾找卢胜彦。 

据我所知,我们人离不开[一命、二运、三风水]。其一跟我们的八字有关。我们人生的命大多已经在我们出生的时候,已经注定今生的福禄寿。今生的一切都是跟我们多世以前自己播种种种善恶的种子于阿赖耶识之中,种什么因,时机成熟的时候,就得什么果。所以,你可以想象佛佗说的多世论就犹如一个巨大的时轮,一世又一世的齿轮不停在转,把前世的缘一直转动。这形成了我们的生命。在这生命之中,我们每天都在消耗我们的福分,犹如一卷卫生纸,每天都在抽,但没有想到要去 [添补]福分。福分不足的时候,业障就会慢慢显前。业力不可思议,魔障、无形障碍重重,要如何化解?第一,每日形一善,可以增加你的无形资粮。第二, 修忏悔法(以百字明咒为主修),忏悔过去及现在的业障,更要回向自己累世的冤亲债主及累世六亲眷属。第三,行八正道。第四, 念佛号直到相应。第五,皈依娑婆世界有正量的密教金刚上师,可以帮你替代转移业力。在经典有记载,皈依的功德自然会有三十几位的善神日夜护佑。迷信否,仍然看自己的心。万法唯心,一切法其实就是在自己的心中。佛佗告诉我们宇宙的真理,看看众生会不会去体悟到。

在这个人生当中,每一件事都是[对立]的。看看地球,一半白天一半黑夜;有阴有阳,有得有失,有顺有逆……世上的事自然要慢慢看淡,本来面目就是在有或无之中。[有]了,又怎样?想象自己离开人世间的时候,什么也没带走。得与失之间,你得了什么,又失去了什么?顺境也好,逆境也罢,一切都是最好的安排。

there is one feng shui master in golden mile area and he charge $100 for a personal consultation, purchase of product about $50, I think he is the less pushy one compare to others.....my house feng shui was seen by him and I did a personal consultation with him as well, so far everything went smoothly for my house so I thing that is good feng shui already ha....as for personal consultation, I think important thing is spiritually it help u to gain confidence and strengthen your mind power while providing a goal / aim for u to look forward to but then everything else is still depend on yourself, whether u want to make an effort to change for the better :P

Both good and bad deeds you have done do not negate one another, generally speaking. They remain with potency to mature.

If you practise generosity by donating your belongings, that is good kamma with potency to produce results. But it does not negate the bad kamma created by intentionally harming another being, for example. That bad kamma holds its own potency to produce results.

If you have done good deeds but have yet to see results, it means your good kammas have not met the right conditions to mature.

You can try to create conditions for good kammas to mature; for example, by filling your thoughts with loving-kindness, compassion, sympathetic joy, equanimity. Such thoughts provide more fertile grounds for good kammas to produce results. You can learn more Buddhist texts, visit the temple, chant, do good deeds, or any other beneficial methods you find suitable to cultivate such quality thoughts.

If you wallow in stress, frustration, and restlessness, that will likely provide conditions for bad kamma to mature.

Edited by bmrg

When people like TS ask for help, please just help. Things like telling him about karma etc is not helping.

I go to the temples to pray for divine help all the time. 2 temples are particularly and undeniably efficacious for me: Waterloo St GuanYin temple, and Aramugum Road ShengHong Temple, which is near to MacPherson MRT and on the left side at the end of Arumugam Road. There is a huge Tiger God (虎爷公) placed outside the temple, so you can go pray anytime you want (even at night) to 防小人,请贵人. The paper offerings and joss sticks are placed at one corner of the temple compound near to the admin office space for your self-collection, after you put in the cash into the cash donation bin. The offerings for 虎爷公is $3 and joss sticks and candles are all inside the set of joss sticks and offerings labeled for 虎爷. There are a lot of other dieties there too, and I pray to them all once in a while too. But I usually make a beeline to 虎爷 each time I go there.

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

When people like TS ask for help, please just help. Things like telling him about karma etc is not helping.

I go to the temples to pray for divine help all the time. 2 temples are particularly and undeniably efficacious for me: Waterloo St GuanYin temple, and Aramugum Road ShengHong Temple, which is near to MacPherson MRT and on the left side at the end of Arumugam Road. There is a huge Tiger God (虎爷公) placed outside the temple, so you can go pray anytime you want (even at night) to 防小人,请贵人. The paper offerings and joss sticks are placed at one corner of the temple compound near to the admin office space for your self-collection, after you put in the cash into the cash donation bin. The offerings for 虎爷公is $3 and joss sticks and candles are all inside the set of joss sticks and offerings labeled for 虎爷. There are a lot of other dieties there too, and I pray to them all once in a while too. But I usually make a beeline to 虎爷 each time I go there.

Praying and waiting for miracle won't happen. We are telling him why are the reason he facing all those and what are the way to help himself. If you think going  temple and pray pray and pray will help. Then those people who pray won't have any suffering. There are people whom pray for their whole life, don't even know why they pray. It's just hoping everything will change. Yes I have met people who pray and change, she pray and cry everyday Infront of Buddha. She touched the Buddha and she became a tangki herself. She start cultivate and help people out, her life start changing.  But everyone have their karma which make everyone different and faces different problem. After all, it is all about fate and karma whether just praying will works. So I still recommend TS to cultivate himself, a more realistic way to lessen suffering.  In Buddhism we talk about karma chanting and cultivate ourself. Cultivate help us to lessen our karma and suffering. If talk about temple, I will strongly recommend Waterloo guanyin temple. But for changing luck I am not sure about this. 

Edited by Theonlyone
Add in words

see it this way:

different people have different karmic debts. the worse your karmic debts and more intense it is, the less likely that praying normally at temples is going to help. see it as a wall that is blocking good things from coming to you. the more karmic debt you have, the higher the wall, and thus the more difficult it is for help from upstairs to come through.

that is why they have liberation / 消业 pujas; to literally exhaust and burn away the parts that can be done through pujas. it is one thing to be able to accept your adversities in life, and another to do something about it. just go look for tibetan buddhism rinpoches in geylang. this is what they are good at. different sects have different specialties. you need someone who is able to string together a few different pujas to achieve the best effect for you. in return, don't be stingy on the red packets and when thanking the spiritual protectors who have helped make it work for you. best of all, you don't have to be worried that there will be negative repercussions for engaging them: they are white magic, and through proper channels, and are only allowed to perform duties within the laws of the universe. read: it's able to improve your life and your wealth, but not make you super rich. and, the price is paid upfront in the form of offering items, and the number of lamas chanting and for how many days / nights, etc.

or if you're more familiar with the neighborhood tangki, you can go for that as well, as long as it is a reputable one and not fake. they're all here to help people in need.

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

One way to overcome negative karma is kindness. 

Do kind deeds with sincerity.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I not sure what sort of situations you are in.  Maybe you can share with us the details and we can provide some suggestions for your considerations.

if you are in an acute medical conditions, then seeing a doctor would be a better option.  Seeking spiritual help might help in the longer run as the effects usually takes a while to manifest. 

To change your luck, one Malaysian fengshui master succinctly puts it:  raise your energy level and your mind would be clearer to make a better decision.  A better decision leads to a better outcome.

17 hours ago, Theonlyone said:

Praying and waiting for miracle won't happen. ........

If talk about temple, I will strongly recommend Waterloo guanyin temple.

So, do you think praying will help, or will it not help? A very simple question asking for a very simple answer.

33 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

So, do you think praying will help, or will it not help? A very simple question asking for a very simple answer.

Like what I say. Karma. If you have very good karma, praying WILL help.  Example - Going out safety, healthy,  everything went smoothly. But don't expect for a BIG CHANGE or SOLVE a problem just after a day of praying . If u have very bad karma, no matter how long you kneel down and pray, NOTING MUCH will change. I can't see TS past life, what is his karma  and his fate so I won't be able to tell him what to do exactly. Like do this to get rid of this problem, go and pray to this God and ask for the God's help (depend on fate also)  So the best way to do good deed and cultivate to lessen suffering and problems. Since he want change luck or pray or what, I will recommend him to go to that temple. Like what people say got pray got hope. Is just how we see the hope. 

Edited by Theonlyone
Add in words

2 hours ago, Theonlyone said:

Like what I say. Karma. If you have very good karma, praying WILL help.  Example - Going out safety, healthy,  everything went smoothly. But don't expect for a BIG CHANGE or SOLVE a problem just after a day of praying . If u have very bad karma, no matter how long you kneel down and pray, NOTING MUCH will change. I can't see TS past life, what is his karma  and his fate so I won't be able to tell him what to do exactly. Like do this to get rid of this problem, go and pray to this God and ask for the God's help (depend on fate also)  So the best way to do good deed and cultivate to lessen suffering and problems. Since he want change luck or pray or what, I will recommend him to go to that temple. Like what people say got pray got hope. Is just how we see the hope. 

So, you cannot see TS past life, what is his karma  and his fate, and you already assumed that he has very bad karma, and you told him the below?

19 hours ago, Theonlyone said:

Praying and waiting for miracle won't happen.

Unlike you who thinks everyone has very bad karma, I think the best of people and, chances are, the people whom we get to know are still within redemption. Like what you yourself have said, "Is just how we see the hope", including how YOU and I see it.

On 1/26/2018 at 1:14 AM, bmrg said:

Both good and bad deeds you have done do not negate one another, generally speaking. They remain with potency to mature.

If you practise generosity by donating your belongings, that is good kamma with potency to produce results. But it does not negate the bad kamma created by intentionally harming another being, for example. That bad kamma holds its own potency to produce results.

If you have done good deeds but have yet to see results, it means your good kammas have not met the right conditions to mature.

You can try to create conditions for good kammas to mature; for example, by filling your thoughts with loving-kindness, compassion, sympathetic joy, equanimity. Such thoughts provide more fertile grounds for good kammas to produce results. You can learn more Buddhist texts, visit the temple, chant, do good deeds, or any other beneficial methods you find suitable to cultivate such quality thoughts.

If you wallow in stress, frustration, and restlessness, that will likely provide conditions for bad kamma to mature.

i beg to differ. It can. I have heard of cases of this happening. Meaning someone got into some bad situation, eg. bad health or financial situation and they performed merits and prayed for it to be exchanged for improvement of situation. The bad situations of course is due to past bad karma. Some of the sifus also do this. It does helps, at least mitigate a bit. 

7 hours ago, Theonlyone said:

i also think along the same line as you, karma is the determinant, and in order to solve a problem, we need to perform more merits and good deeds. That would have made visiting waterloo temple totally redundant. I have never find waterloo temple effective despite many people swearing by it. 

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

So, you cannot see TS past life, what is his karma  and his fate, and you already assumed that he has very bad karma, and you told him the below?

Unlike you who thinks everyone has very bad karma, I think the best of people and, chances are, the people whom we get to know are still within redemption. Like what you yourself have said, "Is just how we see the hope", including how YOU and I see it.

I assumed TS is facing problems and low point of his life. I never assumed TS have very bad karma. In fact, everyone have karma if not you won't born into this world(WORLD OF SUFFERING in Buddhism). You don't even reborn as human if you really have very very good karma. After all everything in this world belongs to this world, only karma will follow you to your next life.

到最后还觉悟 拥有一切都 属于这个世界

On 1/25/2018 at 10:03 AM, Andrew ang525 said:

Thank you very much. 

Doing good deed with clear intention (or as exchange dealing) for good luck is flawed.   The true good deed that will get notice are those with no intention of getting repaid in return.   I remember passing by a fish shop and saw a bag of baby bull frogs as feeder for arowana.  They look pitiful and I felt for them, I bought them and released into a pond and somehow I felt happy.  I watched them hop around and I stayed there to ensure no predators were nearby.  I felt good not because I wanted any repayment but because I wanted those animals to have freedom as much as I do.   I wanted them to grow up, have mates, family and reproduced.   Whether my good deed get noticed is not important, what is important is I felt happy.

57 minutes ago, danvin said:

Andrew

Pls message me. I will do a horoscope reading for you and advise you accordingly. Need your DOB and time of birth too.

I believe in bazi reading.

But the problem is, if one doesn't have enough merits, he can't change anything even if he is told.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest 无名飘云
13 minutes ago, fab said:

But the problem is, if one doesn't have enough merits, he can't change anything even if he is told.

不变能变,能变不变。一切在意不在前世后世。

"Accurate Fortune Telling" hahahah... talk about two terms that conflict with each other used in one breath or statement .

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

don go for fortune telling. it's dangerous and a waste of money. If you believe in karma, you should do good deeds to improve your current life. like for example, donate to needy people to improve your financial situation. help people at home, outside and at work to get more help easily when you need them. try this and you will find your life improved in no time!

Thank you very much. 

Change luck is a double edge sword so beware.

My ex and his lover request to change luck or borrow luck while at the same time doing evil deed without knowing it.

One of them, his dad sudden death while the other meet an car accident injury of spinal within the same month. It took them 3 year to repent and back to normal. 

If you want instance while it work on me : u can try on it

1. Bath with fresh flower daily morning

2. Go away for a short trip - out of singapore, new places like got fresh air, mountain, jungle or sea side

3. You may think u are doing good deed but while the receiver may curse you eg my friend help to push the trolley of a old women and break it which destroy the receiver source of income, so the receiver curse u non stop. It became bad luck from cursing from others.

4. Wear new cloths and underwear or perfume to enhance 

5. Attraction of laws - look into mirror and say nice thing about yourself while brushing up

5. pm me

Hope that will help you or others.

Guest Humour Break

One of the best anecdotes about saving yourself from whatever came from a very highly regarded, venerated and attained person.

A lot in his community just rely on chanting to get good luck and hope to go the heaven. 

His outlook was if chanting endlessly could help one to go the heaven, then the tape player would go to heaven too. 

I read somewhere recently of an AI project for fortune telling. Apparently, it pulls data from all the astronomical charts, combined with astrological stuff, and a few other datasets. It doesn't really tell you the future, but it tells you the probability/percentage of if it will happen, which is similar to fortune telling. I.e. You can ask if the likelihood of getting a promotion on this day.  It will run through its databases, compare your personal information against millions of people with similar background etc. then cross reference against the astrological stuff, and deliver the answer. The questions have to be specific. It is also starting to learn how to provide solutions to increase/decrease the likelihood of something happening. I think it has a good chance to be the fortune teller of the future since it is not really guessing, but providing answers based on data. 

Love. 

10 minutes ago, doncoin said:

I read somewhere recently of an AI project for fortune telling. Apparently, it pulls data from all the astronomical charts, combined with astrological stuff, and a few other datasets. It doesn't really tell you the future, but it tells you the probability/percentage of if it will happen, which is similar to fortune telling. I.e. You can ask if the likelihood of getting a promotion on this day.  It will run through its databases, compare your personal information against millions of people with similar background etc. then cross reference against the astrological stuff, and deliver the answer. The questions have to be specific. It is also starting to learn how to provide solutions to increase/decrease the likelihood of something happening. I think it has a good chance to be the fortune teller of the future since it is not really guessing, but providing answers based on data. 

The big data concept???  That is cutting edge technology.

Thank you very much. 

四马路观音庙

Very accurate reading if you are sincere when asking 观世音菩萨. No need to pay money for reading. Just ask the uncle in the temple, they will tell you how to do the prayer and how to decode. Those books are bilingual

Just now, Guest Guest said:

四马路观音庙

Very accurate reading if you are sincere when asking 观世音菩萨. No need to pay money for reading. Just ask the uncle in the temple, they will tell you how to do the prayer and how to decode. Those books are bilingual

Thanks, i went there, but the divination seems very ambiguous, can means either direction.  So i thought, maybe a real person may say a bit more specific.

4 hours ago, Guest Humour Break said:

One of the best anecdotes about saving yourself from whatever came from a very highly regarded, venerated and attained person.

A lot in his community just rely on chanting to get good luck and hope to go the heaven. 

His outlook was if chanting endlessly could help one to go the heaven, then the tape player would go to heaven too. 

It's not about chanting. It's about the heart. Chanting is one of the way to cultivate your heart. It's person who did the recording for the player will gain merit. 

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

It's not about chanting. It's about the heart. Chanting is one of the way to cultivate your heart. It's person who did the recording for the player will gain merit. 

I chant quite a lot using those recordings, quite therapeutic..... and i converted from christianity to budhism now, seems to find more peace.

14 minutes ago, Andrew ang525 said:

The big data concept???  That is cutting edge technology.

Yup. Big data, machine learning and all that predictive stuff. Pretty much fortunate telling. It cross references with millions if not billions of other people and calculates the probability etc. and gives you the answer. Already we are seeing predictive learning on our smartphones and computers. So what's stopping an AI from predicting your fortune? 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

Guest Handsome Uncle

All these people chasing after good karma. I don't believe in karma but I believe in good deeds. Even if people do me wrong, I don't curse or try to take revenge. When people take little advantage of me, I consider that too minor as long as he's happy. I don't go all the way out to do charity but I'll help if asked.

1. Fishmonger looked desperate trying to sell his fish, he promised that it's fresh. I bought a big amount. It was not fresh. I just smiled and fried them instead. No harm done.

2. I go sauna and sometimes old man tried to touch me. I let him though I'm not interested in him. 

If it's a young guy that I'm not interested in, I'll reject him outright since he'll easily get another.

3. I thank those service personnel with smile, even those grumpy ones too.

4. Bad things still happen in my life, I don't blame it on karma. I suck up and carry on.

5. The strange thing is that people know I'm non judgemental and non competitive yet they try really hard to be better than me and boast about it. I don't praise or envy them. I just smile. I have more than enough for a simple life.

6. I have a client who's very hot tempered. I advised him to calm down and take care of his high blood pressure. He said I'm cursing him. One day he really had heart attack and one eye went almost blind so he can't hide. I don't think that it served him right. It's just simple pure logic.

7. Most of my contemporaries have big tummies and poor health. I don't preach to them about exercising and eating healthy. They ask me why I'm still so fit without middle aged tummy. I smile and say sometimes it's good to be poor, eat less and don't mind the pain of exercising. I'm not being sarcastic because that's the truth. I'm being direct instead of being diplomatic because they don't even need to ask me that, they already know the truth but they don't want to do it because they have money to enjoy life so they don't want to suffer.

8 hours ago, Andrew ang525 said:

I chant quite a lot using those recordings, quite therapeutic..... and i converted from christianity to budhism now, seems to find more peace.

Have you heard of Cundi Mantra?准提咒?

It is the chant that is efficacious the fastest and with the least (or no) restriction.

四马路观音庙is said to be Cundi Bodhisattva.

Hope your sorrows and misfortunes will disappear fast and may all wishes come true

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Have you heard of Cundi Mantra?准提咒?

It is the chant that is efficacious the fastest and with the least (or no) restriction.

四马路观音庙is said to be Cundi Bodhisattva.

Hope your sorrows and misfortunes will disappear fast and may all wishes come true

I m concerned with your understanding n learning of the dharma.

Much as Cundi Mantra is associated with success, it doesn't advocate material or financial gains. Rather it is associated with attainment of nirvana, buddhaship and enlightenment etc.

Personally i find waterloo temple too commercial and u won't recommend it.

Sadly our sorrows and misfortunes will not disappear just cos of chanting. What must come will come when the karma has ripen.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

42 minutes ago, fab said:

Much as Cundi Mantra is associated with success, it doesn't advocate material or financial gains. Rather it is associated with attainment of nirvana, buddhaship and enlightenment etc.

Sadly our sorrows and misfortunes will not disappear just cos of chanting. What must come will come when the karma has ripen.

I am equally concerned with your misunderstanding that you know it all and accused others of misinterpreting.

12 hours ago, fab said:

补充:依【七佛俱胝佛母心大準提陀羅尼法】記載: 佛言此咒印能滅十惡五逆一切重罪。成就一切白法。具戒清潔速得菩提。若在家人。縱不斷酒肉妻子。但依我法無不成就。佛言若求成就先依壇法,不同諸部廣修供養,堀地香泥塗之所建立,以一面淨鏡未曾用者,於佛像前月十五日夜,隨力供養,燒安悉香及清淨水,先當靜心無所思惟,然後結印誦咒,咒鏡一百八遍,以囊匣盛鏡,常得將隨身。後欲念誦但以此鏡,置於面前結印誦咒,依鏡為壇即得成就。 佛言短命多病眾生,月十五日夜,燒安悉香誦咒結印一百八遍,魔鬼失心野狐惡病,皆於鏡中現其本身,殺放隨意更不再來,增壽無量。佛言若人無福德相,求官不遷,對鏡常誦此咒,福德官當能稱遂。 佛言此陀羅尼有大勢力,至心誦持必當自證,能令枯樹生華,何況世間果報

準提佛母心咒(短咒)之祕密中的密义:
「嗡」──一切法本不生。
「者」──一切法不生不滅。
「隸」──一切法相無所得。
「主」──一切法無起住。
「隸」──一切法無垢。
「準」──一切法無等覺。
「提」──一切法無取捨。
「梭哈」──一切法平等無言說。

12 hours ago, fab said:

咒是什么?心咒就是在念佛菩萨的[心]。其实,经咒各个平等无分别。持咒固然能够消业,但不代表持什么咒,就很快达到消业的效果。行者必须达到数量忏。比如说,意思就是说必须以咒的数量配合自己忏悔心的心力才能达到咒力的加持,因为它具有主尊的愿力在里面。这叫[取量忏]。而且,更深层次的必须观自己的忏相。有了忏相,才可以说已经把业障[消]了。提了[消业]那么多次,那么我又要问你了:既然业能够消除,为什么还会有定业?临终时念十声[阿弥陀佛],也能够带业往生,这是阿弥陀佛的四十八大愿之一,但注意[带业往生]四字。

Edited by gabbyisbot

On 1/29/2018 at 11:52 PM, Guest Guest said:

I am equally concerned with your misunderstanding that you know it all and accused others of misinterpreting.

It is unfortunate that the inspired teachings attributed to masters like Buddha and Christ are "interpreted" by their professional followers according to their conveniences.

With this uncertainty, it is the right of every individual to make his own interpretation and think that other interpretations are wrong.

This is simply a consequence of the total lack of any evidence, proof that could lead to a solid, true, real understanding.  This is why religion needs faith.

• Guest locked this topic