Male HQ

Any gay interior designer here

Guest U sure?

gays are real bitches at times, i doubt a designer would want to work w customers who....and renovation is a big project

i trust many here surely have ID their own flat before? (i meant spent more than 50k)

38 minutes ago, Guest U sure? said:

gays are real bitches at times, i doubt a designer would want to work w customers who....and renovation is a big project

i trust many here surely have ID their own flat before? (i meant spent more than 50k)

No leh, I have an idea how I want my house to be like, so I just engaged a contractor and told him what I want. He gave me a quote, and I said proceed. Boom! Staying inside my Ivory Tower now. xD

Gay ID probably not many. Gay Insurance agents we have alot though.

40 minutes ago, Nipoet said:

No leh, I have an idea how I want my house to be like, so I just engaged a contractor and told him what I want. He gave me a quote, and I said proceed. Boom! Staying inside my Ivory Tower now. xD

Gay ID probably not many. Gay Insurance agents we have alot though.

glad that I have not met a single agent

Same here I handpicked and designed everything according to my needs (in consultation w family needs) too, contractor is to do the carpentry, M&E etc plumbing job
Wow ivory tower !

1 hour ago, exefet said:

thks for all the advice..not necessary must be gay..hehe just dont over charge me on quotation..lonely can pm me?

when you engage a ID, they will always overcharge you. If you are concerned about overcharging, you should do your own design and engage your own contractors. What ID will do is to come out with a design for you and then engage contractors based on that design. They will charge you a design fee. On top of that, whatever the contractors charge them, they will mark up and add onto the bill to you.

5 hours ago, exefet said:

i am thinking renovate my home any cute designer can give free quotation?pm me and i could arrgteeting at my place to discuss more?

Got one at tamp telepark facing the bus interchange. Got hot n bald uncle name desmond who can do quotation for u. Forgot the shop name.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...