Male HQ

Experiences with dragonboaters...

Guest Guesthot

Guest Guesthot

It must be hot n exciting having fun with dragonboaters....never experienced before...Anione here had before? wanna share your experiences as in how the hook up take place. ..

18 hours ago, Guest Guesthot said:

It must be hot n exciting having fun with dragonboaters....never experienced before...Anione here had before? wanna share your experiences as in how the hook up take place. ..

i had when the dragon boaters used to shower and change in the open behind their meeting point below the bridge at kallang.  they are so well built.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

I had fun with this guy and I never expected he was a dragon boater, thats explains the tan line, but yah they are hot and he is hot with a sexy smell and perfect height :P and after the fun he insist me to join their team haha

Guest kian wee iec97

had many experiences with them. some are hornier than normal guys, i guess it must be the hormone. 

i noticed they have sexy pubes. tanned and with well trimmed bush there. mostly are small patches which make their manhoods very sexy! and thinking abt their apollo's belt ... yum yummm

1 hour ago, Guest kian wee iec97 said:

had many experiences with them. some are hornier than normal guys, i guess it must be the hormone. 

i noticed they have sexy pubes. tanned and with well trimmed bush there. mostly are small patches which make their manhoods very sexy! and thinking abt their apollo's belt ... yum yummm

Share how the hook up take place...

1 hour ago, Guest kian wee iec97 said:

How u hook up with him

They r real breast !  & dragonboater has reali high sex drive. I met 2  in e uni, a TOP & a Bi. Both r frenz. We did 3some in my apt & they screw me raw like no tomorrow. Both did double penetration on me. After e TOP shot in my hole, e Bi did not clean e cum & continue inserting his dick in my hole screwing me hard. 

Tat TOP continue stroking his still hard dick while watching e Bi screw me & I m surprise tat he was able to cum again e 2nd time in juz a short time. Tat Bi text me tat nite wanted another round wif me. He came up my apt late nite when my parents were sleeping. Half way our foreplay, he open e door & walk out my room to kitchen naked wif his hard dick! I was awkward & oso quite turn on by his act. He return to my room wif a can of drink telling me he was thirsty.  I scolded him wat if my parent woke up to kitchen & saw him naked. Then he came up wif an insane request,  he wanted to screw me in e living room ! I was quite reluctant but ended up doing tere. Quite a thrilling experience .A real good sex I ever had with both. 

They can be real good sex partner but not a good life time partner. U all shld noe wat I mean. 

Guest 脏子姨

They buttocks have a layer of thick skin...not sure if it is due to always sitting and rowing.....the one I sucked has a good bod...but must take poppers to get hard....chey

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Try and See
On 1/29/2018 at 1:15 PM, Guest Guest said:

They r real breast !  & dragonboater has reali high sex drive. I met 2  in e uni, a TOP & a Bi. Both r frenz. We did 3some in my apt & they screw me raw like no tomorrow. Both did double penetration on me. After e TOP shot in my hole, e Bi did not clean e cum & continue inserting his dick in my hole screwing me hard. 

Tat TOP continue stroking his still hard dick while watching e Bi screw me & I m surprise tat he was able to cum again e 2nd time in juz a short time. Tat Bi text me tat nite wanted another round wif me. He came up my apt late nite when my parents were sleeping. Half way our foreplay, he open e door & walk out my room to kitchen naked wif his hard dick! I was awkward & oso quite turn on by his act. He return to my room wif a can of drink telling me he was thirsty.  I scolded him wat if my parent woke up to kitchen & saw him naked. Then he came up wif an insane request,  he wanted to screw me in e living room ! I was quite reluctant but ended up doing tere. Quite a thrilling experience .A real good sex I ever had with both. 

They can be real good sex partner but not a good life time partner. U all shld noe wat I mean. 

So kinky. I want to Try and See too.

Guest guest

You got to be prepared that while they talk about being the top in front of teammates, behind closed doors they want you to fuck them. If you love to fuck muscle bottoms, these guys are your best dish. 

Guest Guest

Is it true that when these dragon boaters are in the changing room things get very wild in the sense that they love flexing muscles and compare bods and play with each other bods?

Guest Uncle
On 8/1/2020 at 11:40 PM, Guest guest said:

You got to be prepared that while they talk about being the top in front of teammates, behind closed doors they want you to fuck them. If you love to fuck muscle bottoms, these guys are your best dish. 

There are mature dragonboaters who are in their middle age and do dragon boat for hobby. They are the horny ones

On 8/1/2020 at 11:40 PM, Guest guest said:

omg this is so true

My one and only experience with a dragon boater top in his late 20s. 

Fit and tanned are already sexy traits, to top it up, his stamina was truly amazing. We had a 2 hours session and tried almost all positions. 

I can't imagine what it is like to have another dragon boater or have a 3some with two dragon boater tops ❤️

Dragon boaters they really super horny guys regardless top or btm gay or bi they are really horny guy. I ever get experienced by i get service by 2 dragonboater one btm one flex. I meet them on the gay apps after my 10 km run every sun frm ecp sailing club to my car at fort road. After my cool of i manage to top one young army jogger but i nver cum i just happy to see the btm shot his loads inside the bushes when i bang his ass real hard. Once in my place all seem very horny they start to caress lick every part of my body. I look at them one wearing g string one wearing jockstrap. Get turn guys wearing that.

Cut long short they taking turn roast pig after i fuck both of them. They very kinky wipe my sweat with they undies and makes me sniff that even worse makes my cock ragging hard. We had raw session since all in prep. Toward the end session i double fuck the btm guy with the flex guy for few round till his asshole gaping open like koi fish mouth. During the dp session i and the flex shot our load deep in at the same time. They surprise by my stamina and they asked me beside gym if i would like to try join his group. I kind like the warm up regime and teaching you abt teamwork. To my surprise i join the group till now the btm and flex become a couple and every after training we have paddle in bed.

Once I over heard 1 dragonboat btm telling 1 top.

人家先回家等你的电话。记得打给人家。

While the top looking quite irritated. Lol.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest PhoenixBoater
2 minutes ago, fab said:

人家先回家等你的电话。记得打给人家。

死鬼,你偷听人家

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Guest PhoenixBoater said:

死鬼,你偷听人家

spacer.png

呵呵

人家没有偷听好吗

妳讲的酱大声

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Uncle
6 hours ago, fab said:

人家先回家等你的电话。记得打给人家。

Do all dragon boaters look like dragon? Hmmmm...

Most look like dragons.

But the Phoenix will reveal their true form when they are next to a real dragon.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Uncle
8 hours ago, fab said:

Most look like dragons.

But the Phoenix will reveal their true form when they are next to a real dragon.

At least, you get a Phoenix, many got a chicken. Fat chicken

4 hours ago, mate69 said:

they will shower u with barley water lah

thick, concentrated barley water

After barley juice will be chrysanthemum tea.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Uncle
2 hours ago, begleitung said:

So cum-bersome, lol. 

Maybe you can try female dragon boaters. from a distance, they look like hunks, dark, tan, crew cut muscular arms. Then when you go near, can see their flat boobs under compressed sports bra. 

8 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

They are definitely on my bucket list but i dont i will get to fun with one considering my age. 

Same here. I doubt I will get a dragonboater. 

Guest Sampan
8 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

They are definitely on my bucket list but i dont i will get to fun with one considering my age. 

9 minutes ago, tyan said:

Same here. I doubt I will get a dragonboater. 

Can get an expired dragonboater mah.

I really wanna try it with a dragonboater someday, sure will be hot!

i used to always see those hot dragonboaters in the morning when taking Circle line to work, them be wearing damn sexy tights (showing bulge) and carrying their paddles, maybe going for training/practice. :P

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

9 hours ago, wkayz said:

I really wanna try it with a dragonboater someday, sure will be hot!

i used to always see those hot dragonboaters in the morning when taking Circle line to work, them be wearing damn sexy tights (showing bulge) and carrying their paddles, maybe going for training/practice. :P

Go kallang mrt on sunday morning la. Ard 10am to 12pm. Surely have n can get.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.