Male HQ

Experiences with dragonboaters...

Guest Guesthot

Guest Disclose Your Self
1 hour ago, ai_id said:

Haha... Well I'm a dragonboater and it's true most of us are horny people. And no we are not homophobic. A lot of the teams have gay members.

Hot! Lol

1 hour ago, ai_id said:

Haha... Well I'm a dragonboater and it's true most of us are horny people. And no we are not homophobic. A lot of the teams have gay members.

Sounds so kinky and fuckable ~ LIKE :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I had a one time experience with a dragon boater I met through Tinder. He has a very nice tan and toned body. Not too muscular but all his muscles are all in the right places and has rock hard abs. He came over to my place and I cooked for him. We had lunch together the watched a movie on Netflix before we got into bed. His stamina was really amazing. I really hope we meet again

36 minutes ago, suckUdry said:

I had a one time experience with a dragon boater I met through Tinder. He has a very nice tan and toned body. Not too muscular but all his muscles are all in the right places and has rock hard abs. He came over to my place and I cooked for him. We had lunch together the watched a movie on Netflix before we got into bed. His stamina was really amazing. I really hope we meet again

Nice, did u know he was a boater before meeting?

1 hour ago, begleitung said:

I c. I guesss they r all very tanned

Wakao..  Swimmers else very tanned what! ~ if the person frequent gym and pool will also lidat ~ 

1 hour ago, kys0n said:

Yes but there are also non-DB guys who are very fit, so there's nothing special . Some DB guys have super small dicks, some are large, but none of these factors are attributed to their DB-status.

People might find DB guys should have a very good stamina in bed? And they are manly in bed as well?

4 minutes ago, begleitung said:

I have seen quitee a few fair ones. 

Likely those sudden enthusiastic types who never went at all and suddenly thought of wanting to get a tan? 

Edited by Kimochi

25 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

People might find DB guys should have a very good stamina in bed? And they are manly in bed as well?

There are feminine dragon boaters too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

46 minutes ago, fab said:

There are feminine dragon boaters too.

Feminine means soft behavior? Cannot imagine dragon boater is feminine since dragon boat is such a manly sport.

2 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Macho Mary you mean??  Otherwise I yet to see one slim sister.. 

Not so much of macho.

More like just Muscle Mary.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, fab said:

Not so much of macho.

More like just Muscle Mary.

A dragon boater tanned, fit and muscle and yet screaming like a girl in high pitch voice in bed?

1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

I know that. 

But semantically it is wrong.

9 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

A dragon boater tanned, fit and muscle and yet screaming like a girl in high pitch voice in bed?

Yesssssss!

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 8/21/2020 at 3:30 PM, kys0n said:

Yes but there are also non-DB guys who are very fit, so there's nothing special . Some DB guys have super small dicks, some are large, but none of these factors are attributed to their DB-status.

True story. I know someone with muscular lean body, but 1 inch softie. Haha...

13 hours ago, repressednerd said:

I wonder if DB guys have so much muscle that they are frequently warm? Might serve well if having sex in a cold room.

Why do you want to have sex in a cold room? But if the person is always feel warm and hot, even having sex in a cold room, the person might still sweat like bucket.

28 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Is he DB guy ?  Please share.

He is. Straight and nvr seen his hard dick before. So maybe a grower. Quite a confident guy. He is even joking about his own dick size before. When he wear tights, looks like somebody put a small marble ball inside his otherwise flat crotch area.

And he still confident enough to wear tights without undies. What a jock. 11/10 for confidence and body positivity.

18 minutes ago, ai_id said:

He is. Straight and nvr seen his hard dick before. So maybe a grower. Quite a confident guy. He is even joking about his own dick size before. When he wear tights, looks like somebody put a small marble ball inside his otherwise flat crotch area.

And he still confident enough to wear tights without undies. What a jock. 11/10 for confidence and body positivity.

Wow like!  Hope he is grower though :lol:

1 hour ago, ai_id said:

Most str8 guys dont give priority to cock size unlike gays who day n night only into sucking n using their cocks. So not surprise if he is str8 n ok with his cock size. 

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Most str8 guys dont give priority to cock size unlike gays who day n night only into sucking n using their cocks. So not surprise if he is str8 n ok with his cock size. 

Hmmm... Well... I guess as long as he can please girls. Or maybe he enjoy SPH. Who knows. Lol...

6 minutes ago, ai_id said:

Hmmm... Well... I guess as long as he can please girls. Or maybe he enjoy SPH. Who knows. Lol...

Whats SPH? Sarong party something? 

1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

Whats SPH? Sarong party something? 

Small Penis Humiliation laaaaaah... Haha...

Anyways all DB races seems gonna be cancelled until next year. So not a lot of inter team mingling and hang outs can happen. Sad.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 3:25 PM, cutejack said:

Lol they also always talk about dick size a lot, especially when looking for sex.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.