Male HQ

Shirtless punishment con forgetting pe attire during pe lessons

Guest sunsoutshirtsoff

I guess if they at home never take off shirt will be a shock for them to take off in front of so many people. Remember my secondary school last time, during orientation in the first week the PE teacher force us to do shirts and skins to split teams. Think some of the boys also embarrassed initially. But I think this stared a shirtless culture right from the beginning of secondary school. After that, I see my classmates always play team games where half is shirtless. Or sometime, when playing sports during recess or after school, most would prefer to play games shirtless. There was a sports CCA (ball game) where the teacher himself like to be shirtless and made everyone train shirtless all the time 

I grew up with a father who never wore a shirt at home. He would go for runs topless. Even go to the shop downstairs without a shirt on. So my older brother and I naturally followed him. From as early as primary school, we would come back from school wash up and wear only shorts until we went to school next day. 

In the weekend, if never go out anywhere can stay topless for 2 straight days. It was the norm for us and that's how I thought all boys are. But after meeting others you realize that's not how it always works. Many funny incidents because of my lack of knowledge. But know better now. ;D 

Went to an all boys school during secondary period. Unlike a lot of the other boys who came from boys primary school I was in coed primary so the culture was a little different but not difficult to adapt.

For p.e. it depends on what the activity was. If there is splitting of teams one will be shirts and the other skins. If normal running and stuff, then must wear shirt unless teacher tell you to.

For some of the boys it was not easy. They were shy to show their body. I have seen one even cried when the teacher make him take off his shirt.

Didn't quite understand because I remember being always shirtless at home since I was in primary school. Didn't see what the big deal was. 🤔

I think this should only be in the era of early 90s or earlier bah?

I grew up with a father who never wore a shirt at home. He would go for runs topless. Even go to the shop downstairs without a shirt on. So my older brother and I naturally followed him. From as early as primary school, we would come back from school wash up and wear only shorts until we went to school next day. 

In the weekend, if never go out anywhere can stay topless for 2 straight days. It was the norm for us and that's how I thought all boys are. But after meeting others you realize that's not how it always works. Many funny incidents because of my lack of knowledge. But know better now. ;D 

Wow. Envious u could go topless fr young, no such thing in my home. Only during army, Uni & when I started living on my own then I started going half naked 😁 Feels so much better not wearing shirt. On days I work from home I’m also working shirtless. Then go for my shirtless runs. I think people are quite happy to see my hotbod too and I love showing ….ermm all the hard work I put in the gym. What sort of funny incidents u encounter when shirtless, care to share? 

Guest sunsoutshirtsoff

I think this should only be in the era of early 90s or earlier bah?

Went to sec sch in the late 90s.

Wow. Envious u could go topless fr young, no such thing in my home. Only during army, Uni & when I started living on my own then I started going half naked 😁 Feels so much better not wearing shirt. On days I work from home I’m also working shirtless. Then go for my shirtless runs. I think people are quite happy to see my hotbod too and I love showing ….ermm all the hard work I put in the gym. What sort of funny incidents u encounter when shirtless, care to share? 

Started going shirtless from a young age since it was the way in my home. Didn't really feel awkward because SG is always humid and hot. Constantly feeling warm.

Being shirtless is the best way to be. It feels very freeing. At least you have started being topless already. There are some guys until now as adults still don't take off shirt even in their own home.

For funny incidents I can remember when I had to spend a few days at a friend's house. I brought tees to wear at home since I was in another person's home. However, I assumed for sleeping I could just sleep in boxers. But I was wrong.

My friend tells me he wears a shirt to bed and that his parents don't allow him to go shirtless since he has sisters. So I had to sleep in shorts and tees. It was so difficult to even sleep. So warm the weather.

Most of it was school or ns related. Don't know if it's actually interesting but it sure me laugh thinking about that time.

Like everyone else. During my primary school and secondary school over 25 years ago. It is common if your p.e teacher is a guy and if i forget to bring my p.e attire. I will be ask to remove my iniform and attend p.e lesson shirtless. It kind of start when i am primary 4. Of course my first p.e lesson shirtless kind of shy. Later i get used to it and started to be shirtless at home later age. I think age 11 or 12.

During my time if failed exam or english at primary 3 or 4. Extended 2 years in primary school. I failed english at primary 4. So at primary 5 to 7. Almost every years. Every p.e lesson i forget to bring p.e attire i be attend p.e lesson shirtless.

I not shy about be shirtless. It because i quite skinny at that age. So be shirtless in front of my classmate make me kind of embarss because of my bones show on my upper body.

So it make my remember to bring my p.e attire for p.e lesson althought i want to alway pretend to forget so i can attend p.e lesson shirtless.

When i am age 12. After i tell my parents i want to be shirtless at home. My father make me to shirtless within my living area when i go out to buy stuff or meet up with my friends. Those need to take public transport i am allow to wear shirt. 

The question is on shirtless p.e in school. But it a bit related to what i going to say later. So my shirtless apperance outdoor have been seem by a lot of my classmate schoolmate because my living hdb flat is infront of my primary school.

So sometime a teacher see me shirtless and will ask and i tell him i been edcated this way.

I still remember when i am primary 8. My p.e teacher see me shirtless playing outdoor many time. He did come and chat with me. I tell him my father educated this way and i like to be shirtless during any sport any place allowed.

After this chat. I do bring my p.e attire to my p.e lesson. Then i am suprise he tell me p.e lesson shirtless. When some of my classmate ask him why i need to be shirtless. He tell the class i requested.

I still remember it happen on later march then every p.e lesson i attend i am shirtless. After school i also join Athlete club because he is the coach. Shirtless is a must for guys but not every training is requested. But when i join his club. I am requested to be shirtless in every training.

I think there are some male trainer or p.e teacher like to make guy attending their lesson shirtless but they only can make us to it. Under punishment or games like skin vs p.e attire on soccor or basket ball.

Or we do it willingly. And they will be it permanently.

P.e lesson only i alone shirtless plus those forget to bring p.e attire one.

But in the Athlete club. There are around 10 to 20 members. There are 2 more guys join me. We never wear shirt during training. Other during vs games then shirtless or base of they need.

Most of them wear p e attire. Some might remove shirt when they sweat and put on after cool down.

3 of us from the beginning to the end shirtless. 

When i am primary 8. I keep be shirtless in any sport even though it is not necessary one like playing ping pong.

What i trying to say it. When i am 14 years old. Primary 8. I have many shirtless experience in school which make me feel good attending.

Secondary also have story but i stop. Not as many as primary school. Primary 8.

Edited by Andrew240577

My primary school in the late 90s got a lady relief teachers who just

finished  A levels & joined our school to work a bit before going Uni. Think she was 8 years older than us only but we haven’t undergone puberty so she felt a lot older. At that time we all still innocent & blur but I remembered she like to make us go shirtless. If after recess shirt sweaty cause of playing games, she will make us attend class shirtless till our shirts dry. She was “concerned” we get sick wearing sweaty shirt. Sometimes after school or recess, she will organise impromptu physical activities. So because we dun know about the activities in advance, she will make us take off our shirts to do them. Then once in a while got clean your classroom day, she also ask us go topless cause “scared” our shirts become sweaty or dirty. Looking back now maybe she wanted to check us out 🤔 Then, i remembered one PE lesson, she told the class PE is swimming that day but actually it is not. So got no bus scheduled to bring us to the pool. Than cause no one bring PE attire, the whole class of 40 pupils all had to do PE topless that day. Maybe it was part of her plan as well. But the rest of the school at that time quite common for boys going topless so guess nobody questioned her. 

Quite awkward to be topless during the PE lesson when everyone is clothed.

My primary school in the late 90s got a lady relief teachers who just

finished  A levels & joined our school to work a bit before going Uni. Think she was 8 years older than us only but we haven’t undergone puberty so she felt a lot older. At that time we all still innocent & blur but I remembered she like to make us go shirtless. If after recess shirt sweaty cause of playing games, she will make us attend class shirtless till our shirts dry. She was “concerned” we get sick wearing sweaty shirt. Sometimes after school or recess, she will organise impromptu physical activities. So because we dun know about the activities in advance, she will make us take off our shirts to do them. Then once in a while got clean your classroom day, she also ask us go topless cause “scared” our shirts become sweaty or dirty. Looking back now maybe she wanted to check us out 🤔 Then, i remembered one PE lesson, she told the class PE is swimming that day but actually it is not. So got no bus scheduled to bring us to the pool. Than cause no one bring PE attire, the whole class of 40 pupils all had to do PE topless that day. Maybe it was part of her plan as well. But the rest of the school at that time quite common for boys going topless so guess nobody questioned her. 

Ya there are alway some werid teacher try to make male students shirtless.

On my secondary school one of the punishement for late comer is to attend the class whole day shirtless

Ya there are alway some werid teacher try to make male students shirtless.

On my secondary school one of the punishement for late comer is to attend the class whole day shirtless

Wahaha….. But some guys got good bodies so they rather be shirtless as cooler & can show off their muscles. Will be incentive for them to come late rather than early. Ya. Crazy teachers. My sec school also got one male teacher who make us take off our shirts as punishment for whatever offence. On a few occasions when class as a whole too noisy when he enter, he made the whole class take off their shirt and march to the parade square to parade their topless bodies to whole school. 

Wahaha….. But some guys got good bodies so they rather be shirtless as cooler & can show off their muscles. Will be incentive for them to come late rather than early. Ya. Crazy teachers. My sec school also got one male teacher who make us take off our shirts as punishment for whatever offence. On a few occasions when class as a whole too noisy when he enter, he made the whole class take off their shirt and march to the parade square to parade their topless bodies to whole school. 

Ya crazy teachers and crazy student like me. Purposely make mistake for shirtless in school.

Mostly crazy at primary 8. Purposely forget to bring p.e attire to attend p.e lesson shirtless.

Purposely late at secondary school when i know late punishment is attend class shirtless whole day.

I am morning class student at sec 3. I stay at school for self study then i see 3 guys afternoon shift late and they been standing at the field with the head from 1300 to 1330.

The late students come between 1300 to 1330. And make to stand there with the head. At 1330 the head ask them to remove shirt and they enter the class shirtless. One of them is my neighbourhood friend. I ask him and he tell me it is whole day.

So i give it a try. I late for 15 min the next day and the head for the morning tell me to attend the class shirtless whole day. I kind of in shirtless fetish at that age.

But due to too skinny. I cannot say i like it at secondary because i still remember some female student shame me when i remove my shirt after p.e lesson. They say so skinny so wanted to be barechested.

😂😮‍💨

Edited by Andrew240577

Primary school I remember one super fit half Ang moh guy with 6 pack already at that age always forget to bring PE attire. So he always do PE bare bodied. There were also a few others like him who like to exercise shirtless and will always “forget” to bring their PE tops 

Guest sunsoutshirtsoff
On 9/10/2023 at 4:54 AM, Guest How said:

Primary school I remember one super fit half Ang moh guy with 6 pack already at that age always forget to bring PE attire. So he always do PE bare bodied. There were also a few others like him who like to exercise shirtless and will always “forget” to bring their PE tops 

I think ang moh naturally are exhibitionist from a very young age regardless of girl or boy. 

I remember my sec school my classmate is ang moh. He was in rugby so got very fit body from sec 1 already. During PE he always will take off his shirt and run. Like to show off his body. He very close with the teachers. Very charming. So they always close one eye with him. He always talk about how he fucks girls during the weekend. Told us stories about even fucking his tuition teacher.

Have encountered some more during NS and even working time. They are all exhibitionist. Love to show their body. The usual excuse, "Singapore is so hot."

8 hours ago, Guest sunsoutshirtsoff said:

I think ang moh naturally are exhibitionist from a very young age regardless of girl or boy. 

I remember my sec school my classmate is ang moh. He was in rugby so got very fit body from sec 1 already. During PE he always will take off his shirt and run. Like to show off his body. He very close with the teachers. Very charming. So they always close one eye with him. He always talk about how he fucks girls during the weekend. Told us stories about even fucking his tuition teacher.

Have encountered some more during NS and even working time. They are all exhibitionist. Love to show their body. The usual excuse, "Singapore is so hot."

Shirtless is normal for them. We should learn from them. Men should go shirtless unless required to wear shirt me think. It also gives motivation to gym more since will be showing off  body most of the time 

Guest sunsoutshirtsoff
14 hours ago, Guest How said:

Shirtless is normal for them. We should learn from them. Men should go shirtless unless required to wear shirt me think. It also gives motivation to gym more since will be showing off  body most of the time 

Yup agree with you. They are very confident. As Asians we could learn from them. 

I only wear shirt if it's required if not i don't. Only time is when I go to work or out. At home I'm shirtless same when I go for runs as well.

I sometimes run from my house to swimming pool in just tights. Do some laps in the pool and run back home. Best feeling. You guys should try.

I think guys as we get older we get better like wine. But we still need to exercise eat healthy and take care of ourselves so can have the full benefit.👍

On 9/11/2023 at 7:18 AM, Guest sunsoutshirtsoff said:

Ang moh indeed like to be topless. Can see many ang moh running topless here.

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Ang moh indeed like to be topless. Can see many ang moh running topless here.

Majority of Ang Moh like to be topless but not all. I remember in JC, during a combined PE session where the whole cohort was present in the auditorium, the PE teacher requested for the only Ang moh student to come on stage to be a volunteer. He had no idea what he was volunteering for but when on stage, the PE teacher said he needed to explain the functions of the body muscles and needed the Ang Moh student to be the live specimen. The PE teacher then told the Ang Moh to take off his shirt in front of the whole auditorium. I think the PE teacher assumed Ang Moh like to show off body so volunteered him but he was so shy and embarrassed. However, by that time, the whole auditorium was excited and was cheering him on to take his shirt off. So he had no choice and slowly unbuttoned his shirt hoping the PE teacher will say it is a joke and tell him to button up but that was not the case. He had unbuttoned all his buttons with the shirt still on his body praying he didn’t have to take it off. But the cheers got louder and the PE teacher told him to hurry up and take off shirt. He looked like the thin nerdy kind and one looking at him probably thought there were skin and bones under his uniform. But finally, when he removed his shirt completely and was standing topless in front of the whole auditorium, there were screams of excitement as we gazed upon his impressive white leaned and toned body with six pack and cute pinkish nipples. Was kind of like Clark Ken becoming super man moment. Guess he should have stripped to his underwear too but didn’t. The PE teacher than told the auditorium to shut up as he wanted to proceed with his lesson on body muscles. So for the next 10 mins or so, we had to look at the Ang Moh boy’s hot body as the teacher pointed to the various muscles on his body to explain their functions. Think it was one of the best PE lessons ever. Think the Ang Moh boy though initially embarrassed felt quite happy in the end after getting all the cheers for his sexy bod which no one knew he had 

On 9/13/2023 at 10:47 PM, Guest guest said:

Majority of Ang Moh like to be topless but not all. I remember in JC, during a combined PE session where the whole cohort was present in the auditorium, the PE teacher requested for the only Ang moh student to come on stage to be a volunteer. He had no idea what he was volunteering for but when on stage, the PE teacher said he needed to explain the functions of the body muscles and needed the Ang Moh student to be the live specimen. The PE teacher then told the Ang Moh to take off his shirt in front of the whole auditorium. I think the PE teacher assumed Ang Moh like to show off body so volunteered him but he was so shy and embarrassed. However, by that time, the whole auditorium was excited and was cheering him on to take his shirt off. So he had no choice and slowly unbuttoned his shirt hoping the PE teacher will say it is a joke and tell him to button up but that was not the case. He had unbuttoned all his buttons with the shirt still on his body praying he didn’t have to take it off. But the cheers got louder and the PE teacher told him to hurry up and take off shirt. He looked like the thin nerdy kind and one looking at him probably thought there were skin and bones under his uniform. But finally, when he removed his shirt completely and was standing topless in front of the whole auditorium, there were screams of excitement as we gazed upon his impressive white leaned and toned body with six pack and cute pinkish nipples. Was kind of like Clark Ken becoming super man moment. Guess he should have stripped to his underwear too but didn’t. The PE teacher than told the auditorium to shut up as he wanted to proceed with his lesson on body muscles. So for the next 10 mins or so, we had to look at the Ang Moh boy’s hot body as the teacher pointed to the various muscles on his body to explain their functions. Think it was one of the best PE lessons ever. Think the Ang Moh boy though initially embarrassed felt quite happy in the end after getting all the cheers for his sexy bod which no one knew he had 

haha. I remember some "skinny" school friends can't tell they got hotbod under their uniform until they take their shirts off. I remember got one time in school also where teacher ask for volunteer to take off shirt to conduct some lesson. But at least, the teacher told the reason for volunteering. So one of my sporty hunky classmate volunteered almost immediately and his shirt was off in seconds as he liked showing off his body

• 2 weeks later...

Witnessed something similar for human anatomy class. Teacher asked for a volunteer & my classmate, a school runner with a lean bod who usually trains topless volunteered himself. Was in an all boys school so no big deal for him but for me it was a real treat as I saw him unbutton his shirt first exposing his firm sexy chest and than removing his shirt entirely revealing his gorgeous muscular body. Also had another incident during PE where the teacher made the whole class take off their shirt as he wanted to measure our body fat using some clipper equipment. As the equipment was in the gym, we just left our class room topless as we headed to the gym and continued to do the whole PE session topless after he completed measuring our body fat. 

This will go viral on TikTok in today's context

Guest Nautti
23 hours ago, queerqloset said:

This will go viral on TikTok in today's context

Yeah. He can start his only fans after that and do the full show, strip totally nude 

Guest Nautti
On 9/28/2023 at 5:22 AM, Guest Flash said:

found a video of boy volunteering to exhibit his body for class 😁

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrGUGpnLlRF/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Wow. I wish my biology class was like this. That Handsome boy is so cute and confident of his body. Teacher just point at his muscles for educational reasons but he chose to entertain the class by flexing and posing. This video only small snippet. Anyone got full video. Wonder if teacher made him strip completely naked so she can teach the class on male reproductive organs. That will be one exciting bio lesson 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2023 at 10:50 PM, Guest sunsoutshirtsoff said:

Just reply to this answer.

My father never force me to be shirtless at any age but i asking for shirtless at home i think age 12 or 13.

My father make me permanently shirtless indoor and outdoor within walking distance from my house.

I like every low to middle income family at that age year 1990s.

We only go out for good meal at end of the month when my parents received their salary. I only wear shirt during this date for meal during school holiday.

So when started. At mid or end of year school holiday. I technically shirtless almost a month straight even i meet up with my friends for chat or jogging.

I am forced to be shirtless outdoor when i demand shirtless indoor by my father.😅

Edited by Andrew240577

• 5 months later...
Guest Harry

Like others have said some PE teachers like to make boys shirtless as a punishment for all kind of things. This happened to me at 14, the PE teacher had already made me a skin for the basketball game but then I spoke out of turn to him and I was made to do push ups. At first I thought that was the end of the punishment but then he said no, from now you do each PE class with no shirt unless I tell you differently. For several weeks I had to be a skin every time, even outdoors when I was the only shirtless boy in the class.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.