Male HQ

Shirtless punishment con forgetting pe attire during pe lessons

Hi there, 

I rmb during my primary and secondary school days when male students forgot to bring their pe attire during pe lessons, pe teacher will punish the male students to remove their uniform n do pe lessons just with shorts / long pants. 

Did yiu encounter the same experience in the past during your school time? 

How did did you feel if you experience this punishment before? 

1 hour ago, zyjd said:

I was always managed to get excused or escape from physical education classes so not applicable haha

ya, why so good?

due to medical condition? but how did u maintain your weight, u looked slim though

yes experienced but from that one lesson, I try not to forget

that is still  not the most humiliating

the worst is during arts class

2 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

ya, why so good?

due to medical condition? but how did u maintain your weight, u looked slim though

I was prone to palpitations. Was only diagnosed with SVT (supraventricular tachycardia) when I was in sec 4.

I could exercise lah. I just didn't want to in school because I'll be all hot and sticky and this prima donna didn't like the idea of having to change in the filthy male students' toilet

2 minutes ago, experience_boy said:

What happened during arts class? 

wow similar to my case when I m an adult

nothing sensual, just that arts teacher - she was very fierce,

if u forgotten to bring any art materials,  go out of the class and pull your ears (crossed hand) and then squat up and down 100 times

we call this "up and down" = everyone will know how to do it by default
sometimes it is nt my perspiration that flows but my tears (felt so humiliating)

2 minutes ago, experience_boy said:

What happened during arts class? 

Just now, -Ignored- said:

wow similar to my case when I m an adult

nothing sensual, just that arts teacher - she was very fierce,

if u forgotten to bring any art materials,  go out of the class and pull your ears (crossed hand) and then squat up and down 100 times

we call this "up and down" = everyone will know how to do it by default
sometimes it is nt my perspiration that flows but my tears (felt so humiliating)

I had a horrible art teacher too who made everyone buy drawing paper from her at exorbitant prices (50c per sheet). One day I stood right beside her when she asked who needs to buy drawing paper selling mine for 20 per sheet. She was furious but couldn't really do anything

12 minutes ago, zyjd said:

I had a horrible art teacher too who made everyone buy drawing paper from her at exorbitant prices (50c per sheet). One day I stood right beside her when she asked who needs to buy drawing paper selling mine for 20 per sheet. She was furious but couldn't really do anything

I felt mine was trying to instill discipline, she really managed to punish those deserving naughty ones but at the expense of ours

nowadays many students seemed nonchalant in bringg their own stuff (in my times, the 80s) no students are allowed to sell anything in the school

I got complaint from selling some of my doraemon stuff

what is wrong w selling things when my frens are interested in the toys?
Why mst they complain about me?

anyway, before we get too far fetched, better go back to the shirtless punishment

but somehow the boys seemed to enjoy playg balls shirtless leh, so I wonder is that really a punishment

and teachers seemed to make the other group of boys to remove their Pe tshirt so as to differentiate one team fr the other

41 minutes ago, zyjd said:

U should 've brought this up to the admin discreetly.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

3 hours ago, zyjd said:

Hah... i have related issue.. but each at a dollar. Ugh... 

Imagine police are tracking this site to catch us in action.

onlyfans

twitter

3 hours ago, Forbidden Vulpes said:

Hah... i have related issue.. but each at a dollar. Ugh... 

I hope u didn't get to forget to bring next round , after the price paid for

what if it is price paid for another loan PE shorts(but have to wash and return to the PE teacher next day after school), some may secretly cummed on it

Guest lonewolfsbane

Went to a boys secondary school so shirts vs skins was pretty common during p.e. games. Was in the athletics team so it was common for us to train shirtless at the track and gym. I don't think guys would usually see that as punishment. 

1 minute ago, aedile1234 said:

went to a boy school too for both primary and secondary... playing ball shirtless after school was quite common be it at the school field/ courts or the ones outside in the hdb estate...

What kind of ball? ;)

10 minutes ago, zyjd said:

What kind of ball? ;)

it was a good mix of basketball and street soccer in a basketball court... so mostly enjoy the sights of shirtless guys... both my pri and sec school had swimming incorporated into our curriculum.. in primary school they would bring us to a public pool using a bus, and during secondary school there was a public pool nearby that we can easily reach using a side gate.. old school public pools still were the open shower concept haha... thats when boys were still shy though so can't enjoy much even in the changing room

Yup.. I was in a boys school in the 90s/early 2000s and it was common.. If u forget pe kit just automatically take off shirt and maybe do a few extra laps. But it wasn't really that much punishment since every pe period usually the teacher makes half the class go shirtless for games. even the female teachers don't hesitate to make you take off your shirt at a moments notice. We even change openly in the classroom in front of the teachers though many only change shirts but wear the shorts underneath..as I recall for whatever reason they don't like you to wear the tshirt underneath your normal uniform.

Very different of course in secondary school, since it was mixed. You only really see boys go shirtless after school for cca or something as others mentioned here. Curious to hear if any guys here did pe shirtless in mixed setting?

My primary school was a mixed setting. Male students who forgot their pe attire will have to take off their uniform for the whole pe lessons. I rmb aerobic lessons were conducted weekly in school hall and boys who forgot their pe attire will have to do aerobics shirtless in the school hall like with all the teachers n students around like assembly settings. I agreed, teachers did not like to see male students wearing a t shirt underneath their uniform n will usually ask the male students to remove the t shirt in class, canteen or any where else where the teacher spotted u. 

7 hours ago, Guest xyz said:

Yup.. I was in a boys school in the 90s/early 2000s and it was common.. If u forget pe kit just automatically take off shirt and maybe do a few extra laps. But it wasn't really that much punishment since every pe period usually the teacher makes half the class go shirtless for games. even the female teachers don't hesitate to make you take off your shirt at a moments notice. We even change openly in the classroom in front of the teachers though many only change shirts but wear the shorts underneath..as I recall for whatever reason they don't like you to wear the tshirt underneath your normal uniform.

Very different of course in secondary school, since it was mixed. You only really see boys go shirtless after school for cca or something as others mentioned here. Curious to hear if any guys here did pe shirtless in mixed setting?

Sorry I'm new to Bw. The below reply was suppose to reply to u :) 

get your point

not sure why teachers cannot accept wearing pe tshirt under uniform

they worry we got stroke?

during Pre U /JC
the boys will lock the room and change totally and then re open the classrm and let the gals in < if not get the gals to go to the toilet to change then we lock the room (pls don't ask did I see anything )

Guest 72%dark
18 hours ago, Guest lonewolfsbane said:

Went to a boys secondary school so shirts vs skins was pretty common during p.e. games. Was in the athletics team so it was common for us to train shirtless at the track and gym. I don't think guys would usually see that as punishment. 

Well as someone on the athletics team you probably had a fit body (or at least an normal looking one). But for boys with unattractive bodies and who feel self-conscious about it, it can be really mortifying to be made to strip in front of other people. That was my experience in school. As a chubby kid I felt really embarrassed about having man boobs and such, and so being made to go shirtless really was a punishment for me. Probably more so than the physical exercise itself, that was one reason I hated PE.

47 minutes ago, 72%dark said:

Well as someone on the athletics team you probably had a fit body (or at least an normal looking one). But for boys with unattractive bodies and who feel self-conscious about it, it can be really mortifying to be made to strip in front of other people. That was my experience in school. As a chubby kid I felt really embarrassed about having man boobs and such, and so being made to go shirtless really was a punishment for me. Probably more so than the physical exercise itself, that was one reason I hated PE.

How long did the punishment last? R u alone or with other boys going topless? 

1 hour ago, 72%dark said:

I feel you man!

Being chubby in primary and secondary school was definitely not the best experience when we had to be divided in shirt vs skin group :huh: or when I forgot my PE T-shirt.

Practically embarrassing and as you said it - indeed a punishment!

Guest lonewolfsbane
14 hours ago, 72%dark said:

Although I was bigger and taller, I was bit on the chubby side in sec 1. I just could run fast and was good at sports. It's only after a year of training I got into better shape.

Before that, seniors would grab your love handles and chest fat n make fun of you. But u just tahan and work hard to lose the weight. After you have a nice body they actually praise n compliment you. I guess its their way of motivating. But of course it would have been really bad if there were girls around. Would have been so embarrassed 

12 hours ago, bluwerks said:

I feel you man!

Being chubby in primary and secondary school was definitely not the best experience when we had to be divided in shirt vs skin group :huh: or when I forgot my PE T-shirt.

Practically embarrassing and as you said it - indeed a punishment!

I think it was not too bad since mine was an all boys school. Even though there were some ripped gods most of us were skinny chubby or regular looking. Plus the pe teachers usually go shirtless as well during the games and gym so it didn't feel so awkward.

11 hours ago, Guest lonewolfsbane said:

Although I was bigger and taller, I was bit on the chubby side in sec 1. I just could run fast and was good at sports. It's only after a year of training I got into better shape.

Before that, seniors would grab your love handles and chest fat n make fun of you. But u just tahan and work hard to lose the weight. After you have a nice body they actually praise n compliment you. I guess its their way of motivating. But of course it would have been really bad if there were girls around. Would have been so embarrassed 

I think it was not too bad since mine was an all boys school. Even though there were some ripped gods most of us were skinny chubby or regular looking. Plus the pe teachers usually go shirtless as well during the games and gym so it didn't feel so awkward.

that s how the guys will make fun of ....

it is fine just treat it as a "bro" thing esp  u have lost wt

I was from a boys school and yes forgot bring PE shirt then you will just run half naked with school shorts (yeah you know which school)

Remember once I forgot to bring and one of my friends (plays sports, loud, in uniform group) volunteered his PE shirt.

Not sure what his intention was but I felt like I was in a Korean drama as a shy girl and he was the popular kid sacrificing himself to protect me.

He was always straight (kinda), attached to a girl now. 

Makes me feel weird now thinking about it.

6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I was from a boys school and yes forgot bring PE shirt then you will just run half naked with school shorts (yeah you know which school)

Remember once I forgot to bring and one of my friends (plays sports, loud, in uniform group) volunteered his PE shirt.

Not sure what his intention was but I felt like I was in a Korean drama as a shy girl and he was the popular kid sacrificing himself to protect me.

So nice of him! 

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:25 AM, Guest guest said:

so good one!

U looked sissy then? u mentioned u r shy like a gal

and it is not just k drama having such script

Guest Showdown with a sunglass

Pe lesson is normal exercise! Just some sponge ball throwing game! Back then I was in the turf club during the morning session as an afternoon class student. That I considered really tough for a turf club candidate. The pe instructor makes all the above 100kg to run like da Chang jin, as if got to run the whole mountain down to school. Still remember there was a 120 kg Super chub was running back to school after a Super run conducted for an occasion where all runner had to run back to the point to see his target weight. Back then I was 105 kg, so I got to be slightly early reaching to see my bmi. And it was 30 kg as from my height to reach the ideal. It was really devastated to think how 30 kg is going to be demolished at my time where not much scientific invention for pills and therapy like of it today. Dissapointingly, I had too saw that my Friend needed 50 kg due to his height for the ideal weight. Ya! All the shorts are half down after the exercise. 

Yes, was in boys sec school. Anyone who did not bring their pe attire had to take off their shirt and run laps / do pushups in their shorts or long pants. happened to me a few times and it was humiliating cos everyone else was clothed. but yeah some of the school teams would often work out shirtless after school anyway.

we also had swim PE. the tchrs always threatened to make us take off our pants if we didn't bring trunks, but it never happened. twice i forgot -  one time i had to borrow from the lost property the other time i just swam in my pe shorts (without underwear ofc) 

5 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Yes, was in boys sec school. Anyone who did not bring their pe attire had to take off their shirt and run laps / do pushups in their shorts or long pants. happened to me a few times and it was humiliating cos everyone else was clothed. but yeah some of the school teams would often work out shirtless after school anyway.

we also had swim PE. the tchrs always threatened to make us take off our pants if we didn't bring trunks, but it never happened. twice i forgot -  one time i had to borrow from the lost property the other time i just swam in my pe shorts (without underwear ofc) 

I remember mine was a mixed sch n it was even more humiliating  :/ 

15 minutes ago, Guest Adwin sports massagemolest said:

Ya! For all the fit Wan can take out shirt. Chubs can t even Keep the shorts up! Don t say got to be shirtless! Oh my goodness!

Guys with big nipples will feel humiliate too! I rmb a guy was punished to go topless during pe lesson, after the class, all the male classmates laughed at his big nipples! 

2 hours ago, experience_boy said:

Guys with big nipples will feel humiliate too! I rmb a guy was punished to go topless during pe lesson, after the class, all the male classmates laughed at his big nipples! 

kekekeke cute! abt the laughg exp

4 hours ago, experience_boy said:

Big nipples on a fit  toned bod is sexy.  Never failed to please.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Oink redhill and redwine

When I was in my secondary school physical training and eca. My nipple is kind of exhausted as it was not protruding. As a heavy chub, the demonic exercise was deem making one losing weight. But that is not a case when puberty was at the same time in processing. The tuck shop food was so good. And that it turn out eating more than all the sweat that were shed. So just sleep and sleep and sleep till after the real Ns, the nipple woke out and got its way to turn myself a better looking body.

On 2/10/2018 at 3:55 AM, experience_boy said:

How abt discipline master / mistress punish male students to take off uniform n run around the school ? 

Did you ever experience that? Uniform as in shirts and shorts/trousers?

On 29/01/2018 at 11:53 AM, experience_boy said:

Hi there, 

I rmb during my primary and secondary school days when male students forgot to bring their pe attire during pe lessons, pe teacher will punish the male students to remove their uniform n do pe lessons just with shorts / long pants. 

Did yiu encounter the same experience in the past during your school time? 

How did did you feel if you experience this punishment before? 

I cannot believe MOE and the govt allow this to happen!

Guest lonewolfsbane

Being shirtless during pe or cca was quite normal in my school since it was all boys. But of course initially everyone feels a little uncomfortable but you get used to it after a while.

As far as punishments, there was this discipline mistress  who would make the boys who didn't do work or got into some kind of trouble to stand outside principal office shirtless. I guess it was supposed to humiliate them but most of the time the guys being punished were usually in great shape and didn't look the least bit ashamed to me. I think the joke was on the discipline mistress. Lol.

On 15/02/2018 at 7:51 PM, Guest lonewolfsbane said:

Being shirtless during pe or cca was quite normal in my school since it was all boys. But of course initially everyone feels a little uncomfortable but you get used to it after a while.

As far as punishments, there was this discipline mistress  who would make the boys who didn't do work or got into some kind of trouble to stand outside principal office shirtless. I guess it was supposed to humiliate them but most of the time the guys being punished were usually in great shape and didn't look the least bit ashamed to me. I think the joke was on the discipline mistress. Lol.

How long did the punishment lasted? For staying outside the principal office? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.