Male HQ

Shirtless punishment con forgetting pe attire during pe lessons

Guest lonewolfsbane
12 hours ago, experience_boy said:

How long did the punishment lasted? For staying outside the principal office? 

Usually after school 1 hour plus maybe 2. It's a usual practice. Even when we don't do homework or misbehave, teacher will make us take off our shirt and stand outside classroom in our trousers. Don't know how it was supposed to help us. Quite cooling on hot days though. Lol.

1 minute ago, wuyong said:

Boys school. You do all the activities shirtless. :) 

I agree. Whether its pe sports gym or punishment always default is shirtless for boys school. I remember my sec1 orientation camp all the sec 1 students were made to sleep in school hall.

We all had to shower first after the activities of the day. Then we were advised to wear just shorts as it will get warm during the night. Of course not all the boys went shirtless  but most did. And it did get warm. Almost all the senior (sec3) were shirtless as well but most of them got fit bodies so I think they didn't mind showing it off. Lol.

On ‎14‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:23 AM, wuyong said:

And I thought it happened only in my sec school.. I got punished once and it was embarrassing. :X

then what did the gals get?for forgetting to bring books/tshirts or homework?

Wanna know the trend for newer era

On 1/29/2018 at 11:53 AM, experience_boy said:

Hi there, 

I rmb during my primary and secondary school days when male students forgot to bring their pe attire during pe lessons, pe teacher will punish the male students to remove their uniform n do pe lessons just with shorts / long pants. 

Did yiu encounter the same experience in the past during your school time? 

How did did you feel if you experience this punishment before? 

Last time my sec school have such punishment for male students who forgot to bring their PE attire. They would be topless throughout the PE lesson, and it have become a common sight, no one would feel awkward. But some male students who wanted to escape the punishment would borrow PE attire from others class male students who have completed their PE lesson. So the person would wear the sweaty T-shirt from their friends.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

13 hours ago, experience_boy said:

I wonder how those make students reacted when they were ask to strip their uniform as punishment in a mixed school? Haha 

Back then topless in school were consider a common sight. As some male students would play basketball/football topless during PE lesson or after their school. Maybe now topless in school might become a less common sight, so if you are topless you would feel funny.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Warren rough and showering

Exchanging pe shirt is much difficult as it may not be the right size of a chub. However, we do borrow recorders in dozens from other class for music lesson. There is a saying, early bird get the most fatty worms. Well, I got the last recorder that is already yellow from an ivory colour. As for the whistle, oh my goodness! It produce the different tone as my mouth is not fully intact on the whistle. Awaken all the cobras in the class. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/02/2018 at 11:25 AM, alien said:

Back then topless in school were consider a common sight. As some male students would play basketball/football topless during PE lesson or after their school. Maybe now topless in school might become a less common sight, so if you are topless you would feel funny.

Indeed. Singapore now has become too orderly for its own good.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

9 hours ago, Guest guest said:

anyone shirtless during caning? at my school, boys had to change into just pe shorts for caning 

I had to take off my pants and underpants in the discipline master’s office...

Guest Guest
On 2 March 2018 at 12:34 PM, LeanMature said:

Indeed. Singapore now has become too orderly for its own good.  

Singapore now has become very conservative. Hardly you can see any male students shirtless in school.

On 07/03/2018 at 1:07 PM, Guest Guest said:

This is true. Why eh?

15 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Our guys are so shy though weather is so hot! I want to see hot guys! 

Not so much about shyness.  People are becoming more aware that constant exposure to the sun is really bad for the skin. Also, today Singapore has become more crowded and congested, giving less space and opportunity to go shirtless.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest lonewolfsbane
On 07/03/2018 at 2:05 PM, Guest Guest said:

funny enough, nowadays guys are default topless for ns trainings.. maybe sec school guys should be topless too?? haha

Yes have noticed especially in tekong  bmt. During my bmt time in mid 2000s it was a privilege to train topless.  We can only be topless if officer allow. Now it's like every physical training they default go topless.

In my sec school, it was all boys school so usually in sports cca got high chance of exercising topless. Sometimes during gym and outdoor pe will also go topless. Quite normal. Dunno if it's the same for mixed school.

On 07/03/2018 at 11:20 PM, Ben Ben Ben said:

Our guys are so shy though weather is so hot! I want to see hot guys! 

I think it's all about timing. Early mornings around 5am and late nights 10pm some guys will run topless. When I was working night shift for about a year I used to exercise in the afternoon around 2 to 3pm. Would run and do exercises at the fitness corner topless. Other guys also usually go topless because it's very hot at that time.

Guest Guest

I'm from! Malaysia. My sec school very smart. None can skip PE cause school hv spare PE attired in all sizes. Students who forgot to bring their PE attire will hv to loan it and return it within 3 days cleaned and washed. If not there will be cash punishment, RM10 as rental fee! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Angus

Sorry I'm a bit late to this discussion but in my school (1990s) it was common for boys to do PE shirtless as a punishment. Sometimes it was in a group but more often you could be the only one made to take off your top. It happened to me a few times, the worst was when I had to do a cross country run stripped down to my shorts. All the other boys wore tops, I was the only one shirtless.

On 2/18/2018 at 9:53 PM, experience_boy said:

I wonder how those make students reacted when they were ask to strip their uniform as punishment in a mixed school? Haha 

I got mine twice in a mix sch.. that was so embarrassing and we have to run around the sch track with the rest of the frens

Guest Guest

I don't think now school would punish male students to go topless during pe lesson? Some school might not even allow male students to go topless in the school compound.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2018 at 7:50 PM, Guest Angus said:

Sorry I'm a bit late to this discussion but in my school (1990s) it was common for boys to do PE shirtless as a punishment. Sometimes it was in a group but more often you could be the only one made to take off your top. It happened to me a few times, the worst was when I had to do a cross country run stripped down to my shorts. All the other boys wore tops, I was the only one shirtless.

are there ladies around? shld be quite embarassing  as cross country could an hour and you were topless for an hour?

Guest Guest
On 6/27/2018 at 7:50 PM, Guest Angus said:

This is common sight back in the 90s.

Guest Guest

as others mention, by 2000s i'm quite sure shirtless punishments never happen anymore to boys in mixed school but.. you know teen boys still like to find ways to show off lol, at least in my school. like some of us used to change our shirts openly in the classroom in front of the girls before pe lesson, or sometimes after pe we get dared by the girls to change our shirt back during a lesson without the teacher noticing. Things like that happen all the time, prob even nowadays.

And of course if girls want to see shirtless guys, they only need to visit the basketball court after school since most of us default topless by the end hha

Guest Guest
6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

as others mention, by 2000s i'm quite sure shirtless punishments never happen anymore to boys in mixed school but.. you know teen boys still like to find ways to show off lol, at least in my school. like some of us used to change our shirts openly in the classroom in front of the girls before pe lesson, or sometimes after pe we get dared by the girls to change our shirt back during a lesson without the teacher noticing. Things like that happen all the time, prob even nowadays.

And of course if girls want to see shirtless guys, they only need to visit the basketball court after school since most of us default topless by the end hha

Nowadays not a common sight to find topless school boys, maybe many school don't allow guys topless even in basketball court.

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2018 at 10:10 AM, experience_boy said:

are there ladies around? shld be quite embarassing  as cross country could an hour and you were topless for an hour?

Yes there were sometimes girls watching - and yes that could be embarrassing. But we just had to get on with it.

Secondary school so I was about 13-14.

Don't know that you would call it harrassment - it was just how the system worked at my  school. And I guess there were advantages as well as disadvantages!

Guest Looploop

During pri school my classmate (aboy) and I was forced to do so  for forgetting I was embarrassed but did it anyway the other forgets to bring it so many times it is as if a norm to him.

8 hours ago, experience_boy said:

What are the advtanges? Haha. How many times were u punished? 

I guess around 10-12 times, something like that.

And advantages? Hmm. Watching particular classmates run around with their tops off could be quite enjoyable...

I want to talk about my experience regarding shirtless punishment. One time we were doing PE and we were playing football at sea. It was winter and we were with a vest because there were around 35/38 F. degrees. One of my friend committed a strong foul and I reacted so that teacher order me to take off my shirt and to play without it as a punishment. It was very cold but the real problem was that I threw her my shirt so that she got very angry and said: “ok if you don’t want to go to the headmaster for this, just go into the sea” I was frozen, without a shirt and it also started raining, in fact my classmates went to repare under a palm, but I had to do this thing to avoid the headmaster so I entered in the sea and remained there for some minutes (I managed to resist in some ways) When I came out she didn’t give me back my shirt so that I was shirtless with pouring rain on my chest and I couldn’t warm in any way... unluckily I reacted another time to the teacher (I told her “water evaporates”) so after we went back to school on foot, obviously I was still shirtless under rain, she said “ok we must continue, if water evaporates, mud doesn’t do it!”. She said ok I put your shirt in your class but you’ll go back school after other 2 hours of excericises. She let me run for other 4/5 kilometers in a park near school. It was very muddy and my chest got dirty. Then she let me made a lot of push ups near puddles so that I can got more dirty. At the end I was covered in mud, grass, and other dirty things, but I think I shouldn’t have answered in such bad way to my teacher ahah 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2018 at 5:36 AM, Guest John said:

I want to talk about my experience regarding shirtless punishment. One time we were doing PE and we were playing football at sea. It was winter and we were with a vest because there were around 35/38 F. degrees. One of my friend committed a strong foul and I reacted so that teacher order me to take off my shirt and to play without it as a punishment. It was very cold but the real problem was that I threw her my shirt so that she got very angry and said: “ok if you don’t want to go to the headmaster for this, just go into the sea” I was frozen, without a shirt and it also started raining, in fact my classmates went to repare under a palm, but I had to do this thing to avoid the headmaster so I entered in the sea and remained there for some minutes (I managed to resist in some ways) When I came out she didn’t give me back my shirt so that I was shirtless with pouring rain on my chest and I couldn’t warm in any way... unluckily I reacted another time to the teacher (I told her “water evaporates”) so after we went back to school on foot, obviously I was still shirtless under rain, she said “ok we must continue, if water evaporates, mud doesn’t do it!”. She said ok I put your shirt in your class but you’ll go back school after other 2 hours of excericises. She let me run for other 4/5 kilometers in a park near school. It was very muddy and my chest got dirty. Then she let me made a lot of push ups near puddles so that I can got more dirty. At the end I was covered in mud, grass, and other dirty things, but I think I shouldn’t have answered in such bad way to my teacher ahah 

wow, was this in sg?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2018 at 4:29 PM, whatsmyname said:

Yea when I was p5, my teacher would do that. One Time, my crush forgot to bring his, and he had to take off his shirt and run around the Basketball Court a few rounds. I couldn’t Take my eyes off Him even though We only 11 yrs old but he was so handsome back then. Not sure what happened to him now. 

wow nice...... he has big nipples? haha 

On 9/25/2018 at 9:07 PM, experience_boy said:

anyone else encountered such punishments in their school days?

My sec school would punished male students who didn't bring their PE attire by going topless during PE lesson.

So if we forgot to bring our PE attire, we would go to other classes to borrow those who have finished their PE lesson to avoid going topless. Still remember we would be wearing sweaty and wet PE shirt!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.