Male HQ

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA [iOS/Google]

Dorkable

Was on the JP version for a while around mid last year. A fresh take on the old school 3-man, turn-based battle system but the heavy reliance on equipments killed it for me.

2 minutes ago, Sibelius said:

By following others do you get any perks or bonuses? Im not sure how the assist works.... my id is 577727627

During assist, your "Friend's" character would have more turns, i think. That's about it.

Game didn't indicate what other extra benefits from having "friends".

10 hours ago, Nipoet said:

During assist, your "Friend's" character would have more turns, i think. That's about it.

Game didn't indicate what other extra benefits from having "friends".

They don't gain any extra turns, all friend supporters expire after executing 3 moves. Their turns are up faster mainly because they have a better speed stat as compared to the one it replaces.

10 hours ago, Sibelius said:

By following others do you get any perks or bonuses? Im not sure how the assist works.... my id is 577727627

You gain gil each time someone picks your character as a supporter in a battle mission. They don't have to use you in actual combat for this to proc. IIRC, the reward is given at the start of every new day.

9 hours ago, Dorkable said:

Currently using Squall as my support character.

Was struggling with breaks initially. Realized that our first character, Warrior of Light, is extremely useful to protect teammates from breaks.

I'm Supporting as Rem, coz Starter and Best Equip at the moment. I managed to draw some 5* Weap and Armor for Squall. But he still too low level. T.T

Update: Changing Support to WOL now, coz he having better armor and Crystal Levels. xD

Actually, I noticed that if you give your character the optimal equipment, they can still dish out a good amount of damage and BRV (for DPS type) even from a low level. I started using my Squall as support since level 1 I think.

By the way, Co-op uses Link Bells? Meaning you are limited to only host up to 5 games?

Edited by Dorkable

Guest testtest

huh? squall can use as support? I thought he is DPS just like cloud?

and support are like rem, y'sthola, hope? haha, pardon if I'm wrong.

my current squad are cloud(lvl40), squall(lvl41), WOL(lvl48) with rank at only 32...

aslo, for co-op....I never try before since I can actually finish the bosses myself...

12 hours ago, Dorkable said:

Actually, I noticed that if you give your character the optimal equipment, they can still dish out a good amount of damage and BRV (for DPS type) even from a low level. I started using my Squall as support since level 1 I think.

By the way, Co-op uses Link Bells? Meaning you are limited to only host up to 5 games?

Yeap, you can only complete quests if you host, and you only have 5 bells. But they regenerate all 5 daily leh.

You can join unlimited times, though. but you only get the "participation" rewards. Not sure about EXP.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.