Male HQ

Why gay must steal my husband?

Guest Celina

Hello, 

i found out about this forum, because I caught my husband having affair with a transsexual. Let me introduce myself, I am a 36 year old “previously happily married” working mother with 1 kid.

i suspected my husband fooling around outside, but never expect it to be a transex. And this “woman” even dared to confront me in real life, urging me to divorce and give up custody of kid.

i check her number and found many people complaining over the Internet site[link removed]. People complain about her pervertic way of renting flats and tricking straight man for erotic massage using multiple female names, all these were attributed to the same telephone number that the shemale is using: [number removed], and that she rents her rooms in CCK!

there was even exposure that she is a user (crayon) here in this forum, which brings me here. Why you all like to break up my family? Steal my husband and want to steal kids?  

This “fake woman” even went to kindergarten to pick up my kid while waiting for my husband there, and made my kid call her auntie! 

Do you gays here any moral values at all? 

Edited by Glyph
Not usually one to edit another's post but do not post personal details like one's contact number.

The tranny went to kindergarten to wait for my husband and pick up child together.

also, according to others, she is on lookout for brown skin boys, could be underaged. Is there any way to report? 

FYI from this website [link removed]

Bapok keeps calling to moan and moan, offering cash for blow 
2018-01-23 11:45:50 
Painter
It’s a rainy day today, and this guniang called to moan and say she likes her boys wet, and she can lick them! Followed by more moaning! 
2018-01-24 10:43:37 
Romeo
I saw her again at McDonald’s trying to hook some ITE students! Beware!!!! The fake lime coloured wig of hers is as hideous as her face! 
2018-01-27 00:29:03 
Abdul
Sicko pervert advertised as young Naval Diver looking for fling, met up with a sick-looking bapok tranny! Bloody use fake pic to cheat people to meet! Beware!!!! 
2018-01-27 11:25:29 
OrLuLu
This person used the name “Natasha” to advertise personal oil massage cum Tantric touches! Was advised to go to CCK Avenue 1 to meet. Waited at McDonald’s and when met up, it was a lao aqua! Very disgusting and gross! s'il te plaît! Damn niang! 
2018-01-27 11:33:09 
Niang Niang
So it’s bapok Thomas Toh! No wonder received so many call from [number removed], still can say payment for fun! 
2018-01-27 11:34:43 
Loser No. 1

First, you shouldn't target the whole community because of one person. I rather you target the person because it's unfair to the rest of the person who does nothing.

Secondly, maybe you can rally those people to do a report together. If only one person, the action taken will be close to naught. And also gather some of her information if can so police know who to target. But I think in meantime, spread words of this person for preventive measure. To let people know who the hell is this person and stay away from them. Sometimes teenager like students aren't thinking well and could fall prey to him/her ( i don't even know what to call her). Imagine it happens to your son, you want? Or some guys out there doesn't have a brain much even past 30s

Anyway, it's sad to hear you predicament but time for you to brave up and confront your husband and that ladyboy.

Personal opinion, no offense.

Edited by Jason Chua

"She" must be really attractive and sexy? If "She" is not rich so must either look good or good in bed! That's the 2 things guys fall for! 

If non of the above? Then that guy must be blind!

Edited by gstringuy26

Dear Celina,

We are sorry to hear about situation. Please don’t blame the gay community. There are also family-wreckers out there who are women, are you going to blame all women too? 

When a relationship turned sour, you may want to ask when gone wrong on both sides.  Talk calmly to your husband, or both of you may want seek professional assistance to work it out.  

Good luck.

On 2/5/2018 at 10:56 AM, Guest Celina said:

Many people in the link has nothing good to say about that “woman”.  Looks like your husband has very weird taste. 

1 hour ago, CKW said:

Hi Celina,

I am very sorry to hear about your predicament.

But do know that gays and transexuals are not the same, and same gays hate transexuals.

What you should do is to confront your husband and ask him to choose between you and that transexual. If he decides to choose you, he must make a clean break with the other person.

Should he be foolish enough to choose the other person, then you can consider terminating the marriage if he refuses to go for counselling.

Very likely, the Court will give you custody of your children. It will be hard but in the meantime, rally support around yourself e.g. your parents, siblings, close friends, etc., so you won't feel alone.

Lastly, I hope that you won't hate gay people because of what happened. I am a gay person and I don't think what that transexual did is correct. I would whack the daylights out of him/her on your behalf if I could. 

Please take care.

CKW

this is really not a time to make clear of definition, if so,  I would have already posted this: (instead of the place I prev placed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBcuF9HAOvo

and this is a platform for all gays and communities in the GbT don't have to mentioned that gays in fact  dislike transgender /transsexuals or v.v. (no matter how others flamed that trans)

don't incite anything more but Love esp u r trying to help an outsider
(training and developing someone mentally or phy is another issue)

in the v first pl, I don't even know whether is TS really the victim or quoting another story elsewhere

Hi Celina,

I am disheartened to hear your story as I for one am against cheating especially given the circumstances that you're in.

I won't touch on the part where you seemingly blame the gay community for as I can see you're angry, disappointed and all of that. I understand why you directed your anger at the community and I won't blame you for it.

I agree with some commenters that you should rally your support group - family members, friends - as this is the time to have them around you to provide you with listening ears and perhaps aid you in finding a solution.

Talk to your husband, perhaps find a couple counsellor to help direct the conversation in a healthy manner.

To those that focuses on the blame Celina had placed on the gay community, I urge you to not get angry at her. Support her and not victim blame. Focus on the main issue and show the kind side of the community and that will indirectly reveal to Celina that the community isn't to blame for the act of one person. Whatever she choose to do with the kindness is her own prerogative but in the end if she choose to remain ignorant, then continue educating her. Anger is not a good teacher.

To Celina, I hope you remain strong in such trying times.

good deeds never go unpunished

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

CKW

this is really not a time to make clear of definition, if so,  I would have already posted this: (instead of the place I prev placed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBcuF9HAOvo

and this is a platform for all gays and communities in the GbT don't have to mentioned that gays in fact  dislike transgender /transsexuals or v.v. (no matter how others flamed that trans)

don't incite anything more but Love esp u r trying to help an outsider
(training and developing someone mentally or phy is another issue)

Sorry, it wasn't my intention to attack transexuals in my earlier post. Apologies if I gave that impression.

(I made the distinction because the thread title said "Gay steal my husband", and then in the details, she mentioned that it is a transexual. So I just wanted to clarify the meaning of both terms.)

Had the third party been a gay man or a straight woman, my reply and advice would still have been the same.

Edited by CKW

Cheating is wrong regardless of genders and/or orientations.

一种米养百种人。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest not hiding

Dear Celina,

Actually I m not sure if you had been happier if your husband had dated a 25 year old pretty girl.

Please talk to your husband first. Even being gay my personal advice would be, not to confront him too much and too hard on this because you might spoil your marriage. Give him time to come out to you. Your husband might have a sexual liking for ladyboys. You need yo accept that there are many straight men who enjoy Ladyboys. After a certain lapse of marriage such flings (in the straight or gay world) are quite normal and common. Being gay I m sexually totally not attracted to ladyboys. Don't place us all into one pot. The (sexual) world is diverse. Sit your husband down and talk to him. If he loves you, you don't need to worry about his fling but eventually you need to get more excitement into your marriage. If he doesn't feel love to you anymore, then there's not much to do. All in all I think you can achieve to get things settled again...

A gay friend of mine finally got married at about 40 when he could no longer stand his religious n family pressure.

He committed suicide a few yrs later after his marriage. :(

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

4 hours ago, Guest Celina said:

Hello, 

i found out about this forum, because I caught my husband having affair with a transsexual. Let me introduce myself, I am a 36 year old “previously happily married” working mother with 1 kid.

i suspected my husband fooling around outside, but never expect it to be a transex. And this “woman” even dared to confront me in real life, urging me to divorce and give up custody of kid.

i check her number and found many people complaining over the Internet site. People complain about her pervertic way of renting flats and tricking straight man for erotic massage using multiple female names, all these were attributed to the same telephone number that the shemale is using: 90992**5, and that she rents her rooms in CCK!

there was even exposure that she is a user (crayon) here in this forum, which brings me here. Why you all like to break up my family? Steal my husband and want to steal kids?  

This “fake woman” even went to kindergarten to pick up my kid while waiting for my husband there, and made my kid call her auntie! 

You can only blame yourself for poor sucking and fucking skills.

You need to do more OJT. I suggest you go geylang to let any guy play. Accumulate experience.

1 hour ago, fab said:

A gay friend of mine finally got married at about 40 when he could no longer stand his religious n family pressure.

He committed suicide a few yrs later after his marriage. :(

Serious ar fab?really? I cant believe it but y he committed suicide?

9 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Serious ar fab?really? I cant believe it but y he committed suicide?

I donno. I din get to talk to him. :P

I guess he prolly can't stand the sight of her abalone.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

8 hours ago, Guest Celina said:

Hello, 

i check her number and found many people complaining over the Internet site. People complain about her pervertic way of renting flats and tricking straight man for erotic massage using multiple female names, all these were attributed to the same telephone number that the shemale is using: 90992**5, and that she rents her rooms in CCK!

Hello Celina,

i do sympathise with your situation, it is never nice being kept in the dark,

and discovering infidelity from someone you have chosen to share your life with.

in fact, it is downright shitty and you must be hurting very badly right now.

but the choice for you to, firstly, confuse transexuality for homosexuality,

and second, use blowingwind as a platform to hold the gay community accountable for the

poor decisions your husband has made, not only makes me withdraw any sympathy i have for you,

it also makes me like you a lot less in general.

there are as many types of gay people as there are straight people.

we are not interchangeable or the same.

i suggest take it up with the two guilty parties, instead of coming in here to accuse the innocent.

more important than anything else, is to self-reflect and ask yourself:

"how and why did this happen?"

if you allow yourself to be shaped by hurt and despair, you compromise parts of yourself

that is good, honourable and valuable. it is not worth it.

Sincerely,

A fellow human being.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

13 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Hello Celina,

i do sympathise with your situation, it is never nice being kept in the dark,

and discovering infidelity from someone you have chosen to share your life with.

in fact, it is downright shitty and you must be hurting very badly right now.

but the choice for you to, firstly, confuse transexuality for homosexuality,

and second, use blowingwind as a platform to hold the gay community accountable for the

poor decisions your husband has made, not only makes me withdraw any sympathy i have for you,

it also makes me like you a lot less in general.

there are as many types of gay people as there are straight people.

we are not interchangeable or the same.

i suggest take it up with the two guilty parties, instead of coming in here to accuse the innocent.

more important than anything else, is to self-reflect and ask yourself:

"how and why did this happen?"

if you allow yourself to be shaped by hurt and despair, you compromise parts of yourself

that is good, honourable and valuable. it is not worth it.

Sincerely,

A fellow human being.

Stupid you.....this is just a prank post. Hahaha

Hi Cecilia, it us clear from the many bitchy responses that you've come to the wrong place. Many bitchy gays hate trans women because they are in denial about themselves. They are just as womanly, but do weight training to look like hulks. But the moment they open their mouths everything is exposed: that they are women trapped in men's bodies too!

This is such clear fraud started by TS Guest Celina. Take a look at the link provided at the someonecall.com website, and the first thing you would notice is how the posts were so close to each other. This is a completely clear case of slander. To think a large community here can actually swallow the entire story hook, line and sinker... :doh:

4 hours ago, cutejack said:

Hahahaa.u r funny

How young was he?lately?

Learn from u.

Mid 40s. Yes.

3 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

Talking abt a dead friend like that... tsk tsk 

Aiya.

Y so serious.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

34 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

This is such clear fraud started by TS Guest Celina. Take a look at the link provided at the someonecall.com website, and the first thing you would notice is how the posts were so close to each other. This is a completely clear case of slander. To think a large community here can actually swallow the entire story hook, line and sinker... :doh:

That is why I say stupid hehe

Click-bait trolling heheheh.... if anyone thinks this is actually real.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

13 hours ago, iJohn said:

While it is certainly the trans' fault, I feel that you're being unfair for targetting the "gay" people in general. A person in the community doesn't determine how the entire community works or behaves, it's exactly the same as the straight people. So please, don't make such remarks such as "do you gays here have any morals at all". 

It may not be the transexual's fault, you are only hearing Celine's side of story.  We should hear also the husband and the transexual's side of stories too.
Don't be bias.

23 hours ago, Guest Celina said:

Bapok keeps calling to moan and moan, offering cash for blow 
2018-01-23 11:45:50 
Painter
It’s a rainy day today, and this guniang called to moan and say she likes her boys wet, and she can lick them! Followed by more moaning! 
2018-01-24 10:43:37 
Romeo
I saw her again at McDonald’s trying to hook some ITE students! Beware!!!! The fake lime coloured wig of hers is as hideous as her face! 
2018-01-27 00:29:03 
Abdul
Sicko pervert advertised as young Naval Diver looking for fling, met up with a sick-looking bapok tranny! Bloody use fake pic to cheat people to meet! Beware!!!! 
2018-01-27 11:25:29 
OrLuLu
This person used the name “Natasha” to advertise personal oil massage cum Tantric touches! Was advised to go to CCK Avenue 1 to meet. Waited at McDonald’s and when met up, it was a lao aqua! Very disgusting and gross! s'il te plaît! Damn niang! 
2018-01-27 11:33:09 
Niang Niang
So it’s bapok Thomas Toh! No wonder received so many call from [number removed], still can say payment for fun! 
2018-01-27 11:34:43 
Loser No. 1

Quite laughable..... how do you know all these comments are not from a same person??  Could i even suspect you are the one who posted all these??  Looking at the timing of those comments... it is too telling. 
Don't be a troll, Celina.

11 hours ago, Steven94 said:

Let's not make this into a trans-hate thread. In fact, many transsexuals are actually nice people and don't deserve the discrimination, especially from the LGB community. 

To TS, the issue is between you and your husband, your husband chose this and there is no way he isn't responsible for this. While I'm sorry to hear about your case, lashing out at the gay community isn't the 'moral' thing to do either. 

Only seek professional help such as Marriage counsellors for further advice. 

We gays had been discriminate enough, do we still want to discriminate another group???

There is a difference between gay and someone who is trans. Your husband seems more into trans than someone who is gay. Ultimately, the person responsibly is your husband, not any body else. I am sorry that he behaved irresponsibly and hurt you. Being cheated on, regardless of the gender of the 3rd party is painful. Your husband is the person whom you need to confront. Whomever he cheated you with, can be anybody, not just LGBT. Your pain and response is going to be the same. So, you need to have a conversation/confrontation with him. Good luck. 

Love. 

Guest Audiophille silver daddy

Let me deal with the case on what I had seen! Firstly, this is a place where lgbt vent out emotions, beauty sexual tips and at times with a handful of transgender barks. Though it may be quite less than gays and bisexuals as whole. It is still on the lgbt side for the pink community. Moreover no one knew exactly if this tranny ts is mentioning, is really a girl or a boy. Even if shim has a sex change, did anyone saw the private parts to identify. Apart from assessing to a public media here, I believe celina has the right to grieve over the issue on no matter what he or she is dealing or distressing. Upon that, celina is a naturally born female to this country with a legal rights as Husband and Wife to the nation. Worsely, there is kid involved in such matter. The priority for a born in here kids have the rights to show concern for a real parent like celina. Even though we don t know if this celina comes here for attention is genuine, in regardless of gender identity. 

Anyway, ALWAYS take it with a pinch of salt everything u read online nowadays. Unless u investigated or researched to verify the source. Just read, take note of the potential of such case, be entertained, offer empathy, or simply ignore, but dun give mean comments or spread unverified inform. 

Guest Jellyfish hairy chest

Celina no matter what and how you are going to deal with this tranny. Remember to seek advice as there are some with experience here can lean a refuge for you. You are the one that can influence and spread the wings for others who did not come out. Don t get into any fight as it is not worth for a lady like you. 

oh dear, i see alot of arguments whether this is real or not.
at the end of the day, it is just speculation.

it actually doesn't matter.

if it is untrue, then by reacting well, we can show that as a community (at least the BW community), that we are not easily rattled.

if it is indeed true, then by our good reaction, we can show that we are objective, and maybe even capable of some kindness to this hurt individual.

personally for me, who i am is not measured by external factors,
which may be true or untrue, good or bad.

i am always me, i am true to myself, and try to be a good person. 
so, no regrets and i stand by what i said in the reply. :)

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest James taxi driver

It not good to gamble on others real marriage. Words sometimes can be cheap. But whether it is helpful to others. Don t know! Sinful

1 hour ago, tomcat said:

oh dear, i see alot of arguments whether this is real or not.
at the end of the day, it is just speculation.

it actually doesn't matter.

if it is untrue, then by reacting well, we can show that as a community (at least the BW community), that we are not easily rattled.

if it is indeed true, then by our good reaction, we can show that we are objective, and maybe even capable of some kindness to this hurt individual.

personally for me, who i am is not measured by external factors,
which may be true or untrue, good or bad.

i am always me, i am true to myself, and try to be a good person. 
so, no regrets and i stand by what i said in the reply. :)

I agree. Thank you.  :)

I have the strong suspicion that the TS "guest Celina" is a fake who is playing with the BW audience.  This is my best assessment of "her".

If she and her story are real, this is a more idiotic case.  What do WE have to do with her husband and his choices?  I am not the transsexual who seduced her husband, and probably nobody here is.   If her husband has used this forum, what fault is this of anyone here?  I often frequent this forum and I have never heard here of a transsexual who seduced the husband of a 36 year old working mother with a kid.  (these sentimental details make me suspicious of the intent of the TS).   So if "Celina" is real, she is an ignorant woman prejudiced against LGTBs, and I don't feel any sympathy for that.  She should take responsibility for her relationship with her husband, and don't involve people who are strangers to their issues. Who knows!  Maybe the seducing transsexual is of a certain ethnic group, and therefore she will cultivate some hate for such group?

"She" wrote: "Do you gays here any moral values at all? "   Does "she" know what moral values are?

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Lambababa

Nothing new about this Thomas Toh!

multiple user name and multiple personalities. Never expect she would stoop so low to resort to such means! 

On 2/6/2018 at 12:52 PM, Steve5380 said:

I have the strong suspicion that the TS "guest Celina" is a fake who is playing with the BW audience.  This is my best assessment of "her".

If she and her story are real, this is a more idiotic case.  What do WE have to do with her husband and his choices?  I am not the transsexual who seduced her husband, and probably nobody here is.   If her husband has used this forum, what fault is this of anyone here?  I often frequent this forum and I have never heard here of a transsexual who seduced the husband of a 36 year old working mother with a kid.  (these sentimental details make me suspicious of the intent of the TS).   So if "Celina" is real, she is an ignorant woman prejudiced against LGTBs, and I don't feel any sympathy for that.  She should take responsibility for her relationship with her husband, and don't involve people who are strangers to their issues. Who knows!  Maybe the seducing transsexual is of a certain ethnic group, and therefore she will cultivate some hate for such group?

"She" wrote: "Do you gays here any moral values at all? "   Does "she" know what moral values are?

you are just plain stupid to even believe in the 1st place. 2x stupid to "need" to suspect and 4x stupid to write here telling us of your "suspicion".

How can one be so stupid

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

you are just plain stupid to even believe in the 1st place. 2x stupid to "need" to suspect and 4x stupid to write here telling us of your "suspicion".

How can one be so stupid

This is an introverted question you should ask yourself.  And then apply Descartes:   you think, therefore you ARE  (so stupid)

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic