Male HQ

What to buy for father and nephew/nieces

Guest looking

Guest looking

What should I buy for my:

1st niece - 5-6 years old (buy stationery like box of eraser with different countries flag, pencil box, ....)

2nd niece - 4-5 years old (no idea)

3rd nephew - 2-3 years old (no idea)

father - exercise shirts and pant

where got good deal?

wanted to buy from uniqlo (within my price range)but still looking for a better option

Can anyone give a good idea?

Thanks

Guest looking
Just now, Guest looking said:

1st niece - 5-6 years old (buy stationery like box of eraser with different countries flag, pencil box, ....)

where got good deal?

wanted to buy from uniqlo (within my price range)but still looking for a better option

Thanks

for CNY

Guest Finance Controller
12 hours ago, Guest no need to look said:

birthday we buy gifts, christmas we also buy gifts, therefore CNY we give ang bao

Gift from daiso $2 cheaper than Ang Bao ma

On 11/02/2018 at 7:57 PM, Guest looking said:

where got good deal?

Thanks

Buy your dad an under armour tights.

On 2/11/2018 at 7:57 PM, Guest looking said:

where got good deal?

Thanks

I also crack my head when it comes to buying presents.

Father : Usually I just upgrade his handphone. xD Otherwise, I only give "bonus" to him when I get my bonuses. Same for Mama.

Nephew/ Niece : Both just gut feeling liao. Never purposely go and shop for presents. If walk past some shops, and window-shopping, saw something I think  they might like, I just buy. Liddat no need to stress buy what. For their presents, I have been giving gold. Mostly for the intrinsic value. <$300. But must be 99.999, so easier to sell in the future if they need the money. xD

It is difficult cracking your brain, thinking of what to get for different occasions. Especially if certain item that you buy, they don't use it or you can see that they don't like it, but have to say "Thank You" anyways. I've stopped getting pressies, instead, I go get gift vouchers from whatever shop that you can think of and give it. This way they get what they really want from that store... Most shops have this kinda service and it's much easier. Whatever value you want, go get it. No more headache, no more wrapping and birthday card coz you can scribble something at the back of the card as gift card always comes with a nice envelope or something like that. 

“We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.” -Virginia Satir

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 7:57 PM, Guest looking said:

where got good deal?

Thanks

While daiso is really too  cheap, have u gotten the gifts?

Children luv toys for sure!

no more stationery to remind them of work pls but for kids I agree not to spend too much so u may consider Minisou

I get something according to their Chinese horoscope esp those in the year of Dog

Alternatively bring the kids out for fun, those centres...

Dad? not late : on human's bday, bring him out for a gd meal

Don't think father wanna gifts

They wanted closer bond

and many assumed CNY sets doesn't have meals for 2, we r so wrong and it is good fresh stuff: for lunch -  u don't have to celebrate it on Day 7th too

http://kuvo.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/KUVO-CNY-SET-LUNCH.pdf

Nipoet

u r very generous! good

On ‎18‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:34 AM, Nipoet said:

I also crack my head when it comes to buying presents.

Father : Usually I just upgrade his handphone. xD Otherwise, I only give "bonus" to him when I get my bonuses. Same for Mama.

Nephew/ Niece : Both just gut feeling liao. Never purposely go and shop for presents. If walk past some shops, and window-shopping, saw something I think  they might like, I just buy. Liddat no need to stress buy what. For their presents, I have been giving gold. Mostly for the intrinsic value. <$300. But must be 99.999, so easier to sell in the future if they need the money. xD

Edited by lovehandle

You should buy your dad a sex toy.. if he is a healthy man, I am sure he still have high sexual needs. So get him a sex toy so that he can still shoot his sperm. Please note that sexual health is also very important.

• Guest locked this topic