Male HQ

Dares/Forfeits u play with Straight friends

ArmyBoiBoi

I wrote about my experiences at the Tokyo men's bar where they play the 'coin-in-foreskin' game.  In that same bar the men played a forfeit game and the losers (they played in teams) had to strip their underwear and wear them over their head like a head-dress.  It brought lots of laughter to the other guests.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

4 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

I wrote about my experiences at the Tokyo men's bar where they play the 'coin-in-foreskin' game.  In that same bar the men played a forfeit game and the losers (they played in teams) had to strip their underwear and wear them over their head like a head-dress.  It brought lots of laughter to the other guests.

I want to play too 

When I was in the military there was one dare my DyS1 and a few others had to perform after they lost a bet - they had to strip and set their pubic hair on fire in front of everyone. Of course the unfortunate guy would immediately patted it out once the flame came on but the karaoke room we were in stank of burnt hair aftet that.

And no I didn't get turned on by seeing some of their dicks coz all not yandao one.

3 minutes ago, ArmyBoiBoi said:

wa thats nice. hahaha! just burn nia uh?

When it's their turn someone would have the lighter (the big type used to help lighting stoves coz all straight and no one wanted his hand to be in close contact with his fellow comrade's dick) pointed at the pubic hair... the gamemaster would shout "flame on!" and the person would light it... and the poor guy immediately tries to snuff it out.

There was one guy who was clean shaven down below so we made him shave off his left eyebrow back in camp the next day coz no one had a shaver with him.

To me what was more unfortunate, though, was everyone calling him "peh-hor" for the rest of his time in the unit. And he was a regular so word got around quickly to other units in the formation too.

Dare them to let you play with their body for 5 minutes without interruption. Essentially, the challenge that most straight guys will think they can easily beat is letting you give them a handjob for 5 minutes without even getting aroused. Little do they know. more often than not, this game will end up with them getting jerked till cum more often than not.

Just now, Guest guest said:

Dare them to let you play with their body for 5 minutes without interruption. Essentially, the challenge that most straight guys will think they can easily beat is letting you give them a handjob for 5 minutes without even getting aroused. Little do they know. more often than not, this game will end up with them getting jerked till cum more often than not.

hmmmmmm i dont think they will so hardcore let u tough their dick though LOL

You never played gay chicken before? Don't underestimate how cocky straight guys are in their own sexuality. They think their cock is damn strong can withstand anything and they are damn straight only pussy can get them hard. 

On 15/02/2018 at 1:34 AM, zyjd said:

When it's their turn someone would have the lighter (the big type used to help lighting stoves coz all straight and no one wanted his hand to be in close contact with his fellow comrade's dick) pointed at the pubic hair... the gamemaster would shout "flame on!" and the person would light it... and the poor guy immediately tries to snuff it out.

There was one guy who was clean shaven down below so we made him shave off his left eyebrow back in camp the next day coz no one had a shaver with him.

To me what was more unfortunate, though, was everyone calling him "peh-hor" for the rest of his time in the unit. And he was a regular so word got around quickly to other units in the formation too.

What is a "peh hor"?

43 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Who’s this guy?

chris-evans-in-bath-towel-all-people-pho

Chris Evans.

He acted as Johnny Storm in the Fantastic Four movies (not the latest remake).

The above screenshot is taken from the second Fantastic Four movie, The Rise of the Silver Surfer.

The phrase, "Flame on!", is what he always says whenever he activates his fiery mutant powers. (The game that Zyjd mentioned had the game master using that same phrase.)

Guest Cerebro
4 minutes ago, CKW said:

The phrase, "Flame on!", is what he always says whenever he activates his fiery mutant powers. (The game that Zyjd mentioned had the game master using that same phrase.)

Johnny Storm ain't no mutant.

6 minutes ago, Guest Cerebro said:

Johnny Storm ain't no mutant.

Yes, he got his powers by accident and wasn't born with them. 

I used the term "mutant" for want of a better word, and also because Johnny is a Marvel hero.

"Superhuman" would have been a better term but it makes him sound like a character from Twilight  :D

JacobVsEdward.jpg

1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

kimochi

Why is a female being described as white tiger?

this is really something new to learn

Haha can baidu search 

Found some information 

我国民间对无阴毛的女子俗称为白虎,把无阴毛的男子叫青龙.流传的说法认为白虎婚后会克夫,而青龙则克妻.其实这是一种迷信,它跟某痣是凶痣、猪猴不到头等夫妻相克的讲法同属无稽之谈.阴毛的发育在医学上是属于第二性征范畴.在青春期开始时,女性最初出现的身体变化是乳房轻度发育,接着是阴毛出现(通常先于月经初潮的来临).细分起来,女性阴毛是从幼年型经过几个不同的阶段逐步发育成成年女性型,并呈倒三角形分布的.男性阴毛发育的次序跟女性相仿,但其外形是呈正三角形的.人体阴毛的生长发育主要是受肾上腺皮质分泌的雄激素控制.无阴毛和阴毛稀少者,性器官的发育一般都正常,既不会影响身体健康,也不会影响性生活和生育,更不存在克夫克妻的问题.

7 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Found some information 

我国民间对无阴毛的女子俗称为白虎,把无阴毛的男子叫青龙.流传的说法认为白虎婚后会克夫,而青龙则克妻.其实这是一种迷信,它跟某痣是凶痣、猪猴不到头等夫妻相克的讲法同属无稽之谈.阴毛的发育在医学上是属于第二性征范畴.在青春期开始时,女性最初出现的身体变化是乳房轻度发育,接着是阴毛出现(通常先于月经初潮的来临).细分起来,女性阴毛是从幼年型经过几个不同的阶段逐步发育成成年女性型,并呈倒三角形分布的.男性阴毛发育的次序跟女性相仿,但其外形是呈正三角形的.人体阴毛的生长发育主要是受肾上腺皮质分泌的雄激素控制.无阴毛和阴毛稀少者,性器官的发育一般都正常,既不会影响身体健康,也不会影响性生活和生育,更不存在克夫克妻的问题.

oh dear

Is there really a hairless male?

I cant visualise a green dragon (the term sounds gd though) woh

but is that really true that males' are having a triangular shape when female is an inverted ??

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

oh dear

Is there really a hairless male?

You're looking at him.

Apart from my groin and a sprinkling on my lower calves, I have no hair on my armpits, body, and face - apart from those super fine body hair everyone has.

The best/worst thing (depending how you look at it)?

It's natural. Never shaved in my life.

12 minutes ago, zyjd said:

You're looking at him.

Apart from my groin and a sprinkling on my lower calves, I have no hair on my armpits, body, and face - apart from those super fine body hair everyone has.

The best/worst thing (depending how you look at it)?

It's natural. Never shaved in my life.

kekekeke u mean u?

a green dragon? but at least your lower calves and pubes have it

no wonder that day a Malaysian told me that sg men tend to shave their legs, if not hairless

I was puzzled cos most of the men I have seen taking public transport tend to have it (except those who purposely shave it)

I admit I m not too hairy from Chest and above include facial hair!!!!!

I envy those men who have it!!!!

I don't mind transferring some of my hairs on my legs or pubes, nipples to my armpit and face instead

may I share a younger day account? esp after reading the forfeit about torching that area

when I was younger, when I man"handling" myself, I will visualise masturbation is a form of punishment for myself(yes I m playing w myself all alone)
So everytime if I cum too fast, the punishment will b: (I will cut a strand or 2 hair down there cos the pubes seemed to keep growing hair @ the puberty stage) , oooops  yes I admit it is a form of fetish or light SM

which is prolly why now I take such a long time to cum (when it is a bj or hj, anal otherwise)

• Guest locked this topic