Male HQ

Those who use porter international bag

Guest WANTTOBUY

Guest WANTTOBUY

Hi, I want to buy a porter international shoulder bag Milky Plus. Is this brand durable? Is it heavy or light? What’s the price ? Do they have discounts usually? post a pic of ur bag ! 

very nice? U didn't even post one here first

go try it to have a feel first

someone's opinion may not matter

and they may not wish to spend so much just on a shoulder bag

durable comes with a  price of good tough material

if u prefer it popular w many to comment and lighter

then Anello is your ans:

663017162.g_0-w_g.jpg

they have slings too but , I felt sg mainstream men don't usu carry that, Ah beng yes(but not mainstream)

sg men only carry typical those bags , look onto the streets and u will know (hence women model)
img1212-1496809281.jpg

by the way, I saw a man carrying a lady version Anello on biz trip, nearly fainted

Porter

for jp men ok, from their suit and their boxer shorts to their bags,

they pref standardised safe colour like:

but if u those gays who are flamboyant and easily can be spotted , no matter how u camouflage or downplay it , u wont go for porter

457312898.g_400-w-st_g.jpg

yoshida-porter-small-sling-bag-ready-sto

porter-shoulder-bag-1-50b0edcbd2feb.jpg?

https://www.google.com.sg/search?dcr=0&biw=1501&bih=577&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=0sSDWqK2F6SavQSK8b34Ag&q=porter+bags&oq=porter+bags&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l3j0i30k1l2j0i5i30k1l3j0i8i30k1l2.226393.231101.0.231293.19.15.4.0.0.0.179.1856.3j12.15.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.19.2105...0i67k1j0i10i67k1.0.__M6UFaiuqI

Go see for yourself at Wisma lor. Material is quite durable. I dont own one but few frens do and seems they like it very much. Then again they have many range with different material. Personally I think it is a very reputable brand and good workmanship - comes with a price also. 

On 13/02/2018 at 9:21 PM, Guest WANTTOBUY said:

Hi, I want to buy a porter international shoulder bag Milky Plus. Is this brand durable? Is it heavy or light? What’s the price ? Do they have discounts usually? post a pic of ur bag ! 

As much aw I want to help you, I sadly could not. As you know, I am not familar with this porter brand but an online search, it looks cheap but it is cheap. I will not be seen with this as people will missjudge my status. My everyday bags are from custom Hermes.

38 minutes ago, immortal said:

i really like porter's bag, preferably the one with leather material. i got mine from taiwan at a cheaper price. 

2 minutes ago, alien said:

Saw my japanese colleagues using porter bag, find their design quite nice. 

don't  have pics to show?

1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

don't  have pics to show?

No picture. Maybe they bought it in Japan?! Porter in sg seems like design not say very nice.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

ya indeed

4 minutes ago, alien said:

No picture. Maybe they bought it in Japan?! Porter in sg seems like design not say very nice.

sg has no designs tht could make it to the table or runway show (not just ref to Porter)

I ran out immed when I stepped into that sg porter's shop

- cos porter is not cheap, so I cannot be wasting time on those designs

but trust me Alien, Jp men are not into too fanciful designs ie also why I love Jp stuff

mine bought from Jp too but it was some time back already (he wanna shoulder type)

it is fabric (but gd in water proofing, can be rather heavy, honestly all good bags w good water proofing and functions are not light)

which is why I purposely select some pics/designs  of shoulders bags that TS could be looking @

4 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

ya indeed

sg has no designs tht could make it to the table or runway show (not just ref to Porter)

I ran out immed when I stepped into that sg porter's shop

- cos porter is not cheap, so I cannot be wasting time on those designs

but trust me Alien, Jp men are not into too fanciful designs ie also why I love Jp stuff

mine bought from Jp too but it was some time back already (he wanna shoulder type)

it is fabric (but gd in water proofing, can be rather heavy, honestly all good bags w good water proofing and functions are not light)

which is why I purposely select some pics/designs  of shoulders bags that TS could be looking @

You are right, porter not say cheap and yet the design here dont have the WOW factor that attracted you. Unlike those my colleagues are using, somehow have the love at first sight feeling. Nice design dont need to be fanciful but too bad cant find the design i like in sg. 

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

7 minutes ago, alien said:

You are right, porter not say cheap and yet the design here dont have the WOW factor that attracted you. Unlike those my colleagues are using, somehow have the love at first sight feeling. Nice design dont need to be fanciful but too bad cant find the design i like in sg. 

maybe ask them if they get to travel again and see the type of porters u might like

msg u and then u get them to buy?

1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

maybe ask them if they get to travel again and see the type of porters u might like

msg u and then u get them to buy?

Dont like to trouble them lah.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

tks! finally....

it s only abit of leather Plus fabric

yup this is the safe and very jp men range

4 minutes ago, immortal said:

Something to share. According to my Japanese colleagues, the Porter International has no relationship to Porter Japan. Seems like the Porter International is the ripped off branding created by Taiwan. Something similar to the Superdry which absolutely has no relationship to Japan. So, I guess the better Quality one is the Porter Japan which only sell in Japan. 

Guest Old is for jaclken asshole

I think the bag looks very act cute on the local guys. I won t get this kind of sling bag as it seems to be rather too small for a bag and too big for a pouch. The shapes also too rectangular and it has no symbolic attraction and eye catchy too. I rather get a eastpak which look more sporty. Though I think outdoor is the best. Irritating.

11 hours ago, XS.Lin said:

Something to share. According to my Japanese colleagues, the Porter International has no relationship to Porter Japan. Seems like the Porter International is the ripped off branding created by Taiwan. Something similar to the Superdry which absolutely has no relationship to Japan. So, I guess the better Quality one is the Porter Japan which only sell in Japan. 

yup we all know that

in jap,i don't rem seeing PORTER Japan

porter is Porter

just like many years back , burberry Is just that brand itself, but burb black and blue labels only avail in Jp

btw Minisou is not related to jp too (but it has a jp designer)

by now  all of u who r into bags , should know about this Adidas design that nearly everyone is getting hold of

https://www.airfrov.com/blog/adidas-3d-mesh-bags-issey-miyake/

from kids to ...http://www.shopandbox.com/blog/adidas-issey-miyake/

• Guest locked this topic