Male HQ

Hot grandpa and youthful aged

Guest Evil Monkey

Guest Evil Monkey

I never thought I'd think of someone of that age as hot, but this man made me go "WoW"

This also made me wonder why most older men in sg grow flabby and puffy and try to become bears because they can't lose the weight (some grow into aunties and some become nasty, perverse or bitter-looking - no offense to the older men here, just my personal observation), while this man is still trim and lean. He has excellent body posture and his gait is bouncy. Furthermore, I don't notice any sign of weakness or aching in his movements that might betray joint aches that is so common among the aging.

Of course, this man is the exception, but I'd still aspire to age well like him.

1 hour ago, Guest Evil Monkey said:

I never thought I'd think of someone of that age as hot, but this man made me go "WoW"

This also made me wonder why most older men in sg grow flabby and puffy and try to become bears because they can't lose the weight (some grow into aunties and some become nasty, perverse or bitter-looking - no offense to the older men here, just my personal observation), while this man is still trim and lean. He has excellent body posture and his gait is bouncy. Furthermore, I don't notice any sign of weakness or aching in his movements that might betray joint aches that is so common among the aging.

Of course, this man is the exception, but I'd still aspire to age well like him.

What about his cock? Can he stay hard? Cam he still shoot out volumes of sperm far? Can he still fuck 2 , 3 times at a time? Many questions unanswered. If body still have muscles but cock is weak, what is the point?

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

What about his cock? Can he stay hard? Cam he still shoot out volumes of sperm far? Can he still fuck 2 , 3 times at a time? Many questions unanswered. If body still have muscles but cock is weak, what is the point?

I have no doubt that this physically fit uncle can still shoot volume and can fuck the daylight out of any young slutty bottom.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Willing
35 minutes ago, xiandarkthorne said:

To be able to put on muscle like that àt his age he must have naturally high testorone levels or else his diet includes things that boost it naturally. And he probably has a pretty healthy lifestyle too!

Or he could also get testosterone jabs regularly as well to get strong and pump iron..

Working out does produce testosterone naturally, and one of the signs of too much testosterone is thinning hair :) 

More than sexual performance I think is the confidence having a body like that can give. Nothing is sagging. You don't get the ripple effect during sex. 

Love. 

Guest Thunder
On 16/02/2018 at 10:37 AM, Guest Hunk said:

Face > body, so no don't find him attractive at all. His dick is probably wrinkled and shriveled like a prune, plus white pubic hair ew

In the future when u get old (yes dear you will also get old like everyone else on this planet.. shocking isn't it), your dick will be wrinkled and shriveled like a prune with white pubic hair.. and the younger generation will find you ewwww... 

Don't you just love karma. 

Guest Nostalgia.

Look at how beautiful Singapore was in one of his old photos  with the Merlion in a good fengshui position that brought us so much luck and prosperity. Can't say the same after that. 

• Guest locked this topic