Male HQ

Do Chinese Guys Only Go For Chinese Guys? + Why do Chinese prefer also Chinese? (compiled)

Guest Hypocrite
1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

this is NOT a language class

Dude, not a language class. It's about humility. 

If your language is not "powderful", don't criticize others loh. 

8 minutes ago, Guest Hypocrite said:

Dude, not a language class. It's about humility. 

If your language is not "powderful", don't criticize others loh. 

Some of these old uncles shd learn to just shut up.. already old and unwanted and living a sad lonely life..keep commenting on all over the forum..

Do we need to have gun and powder or powerful eng in a forum?!! 

Is this a Debating or toastmaster forum???

Full of shit instead of powder

old and lonely doesnt mean have to shut up like a mute

A forum is a forum meant for endless active discussn

those mouths full of shit shd learn to digest first instead , muahahahahahahaha

I am not attracted to Malay nor Indian men. The main reasons i think are: darker skin colour, coarser complexion, body odour, their attitudes towards sex partners, suspicions about their promiscuity, cleaniness, and health. Sorry, I'm sure this will offend a lot of people, but thats how i genuinely feel. Obviously i am tarring the whole barrel when i mention about cleaniness and health, but when it comes to getting intimate with strangers a bit of irrational paranoia is perhaps healthy.

In the same vein i would also reject caucasians in the suspicion that they are more promiscuous. I also dislike body hair. And in our climate here, caucasians swelt a lot more than asians. 

Regarding my suspicions about their promiscuity, this is just my own irrational suspicions, thats all. I am aware there are probably just as many conservative (and religiously chaste caucasians, malays and indians) as there are promiscuous butterflies, and after all i have had a relationship with a caucasian man for more than 20 years and he had never gave me any doubt about his devotion to me, so one can never generalise. Still i cannot help but have a suspicion with every non chinese i encountered. 

Are chinese more clean and chaste than other races? Certainly not!

The white hair chubby lao ah pek that i fuck every week for the last ten years is married with kids. I sometimes pop into ten men look for other lao ah peh to fuck. I still have a 12-year old relationship with a caucasian couple from oversea. Well, you see I'm promiscuous myself so who am i to talk about other people?

Edited by dsd

Guest Hypocrite
1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

Do we need to have gun and powder or powerful eng in a forum?!! 

Is this a Debating or toastmaster forum???

Full of shit instead of powder

old and lonely doesnt mean have to shut up like a mute

A forum is a forum meant for endless active discussn

those mouths full of shit shd learn to digest first instead , muahahahahahahaha

Typical arrogant old man. Your critique of the guy who can't speak or understand English well was uncalled for. But you in turn have poor command of English to begin with,  but yet u want to criticise others. To compound matters, now, you are justifying your actions. I would love to hear you speak in your perfect English. 

Don't criticise if u are not any better. There, I can't make it any simpler. 

1 hour ago, dsd said:

I am not attracted to Malay nor Indian men. The main reasons i think are: darker skin colour, coarser complexion, body odour, their attitudes towards sex partners, suspicions about their promiscuity, cleaniness, and health. Sorry, I'm sure this will offend a lot of people, but thats how i genuinely feel. Obviously i am tarring the whole barrel when i mention about cleaniness and health, but when it comes to getting intimate with strangers a bit of irrational paranoia is perhaps healthy.

In the same vein i would also reject caucasians in the suspicion that they are more promiscuous. I also dislike body hair. And in our climate here, caucasians swelt a lot more than asians. 

Regarding my suspicions about their promiscuity, this is just my own irrational suspicions, thats all. I am aware there are probably just as many conservative (and religiously chaste caucasians, malays and indians) as there are promiscuous butterflies, and after all i have had a relationship with a caucasian man for more than 20 years and he had never gave me any doubt about his devotion to me, so one can never generalise. Still i cannot help but have a suspicion with every non chinese i encountered. 

Are chinese more clean and chaste than other races? Certainly not!

The white hair chubby lao ah pek that i fuck every week for the last ten years is married with kids. I sometimes pop into ten men look for other lao ah peh to fuck. I still have a 12-year old relationship with a caucasian couple from oversea. Well, you see I'm promiscuous myself so who am i to talk about other people?

u r very rational unlike those guests who have a rotten brain of their age 60yrs

but as u have rightfully pointed out certain race are much more hairier

Guest i don't like to eat duck
4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

MANY more examples to quote, he couldn't even pronounce a Japanese restaurant or a brazil restaurant properly ie NOT even English eg Keisuke

trust me my dear. >90% of educated singaporeans can't pronounce Keisuke correctly. especially the last け(ke) sound. and the す(su) sounds really weird if you have never attended any japanese classes.

for jp is fine , we are not having their mother tongues

and I m not expecting anyone to speak crisp language (be it caresooke, kei-eee-suke, agar agar he kei I will be able to guess it or he thumb, I will know he is trying to say tampopo, I don't expect anyone to be tip top but the problem is he cannot even word it)

the problem is he cannot even word the place that he wanted me to go for a meal, I asked him so when where are we meeting

he ...............

hanged up and then msg me the wordings (then I quickly rush out n I cant b expecting him to tell me whether is it at orch midpoint or orch gateway cos he cannot word it, so I roughly rush to sommerset or orch and then wait for his call again)

it is not just keisuke, shin minori, ichiban boshi or etc

it is everything that required letters a b c d  e

he will take a long time to msg me where r we meeting esp he tend to set it last min

but he has no issue ordering food at jp fast fd or café like St marc

maybe he point to it instead ie fine so long I get my dessert or food

who cares whether one point to it or act it out

and I m still with him

I don't look down on anyone (even if he is a mute, he can act it out and I can understand , I m fine with it)

but pp will come qn us why Chinese pref Chinese (it was so much challenging to be with a Pure Chinese not from China), many assumed it is so convenient w a Chinese , which is totally not the case at all

Oh ya , regd pronunciation but ie out of topic

Ebi burger is read as "eh bee"

NOT eeeebe

Tsunami is NOT soooonami

the pronunciation for bridge is diff from the chopsticks

On ‎2018‎年‎2‎月‎15‎日 at 1:18 AM, zyjd said:

Oh God I'm now in Istanbul and I find all the men here look pretty much the same and have a horrible sense of fashion. Ok that's just my opinion haha looks are subjective.

To TS: for me, personally, I would NEVER date a Muslim because:

1. I don't like mutilated cocks.

2. I love pork.

I'd also NEVER date an Indian because:

1. Dark skin just isn't my thing.

2. A good majority of them are Hindus and I love my steak so rare blood is dripping out everywhere when I sink my knife into it.

3. The majority of the minority left are Muslim (in which case, see pt #1 in the previous section) or even worse, vegetarian (good Lord, no).

In Singapore, that usually leaves me with most of the time, Chinese left. While I'd never put "chn 4 chn only" on my dating profile, it's natural for me to not click on the obviously Malay or Indian guys.

But that's just me. Please don't flame me if I'm politically incorrect: I'm just being very straightforward here. :P

A typical reply from a Singaporean.  No right and no wrong here.  Just poor EQ.

i prefer social class rather than race.

will i prefer a poorly educated / poor background chn or a malay/indian from a higher social standing? 

i choose mly/ind. 

flame me . idc. 

So many racist, prejudice and demeaning statements being made by members of majority race against minority over here couching it as preference while making unnecessary remarks about smell and skin color and body hair...it's really disgusting to read such statements and some coming from the older members...

Guest No racism at all
4 hours ago, Guest hmm said:

i prefer social class rather than race.

will i prefer a poorly educated / poor background chn or a malay/indian from a higher social standing? 

i choose mly/ind. 

flame me . idc. 

It's your prerogative to choose whomever you want. For me, I will always choose Chinese or none. 

3 hours ago, Guest Sad said:

So many racist, prejudice and demeaning statements being made by members of majority race against minority over here couching it as preference while making unnecessary remarks about smell and skin color and body hair...it's really disgusting to read such statements and some coming from the older members...

Personally, I will always defend my freedom of choice even if it means being labeled as racist. Certain things cannot be forced. 

Not sure why the bitterness and need to label others as racist. Aren't you happy to be with your own race? Why the need to attract other races? I am baffled. 

4 minutes ago, Guest No racism at all said:

It's your prerogative to choose whomever you want. For me, I will always choose Chinese or none. 

Personally, I will always defend my freedom of choice even if it means being labeled as racist. Certain things cannot be forced. 

Not sure why the bitterness and need to label others as racist. Aren't you happy to be with your own race? Why the need to attract other races? I am baffled. 

Go ahead..no one is stopping anyone from making an informed choice but what's with the  assumptions about smell and other negative connotation being thrown at the minorities ..just read some of the comments..I just feel sick to my stomach that we Singaporeans at this  era can still perpetuate such negative notions about our minority brothers ...

Guest No racism at all
4 minutes ago, Guest Sad said:

Go ahead..no one is stopping anyone from making an informed choice but what's with the  assumptions about smell and other negative connotation being thrown at the minorities ..just read some of the comments..I just feel sick to my stomach that we Singaporeans at this  era can still perpetuate such negative notions about our minority brothers ...

Feminine guys are often being assumed as gay. Is that being sexist? Come on, don't tell me you are not guilty of this? 

Pot calling kettle racist? 

2 minutes ago, Guest No racism at all said:

Feminine guys are often being assumed as gay. Is that being sexist? Come on, don't tell me you are not guilty of this? 

Pot calling kettle racist? 

Huh?

Anyway let's perpetuate love and peace in our community.  You can always have your choice without having hate..peace to all..

35 minutes ago, Guest Sad said:

Oh please I’m sure “minoroties” also have prejudices and stereotypes against Chinese and other minority races too. 

Which brings Us to why this thread was started in the first place? Was it by a minority who liked a Chinese guy who in turn only likes other Chinese guys? Was there more than one?

thread starter please give us some insight into your psyche. 

10 minutes ago, Guest Sad said:

Ok I agree...let's continue the hatred, prejudice stereotypes coz why should we stop when someone else is also practising  it..

No. Let’s get real about it. Prejudices will always exist whether you like it or not. Now that we’ve thrashed everything out in the open I think it’d be a good idea for the thread starter to tell us why he started this thread. Yes I read he saw Chinese guys on Grindr only seeking Chinese guys. Is he Chinese too or is he a minority that has a preference for Chinese dudes too? Would he go for someone in his own race if he is not Chinese? And if not, why?

7 minutes ago, camus said:

No. Let’s get real about it.

Prejudices will always exist whether you like it or not. Now that we’ve thrashed everything out in the open I think it’d be a good idea for the thread starter to tell us why he started this thread. Yes I read he saw Chinese guys on Grindr only seeking Chinese guys. Is he Chinese too or is he a minority that has a preference for Chinese dudes too? Would he go for someone in his own race if he is not Chinese? And if not, why?

No prob.

It's ok to perpetuate prejudices.

All I said was don't link smell to one race only. That can't be right!!!

Guest Being partial

Since when stating the fact/truth is a crime. Insensitive, yes. Racist/prejudice, hell no. 

Which of the following is false or fabricated... (using one race as example as I can't list all races. Not pinpointing any particular race. Also these characteristics  were mentioned in your reply anyway) 

1) certain race is definitely darker. Truth

2) certain race  definitely has more hair. Truth

3) certain race do have bo (majority). Truth

BTW, Donald Trump is the most powerful man at the moment. Go figure

11 minutes ago, Guest Being partial said:

Since when stating the fact/truth is a crime. Insensitive, yes. Racist/prejudice, hell no. 

Which of the following is false or fabricated... (using one race as example as I can't list all races. Not pinpointing any particular race. Also these characteristics  were mentioned in your reply anyway) 

1) certain race is definitely darker. Truth

2) certain race  definitely has more hair. Truth

3) certain race do have bo (majority). Truth

BTW, Donald Trump is the most powerful man at the moment. Go figure

Ok

I've read a few post from this (Steven94 actually made good points here too) and I can support while at the same time debunk a few things about this "racism" issue.

To start off, preferences in general is already considered as bias, therefore it is considered as racism. It is true that you have nothing against another race in general, but to have a rather questionable reason (for example, Malays don't eat pork, Chinese do) is already considered biased.

I can understand on the religion viewpoint because that can't be changed at all. Technically speaking, we can convert, but we cannot change our religious ways that much, so the preference will have to take place. I remembered having a conversation about marriage in this part from Grindr (surprise), and as far as I know, there are cases where both races still stick to their own religions while still being married, but I would leave this out as I have no absolute answer to this, so take that as a grain of salt. I would personally say that if that ever occurred, then marriage itself shouldn't be the end-game answer to relationships in general, but this is just my take in this situation, so take this lightly.

When it comes to language barriers, I can understand those who specifically state what they seek in their own native tongue would seek people who either be their own race or at least someone who knows how to speak their language. But when someone has a preference on their own, and yet have the audacity to speak in English, then the language barriers isn't technically there. You can still talk to someone else in English just fine.

Mutilated cocks, as JamesAdmas would bluntly put it out there for circumcised dicks, is where the Chinese and Indians would be in. We all know Malays can't have uncircumcised dicks, and that's okay, that's a genuine preference right there. That being said, should you be limiting your uncircumcised dicks fetish to one race only? The "Indians don't bathe and Chinese don't clean their cocks" is starting to get really tiresome at this point so I'm just going to leave it right here and say that if you're limited to one race just because of this fetish, you're downright racist.

I would go into so many details about skin tone, but I'll just keep it simple; the color black has always been a taboo skin tone to all white skinned people, whether you're White or white-skinned Asian like Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, etc. So of course the first thing they would do is either they treat every black skinned people as weird people. And from there, it festers onto making fun on how Black skinned people looked like, to mocking their ever existence on Earth. And that's when the actual racism comes in. You have to understand the big history behind every struggles of every dark skinned people out there.

That's where the political correctness comes in and plays a part. We're basically telling you what it is. How you take this info is really up to you.  

Guest OK then

If I have no inclination or intention to be romantically involved with a dark skinned guy, for whatever reason, makes me a racist, OK then. 

Call me racist. Good lord. 

44 minutes ago, Guest Sad said:

No prob.

It's ok to perpetuate prejudices.

All I said was don't link smell to one race only. That can't be right!!!

One man smell is another man perfume. Just like durian.   A hairy person may smell bad on a hot day because the body hair trapped the sweat in the skin and that is the reason why certain hairy races have BO.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

From an external point of view, this thread is quite interesting!

In spite of what we can read sometimes, you appear to have an extraordinary freedom of speech in Singapore. I am not sure that, even in France, it would be possible to write all that.

I don't share all the views expressed here, but I think it is important that everyone can express them.

Back to the topic, do you think that in this field, there could be differences about FBs, BFs, or simply friends?

Guest Chinese Tofu

Ok, to minimise race bias, consider Thailand.

Even amongst Thais, fair skinned Thais are considered higher class. I've Thai men touching me, eating my tofu. They like my fair rosy complexion so much. I like to tease them till some daringly stripped me naked to feel my body. They say I'm even fairer and smoother than their women. They don't like the rough skins of the farangs even though they are fair too.

Once I was soaking wet wearing thin shorts and t-shirt during their water festival. I got on a tut-tut and the driver kept looking back at me. I purposely took off my t-shirt and wring it dry. Then I use it to wipe my shorts. At a quiet traffic light stop, when he stared at me, I smiled and unbuttoned 2 shorts buttons. Of course I'm not removing my shorts in a public street. 

He immediately got my hint and drove into a quite side alley. I took off my shorts to wring dry but left my almost translucent underwear on. He tugged at my underwear indicating for me to take it off too. I pretended to be shy but let him tugged it down exposing my 2 white moons. I can see that animal lust in his eyes popping out so big at me. 

He massaged my 2 moons and slipped a wet finger into me. I laid back on the seat and let him pull off my shorts. I opened my water proof man-bag and took out a condom and lube. He immediately knew what to do. That day being Thai new year, the place was deserted and the back lane was even quieter.

I laid back and let him hook my legs on his strong shoulders. My muscles are big but softer and his muscles were tight and lean from actual labor. Then he banged me gently because of the tight space and the wobbly tut tut. He smelled of musky sweat and Thai spices. I was all wet and glistening in the broad daylight. He licked me all over especially my pecs. After he had his way with me, he still licked my thighs and my hole. I think he liked my smell and kept telling me I'm sui mak mak while fucking me and kissing my pecs.

But too bad, it's difficult to keep in touch because of language barriers. 

Guest White Man
20 hours ago, LeanMature said:

I only see old Caucasian men attracted to Asian guys.  Young Caucasian men hardly.  I disagree that Singaporeans are racist, perhaps just anti-foreigners due to the large inflow of people entering the job market. 

Haha! Defensive much? Lol! 

Your statement about old old men is complete BS! Go to cities like Vancouver, Sydney, London and Toronto where the Asian is huge and there are a LOT of younger Asian/Caucasian lovers... have you ever been out to the big wide world dude? 

Stay in your bubble. Ha! 

Guest Chinese speaking only

OK sure. In profile, don't state "seeking Chinese only'. 

Instead, state "prefer Chinese speaking due to communication requirements". Job posting are done similarly. Can't be racist since MOM is silent. 

Any diff? The "overly sensitive" will also cry foul. 

Question:

If race A doesn't prefer race B is called racism, then what do you call it when "race B prefers non race B (their own)"!? 

Chinese girls also mainly chose Chinese guys. They are also all racists? 

What's wrong with sticking to your own race? Why do you want to date other races? Your own not good enough? Can someone please have enlighten us? 

5 hours ago, Steven94 said:

I shall summarize some new points

1. Racism is never justifiable, this applies to sexual racism and having any racial preferences in romantic/sexual interest is racist. A study finds that sexual racists is closely associated with generic racist attitudes [1].
  2. Must a trait be needed that exists dominantly in a certain racial profile, it must be done specific to the trait and not the race. For example, if the sole requirement of the employment is the ability to speak mandarin, the interview must also access all interviewees from ALL races that have indicate their mandarin-speaking ability.
  3. Preferring skin colour without the indication of race is Colourism and not Racism. While both are quite similar, they can draw different conclusions. Both are unjustifiable.

You guys should already have known that the norm is not necessary right – this includes the ever-common indication of racial preferences in any profile. It is downright sad when I have people asking if I am fine with their certain race for a conversation. Our community actions have negatively impacted the minorities by not realizing the consequences of indicating and showing such unjustifiable “personal preferences”. While it is observable that some minorities are following the trend, this does not change the issue that racial profiling is wrong. In fact, this highlights the becoming of an immense issue that even the minorities are having to accept that they are fine with it. No one should be subjected to belittle because of their race.

[1] - “many gay and bisexual men seem to perceive sexual racism as an acceptable practice and resist the idea that sexual or romantic interest can be considered racist”

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/279863184_Is_Sexual_Racism_Really_Racism_Distinguishing_Attitudes_Toward_Sexual_Racism_and_Generic_Racism_Among_Gay_and_Bisexual_Men

Well said. We develop these preferences because we already have these racial bias ingrained into our minds from young. Why limit yourself when the world and everything in it is bigger and more wonderful than all of us? Skin colour is just....well.....skin deep.

tumblr_ney41r8VsL1rc13aso2_500.gif.6b4cd0f19156729ba89885c999b5c873.gif

Guest All hypocrites

Those who replied skin color is just skin deep, etc, are all hypocrites. 

Why? Simple. Whilst they don't choose by skin color, they choose by body type, weight, etc? All these are prejudices. 

Don't know why you wanna make holy statements when you yourself are bias, prejudice albeit differently, but all the same. 

It's OK to prefer certain body types or weight, etc but not having freedom to choose race? Seriously? 

2 hours ago, Guest All hypocrites said:

If race A doesn't prefer race B is called racism, then what do you call it when "race B prefers non race B (their own)"!? 

Chinese girls also mainly chose Chinese guys. They are also all racists? 

What's wrong with sticking to your own race? Why do you want to date other races? Your own not good enough? Can someone please have enlighten us? 

Both are acts of racism. B|B* > B|B implies the same thing as A|B* > A|B.

The norm doesn’t make racial profiling justifiable. If MoM doesn't care, it also doesn't make it justifiable. 

The ideal environment is when the preference is B|B = B|B*, A|A* = A|A.

Racial profiling. It’s the same issue as employment. Racial selection limits diversity and increase chances of a racist environment in a further divided society. 

Body-shaming and racism are both real issues to take. Racism has more magnitude as race cannot be changed unlike the others, leading to unjust. Body-type preference helps introduce fitness although body-shaming is not; which means there’s good in such preference until proven otherwise.

Colourism links to racial profiling but its pretty shallow.

Edited by Steven94

Guest johnsonklt

hahahaha  it is natural for own race love his own race,

as for me  I  love Chinese smell as well and also the malay smell.

as for the caucasian or ang moh I do like them too but quite subjective.

8 minutes ago, johnsonklt said:

hahahaha  it is natural for own race love his own race,

as for me  I  love Chinese smell as well and also the malay smell.

as for the caucasian or ang moh I do like them too but quite subjective.

The science behind what you (and your race) smells like: https://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/hygiene-tips/body-odor2.htm

Guest White Man
11 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

I seek Chinese because I love Chinese smell. 

I love the smell and taste of Chinese men, and the one’s I’ve loved reciprocated they pleasure and joy back to me! :twisted:

@-Ignored- read up on definitions of racism. I believe you belong to one of the misinformed/ignorant batches. 

Also know about the silent minorities, and the implications of all your claims by cross-referring/quoting with my gigantic posts. 

It has become apparent when you brought up food as an analogy against race. 

I don't see a reason why I should add more bias if I include my own race. 

Your post is flawed and lack of critical thinking skills, you seek to hear more similar opinions but avoid a sound discussion with others.
Such an attitude can only be described as dogmatic and ignorant.

I also don't seem to see how you managed to link the video/posts to the topic, and the insults are immature and thoughtless (you said I wasn't trained and hence not able to give an objectively scientific comment about the matter)

Do your best to backup your statement, preferably with a more sound argument, otherwise I would avoid replying to your 'claims'.

-Ignored- quotes: 
"I m a Chinese, I hope everyone will state their race before they share their views
I wish to hear who r the race who supported  that it is normal to have a race choosing their own race and it is never a bias
"

"
it is totally illogical for u to write such a view n to condemned one having the freedom over any preference and choice"
"and do birds of the same skin or same feather (Steven) flocked together???? and now i know why certain race r not chosen 

not cos of skin or culture, more bcos of intelligence! "

Anyway -Ignored- or -Ignored-, i noticed some resembling factor which procs my investigation. 

l-uvhandle* or since_you_are_here*
I think the first that caught my attention is the english, lengthy posts, and the similar type of profile pic - underwear. 

The next is age/height/weight and the inexplicable detail that both of you have the need to avoid non-chinese/big sized and also feel the need to mention your lack of looks. Maybe the others members already know this, but if this is true, forum is not a good place for you to build self-esteem.

Edited by Steven94

4 minutes ago, Steven94 said:

Anyway -Ignored- or -Ignored-, i noticed some resembling factor which procs my investigation. 

l-uvhandle* or since_you_are_here*
I think the first that caught my attention is the english, lengthy posts, and the similar type of profile pic - underwear. 

The next is age/height/weight and the inexplicable detail that both of you have the need to avoid non-chinese/big sized and also feel the need to mention your lack of looks. Maybe the others members already know this, but if this is true, forum is not a good place for you to build self-esteem.

Your earlier comments made great sense and was easy to read and understand. Thanks for some of the points raised as it did make me think. I dont understand what garbage the other 2 guys wrote in response to yours. They should just keep it short and simple since language is definitely not their strong point! 

1 minute ago, Guest sad said:

Your earlier comments made great sense and was easy to read and understand. Thanks for some of the points raised as it did make me think. I dont understand what garbage the other 2 guys wrote in response to yours. They should just keep it short and simple since language is definitely not their strong point! 

Not sure if you caught onto that but its only one guy. 

2 minutes ago, Steven94 said:

Not sure if you caught onto that but its only one guy. 

try reading comments from lovhandle and the other one ...i got totally lost. Anyways all I said earlier was that nobody is denying them of their preferences but enough with the stereotypes which is ridiculous!

I mean based on stereotypes than chinese should be the most stinking people coz they are known not to to shower in the morning and they dont wash their ass after defecating and therefore has a smell of shit around them!..Is this a fair stereotype?

1 minute ago, Guest sad said:

try reading comments from lovhandle and the other one ...i got totally lost. Anyways all I said earlier was that nobody is denying them of their preferences but enough with the stereotypes which is ridiculous!

I mean based on stereotypes than chinese should be the most stinking people coz they are known not to to shower in the morning and they dont wash their ass after defecating and therefore has a smell of shit around them!..Is this a fair stereotype?

love handle and him are the same person. Look at their reputation history and similarities. 

Edited by Steven94

33 minutes ago, Guest sad said:

LOL. I am Chinese and I never knew Chinese don't shower in morning and never wash their ass after downloading.. I always shower morning and night, and when I poo. Actually I also shower whenever I return home. Hmm.... Let me double check whether I am really pure Chinese. Lol. 

On lov*** and other profile, now that's been highlighted, yeah it's obvious. 

Just shows how ignorant I am. Haha. 

23 minutes ago, Boydsg said:

LOL. I am Chinese and I never knew Chinese don't shower in morning and never wash their ass after downloading.. I always shower morning and night, and when I poo. Actually I also shower whenever I return home. Hmm.... Let me double check whether I am really pure Chinese. Lol. 

On lov*** and other profile, now that's been highlighted, yeah it's obvious. 

Just shows how ignorant I am. Haha. 

Now you know what stereotypes are all about...it creates a false impression and a generalisation based on few cases or previous cases..

• G_M changed the title to Do Chinese Guys Only Go For Chinese Guys? + Why do Chinese prefer also Chinese? (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.