Male HQ

Do Chinese Guys Only Go For Chinese Guys? + Why do Chinese prefer also Chinese? (compiled)

The saddest thing what is this thread about? Investigation or ?

Look at the examples you have quoted? dragging non-relevant topic into the picture

Focus on the theme and this should be closed, letting those who didn't get a taste of what they wanted to cry and be sad forever as they could not see what is a preference.

Kudos to those who stated their choices upfront! and for loving those scent they preferred

2 hours ago, Steven94 said:

@-Ignored- read up on definitions of racism. I believe you belong to one of the misinformed/ignorant batches. 

Also know about the silent minorities, and the implications of all your claims by cross-referring/quoting with my gigantic posts. 

It has become apparent when you brought up food as an analogy against race. 

I don't see a reason why I should add more bias if I include my own race. 

Your post is flawed and lack of critical thinking skills, you seek to hear more similar opinions but avoid a sound discussion with others.
Such an attitude can only be described as dogmatic and ignorant.

I also don't seem to see how you managed to link the video/posts to the topic, and the insults are immature and thoughtless (you said I wasn't trained and hence not able to give an objectively scientific comment about the matter)

Do your best to backup your statement, preferably with a more sound argument, otherwise I would avoid replying to your 'claims'.

-Ignored- quotes: 
"I m a Chinese, I hope everyone will state their race before they share their views
I wish to hear who r the race who supported  that it is normal to have a race choosing their own race and it is never a bias
"

"
it is totally illogical for u to write such a view n to condemned one having the freedom over any preference and choice"
"and do birds of the same skin or same feather (Steven) flocked together???? and now i know why certain race r not chosen 

not cos of skin or culture, more bcos of intelligence! "

Oh SHOOT the shots are thrown everywhere.

Remember to pick up your loose trash, @-Ignored-, SINCE you literally compared fruits to vegetables, as if our preferences are something to wear and change on a daily basis.

Race do not have to directly attack another race to show sense of racism. You can be friendly to that particular person and be like "haha no offense I just don't like your race for personal reasons because I feel insecure and disgusted by people like you, but it's fine, we can still be friends." This is what it meant to be "biased", a synonym to "preference". It means the same thing.

It's like you guys can't admit you're racist by default while trying your very best to make your preferences validated, while knowing it hurts another race, just because it's inconvenient to you.

@-Ignored-, you look absolutely stupid trying to make your points made by making loose comparisons, and @Steven94 already set to stone what it really means to be racist in the Gay community. And you literally proved his point by making those assumptions and loose comparisons, backfiring everything you're trying to cover your racism with.

Guest i don't like to eat duck
On 2/19/2018 at 7:39 AM, Guest Chinese speaking only said:

OK sure. In profile, don't state "seeking Chinese only'. 

Instead, state "prefer Chinese speaking due to communication requirements". Job posting are done similarly. Can't be racist since MOM is silent. 

Any diff? The "overly sensitive" will also cry foul. 

Question:

If race A doesn't prefer race B is called racism, then what do you call it when "race B prefers non race B (their own)"!? 

Chinese girls also mainly chose Chinese guys. They are also all racists? 

What's wrong with sticking to your own race? Why do you want to date other races? Your own not good enough? Can someone please have enlighten us? 

nothing wrong if you choose to date/bed/marry someone of your same race. but if there were several prospective candidates of different races for you to date/bed/marry, rejecting based on race is called racism. but if you cancelled out candidate A because he has BO, kicked off candidate B because he is hairy, ditched C because he is poor and eventually arrived at your final choice. you can be called anything else but racism.

i was invited to a small orgy party yesterday night in the northern part of the island. it's a small group event comprised of all chinese, except one. unlike my cohort, i tried my best to converse in english whenever questions were asked so as to make aware for the non-chinese participant. however, when the session started, i've to stay away from him because of his terrible BO. in fact, while i was "doing" someone, he came behind and gave a compliment but my willy turned flaccid immediately upon the presence of his unique aroma. that night, i'd several encounters, big or small, with everyone except him. 

am i racist? no. i couldn't bring myself to have sex with him not because he is not a chinese. furthermore, it is also impolite for me to tell him right in his face that he has serious BO issues. i did, nonetheless, reflect this to the host. 

Guest smellsshitaround
12 minutes ago, Guest i don't like to eat duck said:

nothing wrong if you choose to date/bed/marry someone of your same race. but if there were several prospective candidates of different races for you to date/bed/marry, rejecting based on race is called racism. but if you cancelled out candidate A because he has BO, kicked off candidate B because he is hairy, ditched C because he is poor and eventually arrived at your final choice. you can be called anything else but racism.

i was invited to a small orgy party yesterday night in the northern part of the island. it's a small group event comprised of all chinese, except one. unlike my cohort, i tried my best to converse in english whenever questions were asked so as to make aware for the non-chinese participant. however, when the session started, i've to stay away from him because of his terrible BO. in fact, while i was "doing" someone, he came behind and gave a compliment but my willy turned flaccid immediately upon the presence of his unique aroma. that night, i'd several encounters, big or small, with everyone except him. 

am i racist? no. i couldn't bring myself to have sex with him not because he is not a chinese. furthermore, it is also impolite for me to tell him right in his face that he has serious BO issues. i did, nonetheless, reflect this to the host. 

so Bo is only limited to one race?..is this the best reasoning you can come up with??..the level of reasoning or intelligence is astounding!!

Guest i don't like to eat duck.
6 minutes ago, Guest smellsshitaround said:

so Bo is only limited to one race?..is this the best reasoning you can come up with??..the level of reasoning or intelligence is astounding!!

which line did i say BO is limited to one race? perhaps the inability to discern is limited to, only, your race.

Guest Hypothetical question

Based on the last 2 posts....

Guy A no bo but dislikes BO. 

Guy B has BO. 

Which is worst? 

1) A rejects B from onset knowing that B will likely have BO

Or

2) A and B dates and after some dates when they are about to get intimate, A rejects B as A can't stand the BO. 

There you go. I would believe scenario 2 will be more palatable for guy B. 

4 minutes ago, Guest Hypothetical question said:

There you go. I would believe scenario 2 will be more palatable for guy B. 

Should be 'scenarios 1 more palatable for guy B' 

Guest smellsshitaround
12 minutes ago, Guest i don't like to eat duck. said:

which line did i say BO is limited to one race? perhaps the inability to discern is limited to, only, your race.

whats the point of your long ass story??..so many guy there all same race but execpt one guy with bo who also happens to be of different race from the others...so what are you trying to get at??

hmmm ... i can't tell if it is palatable for S1 but it is definitely 长痛不如短痛 (from google:better to just get the pain over with).

for S2, is it possible that a person dated someone for a while (movies, clubbing, dining, shopping & etc) but didn't detect a single trace of BO? and only realize it when all shirts n pants are off? mon dieu, c'est incroyable!!!  :)

8 minutes ago, Guest smellsshitaround said:

whats the point of your long ass story??..so many guy there all same race but execpt one guy with bo who also happens to be of different race from the others...so what are you trying to get at??

why are *you* reading between the lines? or what are you trying to instigate or provoke here? 

20 minutes ago, Guest i don't like to eat duck said:

hmmm ... i can't tell if it is palatable for S1 but it is definitely 长痛不如短痛 (from google:better to just get the pain over with).

for S2, is it possible that a person dated someone for a while (movies, clubbing, dining, shopping & etc) but didn't detect a single trace of BO? and only realize it when all shirts n pants are off? mon dieu, c'est incroyable!!!  :)

Cologne? Those with BO should be skilled at masking BO.  Or are you telling me they don't care about their BO? 

Regardless, reject at 1st date due to BO? The point is why delay the inevitable. 

Lemme clear out the air first to make this even more understandable.

2 hours ago, Guest i don't like to eat duck said:

This isn't racism. This is practically preference. He clearly did not state which race it was and only stated their body odor. It has nothing got to do with race whatsoever because his main point was basically about smell and not race at all. Read this carefully, it has nothing got to do with racism. This is indeed preference.

On 2/16/2018 at 4:45 PM, Guest i don't like to eat duck said:

it's a misunderstanding or misconception due to poor or lazy expression. most ppl said "chinese into chinese", what we do mean is the chinese feature, not the race/ethnic. if someone who's a fat, hairy, has bad breath and BO chinese, do you think i'll sleep with him just because he is a "chinese"? 

basically, it doesn't really matter if you are an indian, malay, pinoy, thai or anything, so long as you're relatively smooth, clean and passable built, hardly anyone will pick on the fact where you were born.

yes, generalization is bad. i had a very nasty and unforgettable experience of eating duck during my childhood days. i almost totally stopped eating that until even to date. ya i know, not all ducks are poorly prepared. but ...

This, however, is racism.

And you might be wondering; "But Mic, he didn't talk bad about anyone else's features. Why is it still racism?" Anything that has got to do with showing disinclination on what it deems as "flaw" to you from a race, it's already racism by default. You literally encouraged the general stereotype of how not only your race would look like, but other races as well. Saying that implies that every other features another race have isn't appealing to you at all.

Lemme just share with you my little background on the community (be it in and out of it) that is related to this.

First off, I'm Malay. It's a shocker to some, others can find out eventually. I've been told I don't look Malay by default and I have been told I looked way more Chinese, Myanmar, Filipino, etc. than Malay. The moment I dropped the truth bomb that I am pure Malay, not even mixed in the slightest, a number of people did immediately said "oh okay bye." along with some blocks here and there.

For short, people from the majority will talk to me if I pass off as Chinese, but when I tell them that I am Malay, they will slowly, if not immediately, stopped talking to me. I have mentioned about this before on my statuses 3 times total on BW before, and till now, I can still get rejected every now and then just because of how I "fooled" them into thinking that I'm Chinese when I have been Malay all my life, flesh and bones.

This is what racism really is and what it does to minorities.

Guest Bear gene from Katong

Not that it is a matter of being particular about choosing a chinese. For no reasons, it was not even a turn on for me now looking at someone nude just to be nude. Honestly, I kind of feel numb about it even there is a word call horny. I miss the old days when I was at the pool. And that I really likes the proudness on some manly guys with thick armpit hair and belly hair. And always awaits at the either end lap of the pool. Watching for customer coming in and out of the changing room.

8 hours ago, Steven94 said:

Anyway -Ignored- or -Ignored-, i noticed some resembling factor which procs my investigation. 

l-uvhandle* or since_you_are_here*
I think the first that caught my attention is the english, lengthy posts, and the similar type of profile pic - underwear. 

The next is age/height/weight and the inexplicable detail that both of you have the need to avoid non-chinese/big sized and also feel the need to mention your lack of looks. Maybe the others members already know this, but if this is true, forum is not a good place for you to build self-esteem.

:clap::clap: v. go observation 4 a new member, let mi enlighten u further that this love-handle created multiple acc (like luv-handle & -Ignored-, & maybe more) to self-like his own posts. so most of e 2k+ "likes" were his own doing.

such low esteem personality how could have sound "advice" leh, now that he is posting almost every where, looks like he is gunning 4 most post counts (after being exposed of his self-likes), but he is still self-liking nonetheless. *haiz*

Guest Alvin disgracecharliebrown

Sorry that I don t understand what you are writting. But I believe god can only do all the things. Let god waste your time and preference. As after salvation out of this world, time will be longer. And there after on what you have really understood what you have wrote, it will just be in ashes. 

49 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Yes, you are right.  There is nothing wrong in stating one’s preferences in order not to waste time and also to save others and oneself from disappointment when meeting up.  Preferences may be based on race, nationality, occupation, age, body stats, facial features, odour, culture (including daily habits & religious practices), language, sex role, fetish etc.  These preferences may be justified or unjustified and they may also change as one ages.  So no matter how irrational it seems e.g. if somebody dislikes anyone coming from Toa Payoh, so be it.  It’s futile to label that person as practising favouritism / discrimination based on racism, bodyism, ageism, nationalism, culturalism etc.

As long as we are humans, no one is free from bias.  Even a historian or judge is judgemental.  The main thing is to keep our prejudices (I mean the unpalatable details) to ourselves.  Negative things (though are true) can be offensive, so by explaining in detail why you prefer so and so, listeners can take them as personal attacks on them and start labelling you as racist, ageist, communalist etc.

Thanks for the concise post Nightingale.

However, I must disagree with “There is nothing wrong in stating one’s preferences”. There are implications when writing “No Indians, No Malays” on a profile which hints inferiority, else some weird unjust reasons. The other preferences are more just, and at most times there can be good reasons. Race, on the other hand, is something that has been ingrained and washed by media and culture; there’s no sound reason to give when rejecting someone based on his race.

The effect of racial selection ripples and is now normalized in the community, such that new users are following the suit, without reason. No one likes to takes interest in what they thinks are inferior and this is the aftermath of such a case. It is not intuitive to understand the implications or to think about the reasons behind the things we ‘prefer’ until a certain trigger (scenario, question, critical thinking event) is proc.

Though you are half-right that it is futile to fight against this, as it’s a wall of text that hardly anyone cares. But a few of us do and wants to fight this issue.

Guest really sad that only

just that same two non Chinese trying to fight for? fight for no love from a race?

really pathetic! go pray lah

go pray for wisdom for all those in this forum would be more effective

instead of teaching readers that this is preference oh,

and that is pure Racism

oh and that is bias

there is 50K shades of grey, not everything is classify into black and white , bodoh

This is not a classroom that has to instil proper classification

many of own races cannot even accept their own, only the best is chosen to survive, go read up some theories like Darwin please, you guys liked it

what is wrong with preferring for a certain race? it is perfectly ok

what is wrong with mixing a bit of preference and culture upbringing be it biasness or not

Ind or not, who will not want the best?

4 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

I don't know if you have read my reply to Micrhoid or not.  Race is so bound by culture.  When one does not prefer a certain race, it may NOT NECESSARILY be a matter of superiority or inferiority but comfort or discomfort in certain aspects of culture.  When enough episodes abound, that person forms an over-generalisation (stereotyping).

I'm sorry if I failed to see this, 

But would you mind elaborating the relevance of culture/race in a case of hookups? You did agree with Micrhoid that its a loss for them not him, but cases like this are too frequent. The difference in culture is hardly the reason people use/face nowadays to avoid engaging with their less preferred race. If the culture has been such a strong factor, then communication must have been very difficult in a multi-racial country. 

Just now, Nightingale said:

I cannot speak on behalf of those racists who had mistreated Micrhoid.  Their dislike for Malays is just like the homophobes' distaste for gays.  But when I talk of culture, I can give you a common example.  Many Indians (not all) have a habit of putting coconut oil on their hair or body.  It is something specific to that community.  So if one does not feel comfortable with this particular odour, then . . . .  In religion, non halal is unacceptable to Muslims.  A very loving Malay would like French kissing but if his potential partner has been eating non halal food and he himself is a strict Muslim, then . . . .

I did say elaboration in the case of hookups. Understandably, dating can be a chore if given extra restrictions, but come on, dating is a chore. 

You did highlight Indians (not all). I believe this is a strong example of the effect of over-generalization. 
Muslim on the other hand has no relevance to hookups but what do ya know, No Muslims for hookups. And I'm pretty sure there are Malay-Chinese couples out there.

Just now, Nightingale said:

Yes, a strong example of stereotyping.  But since they have the impression that too large a percentage of Indians use coconut oil, they would rather not risk such a chance.

Well, sure there are Malay-Chinese couples but you are referring to the not-so-strict ones.  Muslims are diverse and can be roughly divided into abangan and santri types.  I met a Malay who had asked me if I had eaten pork.  I thought he meant my lunch that day, so I replied no.  He gave me deep kiss.  But later when he found that I do not refrain from eating pork in my life, he was disappointed.  He thought I played him out.  So it's not true to say religion (Muslim) has no relevance.

Culture is a non-constant thing, hence it can't true all the time at any cases and cannot be used a reason at convenience. 
Now we narrow down to the case of ethics vs convenience, assuming that the app is rather hedonistic, ethics are always ignored. 

So we are pretty much asses that knows of the unjust but still do it. 

2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Yes, you are right.  There is nothing wrong in stating one’s preferences in order not to waste time and also to save others and oneself from disappointment when meeting up.  Preferences may be based on race, nationality, occupation, age, body stats, facial features, odour, culture (including daily habits & religious practices), language, sex role, fetish etc.  These preferences may be justified or unjustified and they may also change as one ages.  So no matter how irrational it seems e.g. if somebody dislikes anyone coming from Toa Payoh, so be it.  It’s futile to label that person as practising favouritism / discrimination based on racism, bodyism, ageism, nationalism, culturalism etc.

As long as we are humans, no one is free from bias.  Even a historian or judge is judgemental.  The main thing is to keep our prejudices (I mean the unpalatable details) to ourselves.  Negative things (though are true) can be offensive, so by explaining in detail why you prefer so and so, listeners can take them as personal attacks on them and start labelling you as racist, ageist, communalist etc.

Preferences based on race and nationality is completely biased and racist because these are preferences that cannot be changed at all. Our point is that race and nationality cannot be the end-game answer to all relationships, whether sexual, romantic or platonic. It dictates even more problems for everyone else because nobody can change their race or nationality at all.

The biggest issue of it all is that the majority are finding other majorities because they are not willing to conform with change, and never wanted to compromise with a minority because they want the easier way out of the relationship.

Take note that these preferences stems down to their convenience. If a person of a certain race cannot conform to their convenience, they are bound not to work out because none wants to compromise and work it out among themselves, which slowly grows into general stereotype as long as it festers on.

Yes, it is true that it is futile that people will innately learn to practice bias. That being said however, you can still learn how to prevent that from happening so just by simply learning it back. As of now, people in the gay community are much more vocal about their discrimination, which leaves a lot of damage to all races equally. It's already been known several times that the gay community will never learn about it and let it leech into it "just because it's just the way it is", knowing that racism exists in the community.

2 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Just saw a profile. Malay singaporean seeking LTR. Prefer ch. not into Indians.

wtf! Even Malay also prefer ch. it must be something good about ch! 

Btw, I am not racist! I like Abang Jiji! 

A friend of mine ( not close friend) has no issue with local chinese but he hates china man...i dont know what to say..

Topics regarding races are always sensitive.

Guest chinese
20 minutes ago, superflawless said:

My Indian friend also would not let a fellow Indian fuck him. He prefers Chinese. 

My chinese friend also would not let a fellow chinese fuck him. He prefers Indian.

Guest Equality
54 minutes ago, superflawless said:

My Indian friend also would not let a fellow Indian fuck him. He prefers Chinese. 

33 minutes ago, Guest chinese said:

My chinese friend also would not let a fellow chinese fuck him. He prefers Indian.

There you go,  equality. TS/others, so why the bitterness! 

Everyone is bias and has prejudices. Just because you are non Chinese, it doesn't make your situation any worst. Deal with it as the rest of us do. 

35 minutes ago, lookseelooksee said:

Are you a foreigner (because you say "from an external point of view")? From France?

I too find this thread fascinating! And I'm glad the conversation has so far been both civil and intelligent.

Why do you say, "I am not sure that, even in France, it would be possible to write all that"?

I've always thought that France is a very liberal country with tremendous freedom of speech.

Hey..U have a nice natural bush..

Guest Bhwolf strike by lightning

The fact that race are prejudict in many categories is just an aspect of perspective remarks. However it is not created by mankind, It should be acknowledged in terms of DNA that one should be born this way by beliefs, evolution in scientific theory. Neither it was contemplated as an issue in concludes as a culture objective, anyone has the choice to feel comfortable on different culture in order to accept a relationship. May it be a friendship for a first impressionistic scheme. Its about love to follow someone footstep, it is on higher level than anything that could outcome. Putting race as an exceptional request is being truthful. To much of concern it could be too blunt for a multi racial country like us. In another words, loosen the friction by penning off that phrase may bring in manual mutual understanding through chatting and socialising. As a part of an advance social media world, getting along with particular person is an eq concept in life. Thereafter, choosing a particular race is just a behaviouristic in pressure by society influencial points of views. It is still under a traditional awareness that most still have doubt on east, west, north and south engagements, in regardless of gender identification. It is not a link to be identify as whole, but a way to cut out some fat to look better. Literally, it is just about being courtesy and feel better about it. Culture is definitetly not the culprit  of being racism. At the least, all shared different food by culture as an exchanged unless there are restrictions on certain debates of other core factors. 

4 hours ago, lookseelooksee said:

Are you a foreigner (because you say "from an external point of view")? From France?

I too find this thread fascinating! And I'm glad the conversation has so far been both civil and intelligent.

Why do you say, "I am not sure that, even in France, it would be possible to write all that"?

I've always thought that France is a very liberal country with tremendous freedom of speech.

It's not too important a question whether he is from France.  BW is opened to all nationalities and people are posting as different races and nationalities.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

6 hours ago, lookseelooksee said:

France is (or "was"?) a liberal country in some fields, but less and less in terms of freedom of speech. The "politically correct" leagues are more and more arrogant, and lots of sentences I can read on this thread would lead the author to be sued in France.

I still think that everybody should be allowed to express his views, even if they are awful and politically uncorrect. We had made the Revolution for that (among other purposes...).

And yes, I'm French; nobody's perfect...;)

On 2/22/2018 at 12:13 AM, Phil said:

And yes, I'm French; nobody's perfect...;)

Look on the bright side,

you could have been a Dutch Nightingale.

Back to the topic,

on the dark side,

Instead of going 'P-B-G-N-B-G', I can't  dismiss an individual with a simple "You B, P, H, N and etc"

I am not that lazy.

Edited by wilfgene
rhetoric

• 3 weeks later...

Wow was just surfing for profiles and saw a profile with ang mo face but asking for chinese or malay only.... any prize for guessing whether it is really an ang mo profile. .....either details are quite sketchy.....if not then its quite twisted.... but then i do like kinky......:whistle:

3 hours ago, JamesAdmas said:

Wow was just surfing for profiles and saw a profile with ang mo face but asking for chinese or malay only.... any prize for guessing whether it is really an ang mo profile. .....either details are quite sketchy.....if not then its quite twisted.... but then i do like kinky......:whistle:

I m able to understand cos they aren't many Caucasians or pan-asia/Eurasians in Sg, hence they r left with not much choice

they cannot be just specifying for another Caucasian right?

or r u trying to drive that why certain race of Sporean is left out ?

40 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

I m able to understand cos they aren't many Caucasians or pan-asia/Eurasians in Sg, hence they r left with not much choice

they cannot be just specifying for another Caucasian right?

or r u trying to drive that why certain race of Sporean is left out ?

LMAO........ I checked the profile later and the person has identifed himself as chinese in some discussion topics. Point is not whether he does not like some races... your personal like and dislike even if its based on race  is a legit thing( i dont give bullshit abt who say its not everyone who does that or there are bad apples every where). Even these people have the right to hookup and with people of their like. It is not some top job selection where ur merit shud matter.

But to "white wash" your profile, which to me appears like an attempt to climb social pedestal of likability( i do ascribe to feeling that an average white joe would always get a good headstart above all races). And then use that position to exclude some from your preference speaks very loudly about your lack of empathy. Atleast either one shud not identify themselves publicly otherwise or at the very least like the avg white joe :P, on whose butt you stepped to get click baits..... just my few dollars worth....

3 minutes ago, JamesAdmas said:

LMAO........ I checked the profile later and the person has identifed himself as chinese in some discussion topics. Point is not whether he does not like some races... your personal like and dislike even if its based on race  is a legit thing( i dont give bullshit abt who say its not everyone who does that or there are bad apples every where). Even these people have the right to hookup and with people of their like. It is not some top job selection where ur merit shud matter.

But to "white wash" your profile, which to me appears like an attempt to climb social pedestal of likability( i do ascribe to feeling that an average white joe would always get a good headstart above all races). And then use that position to exclude some from your preference speaks very loudly about your lack of empathy. Atleast either one shud not identify themselves publicly otherwise or at the very least like the avg white joe :P, on whose butt you stepped to get click baits..... just my few dollars worth....

You have to take online profiles with a pinch of salt.  He can be Caucasian but identified himself as Chinese or vice versa.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest cupid

freedom to love . viva la love. you have the right to choose and so do others. yet sometimes love works in mysterious ways and you end up with someone you never think possible . love is great. but then again love is elusive.

Guest Willing
8 minutes ago, camus said:

Let’s ask the Malays and Indians in this forum: do you all prefer your own race for relationship or ONS?

For relationship.. yes but despite saying that I did fall for someone not my own race....for fun any race is ok...

Guest Racist
30 minutes ago, camus said:

Let’s ask the Malays and Indians in this forum: do you all prefer your own race for relationship or ONS?

Shadup la aunty..leave us Chinese alone..we choose our own kind to have fun...

1 hour ago, Guest cupid said:

freedom to love . viva la love. you have the right to choose and so do others. yet sometimes love works in mysterious ways and you end up with someone you never think possible . love is great. but then again love is elusive.

Well said.agree n true

• G_M changed the title to Do Chinese Guys Only Go For Chinese Guys? + Why do Chinese prefer also Chinese? (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.