Male HQ

Seek advice on my tight foreskin

Guest Ethan

I have (somewhat) a tight foreskin problem. My foreskin is long and a bit tight, I can still pull it back over the head tho. The problem is its a bit painful doing so, and I dunno if it's ok for me to do that. It makes me very reluctant to pull back my foreskin whenever I masturbate so I'll just stroke with the foreskin on. Now my dickhead is like super sensitive (I feel a bit pain and uncomfortable when I touch it).

Really want to seek (serious) advice on this. Shall I see the doctor and cut the foreskin. And how to make my dickhead less sensitive (my bf recently complained about it haha).

FYI I'm 20 this year, chinese.

Guest johnsonklt
2 hours ago, Guest Ethan said:

I have (somewhat) a tight foreskin problem. My foreskin is long and a bit tight, I can still pull it back over the head tho. The problem is its a bit painful doing so, and I dunno if it's ok for me to do that. It makes me very reluctant to pull back my foreskin whenever I masturbate so I'll just stroke with the foreskin on. Now my dickhead is like super sensitive (I feel a bit pain and uncomfortable when I touch it).

Really want to seek (serious) advice on this. Shall I see the doctor and cut the foreskin. And how to make my dickhead less sensitive (my bf recently complained about it haha).

FYI I'm 20 this year, chinese.

it is advisable to consult medical professional.  

dun  DIY.   once badly done, it is irreversible and worst 

u may suffer.  not worth the  DIY.    

I am 45 and I used to have tight foreskin. My two brothers (one older and one younger) both had circumcision but I never did.

How I clean my penis is when it's limp, I would draw the skin back a bit and rinse it.

It's impossible to clean it properly, erected.

Over the years, when I was peeing, I would gently pull back the skin a little by little to shake off the water droplets. As I aged, you can say the skin became more elasted.

One day over 5 years ago, the skin pulled back completely and revealed my penis head. I had only seen it on other people and in pictures. 

But it was a real revelation to me.

After that I cleaned if every day and even though it was still tight, I managed to pulled back more often and over longer periods of tight. The head is extremely sensitive and red but I tried to expose the head when clothed. Over time, the sensitivity has dimmed a little. So I strongly suggest NOT circumcising. Time and constantly attempting to pull back will eventually helped loosen the skin. Just do not rush into it. It took me 25-30 years to loosen it. 

1 hour ago, superflawless said:

I am 45 and I used to have tight foreskin. My two brothers (one older and one younger) both had circumcision but I never did.

How I clean my penis is when it's limp, I would draw the skin back a bit and rinse it.

It's impossible to clean it properly, erected.

Over the years, when I was peeing, I would gently pull back the skin a little by little to shake off the water droplets. As I aged, you can say the skin became more elasted.

One day over 5 years ago, the skin pulled back completely and revealed my penis head. I had only seen it on other people and in pictures. 

But it was a real revelation to me.

After that I cleaned if every day and even though it was still tight, I managed to pulled back more often and over longer periods of tight. The head is extremely sensitive and red but I tried to expose the head when clothed. Over time, the sensitivity has dimmed a little. So I strongly suggest NOT circumcising. Time and constantly attempting to pull back will eventually helped loosen the skin. Just do not rush into it. It took me 25-30 years to loosen it. 

Walao .wonder how was the condition under the skin? Hehe

Superflawless's experience is similar to mine. I'll copy and paste my story from the other thread here.

I have got a tight foreskin and a sensitive head. My cock will hurt when I pull my foreskin beyond a quarter of the head. I thought it was sufficient to pull the foreskin back a little when washing. There was some smell and slight yellow substance when I jo, but I brushed it the smell of as precum and the yellow substance as cum. However, it was only until I read about phimosis and smegma that I knew what it really was.

I decided to google and do some foreskin stretching exercises. After one month or so, I decided to stretch the limit and pull my foreskin back as much as possible during one of my warm showers. There was quite abit of smegma around my cock head and foreskin. The smell got a little stronger and stinkier. After washing them away, I decided to screw it and attempted to pull my foreskin back all the way. It was painful no doubt. My cockhead turned redder and the foreskin glends swelled a little. The amount of smegma built up around my foreskin and cockhead was honestly pretty disgusting. Imagine the amount of smegma built up from the time I learnt how to jo.

After close to around half an hour of cleaning and washing, my precum is finally clear and my cock no longer smells. Fast foreward a few weeks, I’m now able to pull my foreskin back with more ease (in fact its very easy to pullback nowadays) and wash away traces of smegma at the end of every day. Hygiene of the cock is indeed important. Do not neglect it, especially since smegma builtup might lead to inflammation. If you are really unable to pull your foreskin back, do not hesitate to consult a medical professional.

• Guest locked this topic