Male HQ

Hot Polyclinic Doctor

TwoChnBTMs

Met a hot polyclinic doc cos I had flu....very thorough even check....there

face/bod/mannerism...wow very caring and hot !!!!

ask my bf , if he was my bf...advise us to care for each other

Edited by TwoChnBTMs

Guest hazards and ben

Ugly ones also will want to check there with any excuse loh.... reject him with “no need there is nothing unusual there” and he will take it personally and appear to be offended cos probably he is gay and felt rejected.

Hmm food for thought...

Teachers will and are often arrested for molest. I guess doctors can come up with more convincing excuses for “looking and touching” there. 

#careergoals

Guest Job hazards and benefits
Just now, Guest hazards and ben said:

Ugly ones also will want to check there with any excuse loh.... reject him with “no need there is nothing unusual there” and he will take it personally and appear to be offended cos probably he is gay and felt rejected.

Hmm food for thought...

Teachers will and are often arrested for molest. I guess doctors can come up with more convincing excuses for “looking and touching” there. 

#careergoals

I guess all the aspiring teachers with hidden motives should change course and study to become doctors instead.

I was seduced by a tall handsome doc with a swimmer's body with a thick 7"! Married but no longer see him now as I went on diet. He like chub btms which I was before diet.

On 2/23/2018 at 9:33 PM, Guest Lee said:

I was seduced by a tall handsome doc with a swimmer's body with a thick 7"! Married but no longer see him now as I went on diet. He like chub btms which I was before diet.

Interesting! Please share more about the doctor and your encounter in detail =)

On 2/20/2018 at 10:38 AM, geizershow said:

Got one handsome one at Geylang East polyclinic. Hhe has a tattoo on his left arm: Isaiab 13:4

I checked with my friend working in that polyclinic - too bad he is very married (to a woman) lol.

But I did see his photo, yes very cute, small slitty eyes!

My neighbour staying above my flat has a son who was a polyclinic doctor. He was very good looking, tall over 1.8m, fair skin, gym fit bod & look really man riding his motorbike. 

Saw him at the mall previously, he was entering the gent so i slower my steps & follow behind. I walk to the urinal & saw him standing there ready to pee. His sports shorts was a bit pulled down while the front waistband was pulled below & supported under his balls with his cock dangling out there handfree. His hand was not holding his cock when peeing because both hands was busy doing messaging on phone. He does look sexy in handfree peeing, but his cock was really small with foreskin covering & sharp pointing like the size of a small boy. He was quite bushy there & those pub hair was long & nearly covering his dark small cock. Although hot face & bod but cock not so tempting. Saw him holding his girlfriend's hand shopping after that.

Guest 猴跨薄猴价
17 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

My neighbour staying above my flat has a son who was a polyclinic doctor. He was very good looking, tall over 1.8m, fair skin, gym fit bod & look really man riding his motorbike. 

Saw him at the mall previously, he was entering the gent so i slower my steps & follow behind. I walk to the urinal & saw him standing there ready to pee. His sports shorts was a bit pulled down while the front waistband was pulled below & supported under his balls with his cock dangling out there handfree. His hand was not holding his cock when peeing because both hands was busy doing messaging on phone. He does look sexy in handfree peeing, but his cock was really small with foreskin covering & sharp pointing like the size of a small boy. He was quite bushy there & those pub hair was long & nearly covering his dark small cock. Although hot face & bod but cock not so tempting. Saw him holding his girlfriend's hand shopping after that.

Lol what an anti-climax and so sad. Like opening a nice christmas present wrapper to find an old christmas nativity figurine recycled gift.

7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Pity the gf. She must have high thoughts of his private size if she doesnt see him nude b4.kakaka

52 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Pity the gf. She must have high thoughts of his private size if she doesnt see him nude b4.kakaka

dun forget there are some men who are growers ... had a jap bf whose flaccid cock was just a small stub (as described above - buried in its pubic hair) but when erect it was a very decent 5.5 inches and thick cock.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

1 minute ago, kimlo777 said:

dun forget there are some men who are growers ... had a jap bf whose flaccid cock was just a small stub (as described above - buried in its pubic hair) but when erect it was a very decent 5.5 inches and thick cock.

True

7 hours ago, Guest 猴跨薄猴价 said:

Lol what an anti-climax and so sad. Like opening a nice christmas present wrapper to find an old christmas nativity figurine recycled gift.

30 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Dun like dat lah... U dunno he might be a grower.  I dun mind a small dick TOP but he must be a hot guy !  Most important , a workable dick. 

8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Life is fair. Hot bod nice face with small cock or big cock with so so bod so so face. I know a few big cock guys but so so appearance! So life is fair!

the worst is small cock and lousy looks! Then how?

the best is nice bod nice face big cock! 

6 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Life is fair. Hot bod nice face with small cock or big cock with so so bod so so face. I know a few big cock guys but so so appearance! So life is fair!

the worst is small cock and lousy looks! Then how?

the best is nice bod nice face big cock! 

Like what you say life is fair loh. I have a mid age 40+ colleague in my factory. Not fat lah but so so body, not good looking, rough facial, thug looking face with some old ah beng tattoos on his back and thigh but his flaccid kkj was damn long and thick fat like an ang moh. Let me begin my encounter with him. 

One very late night after my OT,  I took my bag from locker and proceed to toilet wanted to have a shower before heading home. I saw him having shower half way all alone by himself inside and I stood at the basin/mirror admiring his full nudity. His cubicle door was not close and his frontal nude was facing out while he shampooing his hair and face with his eyes closed. Seems that his kkj was a bit hard pointing in between the floor and the wall with part of the head exposed out the foreskin. He heard my steps and saw me walking past his cubicle. I went to the one beside him and started wetting myself under the water. He came out his cubicle and stood outside mine saying in hokkien "oei,  you finished work liao ah? " then continue chatting with me when he was soaping himself outside my door. I was actually a bit hard too after seeing him but didn't care much because he was not shy about his so I continue. He was talking non stop but return to his own cubicle after seeing me kept pulling my foreskin soaping my kkj continuously. We both were done about the same time and had a good nude time at the basin area taking time drying ourselves and chatting. Being naughty, half way drying I walk to the urinal nude to pee. After the pee my kkj went a bit more hard than just now. I turn around and walk towards the basin from the urinal and he was towel drying his kkj area while talking to me. I suppose he saw my kkj at this point and I went packing my bag. He removed his towel after drying and I saw his kkj was too harden, it was like just now in shower pointing in between the floor and wall but a bit to his left this time. He saw me looking at it through the mirror and we smile and I quickly joke in hokkien "wow, xxxx you horny ah? I see you horny I also horny liao! " . We both laugh and, continue with our bags and might be my words, we both went totally hard less than a minute. His hard kkj was damn long estimated nearly 9" and really thick fat like an ang moh and also curved like a crescent to left. Before putting on our underwear , I told him "xxxx, really cannot compare leh, yours really ang moh lan! ". He laughed and then purposely shake his hard kkj left and right for me to see. We laugh and I still acted to be straight and scold him "fuck you lah you! " He pulled up his underwear half way his kkj area leaving half of his hard kkj still popping out the waistband of his underwear while putting things into his bag. I play naughty again, half way pulling up my underwear at my thigh, I stopped and squeezed some body moisturizer onto my palm and rubbing it through my hard kkj and my pubic area when talking to him at the mirror. He saw but only ask what is that while I notice that his hard kkj was already full of protruding veins. The waistband rubber of his underwear tighten his hard kkj helping it lie on his happy trial make him look sexy. Soon he pull up his underwear adjusting his kkj parking side way but his triangular no brand underwear can't totally cover his big junk leaving his underwear with big opening around his groin area and waistband. I notice my kkj tip leaked pre cum when pulling up my underwear...Haha! 

I somehow felt that some straight men have ego exhibit their nude or getting nude with other men in public shower. Correct me if I m wrong. 

16 hours ago, Guest guest said:

But at least he was well compensated with a nice face, good bod and smart brain. No man is perfect.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

9 hours ago, cutejack said:

Seriously I dun mind. He is perfect to me as long as his dick can work, erect n shoot out cum in me. :D

1 hour ago, Guest Ahboy said:

Like what you say life is fair loh. I have a mid age 40+ colleague in my factory. Not fat lah but so so body, not good looking, rough facial, thug looking face with some old ah beng tattoos on his back and thigh but his flaccid kkj was damn long and thick fat like an ang moh. Let me begin my encounter with him. 

One very late night after my OT,  I took my bag from locker and proceed to toilet wanted to have a shower before heading home. I saw him having shower half way all alone by himself inside and I stood at the basin/mirror admiring his full nudity. His cubicle door was not close and his frontal nude was facing out while he shampooing his hair and face with his eyes closed. Seems that his kkj was a bit hard pointing in between the floor and the wall with part of the head exposed out the foreskin. He heard my steps and saw me walking past his cubicle. I went to the one beside him and started wetting myself under the water. He came out his cubicle and stood outside mine saying in hokkien "oei,  you finished work liao ah? " then continue chatting with me when he was soaping himself outside my door. I was actually a bit hard too after seeing him but didn't care much because he was not shy about his so I continue. He was talking non stop but return to his own cubicle after seeing me kept pulling my foreskin soaping my kkj continuously. We both were done about the same time and had a good nude time at the basin area taking time drying ourselves and chatting. Being naughty, half way drying I walk to the urinal nude to pee. After the pee my kkj went a bit more hard than just now. I turn around and walk towards the basin from the urinal and he was towel drying his kkj area while talking to me. I suppose he saw my kkj at this point and I went packing my bag. He removed his towel after drying and I saw his kkj was too harden, it was like just now in shower pointing in between the floor and wall but a bit to his left this time. He saw me looking at it through the mirror and we smile and I quickly joke in hokkien "wow, xxxx you horny ah? I see you horny I also horny liao! " . We both laugh and, continue with our bags and might be my words, we both went totally hard less than a minute. His hard kkj was damn long estimated nearly 9" and really thick fat like an ang moh and also curved like a crescent to left. Before putting on our underwear , I told him "xxxx, really cannot compare leh, yours really ang moh lan! ". He laughed and then purposely shake his hard kkj left and right for me to see. We laugh and I still acted to be straight and scold him "fuck you lah you! " He pulled up his underwear half way his kkj area leaving half of his hard kkj still popping out the waistband of his underwear while putting things into his bag. I play naughty again, half way pulling up my underwear at my thigh, I stopped and squeezed some body moisturizer onto my palm and rubbing it through my hard kkj and my pubic area when talking to him at the mirror. He saw but only ask what is that while I notice that his hard kkj was already full of protruding veins. The waistband rubber of his underwear tighten his hard kkj helping it lie on his happy trial make him look sexy. Soon he pull up his underwear adjusting his kkj parking side way but his triangular no brand underwear can't totally cover his big junk leaving his underwear with big opening around his groin area and waistband. I notice my kkj tip leaked pre cum when pulling up my underwear...Haha! 

I somehow felt that some straight men have ego exhibit their nude or getting nude with other men in public shower. Correct me if I m wrong. 

Such a turn off ending

Thought u had that hard big cock all by yrself.haha

3 hours ago, Guest Ahboy said:

Nowadays I observe younger Chinese guys got bigger cocks than older One! Maybe better nutrition nowadays! Better milk formula! So milk helps kkj lengthening 

• Guest locked this topic