Male HQ

Question for bottoms

blacksmith

Are there bottoms who dont want to be sucked? I had encountered some bottoms who dont want to be sucked nor even to hold their dicks. They dont even demand to cum. I mean its ok for them not to cum. I always the one to ejaculate. Are there bottoms like that? Are they the one so called pure?

I think there is a spectrum to what is pleasurable for guys are enjoy bottoming. Some guys enjoy cumming while being fucked (#amazing) others, enjoy being fucked and fucking at the same time (#orgasmic). Others are like you  have described, get their pleasure totally from the anal area. So, don't stress too much about it. It is different things for different people. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

It depends.

Sucking is supposed to be foreplay not the main course. I can tell from his eagerness whether the top intend to fuck later on. Sometimes he's already cummed or he's not a good top so he's selfish to make me cum orally. So I'll pull out my cock.

Sometimes when I'm already fucked by other men and almost ready to cum for the next top, I don't want to waste my cum into a mouth. It's much more high to cum while fucked.

Pretty much as a bottom, my desire is to please the top. So his pleasure of ejaculation becomes my trophy for that session. If a top sucks me, somehow it impresses on my mind that he is not a pure top..so the joy is killed.

My own ejaculation is lowest in priority when i am playing with a guy..not self demeaning..it is just how i enjoy the game

Just now, ProMouth said:

Pretty much as a bottom, my desire is to please the top. So his pleasure of ejaculation becomes my trophy for that session. If a top sucks me, somehow it impresses on my mind that he is not a pure top..so the joy is killed.

My own ejaculation is lowest in priority when i am playing with a guy..not self demeaning..it is just how i enjoy the game

Hits the nail on the head. Well explained.

9 hours ago, ProMouth said:

I hope all btms think or behave like that too

Just now, -Ignored- said:

NO!!..only worthless bottom will feel like that..not many bottoms are self depreciating like this!!

Guest Deprecate
35 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

NO!!..only worthless bottom will feel like that..not many bottoms are self depreciating like this!!

If you are going to be rude for no reason then atleast be grammatically correct - it’s self deprecating. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Deprecate said:

If you are going to be rude for no reason then atleast be grammatically correct - it’s self deprecating. 

just swallow the cum and dont speak with your mouth full ..cum may spill out and you wouldnt want to waste it..

Hi, because i’m so confused. That day, i already cummed. I dont know if he wanted also. But he seems dont care if he cums or not. I left his place without him cumming. I tried to suck him but i dont know if he enjoys it. But before that he asks me if i wear braces and i say not. Then i assume he wanted me to suck him. 

Edited by blacksmith

4 hours ago, blacksmith said:

Hi, because i’m so confused. That day, i already cummed. I dont know if he wanted also. But he seems dont care if he cums or not. I left his place without him cumming. I tried to suck him but i dont know if he enjoys it. But before that he asks me if i wear braces and i say not. Then i assume he wanted me to suck him. 

I’m curious, does having braces affect or have a different sensation when sucking someone? 

Guest Queen of Pure Btm

Yes TS, as a purest of pure btm, I neither want to be sucked nor to fuck. I only want to suck and get fucked hard by my top. Me cumming is so lame, but making you cum at cloud nine is my game. Submitting and pampering by you is my oxygen. :P

Guest No no no
17 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Sorry to burst your bubble bro, but not all bottoms think or behave like this... how selfish are you? You must be ‘fun’ in bed! Not! Sex is not a one way street... 

Im a pure btm, but i dont really prefer to suck. I like to be sucked, licked and fucked. I do suck occasionally, depends if I really like the top. And im not turned off by tops who suck, i find it more sexy lol (just my preference)

Edited by Choii1928

18 minutes ago, Choii1928 said:

Im a pure btm, but i dont really prefer to suck. I like to be sucked, licked and fucked. I do suck occasionally, depends if I really like the top. And im not turned off by tops who suck, i find it more sexy lol (just my preference)

I’d love to suck, lick and fuck you like crazy! 

i love to suck dick..preferbably a few in a row..so i dont want to cum too early. Also many guys dont know how to give a blowjob..many of them just lighly suck ....almost cannot feel anything. After being super horny from.swallowing a fee guys (plus jaw sore and throat too sticky liao) i prefer to jerk off very hard...

Guest bonfire

There are different reasons for not wanting to be sucked. Maybe the person isn't doing it the way he likes it. Maybe the person is not his type in the first place. For me I prefer to suck, especially like the feeling of a stiff cock pulsating in mouth, pleasing the top. Anyway everyone has his own liking.

Edited by bonfire

4 hours ago, bonfire said:

There are different reasons for not wanting to be sucked. Maybe the person isn't doing it the way he likes it. Maybe the person is not his type in the first place. For me I prefer to suck, especially like the feeling of a stiff cock pulsating in mouth, pleasing the top. Anyway everyone has his own liking.

I agree... nothing like the pulsating feeling! And then when he clenches, jolts and stiffens as the climax occurs blows my mind! And him! Would like to do that to you one day bonfire! 

On 2/23/2018 at 3:16 PM, Ben Ben Ben said:

I like it when the bottom sucks me and eat my cum. It made me shiok! 

When we're not having sex, my bf always swallow :redface: I couldn't control myself as well, the feeling of being suck and ejaculating in his mouth is so powerful. Loves him more when he did that. 

On 23/02/2018 at 9:40 AM, bonfire said:

As the person sucking, do you enjoy guys ruffling your hair and caressing ur head

1 hour ago, geizershow said:

As the person sucking, do you enjoy guys ruffling your hair and caressing ur head

I prefer a firm grab of my hair so as to put me in place and not to move too much...which do u as a top prefer?

14 minutes ago, Guest Bottom said:

I prefer a firm grab of my hair so as to put me in place and not to move too much...which do u as a top prefer?

Personally I am for mutual pleasuring so I may be a little bit more gentle.. i would carress his hair and grab it occasionally.. and maybe sometimes push down gently and tell him “deep throat”

Guest bonfire
4 hours ago, Guest :-( said:

When we're not having sex, my bf always swallow :redface: I couldn't control myself as well, the feeling of being suck and ejaculating in his mouth is so powerful. Loves him more when he did that. 

Yeah I get that. My bf loves it like you too.

4 hours ago, geizershow said:

I get hard hearing my bf moan as I suck him. It gets me in the mood even more.

10 minutes ago, bonfire said:
11 minutes ago, bonfire said:

get hard hearing my bf moan as I suck him. It gets me in the mood even more.

I agree that moaning is one way of showing that you’re doing a good job... do you agree that sometimes no better word expresses that one is pleasured than “fuck” ?

Guest not hiding
On 21/02/2018 at 2:01 AM, ProMouth said:

I m a top but enjoy sucking to get aroused. my favorite is still a big tooled bottom. I 've never been bottom. Plus at the end I prefer that the bottom comes too...

I don't think there is a golden rule..

I sense mainly bottoms didn't want to be sucked in fear they come too fast and then can't be fucked at all....

1 minute ago, Guest not hiding said:

I m a top but enjoy sucking to get aroused. my favorite is still a big tooled bottom. I 've never been bottom. Plus at the end I prefer that the bottom comes too...

I don't think there is a golden rule..

I sense mainly bottoms didn't want to be sucked in fear they come too fast and then can't be fucked at all....

that can be true too..enjoy the journey!

Guest notsuxcock

I'm bottom, I love to suck and to be sucked

I just don't understand how come some gay top and bottom don't like to suck cocks at all. Scare of disease?

It's like chicken rice without the chicken rice taste

Everyone has their own preference when it comes to sex or whatever. Usually i’ll inform the top that i dont suck before meeting so we’re not wasting time. Its up to them if they want to suck me or not. But most of them do suck and worship me lol. And i love top who inform me if they will cum alr, i love cumming tgt, I prefer to cum while the dick is still hard inside (shiok!) 

4 hours ago, Choii1928 said:

Everyone has their own preference when it comes to sex or whatever. Usually i’ll inform the top that i dont suck before meeting so we’re not wasting time. Its up to them if they want to suck me or not. But most of them do suck and worship me lol. And i love top who inform me if they will cum alr, i love cumming tgt, I prefer to cum while the dick is still hard inside (shiok!) 

It would be awesome to feel you blow bro, whilst I’m deep in you! Yeah! Wish I lived in Sing! 

• 2 weeks later...

For me, i usually don't cum after the end of the session or during the session, and I just rub my dick occasionally during the fuck. My dick is usually untouched after the top has ejaculated. Personal preference i guess, i rather not spend time trying to get me to cum and spend the time on other things instead like having the top in me 

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.