Male HQ

Beware ...

DeMarko

Hi Guys,

for those who cruises at Clementi MRT Toilet, pls beware of this uncle who carries a bag and most of the times wearing berms and Tees... He is quite stocky in built and stand at around 1.66 - 1.72m tall.

when u are urinating at the urinal stands, he will follow you and then pretend to urine beside you; and when u start to urine, he will go beside you and one hand strongly grabbed and squeeze your urinating cock and started to stroke. His other hand is already squeezing your butt cheeks.

Also depending on what you are wearing, that is, if you are wearing berms, then he can only be able to squeeze and caress your butt cheeks and butt crack; but if you are wearing shorts, then he is able to insert into your shorts from the Top or from Bottom; and rubbed against your butt crack over your undies or direct over naked butt crack if you are in commando. Not only he rubbed, he is daring to poke right into your ass hole.

He is strong and aggressive so it is difficult for you to counter against him. He will release only EITHER when you fire your loads into the urinal OR someone walked in; else he will be totally in controlled over you. Usually he will be present at 2.30pm to 4pm as this is the time, less people will be using at the toilet.

48 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Hi Guys,

for those who cruises at Clementi MRT Toilet, pls beware of this uncle who carries a bag and most of the times wearing berms and Tees... He is quite stocky in built and stand at around 1.66 - 1.72m tall.

when u are urinating at the urinal stands, he will follow you and then pretend to urine beside you; and when u start to urine, he will go beside you and one hand strongly grabbed and squeeze your urinating cock and started to stroke. His other hand is already squeezing your butt cheeks.

Also depending on what you are wearing, that is, if you are wearing berms, then he can only be able to squeeze and caress your butt cheeks and butt crack; but if you are wearing shorts, then he is able to insert into your shorts from the Top or from Bottom; and rubbed against your butt crack over your undies or direct over naked butt crack if you are in commando. Not only he rubbed, he is daring to poke right into your ass hole.

He is strong and aggressive so it is difficult for you to counter against him. He will release only EITHER when you fire your loads into the urinal OR someone walked in; else he will be totally in controlled over you. Usually he will be present at 2.30pm to 4pm as this is the time, less people will be using at the toilet.

You got attacked by him jialat jialat? 

1 hour ago, DeMarko said:

Hi Guys,

Unauthorised entry 

rapist alert

I don't do toilet fun but this makes me want to attempt it on me. With no intention of having a good time, just had a fun idea to 'play' with these kind of people. Anyway heard a lot about this mrt toilet. Got cruised both times I went in there to urgently pee (long ago) and changed to using the mall toilet instead. Aren't there plain clothed officers patrolling there now? Or was it just some fake thing I read. Would be kind of funny to witness him doing that to a cop in disguise, and great to have him removed for good. 

9 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Hi Guys,

Wow. How does he know u are... one of us. That he dare to do such a thing?

10 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Hi Guys,

How old is this uncle ?  You saw the incident or you were the one being squeeze ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Kinkyuncle
5 hours ago, KINKYMALAY said:

Ah and the guy didn't fight back? Guess it was pre-arranged?

Not prearranged la, we are all regular uncles there, no need to shy one.

He know he's very angpai there one. He is not anyhow touch people one. I want him touching also not easy lo. But sometimes I lucky, he finger my hole. We not scared because go urine sure must expose one, no law say cannot expose until backside.

Then we got other regulars outside watching for us. He can pull out his finger faster than 1 seconds.

Guest 羊只穷

Isn’t THIS what you want to go cruising in a public toilet?  There’s always risk when you go cruising - meeting all kinds of people - normal and abnormal - and risk of being caught.  This isn’t the excitement that motivates you to keep going back to this toilet? 

If you want romancing with a guy with tender loving care then you should stop cruising. 

Guest exhibitguy

& did u guys ever came across 1 tat was buff muscular, wearing tight singlet & sport shorts, carrying a black backpack? He like standing at e toilet paper dispenser next to e urinal wif his hard cock out of his shorts keep pulling e toilet paper cleaning it for very long time then walk to e basin wif his bouncung hard cock washing it tere & then walk back to e toilet paper cleaning it again exhibiting his hard cock to ppl. He is not a frequent tere but manage to c him 2 times tere.

6 minutes ago, Guest exhibitguy said:

& did u guys ever came across 1 tat was buff muscular, wearing tight singlet & sport shorts, carrying a black backpack? He like standing at e toilet paper dispenser next to e urinal wif his hard cock out of his shorts keep pulling e toilet paper cleaning it for very long time then walk to e basin wif his bouncung hard cock washing it tere & then walk back to e toilet paper cleaning it again exhibiting his hard cock to ppl. He is not a frequent tere but manage to c him 2 times tere.

wow young or old

Guest exhibitguy
1 hour ago, KINKYMALAY said:

wow young or old

Around e age of 30+ quite tall. Hard cock long & thick wif lots of veins. When ppl go to him wan to touch he turn away. Oni like to exhibit to ppl inside. 3-4 yrs ago i did saw him once in clementi swimming pool shower too. He was fully naked at e far end of e shower cubicle area. 2 guys were taking time at e bench watching him walking around wif his fully hard cock gog in & out e cubicle to basin wif his soapy bod. I was using e cubicle afew away fr him wif door open & he kept walking infront to mine exhibiting his hard cock. I did put on a hard cock for him but nothing happened so I tink he is purely into exhibit. I remember him bcos of his build & daring act.

Guest Guest
On 3/3/2018 at 11:42 AM, DeMarko said:

Hi Guys,

You were violated or deflowered by him? 

same here , I was thinking was demarko victimised instead

usu I will go and assist those who needed help! unless he doesn't need any help
I will not spend energy typing here , the strength could be use at the toilet to assist the victim

I always find any form of sexual activity in a place where people poop and pee a little gross. The sound of farting is just too distracting for me to be aroused. Not to mention the smell.

But again, that's just me. I am sure there are guys who find the sound, scent, and perhaps the byproduct sexually invigorating. 

Love. 

Guest Guest
On 3/3/2018 at 11:42 AM, DeMarko said:

Hi Guys,

Since you are a survivor of a rape or molest, be brave, stand up and report to police.  Stop his actions, save the others.  You must check for HIV and STD. 

Guest Guest User
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:42 AM, DeMarko said:

Hi Guys,

Actually, if you say to leave you alone, he will leave you alone. Just don't take your time cumming or he will use soap. Was more pissed than pleasured.

Guest CCK Lot 1

There is also some disgusting spoil PLU reputation “guy” at CCK Lot 1.

spotted this outstanding cross dresser guy at CCK Mrt station, wearing black specs and sashaying like some super model. Sometimes wearing wig in bright colours. Aged about 40s kid.

in the toilet, this “guy” will look for victims like army guys or students, and accuse them of looking at “his” privates. 

And then will demand to see theirs to be fair too, and even grab their bits too!

Beware. My camp mates had encountered this pervert a few times too!

14 hours ago, Guest CCK Lot 1 said:

There is also some disgusting spoil PLU reputation “guy” at CCK Lot 1.

spotted this outstanding cross dresser guy at CCK Mrt station, wearing black specs and sashaying like some super model. Sometimes wearing wig in bright colours. Aged about 40s kid.

in the toilet, this “guy” will look for victims like army guys or students, and accuse them of looking at “his” privates. 

And then will demand to see theirs to be fair too, and even grab their bits too!

Beware. My camp mates had encountered this pervert a few times too!

And I guess most guys will assume this is a madman and just walk away right.

Guest CCK Lot 1
19 minutes ago, KINKYMALAY said:

And I guess most guys will assume this is a madman and just walk away right.

Too gayish and loud to be madman! 

Mad man don’t sashay with assets flaunted.

25038088_194849137761719_411413585843978

• Guest locked this topic